LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
So the bottom line is that hung is not a liar. He is an ok guy who is simply deluded, and makes involuntary false statements which he believes are true, regardless of the obvious preponderance of evidence to the contrary.
Most of the people I've met over the years who are devout dL'ers have been really nice folks, they just believe something that is not real. I'll bet Hung is a good guy as well; while we disagree about LRLs and vigorously debate them here, we might very well get along just fine in person.

When bogus claims are the result of honest self-deception, I don't hold it personally against the individual. That would be as silly as hating someone for their religious beliefs. But, of course, there are some folks who are in the LRL game for profit, and make claims they know to be bogus for the purpose of defrauding people. I have no problem going after them and exposing them for what they are.

- Carl
Old 02-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
I guess you wouldn't like it if I Anon, by choice not personality, insisted that Sam wrote and also edited your anti-LRL work to flood the world with disinformation.
Claim what you like. I put my real name on all my works and stand behind them 100%. And I am willing to personally defend those works.

Are you willing to stand behind your products, in person? You may have to before long. Pay close attention to the Finders forum (an Aussie group), your name has come up there a few times. Some of the blokes are considering a stop in Lavington to pay you a visit, and see if your products stand up to their scrutiny. You may want to be elsewhere.

- Carl
Old 02-08-2009, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I already know your name is Vincent Blanes. I even have your phone number from a customer, that matches the entry for Blanes. And one of the Examiners I own, had your home address on the box. And you initially registered your web site under your real name. Oops, better be more careful with the ol' secret identity!

Really, Carl. That's not important. A thousand Paypal buyers might also think that.
But the constructor of the unit is G. Brooker in all 1000 cases.
Viblertek is co-developer/distributor.

Or do you refer to Rolls-Royce as Royce?
Not many do, unless someone is telling them fibrications.

It's simple Inventors Rights. You think V. Blanes is the maker, so be it.
I guess you wouldn't like it if I Anon, by choice not personality, insisted that Sam wrote and also edited your anti-LRL work to flood the world with disinformation.

You wouldn't like it and wouldn't lay claim by name to anything that wasn't yours if you had scruples.

Not once has there been a post by a V. Blanes re these units. I dare you to produce same.

Imagine this scenario:

G. Brooker invents an LRL unit. V. Blanes co-develops it and writes anon as forum person. He can't though give his name because he hasn't the majority ownership, being co-developer/distributor. Viblertek doesn't allow any rep to give their names. He also would not silly enough to draw the obviously malicious claims of the alien skeptics by telling them.

Then along comes Carl who has an aversion to LRLs, fuelled by Sam, the notorious anti-LRL person, also writing complete and monstrous absurdities.

"This LRL , which I abhor and hate like all other LRLs, cannot possibly work. Why? There are thousands of users and 144/144 positive, time-sequence satisfying Ebay feedbacks (retractions being impossible) and more pics and testimonials than any other maker. V. Blanes the maker (a scientist , not the maker) who has a habit of not using his name, has been manufacturing this glued monstrosity ( a one-off experimental) and they just don't work. It's dowsing (despite perfect evidence to contrary on his website). You could do the same with wires (which would cost you a 1000 bucks just to properly find water.) Imagine charging 700 dollars. It's a ripoff ( despite this being 10 times cheaper than all other LRLs, and with more features and perfect track record.)"

There's no point in arguing and that's why the 2002-05 forums were all this little black duck thought it was worth.

Enough said and no further comment should be ascribed or expected re a very simple event viz an LRL succeeds and the skeptics will not get their facts right.

RTL&ES
Old 02-08-2009, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Claim what you like. I put my real name on all my works and stand behind them 100%. And I am willing to personally defend those works.

Are you willing to stand behind your products, in person? You may have to before long. Pay close attention to the Finders forum (an Aussie group), your name has come up there a few times. Some of the blokes are considering a stop in Lavington to pay you a visit, and see if your products stand up to their scrutiny. You may want to be elsewhere.

