LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-30-2007, 05:05 PM

Default ma.............

forse mi sbaglio ma non e' cosi' che si danno le informazioni, che fine ha fatto la professionalita' di geo? che e', ci tieni sulle spine? be' allora certi appunti te li meriti..zzone
Old 10-30-2007, 06:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
forse mi sbaglio ma non e' cosi' che si danno le informazioni, che fine ha fatto la professionalita' di geo? che e', ci tieni sulle spine? be' allora certi appunti te li meriti..zzone
Poor GEO!

the google translation from italian seems an insult...

"
Perhaps I am wrong but is so that we give the information, what happened to the professionalism of geo? That is, we hold on thorns? Well then you some notes the merits .. zzone
"

"zzone" remains as is ?????? What does it mean ?

putrechigi please give us some light more on the message

are not good words by you this time

Why you blame GEO now ???

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Guru

Hi Max.
I can't understand what they want.
I wrote "The End"
This for me mean that i don't want to answer to anything
Best regards
Old 10-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Max.
I can't understand what they want.
I wrote "The End"
This for me mean that i don't want to answer to anything
Best regards
Hi Geo,
for me it's ok if you wanna do so...

but why you started the thread then ?

Ok , ok... maybe you have your good reasons... I don't know...for me was ok also your on field description of device behaviour... not pictures of inside or part of circuit... I'm not interested in that... just if it works or not... if is reliable or not and things like these.

Anyway, I'll respect your choice whatever it is.

Best regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 10-30-2007, 11:02 PM

Default sorry

ok provero' meglio, non ho mai offeso nessuno come altri fanno... e non lo faro' adesso, quello che non capisco e' come mai una persona che fino a ieri era interessata e corretta agli LRL adesso inizi a comportarsi cosi', gli ho inviato un mp come potete chiedere a lui dicendogli che io gli credevo anche se iconos non aveva accettato di venire in italia da me e che se non voleva condividere con tutti i suoi test,magari poteva condividerli in mp con me dato che almeno io non gli ho fatto mai niente di male, ecco per tutto contro non mi ha nemmeno risposto, normalmente i forum sono nati per condividere e non per dividere, magari adesso prendera' la palla al balzo per smettere di parlare e di questo me ne dispiaccio ma ceredetemi non esiste miglior sordo di chi non voglia sentire, molti di noi non hanno soldi da buttare e magari aspettano la buone notizia per cercare di non prendere i PACCHI come dicono a napoli e in giro per il mondo se ne trovano molti , l'estromettere informazioni (senza offesa) non
ti fa onore, se ho recato danno al forum mi dispiace ma non volevo offendere nessuno solo cercare di farlo ritornare sui soui passi
cordiali saluti
putre
Old 10-31-2007, 05:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Geo,
for me it's ok if you wanna do so...

but why you started the thread then ?

Best regards,
Max
Hi Max.
I opened this thread to tell my little experience (because i have the detector for small time) about iconos.
Not me to destroy it so to make block diagram or to reverse it . I paid it only to looking for gold.
Also i did n't buy it so some guys to tell me "liar"
I believe that you understand what i mean
Regards
Old 10-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Guru

Hi Geo.
About Iconos, what are those field test results?
Please, let us know soon, before you return the detector.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi Max.
I opened this thread to tell my little experience (because i have the detector for small time) about iconos.
Not me to destroy it so to make block diagram or to reverse it . I paid it only to looking for gold.
Regards
Old 10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Max.
Regards
Hi Geo,
I agree with you and understand... and have no problems with this thread too. I'm interested in field experiences... but now I see that there are bad words about you and I think that's no good here.

I think putrechigi don't want actually using insults or something similar but maybe is somehow disappointed of your decision of stopping answering about that topic of iconos device... then used bad expressions to say that.

For me is a bad thing expressing disappointing or any other thought with bad words... but sometimes happens... and we must live with that.

People must respect anyone decision here... also if someone change idea about one thing... if at a particular point happens that a person or more persons stop posting about a topic.

Happened the same about PDC210 thread ... and I've already said that people cannot blame someone here for a change of view or intentions...
could happen to anyone... happened to me about the XR-71 thread too.

Said that... I hope anyway you'll continue posting here your experiences on the field... that anyone here could take his conclusion about...

Best regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 10-31-2007, 06:02 PM

Default ok

hi max you have precisely expressed what I wanted to say thanks
Old 11-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Guru

Geo where is İconos block diagram.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:36 PM

Talking

Noisenoise...! Digramm...? What is that?
Old 11-03-2007, 04:38 PM

Simply take any of those cheap Chinesse, small plastic radios...take diagram from it and that is! Iconos diagram!
Old 11-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
Simply take any of those cheap Chinesse, small plastic radios...take diagram from it and that is! Iconos diagram!
NO.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
NO.
So , you should take an expensive one ?
Old 11-04-2007, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
NO.

YES !

Old 11-04-2007, 01:18 AM

As you see; my "Yes" is much bigger than your "No". So i am right and you are not.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Guru

However,
This may be is how starts a new WW .
Old 11-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
As you see; my "Yes" is much bigger than your "No". So i am right and you are not.
If I said NO is because I know about it.

