LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-20-2008, 05:23 AM
Guru

Default hello morgan why you make joke me

Hello
Yes,i will put schematic as soon as possible ,for him.
As you can see,i build this device long time ago,its very easy to build ,but i said to Detectoman Gold coin 50 m distance,it was a joke
This device is more usefull as +&- ion locator than treasure hunting...Its some kind of zahory+BFO.

: angry: buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 03-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Guru

Hi Aurificus, J_Player and all! Well explained, congratulations!

The electric field around this targets buried for long time is easily detected by open base amplifier and other few stages, I don't have the enough science for to build accurate and well designed electronic LRL, but the inherent "phenomenon" regarding conductive targets buried for long time is detectable and I assume is a combination of magnetic and electric property (acquired by long time).

Read this:
CounterAct's system is based on the principle that corrosion is an electrochemical reaction that can be controlled electronically. Iron and oxygen have chemically opposite charges and therefore seek to combine to form rust. The faster iron combines with oxygen, the faster the metal deteriorates. The metal body of a vehicle tends to have a positive electrical charge in an area where rust is occurring.
CounterAct's patented capacitive coupling process introduces a negative surface charge to the metal body instead, which polarizes the microscopic layers of electrical charges that occur along a corroding metal surface. In essence, the CounterAct system makes it very difficult for the opposite charges of iron and oxygen to connect, since they have to battle with those polarized layers of charges. The negative surface charge—and its corresponding polarized charge layers—reduces the rate at which the iron and oxygen combine, slowing down the corrosion process.
The CounterAct system has three primary components: a power supply and control module; a removable modular wiring harness; and programmed capacitive couplers.
The small-pulsed 12- or 24-volt DC-power supply delivers the required amount of current to the capacitive couplers, to generate an electrostatic field of the proper strength to reduce the ion mobility that is the basis of the corrosion process. The removable modular wiring harness makes it easy to get to the power supply and control module, so you can inspect it or transfer it to another vehicle.

From web page
http://www.counteractrust.com/

Here in zip mht files:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Metal tends to acquire positive charge.zip (171.5 KB, 1761 views)
Old 03-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Guru

Abstract

To date, no publication has been made on dry soil characteristics under high impulse current conditions. This is because, no conduction current was detected in the dry soil, which may be due to high bulk resistance in the dry soil, limitations in the impulse generator and in the transducers adopted during the tests. In this study, however, for the first time, conduction current in dry soil was observed, despite the high resistivity of the dry soil and the large equivalent resistance of the test cell. It would be expected that the ionization process occurred mainly in the dry soil, since there is no water path in dry soil, and the voids are filled mainly with air. The goal of this paper is to contribute a better understanding of the ionization and thermal phenomena that occur in dry soil.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...877fd2b9a68ae1

Is in concordance with experience with dry soil: better for long detection!

So, can good conductive metal increases the parameter of ionization in the soil?
Old 03-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurificus View Post
Hi Aziz,

This is an really basic "example" of the 'hidden factors" I'm talking about.

Skeptics Please Note: I am making this all up, there is no need to debate the facts, the method, the practicality or the science or lack of it.

Assume:
Gxxx is a metal with reasonable electrical and high thermal conductivity.
Gxxx responds to EM radiation of a certain frequency emitted by an unknown source by converting some of the energy into heat.
Buried Gxxx radiates this heat into the surrounding soil. The soil above the Gxxx has more moisture than below. The moisture absorbs the radiated heat and some of it turns into vapour. The vapour rises to the surface and creates an area of denser air vapour than the surroundings.
EM radiation from another source is absorbed by this vapour and converted to more heat.

A suitable detector tuned to the 2nd radiation frequency might detect the high vapour area as a hole in the general field. (Before the wind blows it away, ha! ha!)

ie; we find the target by detecting the absence of signal due to a secondary, or tertiary effect that is resulting from an insignificant (assumed) physical property of the Gxxx

please don't yell at me!

Aurificus
Hi,
the vapour ??? so, kind of a fog ???
I see you are skeptic too, congratulations !

But who told you that the effect is secondary or tertiary ? I don't know about this !

Maybe is something related to ions in soil matrix... in soil there's huge concentration of them cause of chemical reactions and charge movements due to natural effects most of the time (in some cases also man made applications/signals could induce increased ionic activity in the underground).

Problem is nobody knows what's the effect the (supposed working) LRL are trying to detect... if ionic or other stuff... or combination of various etc

Best regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 03-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Guru

For good long detection, soil: dry, but first metal affected by water for rains, for example, filtered in the soil.

