Attached Images

Old 07-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwar2 View Post
my friend ithink Im borring u

how could be
see attach
Anwar2 - it is clear, from your inability to wire up a simple potentiometer, that you have an extremely limited knowledge of electronics. May I suggest that you study some basic electronics books before attempting to build anything.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Anwar2 - it is clear, from your inability to wire up a simple potentiometer, that you have an extremely limited knowledge of electronics. May I suggest that you study some basic electronics books before attempting to build anything.
your true gru Ithink I have to study basic book but Im 100% sure I got 26 years exper
in Electronic may my english weak but Im sure Im true .......I suggest all of u to revice ur knowledge and hope to give others true information .....not as some
Old 07-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
In my tests, Mineoro, does indeed work. I particularly found the electronic depth locator interesting as it beeped when placed at the target's 45 degree emanating field at the same locations as detected with the MFD L-Rods.

Unfortunately, when there is atmospheric Magnetic interference and the MFD, or HID Rod(s) do not respond to the target, or react weak, the Mineoro, will NOT detect the target either. Magnetic conditions have to be favorable for any of the LRL's to work. Brazil, apparently has favorable conditions for LRL's to work. Since 1987 the USA has NOT had favorable Magnetic conditions for LRL to work consistently.

When the Strength of field is fluctuating up & down, it is aggravating having to constantly re-tune the Mineoro from one minute to the next. If you live in the USA you will likely find the Mineoro will work sporadicly as it did when Field tested under conditions in Central Florida.

I remember over 20 years ago when Ralph Shull, sold an electronic receiver LRL, to a friend of mine who stayed for a week with Shull, to train & test the LRL. They would work the beach at Atlantic City, NJ every day and consistently found coins & jewelry. My friend was very happy with the results, purchased the LRL and took it back to his home in Pa., 150 miles away. The LRL would not work there at all. Shull, sent him another one. It didn't work either. My friend took the LRL's back to NJ, to get a refund. They tested them, and both worked perfectly under the favorable conditions just 150 miles away.

You should understand the limitations of any type of LRL, before you decide to purchase. Unfortunately for consumers, most LRL manufacturers, and sellers don't inform you of this limitation. Dell
Hi Dell Winders, Mineoro realy works only in warm and coastal areas, I make test with my device (like Mineoro) it not works if is so:
1.if Device is under green leafing and tree-branch (especially pine-tree) .
2.if sun have very strong eruption(11-15 hours).
3. Winter not works , because humidity is high.
4. if treasure is into green plant ,my device can not found, because plant leafing absobrb free Ions from treasure.
5. For found of treasure ,need Weather without waft ure.

I live on the coast in Turkey
Despite these conditions i get signal from big treasure of few kilometers during the summer days night.
My Device is good for very Long range, it not good for short range.

Regards.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
My Device is good for very Long range, it not good for short range.

Regards.
Here are all the problems.... how to pin-point.
Of course if the depth is lower than 20 cm you can use a metal detector, else way..

Regards
Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Guru

Thumbs up Pin Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Here are all the problems.... how to pin-point.
Of course if the depth is lower than 20 cm you can use a metal detector, else way..

Regards
Hi Geo , for pin-point I use my other device Moleculer Frequency Discriminator with copper Rod, with it is very easy pin point. (MFD).

Regards.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:24 AM
Guru

Maybe you did not understand me. When you have a lrl with ability to locate an object from 500m far or from bigger distance then there is problem near to object. I say this "pinpoint"... for lrls.
I have a lrl that use ferrite for antenna, it has the ability to locate objects from 300 or 500m far very easy. But when i am near to object it works with many "interruptions", you think that the signal is so strong and the preamplifier is under saturation.
I did not found the solution for this problem.

Regards
Old 07-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Guru

Quote:

I have a lrl that use ferrite for antenna, it has the ability to locate objects from 300 or 500m far very easy. But when i am near to object it works with many "interruptions",

Regards
And how do you know that you locate "object" from 500m and not some other of many possible sources of signal, or LRL has malfunction, or you take wrong explanation of LRL signal (as we can saw on some of your videos)?

It is physically impossible to detect something from 500m and not to "pinpoint" the same thing from 3m, except in very very hot imagination.

Dreaming is ok, but too hot dreaming and hanging on unsubstantiated wishes, can block real development in remote detecting.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe you did not understand me. When you have a lrl with ability to locate an object from 500m far or from bigger distance then there is problem near to object. I say this "pinpoint"... for lrls.
I have a lrl that use ferrite for antenna, it has the ability to locate objects from 300 or 500m far very easy. But when i am near to object it works with many "interruptions", you think that the signal is so strong and the preamplifier is under saturation.
I did not found the solution for this problem.

Regards
Yes Geo , you is right when I is near to object ,for my is very difficul with Pin-Point , and other topic is my LRL locate big object up to 8-10km long distance not only 500m.But have only problem with Pin Point.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Yes Geo , you is right when I is near to object ,for my is very difficul with Pin-Point , and other topic is my LRL locate big object up to 8-10km long distance not only 500m.But have only problem with Pin Point.
What "big object" have you managed to locate at 10km?
Old 07-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
And how do you know that you locate "object" from 500m and not some other of many possible sources of signal, or LRL has malfunction, or you take wrong explanation of LRL signal (as we can saw on some of your videos)?

It is physically impossible to detect something from 500m and not to "pinpoint" the same thing from 3m, except in very very hot imagination.

Dreaming is ok, but too hot dreaming and hanging on unsubstantiated wishes, can block real development in remote detecting.
Why you do the easy difficulty;?????
I located objects from 300+ meters and when i took out from the ground my lrl stop to give signal. I am not dreaming

Old 07-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Guru

Default Big object

Quote:
What "big object" have you managed to locate at 10km?
Hi Qiaozhi, I say for Big object that is big treasure in cavern with gold. I have and other tests with my device all is correct and foolproof , after find target , I use Radar Detector for vision of treasure. But I not excavate because have very strong law for it.

