LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
During all the year i test Mineoro in my field test over this gold medal buried for 20 years. Unfortunly NO SIGNAL
This is a completely abnormal behaviour.
I know of a DC2008 user who lives in a state upper northeast in Brazil. He has 3 gold test samples buried in his farm for a little more than a year. He told me his DC beeps at the samples at no problem.
I know this because on a phone conversation with him a few days ago he told me the above occurence.

I think you should seriously consider investigating your problem as I know that what you report is absolutely abnormal.
If you wish send me a PM so we can discuss this in details.
Regards.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:10 AM

Hello,
This is the first time who i registered at this site.
I am technician and i registered becouse i beleive it is very interetsing to
say for modifications and for homemade machines.
That is my best and my hobby.
I told my opinion for mineoro becouse i used some models for some years.
I know to use very well the mineoro machines.
I know when the wether is not good for serch with mineoro.
I know too , why the mineoro works only for a little period of day and when, and not all days.
I beleive that the manufacturer maybe dont know the phenomenon ,but simply try to do the machines to work with his targets. maybe!
Maybe the machines is very good ,but on my hands not worked good.
I registered becouse i beleive all together we can made some machines
very good and maybe better than those of manufactures.
If there is problem i will stop to talk about mineoro.

For the beginnig i tryed the 'zaxori' with oscillator 400 khz and cd4060 ,
for drive the 7555 with 50 hz locked, and it is very better.
I will sent photos and diagram.

Best regards
Digital logic
Old 11-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Guru

Default DC2008

I agree,maybe some people here, one of this days discover how to locate treasure at great distances with some electronic device,unfortunly i have just a little knolenge about electronic circuits .It will be perfect if one day we could use a LRL who real works.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Guru

Hello Michael,unfortunly i don´t have good experiences with my Mineoro,i only get clear signals in Mineoro factory field test. during one year searching with this device on beach and old farm houses its possible to confirm this device start beep beep when a field is loaded with metals,but anyway i cant pinpoint them and must use my metal detector. Please tell me some of your experience with FG80.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:04 AM
Guru

The true is : In most of this beachs i search with Mineoro and find nothing. later i return with metal detector and find some jewlery items.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Guru

Default Zahory

You build the "Zahory",and its possible to detect buried conductive metal with this device? What is your experience ?
Old 11-26-2007, 04:09 AM

Default conditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital logic View Post
Hello,
This is the first time who i registered at this site.
I am technician and i registered becouse i beleive it is very interetsing to
say for modifications and for homemade machines.
That is my best and my hobby.
I told my opinion for mineoro becouse i used some models for some years.
I know to use very well the mineoro machines.
I know when the wether is not good for serch with mineoro.
I know too , why the mineoro works only for a little period of day and when, and not all days.
I beleive that the manufacturer maybe dont know the phenomenon ,but simply try to do the machines to work with his targets. maybe!
Maybe the machines is very good ,but on my hands not worked good.
I registered becouse i beleive all together we can made some machines
very good and maybe better than those of manufactures.
If there is problem i will stop to talk about mineoro.

For the beginnig i tryed the 'zaxori' with oscillator 400 khz and cd4060 ,
for drive the 7555 with 50 hz locked, and it is very better.
I will sent photos and diagram.

Best regards
Digital logic
hello Digital logic

can you please tell us based on your expereince what the good conditions for mineoro to work and what part of the day better to do search?

thank you,
Old 11-26-2007, 08:49 AM

Hello,
Sorry i drift out of this thread.
This thread is for iconos ,a machine who we dont know how works and if works.
We waiting Geo or any other member who has experience say to us.
At a thread for mineoro i will say all my experiences.
Of cource i will write about my modifications on zahori diagram and for other modifications.
As soon as possible with my no good english.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
but anyway i cant pinpoint them and must use my metal detector.
http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?t=12394
Old 11-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital logic View Post
Hello,
some times it look like to works !!! I tryed with pdc210 pdc205 and fg79
With mineoro pdc205:
At a standard 10 years burried target , from 30 times who maked test only 4 times it worked and only 1 time -who we stayed near to the target a half day-it worked perfect only for 1 minute !
I will write all the expiriences from mineoro machines to the near future!
Hi digital,
I think your devices don't work. It's simple understanding why sometimes it sounds and so you think it worked perfect: it's random behaviour.