Study of corrosion and resistivity in various types of soils since 1924! Save this info!

http://www.abchance.com/resources/technical/01-9204.pdf
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
For good long detection, soil: dry, but first metal affected by water for rains, for example, filtered in the soil.
Study of corrosion and resistivity in various types of soils since 1924! Save this info!
It is not necessary for the soil to be wet in order for buried gold to ionize. There are gold deposits more than a mile deep which are ionized by cyanide and other chemicals that are secreted by microorganisms. Other metals are also dissolved and ionized by microorganisms and are released into the soil in the vicinity of the metal.

The moisture in the ground is thought to be the method that these ions are moved from the metal to the surface leaving a column shaped trail which leads down to the target. Scientists have modeled these ion trails and their computer simulations suggest the rain cycles are responsible for making these ion columns through the mechanism of capillary action. It is believed the ions move up because the ground is wetter at the surface during a drying cycle between rainy seasons, and tends to draw dissolved minerals to the wet region as it dries.

Also, iron is easily dissolved by water, but not gold. Gold requires special combinations of acids or other toxic chemicals like cyanide salts to dissolve it. So the gold is relatively immune from oxidation from the rain, unlike iron. The concentration of the gold ions in the soil is only on the order of 3ppm. Much less than dissolved iron rust around a piece of iron. There are other metals that also show a larger percentage of ions in the soil than gold, such as zinc, lead, silver and copper. Some of these can dissolve enough to poison the soil so plants will not grow.

So how do we detect a column of 3ppm gold ions buried in the dirt? We have no electronic instruments that can measure these low concentrations in the soil much less from a distance. The only way I know is to measure secondary and tertiary signals that could be influenced by the weak column of ions. Perhaps some frequencies of RF are altered when in the vicinity of these columns. Or maybe the static charge of the atmosphere is changed in the area of an ion column in the soil. Who knows without some instruments to test with?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan

Ok morgan, deal: If you put here schematic of working LRL (detect coin at >2m) I will put here schematic of working handbrake for Russian MIG 27 (stop MIG 27 at >2m).
Old 03-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Guru

Default Its a joke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
Hello
As you can see,i build this device long time ago,its very easy to build ,but i said to Detectoman Gold coin 50 m distance,it was a joke
This device is more usefull as +&- ion locator than treasure hunting...Its some kind of zahory+BFO.

: angry: buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No need to become angry,it was a litlle 50m joke,just for you...jajajaja
This device find radiation in TV more than 10m distance,this is true!
El pistoldetector si,esse es bueno,para monedas .

Hasta la vista
Old 03-21-2008, 02:20 AM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
But I believe! When I see the photos and stories told by Esteban, and other LRL builders, how can I not believe?

Best wishes,
J_P
You believe and you will not be desapointed.
I´m working together with one of the sucessfull PD CLONE owner.We are very optimistic about Ferrite capabilities,i´m not good in electronics but he teach me a lot.We are very near to Alonso technology.
When we get the best performance we can go to Carl challenge and get 25K Dollars. Hey carl,no need to buried Gold,if you get some Silver is ok

Regards
Old 03-21-2008, 02:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
You believe and you will not be desapointed.
I´m working together with one of the sucessfull PD CLONE owner.We are very optimistic about Ferrite capabilities,i´m not good in electronics but he teach me a lot.We are very near to Alonso technology.
When we get the best performance we can go to Carl challenge and get 25K Dollars. Hey carl,no need to buried Gold,if you get some Silver is ok

Regards
Ok Morgan,
I will watch for you winning the 25K prize. Be sure to take your video camera so we can all see the PD find the hidden treasure, and also make video of what Carl says after you find the treasure. I think $25K is better than some gold nugget or coins you find, so good idea for hunting the $25K treasure, not small nuggets.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-21-2008, 02:30 AM
Guru

Default Energy field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
Hi Aurificus,

Gold is a precious metal. It does not tend to any (chemical) reaction in the nature. This is the reason, why we can find it as a yellow precious metal.
So any "ions" could not exist. Nor any effects on small pieces of gold.
The signal-to-noise ratio is allready on the noise floor. Except, you find a big tank, ship or airplane made of pure gold.
Any non ferrous metal buried for some time,create energy around it,specialy if the ground is wet,and the soil not disturbed around it . Its possible to locate this energy field with devices tipe Detektorpistol at some meters distance.
No need to believe,but its true!
Old 03-21-2008, 02:41 AM
Guru

Default Energy field simulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
Hi Aurificus,