- Carl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl, you meathead

You have no choice. They are your products. These are not my products. Please observe the distinction. There are many distributors worldwide. For all you know they may be made in Arkansas by an old prospector's son and shipped here as the need arises.

This is the internet, not a telephone in downtown Missouri. Suffer me.

Finders, the store, was closed in odd circumstances. Greed on the part of others occurred to me. The store no longer exists. It was only your insincerity that caused a few posts to appear there because the guy had no other source. He just pointed them to your illegal report when someone asked about LRLs. I suspected you in alias form or Sam added a few strategically placed posts to create an impression. You Carl are the problem here with your defamatory **((#&&*^ ...and the rest! Sam is probably feeding you lies because he's stridently unpopular.

If you see something with your own eyes, are you going to quibble? Every Water Board van in the US has a pair of L rods in the back. It's a pipe and cable locators' stock in trade. But what we are dealing with here is much further down the track than dowsing. It's frequency driven, user-independent use of a machine.

Threatening and offensive posts are only adding weight to the possibility you alone , not just Sam, have been offending LRL people for years now using aliases. Very similar to various posts round the place designed to intimidate. I though suspect you are not like this unabetted.

If anyone wanted a demo they would contact rangertell.com and arrange one. I'm sure Mr. Brooker wouldn't mind, having done scores since 2002. One chap recently had it for two months after a demo, and received a refund because his body was a rare one in that his right and left were of equal polarity. All the others afaik were happy with what they saw. Not everyone though can use LRLs without personal help and in rare cases it can take a while. That's why any intending user is welcome.

Whatever makes you think Rangertell is not going to demo their product, it being part of their business acumen?

RTL&ES
Old 02-08-2009, 02:20 AM

Default "lucky" hole

Quote:
And don't get me wrong, I do not deny that people who use LRLs never ever find anything. Occasionally (though rarely), they do. So do people who randomly dig holes*.

* There are numerous documented finds made by construction crews. The sum total of all these random recoveries likely exceeds the sum total of all LRL recoveries.
How true.
Do not forget that LRL proponents (as other T-hunters) do not dig randomly but usually in known historical sites and places.
Single rescue excavation of 100m2 site can yield more than 100 bronze small finds... Not to mention that almost all of those finds are out of reach for MDs from topsoil ... just too long-ranged.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Is it going to cost me to get a replacment?
Also my rt will move but only if i make it move.
How long wil it take to get a replacment?
I would like to get the replacment first and i will send my old unit .
I will keep working with it until I get the new one.
Do you have more way s of test that I can do?

We can send you a free brand-new Examiner to replace the one you have as a one-off. Please send your current unit once you receive it as part of the deal.

RTL&ES
Old 02-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
These are not my products. Please observe the distinction. There are many distributors worldwide. For all you know they may be made in Arkansas by an old prospector's son and shipped here as the need arises.
So now Ranger-Tell doesn't actually make Ranger-Tell? Sounds like Dell: "Someone else makes my LRLs, I don't know what inside them, it's not my fault!"

Ah, yes, it's always someone else's fault. Like blaming me because the Examiner I dissected looked like a crap job. But then, so did the next one I got.

Have fun with the blokes from Finder's.

- Carl
Old 02-08-2009, 03:33 AM

Haha. We got along well with them. Bought many a contraption at Finders. One being a very nice leather-bound 'Detector Record' book which soon filled with thousands of Examiner key techniques that would sell for thousands. These have not been released but may one day accompany a Super-Examiner.

Matter of fact Finders was the only supply store Rangertell frequented on at least a hundred full scale trips to the Golden Triangle. We stayed in the hotel next door every time. There was also an interesting connection re metal detector advancement involved.

I've told Kellyco about your reports and ahem..they are on their way to see you. Seems the Lectra Search, which they sell or sold, was their pet LRL and they think your dissection leaves a lot to be desired. That's right, Kellyco, the world's largest metal detector concern.

Have fun with the blokes from Kellyco. What? You don't know them?

----------------------------------------

Metal Detector

Mental Defective

Similar sounding words, aren't they. I said, Carl...similar sounding words aren't they.. READ MY LIPS!