After a few hours that it doesn't work at all... no sound... it starts beeping for one reason or another... then you focus your attention on that trying to pinpoint target and the like... but then the thing beeps in any case... then , after a while, it stops again and you don't know why.

Do you really think that just only for 1 minute it worked like advertised ?

Someone say here that there must be particular weather conditions ...sunrays and bla bla bla... but the truth is that it gives just randomic beeps !

Or am I wrong ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 11-26-2007, 11:13 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
But the unsucessful yes, come to a forum to complain.
... and the rest are too embarassed to show up here.
That's what happens when you've been a victim of wallet mining.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Guru

Hung,

There are several anomalies (man, i like this word here) in the specifications of the detector:
-"Totalemente electronicos e inteiriços" means nothing.
-in Portuguese, you write "detect only gold-but it is also possible to detect silver, copper,bronze, and aloys."
That doesnt make sense.BTW, the world "aleações" is not correct "liga" is the word for "alloy".
Do you really sell this in Brazil?
You also says it detects "treasures".does it means diamonds,or "everything that is precious"?
Finally,i feel frustrated as EVERYTIME someone explains his detector is not working ,you give a few advices saying he doesnt know how to use it , then say to PM him.We never know the end of the story.
If humidity is a problem,then all places close to the ocean and all tropical places are ruled out.
Fred.
Attached Images

Old 11-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Guru

Hi Fred,

I see you are located on an island... Would this be a brazilian island for instance?
Well you know portuguese very much. Congratulations. You are correct. I proceed answering you bellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hung,

There are several anomalies (man, i like this word here) in the specifications of the detector:
-"Totalemente electronicos e inteiriços" means nothing.
I believe this refers to the fact that their 2 boxes are disassembling units. The PDC, FGs are not.

Quote:
in Portuguese, you write "detect only gold-but it is also possible to detect silver, copper,bronze, and aloys."
That doesnt make sense.BTW, the world "aleações" is not correct "liga" is the word for "alloy".
Do you really sell this in Brazil?
First of all, I don't have ANY connection to Mineoro. I bought my detector just like everybody else. I don't defend Mineoro. I have complains about their policy to customers and about many other things. I am here to defend a cause. Some people claim the detector does not work. This is not true and it's plain wrong. I then proceed to show then how wrong they are. There's a big difference between how the detector works and how these people imagine they work.

This is a device that works under the ionic eletrostatic principle. Because of this its top performance is dependent of the phenomena itself to manifest accordingly.

'Aleações and liga' are synonims. They are both correct.

Quote:
You also says it detects "treasures".does it means diamonds,or "everything that is precious"?
Again I don't claim anything. I'm not the manufacturer of these devices. I am indeed building my own LRL system based on the knowledge I gathered but this will never be for sale.
As for treasures. No. It does not detect diamonds. Just gold, silver and its 'alloys'.

Quote:
Finally,i feel frustrated as EVERYTIME someone explains his detector is not working ,you give a few advices saying he doesnt know how to use it , then say to PM him.We never know the end of the story.
If humidity is a problem,then all places close to the ocean and all tropical places are ruled out.
Fred.
I admit people have to spend some time knowing the device and practicing it. Unfortunately the majority just do metal detecting for hobby. A long range locator like Mineoro is for serious treasure hunters which constantly go in the field and gather data of its behaviour. It's a tool. Not magic. You have to know how to use it. Maybe a regular MD is the right tool for hobbysts. In the end, they are just that. Hobbysts.

Humidity only plays a role in the distance detected. It does not affect detection itiself.
So for instance in a dry weather if you pick up a target from 300 feet. This same target under a high humidity day might be picked only from one third of this distance or even less.

Hope you now have things set right.

Best wishes.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hung,
Fred.
Hi Fred!
You may well feel frustrated. Just think how those poor unfortunate souls feel who actually spent money on this rubbish. Yes - I agree - Hung always replies that the person does not know how to use it. What a shame there are so many ignorant peope in the world who are unable to use an LRL correctly.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Guru

Hi Qiaozhi !
Really my frustration was becoming unbearable....