Gold is a precious metal. It does not tend to any (chemical) reaction in the nature. This is the reason, why we can find it as a yellow precious metal.
So any "ions" could not exist. Nor any effects on small pieces of gold.
The signal-to-noise ratio is allready on the noise floor. Except, you find a big tank, ship or airplane made of pure gold.
Its possible to simulate this Energy Field generate by metals underground,i remember someone here tell about it,maybe Esteban tell something about .
I think acids in the ground react with metal,and create this field of energy.Sensitive device locate this E.F. and thats all,but people here complicate this things a lot,the phenomena its more simple than we imagine,i´m sure about it!
Old 03-21-2008, 02:53 AM
Guru

Default Working LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Ok morgan, deal: If you put here schematic of working LRL (detect coin at >2m) I will put here schematic of working handbrake for Russian MIG 27 (stop MIG 27 at >2m).
I already put the Alonso Detektorpistol...
Coin 2m or more distance!
Old 03-21-2008, 03:21 AM

Quote:
The LRL seller can detect coin, money, check on more distance! Even thousands of miles! They are detecting your money.

Please, read the physics for energy fields. I do not know, what kind of energy field you mean.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz
The LRL seller can detect coin, money, check on more distance! Even thousands of miles! They are detecting your money.

Please, read the physics for energy fields. I do not know, what kind of energy field you mean.
There is nobody selling the pistol detector that Morgan is talking about. It was built from circuit diagrams found in this forum.

I have read the physics of energy fields. I have discovered that geologists are able to measure very weak energy fields from the earth that people cannot find with metal their detectors. I have also discovered that gold and other metals are dissolved into the soil, and that there are scientists who measure the dissolved gold ions to help locate the source of gold. Maybe you will want to read about this science so you will also know the locating of gold and other buried metals can be done with other methods different than a metal detector.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-21-2008, 08:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Energy Field generate by metals underground,i remember someone here tell about it,maybe Esteban tell something about .
I think acids in the ground react with metal,and create this field of energy.Sensitive device locate this E.F. and thats all,but people here complicate this things a lot,the phenomena its more simple than we imagine,i´m sure about it!

Yes, fully agree, those unbelievable phenomena are very very simple energies, so simple that you even do not need Alonso Detectorpistol (why waste money for it or complicate with schematic?), to detect this gold energy, it is enough simple dowsing rod. Dowsing rod is the simplest and far better than Alonso pistol, believe me, it is entirely scientific proven way, someone here tell me about it.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks Morgan. Here you are my promised MIG27 handbrake schematic >2m STOP. Very simple and cheap solution at the same time you can enjoy future state of the art technical solutions right now.
WARNING! You must be fully grounded during braking because of static energy!

Old 03-21-2008, 09:41 AM

Hello Max

Quote:
vapour ??? so, kind of a fog ???
I see you are skeptic too, congratulations !
I am only a sceptic when someone wants my money!!

I am happy to listen politely to anybody prepared to spend time to share with me their knowledge & experiences.

Secondary & tertiary effects do not defy the laws of science they are just the insignificant by-product of other reactions. Sometimes they are easier to detect that the "way too-small" responses of the things usually looked for by "normal" people. (Sometimes the detection factor can be X10 - X 100).

In my example, FORGET vapour, its just a metaphor, a confusing fog. It could be heat or vibration or the exponential decay of a transmitted pulse. Think of effects in terms of "energies" and the means to measure the by-products of a change of energy conditions.

I don't know the answer....Yet.
Just be thankful that NASA hasn't been given the job of treasure hunting.....There would be nothing left for US! (that's you & me... not USA)

Cheers, Aurificus.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Guru

Default Years od LRL circuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
In advance... in advance... relax...
All I get it no circuits but just relax and in advance.
How long is the advance one day a year or until I am dead.
Anyone who has a working simple circuit please post it.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
I have open many kinds of projects. When I finish 2 of them, well, will be time for to adjust a project for here.

Regards

Esteban
Old 03-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Have you seen the "... 492 feet " thread? Morgan´s PD with all schematics is here.You have to work on it and figure out if and how it works, but it´s all there...
Of course it´s not a kit
Fred.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Do this! (If you're really desperate I mean)

From Mineoro 432 Thread... the original version of the Morgan's Pistol Detector schematic!

ENJOY!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 03-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Guru

Default will not work

look over this circuit and it WILL NOT WORK but i will play with it anyway.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
look over this circuit and it WILL NOT WORK but i will play with it anyway.
if not works like an LRL you can always hear your preferite radio station on medium waves with an headphone... using the built-in receiver!

A TRULY GENERAL PURPOSE DETECTOR!

"

someone said...
Old 03-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Guru

Default am radio for LRL

Now all I see is am radio for LRL.
Is this all the circuits I wilol see.
A AM radio.
Carl's LRL circuit works as good,,,nota ,zip zero