----------------------------------------

Must go now.
Always a pleasure

Rangertelly
Old 02-08-2009, 04:35 AM

Hmmm, must have missed something along the way, who is this Sam that is being mentioned?....Maybe LRL sellers are picking up vibes from this Sam fellow.
The Ranger still looks like a dowsing stick to me, with added electronics, do they help with the pivot swing?
Maybe they have mounted a servo-drive to them.
Hey Ranger, come to the US and do a blind test to prove your product works.
Since you have all those satisfied customers, maybe you can find one that is good enough with it to put it under a camera, let's get it taped for all the world to see the outcome, whichever way it goes.
As you are aware, only LRLs products have a big question mark on just how useful they are at what they were designed to do, most users of conventional metal detectors don't use LRLs, here's your chance to prove and then sell a ton of your devices to these users of metal detectors.
I am sure you believe your products work but the idea is to show us that they will do what you are convinced of.
Oh, BTW, we need credible proof and would like to see if most people can use your product effectively.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Guru

Default Rt unit

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell
Hi Clondike

Rangertell here. We will replace your Examiner on your sending it back to us.

RTL&ES
Is it going to cost me to get a replacment?
Also my rt will move but only if i make it move.
How long wil it take to get a replacment?
I would like to get the replacment first and i will send my old unit .
I will keep working with it until I get the new one.
Do you have more way s of test that I can do?

Answered respectively:

In this case it will only cost you the postage.
It's gone.
Seven to 10 days from RT receiving your current unit.
Like ebay we can't do that but I will see.
It works then to some extent?
Tech support is free.

This forum is different to others I have used. For one I can't find the Reply button on the posts. It appears to be appended.

RTL&ES
No I don't know if it will work,I can;t get it to do anything.
Ebay!!! what do Ebay have to do with my unit?????????????????????
If the new unit WORKS why not send me one and I WILL POST ALL THE GOOD ON THIS UNIT IN CARL'S FACE. A WIN WIN FOR BOTH OF US.
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY OLD UNIT IN THE MAIL OR ETC.
I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO LOST A UNIT AND DID NOT GET A REPLACMENT UNIT. MY UNIT IS AL LEAST FIVE YEARS OLD.
WHAT WILL YOU REPLACE IT WITH?
WHY NOT LET ME KEEP THE OLD UNIT AND CHECK IT WITH THE NEW UNIT. THE KEY IF THE NEW UNIT WORKS....I WILL BE POSTING MANY FINDS AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO FOR YOU....
Old 02-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Guru

Default right and left were of equal polarity.

Quote:

Carl, you meathead

You have no choice. They are your products. These are not my products. Please observe the distinction. There are many distributors worldwide. For all you know they may be made in Arkansas by an old prospector's son and shipped here as the need arises.

This is the internet, not a telephone in downtown Missouri. Suffer me.

Finders, the store, was closed in odd circumstances. Greed on the part of others occurred to me. The store no longer exists. It was only your insincerity that caused a few posts to appear there because the guy had no other source. He just pointed them to your illegal report when someone asked about LRLs. I suspected you in alias form or Sam added a few strategically placed posts to create an impression. You Carl are the problem here with your defamatory **((#&&*^ ...and the rest! Sam is probably feeding you lies because he's stridently unpopular.

If you see something with your own eyes, are you going to quibble? Every Water Board van in the US has a pair of L rods in the back. It's a pipe and cable locators' stock in trade. But what we are dealing with here is much further down the track than dowsing. It's frequency driven, user-independent use of a machine.

Threatening and offensive posts are only adding weight to the possibility you alone , not just Sam, have been offending LRL people for years now using aliases. Very similar to various posts round the place designed to intimidate. I though suspect you are not like this unabetted.

If anyone wanted a demo they would contact rangertell.com and arrange one. I'm sure Mr. Brooker wouldn't mind, having done scores since 2002. One chap recently had it for two months after a demo, and received a refund because his body was a rare one in that his right and left were of equal polarity. All the others afaik were happy with what they saw. Not everyone though can use LRLs without personal help and in rare cases it can take a while. That's why any intending user is welcome.