Good luck!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Guru

un saludo a ti esteban, y aqui estoy contigo, amigo de aficion, sabes para mi esto es un hobby y distraccion, en algo que ocupar mi tiempo, pues es muy bonito salir al campo con los amigos, y oler la tierra escarbada, y mas que todo la curiosidad por algo que es antiguo y que ha estado enterrado y saber que cosa es
es un bonito hooby que nos contacta con aquellos que ya partieron hace tiempo
te mando un abrazo hermano de aficion
detectoman mexico

Old 11-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Guru

Hola Detectoman

Gracias por las palabras. Te envÃ*o un gran abrazo también a ti.

Te aclaro que no me inmiscuiré en largas, tediosas y desgastantes discusiones aquÃ* en el foro. Estoy dispuesto a compartir solamente mis experiencias.

Thank you for the words. I send a great embrace also to you.

I clarify that I will not interfere in long and tedious discussions here in the forum. I am ready to share only my experiences.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:00 PM

Thumbs down

Un saludao a ti Detectoman,un saludo a ti Esteban!
Esteban i never saw Iconos schematic or inside it...So i am trying to make a joke on it, just because it appeared here as subject. Without any documents as backup. Just plain claims and advertisements, again and again. Same old story. Same as it was with so many LRL devices so far.It doesnt matter which name you will give to LRL device, in what kind of enclosure you will pack it, what label you will put on it. Doesnt matter at all, it is same old story,repeating again and again.
Neither one LRL device appeared here with some checkable proofs about its accuracy!? Neither one! How this possible? On the other side you can find 30-40 workable, testable schematics of VLF or PI, here...Anybody interested can nake it and check claims about those. What about LRL? Man have to waste several thousands of dollars,euros or what, to check it and get the truth.
You claims means nothing here, like so many times before. Give some facts, documents, schematics....C'mon Esteban! Give something real here!
Same old story! Again and again....
Old 11-06-2007, 05:27 AM
Guru

ya sabes que te aprecio mucho hermano esteban, y admiro tu gran interes por desarrollar estos aparatos, como los de largo alcance, tu tienes gran paciencia par hacer muchas cosas y muchas muy complicadas, y has investigado muchos tipos de detectores desde hace mucho tiempo, en unos dias de estos te escribo un correo, ya que estaba operando con una computadora muy lenta pero ya compre esta otra y tengo conexion rapida, y ahora si podra atender a tantos amigos que tengo'
bueno te mando un abrazo y por favor no nos abandones nunca' en este grupo ya que tus colaboraciones son siempre muy importantes

afectuosamente detecotman
Old 11-06-2007, 11:45 AM

Geo, don't let these guys get you upset. They will always be someone waiting for something free. I am glad for you that you found gold with it. But if it also starts finding iron or other things don't be upset either.

When someone designs something in one place and then when used around the world or 1000 miles away and it does not work can happen. From my testing the same problems I have using my rod and a generator designed for dowsing, will have some of the same problems. Maybe not all, but it will have some. I have worked out many in my unit and but I use a rod.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Geo, don't let these guys get you upset. They will always be someone waiting for something free. I am glad for you that you found gold with it. But if it also starts finding iron or other things don't be upset either.

When someone designs something in one place and then when used around the world or 1000 miles away and it does not work can happen. From my testing the same problems I have using my rod and a generator designed for dowsing, will have some of the same problems. Maybe not all, but it will have some. I have worked out many in my unit and but I use a rod.
Hi,

"When someone designs something in one place and then when used around the world or 1000 miles away and it does not work can happen."

What ???

Oh yeah... could happen that you buy an MD made in europe and then if you are in western australia... you could have some troubles using it on soil... but at least it always works on the air... but, anyway, you spend money and you get a working device.

Problem is that LRLs that you talk about may cost 5 or 10 times more than an e.g. standard VLF-MD then you say that somewhere they couldn't work ?

At which conditions could I assert that the LRL doesn't work ?

So... suppose I spend 10,000 eur for buy an LRL... then go on search field and device doesn't work... (apart that I'll be a little upset cause of that but) how could I get my money back ? Or how could I get my LRL repaired/tuned for free at my soil conditions ? How could I don't waste my 10,000 expense ?

And also how could I recognize if LRL is working bad due to soil... or that simply it doesn't work in any soil or air ? Can I make an air-test ? Would it detect a coin at 1mm distance from sensor ? What about that ?

Do you know any reliable LRL air-test to show us ?

If I got a not-working MD under warranty I can ask for free servicing by manifacturer all around the world... and big brands will service that but what about LRL ? Do you know of any LRL manifacturer that repair LRLs ? Or tune them for specific conditions ? Or they simply got money and then run away ?

If my LRL doesn't work as advertised have I any possibility to see my money back ? Or the only way is that I'll RESELL IT TO OTHER "NAIVES" , UHM ?

Best regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-06-2007, 02:03 PM

That is one reason I stopped selling LRL's. Because of all the problems other people had with other LRL's! The AM radio did it for me. I use my own equipment. I service all my equipment. It does pay to research before you buy any piece of equipment. Like does he have a return policy? Contacts to people that use his equipment.

There are always good and bad points to any equipment. It pays to understand how to use it also. I always gave a number of emails to users and let the person talk and find out from them the good and bad.

If any manufacture does not give you at lease 4 users to talk to do not buy from him. If he does not have a return policy, do not buy from him. If he does not offer FREE training, do not buy from him.