Hung,
Thank you for you nice answer.You are an expert.
You say you have nothing to do with mineoro, thats a shame: your dedication to the cause should be rewarded.I am sure you have contributed a lot if mineroro has sold some "detectors".
you know, i am beginning to think you have really found a treasure, you surely look like someone that has plenty of time to to answer all those questions

You know, i have one LRL too that works:
http://www.thunting.com/geotech/foru...2341#post62341
The question is: for what purpose
Fred.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:57 PM

Default to Digital Logic

I would be very interested in seeing your modificationns to the Zahori and Fred I hope you post the schematic for your LRL. If these work,well let's build them and try them out.

Thanks for your sharing and honesty,

Randy
Simi Valley,California
Old 11-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Guru

Hi Randy,

My LRL is real, but its also a joke, just to show how ,by saying only the truth,one can lead people to be cheated.
I was just hoping someone could recognise it and say what it is.
And it is one that Carl dont have in his collection.

Regards,
Fred.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Randy,

My LRL is real, but its also a joke, just to show how ,by saying only the truth,one can lead people to be cheated.
I was just hoping someone could recognise it and say what it is.
And it is one that Carl dont have in his collection.

Regards,
Fred.
The highly sensitive magnetic sensor on top is probably a compass.
And the dial markings indicate that this device may be a locator of Long Wave broadcast transmitters. Correct?

I'm assuming that this is a real device, and not one cobbled together from bits and pieces (like the RT Examiner).
Old 11-26-2007, 10:14 PM

Old 11-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Guru

Bravo Qiaozhi ! I was sure you will be the 1st...
You have won a golden...chocolate bar!
It is a goniometer to determine (locate) direction of radio beacons and by triangulation deduce your position (on sea,in that case).
There is ferrite rods, oscillators etc inside, as it is just a radio receiver.

Hope nobody took it wrong.
Roberts? you´r all right?

Regards!
Fred
Old 11-27-2007, 07:48 AM

Ja habe ich ganz Recht. Neue smiley und mein deutsches gerade, überprüfend…
Old 11-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Guru

Default Saxon-x1 & Nexus Ultima

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Robrts, always I have been honest to all as you.
I've gathered many experiences with FG80 and will put here albeit in many times I've put some here. but as I'm sensitive for declaring true comments, I should at first become full assured about a subject then assert it.
about previous arguments, I was really honest cos expressed what I personally had experienced not based on heard. this is my habit.
still is soon for me to get a decisive deduction, but at this time I declare I can't tell FG80 works or not cos haven't found anything by it after searching many places.
as another side we checked most of these places by various kind of conventional detectors (e.g. 2 type of very powerful PI MD) and found nothing. When we find an object in a place where FG gives no signal, can decisively call it not-working device.
Now, we have a very powerful signal (from our unique PI) about 15 meters beyond the found point by FG80 in a vast plain. we must dig to tell the truth. if not be Viscous-magnetized.
Hello Michael
I want to know what kind of Pulse induction detector you are using in your expeditions,maybe its better than Nexus,or X1. Let me tell you that this two MD´s are aproved and satisfy the "ELITE" of marcenarys,with this devices its easy to find a jar of silver coins buried at 1,50 m...
Old 11-28-2007, 06:05 AM
Guru

Hi, our new PI is none of them. It's not famous brand or can't find in markets or even in internet. it's from black-marketing. We've been using another good PI which I can tell is somehow similar to Lorenz in power and much more better than other famous brands ,but this new is another thing; one awesome peculiar detector made by US-military industries that first PI is nothing in comparison with this one.
one of my partner has called it Genghis(Chengiz) as don't mercy to metals(detects them very clearly).
at the place I pointed, first PI had no clear signal, but this one behaved exact what I mentioned. with 50% signal intensity(Despite it was not set on maximum SENS).
Whereas the first one from time to time gives very weak (uncertain) signal.
For changing weather condition and some other reasons, the mission is stopped until Conditions change. Maybe in 2-3 weeks later we'll realize the reality.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:30 AM

Thumbs up FOUND BY ICONOS AGAIN!!!

Dear fello members
I just wanted to report that ICONOS GOLD DETECTOR has recently found GOLD COINS IN NORTHERN GREECE.The coins are very old and they were found at a depth of 1,10m and distance from 850m away.Thank you

Happy New Year to everybody.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:16 AM

Sorry keyboard mistake.The distance of detection was 85 meters not 850m.
They have also posted it on their site.
Thanks again