Whatever makes you think Rangertell is not going to demo their product, it being part of their business acumen?

RTL&ES
this is new information to me!!!!!!!
How to I find out if my right and left were of equal polarity?
I can get most anything to work.
Do you have a way for me to find out about my right and left polarity?
My unit could be OK?
I don't care what others think, but if I can get my unit working I will be like Hung.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:08 AM

Quote:
No I don't know if it will work,I can;t get it to do anything.
Ebay!!! what do Ebay have to do with my unit?????????????????????
If the new unit WORKS why not send me one and I WILL POST ALL THE GOOD ON THIS UNIT IN CARL'S FACE. A WIN WIN FOR BOTH OF US.
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY OLD UNIT IN THE MAIL OR ETC.
I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO LOST A UNIT AND DID NOT GET A REPLACMENT UNIT. MY UNIT IS AL LEAST FIVE YEARS OLD.
WHAT WILL YOU REPLACE IT WITH?
WHY NOT LET ME KEEP THE OLD UNIT AND CHECK IT WITH THE NEW UNIT. THE KEY IF THE NEW UNIT WORKS....I WILL BE POSTING MANY FINDS AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO FOR YOU....
-------

When you buy from Ebay you pay up front. In the same way it's an honor system in part. Forget that though, we have decided to send it anyway. Just send me your address by PM and it will be sent. It will go week after next since demand is high and G.Brooker can't keep up.

Best of luck.

PS: Worst day in the State of Victoria's history re bushfires. Worst heatwave in 200 years still going on. This is the 3rd week of mainly above 100F, every day. Climate change? Maybe. Up to 100 deaths, hundreds of houses up in smoke. Not good.

RTL&ES
Old 02-08-2009, 06:12 AM

Quote:
this is new information to me!!!!!!!
How to I find out if my right and left were of equal polarity?
I can get most anything to work.
Do you have a way for me to find out about my right and left polarity?
My unit could be OK?
I don't care what others think, but if I can get my unit working I will be like Hung.
----------------
CC

The number of people who can't is very small. If people you know can't get it to work then the Examiner you have is not working. They need to tune it to work for them each time.

RTL&ES
Old 02-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Guru (Administrator)

If I understand this correctly - RangerTell neither designed or manufacture the Examiner. In effect they are just a sales outlet. Is that correct?

Regarding the person who (through a freak of nature) appears to have identical polarity on both sides of his body - what type of polarity are you referring to? ... electrical charge, magnetic polarity, quantum spin, or something else?
Old 02-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
I've told Kellyco about your reports and ahem..they are on their way to see you. Seems the Lectra Search, which they sell or sold, was their pet LRL and they think your dissection leaves a lot to be desired. That's right, Kellyco, the world's largest metal detector concern.

Have fun with the blokes from Kellyco. What? You don't know them?
Yes, this is the risk people run when publicly bashing things without knowledge and proof.
I wouldn't want to be under his skin now...
Old 02-08-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
If I understand this correctly - RangerTell neither designed or manufacture the Examiner. In effect they are just a sales outlet. Is that correct?

Regarding the person who (through a freak of nature) appears to have identical polarity on both sides of his body - what type of polarity are you referring to? ... electrical charge, magnetic polarity, quantum spin, or something else?

No. It's RT's. There is a difference.

Electrical charge. Millivolts passing through left and right arms.

Not available to answer questions except via email.

RTL&ES
Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I've told Kellyco about your reports and ahem..they are on their way to see you. Seems the Lectra Search, which they sell or sold, was their pet LRL and they think your dissection leaves a lot to be desired.
The week after I posted my Lectra Search report, they abruptly quit selling them. I've challenged them directly but they won't respond. So they already know about me.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
The week after I posted my Lectra Search report, they abruptly quit selling them. I've challenged them directly but they won't respond. So they already know about me.
---------------------------------

Of course Carl!

THEY SOLD OUT!!

