LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Guru

hello estaban say us please you use alkaline bateries or acid or rechargeable, thanks for advance
Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 AM
Guru

Yesterday i went out for a small test of my MFD (not for detecting..).
I changed the preamplifier with another different with gain x30. Also i replaced the first Op.Am. Now there is not horizon problem. Why????
I can't understand
Also, can Esteban tell me if the x30 gain of the pre amplifier is enough???

Regards
Old 12-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hello estaban say us please you use alkaline bateries or acid or rechargeable, thanks for advance
Normally zinc-coal, but can be alkalines.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Yesterday i went out for a small test of my MFD (not for detecting..).
I changed the preamplifier with another different with gain x30. Also i replaced the first Op.Am. Now there is not horizon problem. Why????
I can't understand
Also, can Esteban tell me if the x30 gain of the pre amplifier is enough???

Regards
Geo, even a X 10 gain preamp is OK. Without preamp, the Magnetic Field Detector works good, but with preamp distance is better and also depth. Maybe your LM358 was damned. You can try instead it NE5532 or two NE5534. You can consider the use of 1 % resistors in your project, I use all 1% in the garnet pistol, and seems works more stable than another pistol with 5% resistors.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban.
Resistors 1% are better for lower noise, but i think that at my MFD i use 1%. The 90% from the resistors that i have are 1% tolerance.
And something else... i see that when the first or second led is bright, it is not full bright but it flash, as to there is a very quickly signal or a very fast self-oscillation. Any idea??

Regards
Old 12-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Esteban.
Resistors 1% are better for lower noise, but i think that at my MFD i use 1%. The 90% from the resistors that i have are 1% tolerance.
And something else... i see that when the first or second led is bright, it is not full bright but it flash, as to there is a very quickly signal or a very fast self-oscillation. Any idea??

Regards
When detection is very strong, leds are full of bright and audio is continuous.

Regards
Old 06-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Mike, I have known, and worked with a number of Scientist. One who befriended, and advised me on MFD & Harmonic Induction in1987 was a retired NASA, Earth Scientist. (I still have his letters of advise, and encouragement)

The term Molecular Frequency Generator (MFG) was applied to this concept by Scientist.

One Scientist I sought advise from (Physcist/Chemical Engineer) stated he had worked with Einstein, and knew him very well. He said Einstein, was an avid Dowser. Could some of the great theories from the mind of Einstein, have been the result of Mental Dowsing. From my own satisfactory results with Mental Dowsing, I can certainly see the possibility.

Another Scientist (physicist) a customer I went to meet in Texas, was using my product on a Treasure Search I attended. He told me he had figured how the MFD concept worked. (light wave particles) Although his theory may be partially correct, and Light wave particles may be incorporated in the process, I personally, don't see this as the primary principle of MFD operation. But, who am I to argue with Scientist?

I have customers who are university Professors, Geologist, Archaeologist, who use MFD as a tool to aid them behind the scenes, but not in front of their academic peers for fear of ridicule. Using a pair of Rods to meter a "field" has the stigma of Dowsing, and has the public appearance of being un-Scientific.

At my request, a Scientist friend has had telephone conversations with Carl Morland. I won't mention the superlatives he used in describing Carl's un-scientific approach and mentality.

Mike, in my experience, the Scientist, that I have met, and known over the years have been super nice, open minded, down to earth people, with only one exception that matches your description. He was a bio-chemist.

Actually, for the project I am working on now, I was recommended by a Scientist, working with NOAA.

These are not real Scientist, posting their vile on Geotech. They are just petty people seeking our attention under Scientific pretense, who make a mockery of real Science. Dell
Old post filled with humorous claims and pretend friends