Regards.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi, I say for Big object that is big treasure in cavern with gold. I have and other tests with my device all is correct and foolproof , after find target , I use Radar Detector for vision of treasure. But I not excavate because have very strong law for it.

Regards.
What Radar Detector did you use, and what "vision of treasure" did you see?
Also, how can you be sure that the treasure is really there if you have not dug it up?
Old 07-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Guru

Default gpr

Quote:
Also, how can you be sure that the treasure is really there if you have not dug it up?
I am sure because ı see treasure into Radar Metal Detector (GPR).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BAW-F9AC5Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmpAmmDj5Gs
Old 07-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
What Radar Detector did you use, and what "vision of treasure" did you see?
Hi Qiaozhi,
I also found treasure at long distance with my LRL.
And like other LRLs, I need to use a metal detector to pinpoint the treasure for final recovery because my LRL does not pinpoint.

For example, a little over 5 years ago, I detected a gold ring buried 7 inches from about a half mile distance when using my LRL.
I know I found a gold ring because my metal detector made beeps when I put it over the target.
But I also know I found a gold ring because I dug it up and saw a gold ring.

This may be hard to believe, but when you hear the full story, you will understand and believe:

The full story - how my LRL detected a buried ring at 1/2 mile distance:
When I detected this ring, I pointed my LRL one single direction.
I don't know why it was pointing that direction, but it was.
So I knew I located something.
But I didn't know how far away it was, because my LRL does not indicate distance of a target.
So I immediately took out my VLF metal detector and started walking down the beach in the direction where my LRL pointed.
(This direction was conveniently parallel to the shoreline).
After swinging my metal detector for a half mile, I found the ring.
But that's not all. I also found a lot of other things along the way before I found the ring, like coins and metal foils.
It appears my LRL was detecting several targets at the same time.

See my LRL below:

See the treasure my LRL located from 1/2 mile distance:

This really, really proves LRL works.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I am sure because ı see treasure into Radar Metal Detector (GPR).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BAW-F9AC5Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmpAmmDj5Gs
Can this GPR discriminate?
If not, then how can you be sure that it's really a treasure and not a lump of iron, such as a buried pipe?
Old 07-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Guru

As i know GPRs don't discriminate. This is a problem. But if you knowthe size and the figure of the treasure then you can know if what you see from GPR is what you want.
But here i will say something else..... can a metal detector discriminate between gold and rust of steel?????

Regards
Old 07-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
As i know GPRs don't discriminate. This is a problem. But if you knowthe size and the figure of the treasure then you can know if what you see from GPR is what you want.
But here i will say something else..... can a metal detector discriminate between gold and rust of steel?????

Regards
What I'm getting at is ... you cannot claim that you've found a treasure (especially from 10km distance) if you've never dug it up.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Can this GPR discriminate?
If not, then how can you be sure that it's really a treasure and not a lump of iron, such as a buried pipe?

But if you knowthe size and the figure of the treasure then you can know if what you see from GPR is what you want.

I see formative of treasure into GPR. Next (after) step is discimination is with Stinger 2, if it not very deep.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
What I'm getting at is ... you cannot claim that you've found a treasure (especially from 10km distance) if you've never dug it up.
Yes , but I it see without excavate.

Regards.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Yes , but I it see without excavate.

Regards.
Can you post an image from the GPR?
Old 07-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
I agree. But i have found objects from 300+ meter, distance that it is not seem true to the sceptics.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I agree. But i have found objects from 300+ meter, distance that it is not seem true to the sceptics.
The trouble with these anecdotes is the manner in which the object was found. Invariably the teller of the story has used an LRL to follow some sort of signal. What that signal is, we have no idea, but it is supposed to emanate from the distant object and is received by the LRL. After following the signal for some time, it becomes erratic, which apparently gives an indication that you are close to the target. At that point a different device (usually a metal detector) is used to locate the object.

I would bet that, if you were to retrace your 300m journey back to the starting point, searching carefully with the metal detector along the way, there would be numerous other objcets that never registered on the LRL.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
The trouble with these anecdotes is the manner in which the object was found. Invariably the teller of the story has used an LRL to follow some sort of signal. What that signal is, we have no idea, but it is supposed to emanate from the distant object and is received by the LRL. After following the signal for some time, it becomes erratic, which apparently gives an indication that you are close to the target. At that point a different device (usually a metal detector) is used to locate the object.

I would bet that, if you were to retrace your 300m journey back to the starting point, searching carefully with the metal detector along the way, there would be numerous other objcets that never registered on the LRL.
We are so old men to make so big mistakes.
The problem of sceptics is that they never saw a man to locate objects from big distance and to take it out without the help of any metal detector. One of them (sceptics) was me before some years until i saw a friend of me to locate objects very easy and from very far with only the lrods. It was the person that i said to WM6 to visit Greece so to show him how the lrl and the lrods work.
But now it is very late.
My friend died before 3 months. It was only 55 years old.

Regards

Old 07-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
We are so old men to make so big mistakes.
The problem of sceptics is that they never saw a man to locate objects from big distance and to take it out without the help of any metal detector. One of them (sceptics) was me before some years until i saw a friend of me to locate objects very easy and from very far with only the lrods. It was the person that i said to WM6 to visit Greece so to show him how the lrl and the lrods work.
But now it is very late.
My friend died before 3 months. It was only 55 years old.

Regards

I don't suppose we will ever agree on this. I've watched Derren Brown do a lot of amazing things, but never once have I been convinced that his "tricks" were real.

Sorry to hear the sad news about your friend.