Sorry I don't have enough time to engage in silly forum behavior. Get it? It's a totally serious concern that I'm glad some people perceive as a perfect scientific gift. I'm mildly disappointed that others who can't use the units resort to compromising privacy by being supercilious.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Yes, this is the risk people run when publicly bashing things without knowledge and proof.
I wouldn't want to be under his skin now...
Hmmm.... back so soon, Hung. I thought you told us you were through here.

I don't think it's been a day; only a few hours (maybe). Kind of like a bad penny.

You are almost a carbon copy of Dell. When it gets too hot here you duck and run. Did you notice Dell is taking a break right now? Why? Because the truth hurts and after awhile his ego needs a break. But he will return, just like you couldn't stay away either.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Hmmm.... back so soon, Hung. I thought you told us you were through here.

I don't think it's been a day; only a few hours (maybe). Kind of like a bad penny.

You are almost a carbon copy of Dell. When it gets too hot here you duck and run. Did you notice Dell is taking a break right now? Why? Because the truth hurts and after awhile his ego needs a break. But he will return, just like you couldn't stay away either.
Yes. I'm trough with my RT expanations and I did not post anything anymore about it after I said I wouldn't. My intention was only help CC.

Now for the amusement skeptics like you produce, this is priceless. That's why I'm still in geotech after all those years.

Unfortunately I have to leave now as today is my birthday and there's a party waiting for me.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Guru

Default testing

Quote:
----------------
CC

The number of people who can't is very small. If people you know can't get it to work then the Examiner you have is not working. They need to tune it to work for them each time.

RTL&ES
Where do I take mesurment on my arms?
I has access to a lab, and can be tested, Pm me on how to do this thanks.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Yes. I'm trough[sic] with my RT expanations[sic] and I did not post anything anymore about it after I said I wouldn't. My intention was only help CC.
Ohhhhhhhh... I see. Your previous posting sounded rather all encompassing and final. I quote: "I'm done with these guys here."

Thanks for the clarification. Besides, this place is the most popular and hottest LRL/Dowsing forum on the Internet right now. It's a little like Lay's Potato Chips - you can't eat just one.

Over the years I've come to understand one very important attribute of all dowsing (LRL) proponents and practitioners; that is they apparently derive far more enjoyment and satisfaction from debating their "belief systems and craft", than they ever do from actually doing what they preach.

BTW, when exactly does the "debunkering of the big mouths" begin? I've been watching for it, but not seen anything yet that resembles "debunkering"

ps: Happy Birthday - don't eat too much cake and ice cream, it could throw off the polarity between your right and left hands.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

No. It's RT's. There is a difference.
I don't understand your reply. What are you trying to say?

Quote:
Electrical charge. Millivolts passing through left and right arms.

Not available to answer questions except via email.

RTL&ES
How do you think this voltage is being generated, and what relevance does it have for treasure hunting?
Please elucidate us.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
It's a totally serious concern that I'm glad some people perceive as a perfect scientific gift.
Does anybody understand this statement? Because it has me flummoxed.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Where do I take mesurment on my arms?
I has access to a lab, and can be tested, Pm me on how to do this thanks.
Locate a digital volt meter. Put the range selector at the lowest (millivolt) range. Plug test leads into the meter and grasp the bare tips of the test leads (one for each hand) between your thumb and forefinger. If there is an indication of some kind, regardless of polarity --you are good to go, and there is nothing wrong with "you".

The excuse that an operator may not carry enough of a body charge or the wrong polarity is such a very old and tired excuse. Claude Cochran and Carl Anderson were using this same lame excuse over 30 years ago. Is it any wonder that Vincent Blanes would have adopted it and is still using it today. It was a ruse and a cop out decades ago, and it still is today. Surprising? No. Vincent Blanes hasn't had an original idea yet, and it's a little late in the game to start with brand new innovations.

The idea of disguising a regular dowsing wand with attached do-nothing electronic gadgets is hardly new and innovative. That snake oil trick has been around for a very long time; and for good reason, because there is still a very small number of folks that can be taken in by it.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed