LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
This is funnier:

But the all time winner is 'Ozzy on MTV', specially when you're wearing your 1852's witch hunter uniform.
Actually, I was referring to your comment where you told gibon he had a nice rod.

I bet you say that to all the boys!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Guru

hung; i agregee, morgan is an expert for find little valued objectives , i know morgan always test many distinct lrls how obsesivei in these field morgan not lie
\in hand; today sunday i came prospect an city old terrain near telephone lines and line electrical, then may vlf two box detect these 8 lineal mts far, i first confuse, after i see hacia arriba, may two'b, and may friend no detect these lines whit fisher explorer two box, then i put may t.b to rest in an tree
Old 08-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

But please, do not even for a moment try to infere that they cheated on you or even that the Mineoro targets are planted tricks, this is just absurd and sick.
I am not deffending Mineoro here. I am defending truth .....
... and truth is that mineoro company is nothing else but niche crime company and supporters and promoters of such fraudulent companies, like you, are not far away from crime.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
... and truth is that mineoro company is nothing else but niche crime company and supporters and promoters of such fraudulent companies, like you, are not far away from crime.
Niche crime company. I have to agree with that assessment
Old 08-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
I did go to the beach with Damasio and Paulinho, but also did not dig any target. The weather was cloudy and the only relevant beeps worth of inspecting was a target 7 feet deep according to the center & deep and also measured with Damasio's rod. Impossible to do it then.
I also went to a beach using a White's Surf PI Pro conventional PI detector several years ago. It was cloudy that day, but I didn't bother to check the strength of field emanations, as I know White's never makes excuses of "bad time for magnetic field detecting". As I went across the beach, I was finding mostly trash items, but I dug them all just in case I might miss something valuable that made a sound like trash. After a half hour the sky became darker and the wind was blowing maybe 8 knots. I continued hunting the beach, but before an hour passed, it began raining. Luckily, the White's PI Pro is waterproof, so I continued hunting. It only rained for about 20 minutes, but the sand remained wet while I continued hunting. About 2 hours later I had a handful of fishing weights, another handful of coins worth maybe $2, a pocket knife, some small metal toys, a bag of trash like bottle caps and foil wrappers, and two rings which appear to be ladies rings. They didn't look too valuable - one was a thin silver ring that I first thought was a steel snap-ring until I looked close and saw it had worn facets on the outer rim and a sterling stamp. The other was 12k gold with 3 small stones, and 3 colors of gold in the bands. Not too valuable, but kinda cool for something to bring home after a couple hours.

I could have used my VLF detector to avoid most of the trash, but it doesn't do as well as the PI when I search in saltwater.
In any case, I observed this White's detector was able to perform in conditions that the Mineoro detectors could not.
I am guessing that if I were at the same beach as you and Damasio at that same time, I probably would have found a similar kind of detection, depending on what items people dropped there.

I still have that White's Surf PI Pro today, even though it has been replaced with an updated model at the factory.
Somehow, I still don't consider it obsolete, seeing as how it can do things many other detectors can't, including things that no LRL can do.

Anyway, it's nice to know you later became happy with your mineoro LRL.

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 08-15-2010, 11:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Hello fred,

you know i'm not David copperfield i'm not going to hide the two ring like bonto game. This is not subject here on the forum.

You can go to circus to see such kind of show.

You will always opposite some non sens argument.

I'm just here to help and give assistance to member's who have question and really want to KNOW.

Yes fred the earth is a round sphere and no plate like poeple was thinking in 1600 century.

Happy prospecting
Hi gibon,
I don´t understand you reaction, i never talked about hiding something or whatever.
I just said ideomotor effect is based on the fact that you KNOW where the silver ring is, so your subconscious WILL make the lrod (or whatever) point to the golden ring direction.That´s all what i was saying, so you don´t need to find strange the fact you can "discriminate" rings.

If you find the system to work with you, fine, but don´t fool yourself about the principle of "detection"...
And by the way, in 16th century they already believed in L-rods, so no big evolution here
Old 08-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello fred,

you know i'm not David copperfield i'm not going to hide the two ring like bonto game. This is not subject here on the forum.

You can go to circus to see such kind of show.

You will always opposite some non sens argument.

I'm just here to help and give assistance to member's who have question and really want to KNOW.

Yes fred the earth is a round sphere and no plate like poeple was thinking in 1600 century.

Happy prospecting
Old 08-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Guru

I think Morgan is sincere when he makes his posts about his experience with LRLs. I have never seen Morgan make a false post in the Geotech forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
When i was in MINEORO factory and try LRL in DAMASIO´s field test,i get clear and matematic signals 3 m distance in the marks,and he told come from small gold object. OF COURSE NOT,this good and directional signals hapens when MINEORO is detecting electrical power lines or coils , its only for MARKETING and for impession of a possible client ...
I read a lot of posts from Mineoro buyers who say they were fooled by people at the Mineoro factory, and others who found their Mineoro detectors don't work when they take them away from the demonstration area.
One that I recall is connie, who visited the Mineoro factory and was given a demonstration before buying her DC2008 LRL.
Connie's words from http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=86
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by connie
...the reason why I'm so interrested to see them is because I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )...
Connie tried to get help from other forum members to make her DC2008 work, but after awhile we never heard from her again.
Has anyone heard from connie to see if she was able to get her Mineoro LRL to work?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-16-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi gibon,
I don´t understand you reaction, i never talked about hiding something or whatever.
I just said ideomotor effect is based on the fact that you KNOW where the silver ring is, so your subconscious WILL make the lrod (or whatever) point to the golden ring direction.That´s all what i was saying, so you don´t need to find strange the fact you can "discriminate" rings.

If you find the system to work with you, fine, but don´t fool yourself about the principle of "detection"...
And by the way, in 16th century they already believed in L-rods, so no big evolution here

Hello again fred,

my english is poor so may be you have not understand our you don't understand english.

Where did you see I was talking or using DOWSING ???????

you don't want to hear as usual like some other skeptic member here on the forum.

I've got nothing to do with dowsing and i've got no particualr skyll with it.

It is just a generator using two frequencies one for gold one for sylver.

i shall show you on my next video when you change frequencie it goes direct to the target.

With no offense fred you have misse understood again. here is the remote sensing forum dowsing forum is somewhere else.

Try to open your mind and don't be blind.

Happy prospecting

Gibon
Old 08-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Guru

Thumbs down

@ all

this is so childish here!

just because the mineoro doesn't work always not all happy users of this device are liars, betrayers or gettin money for promotion etc.

What really is needed is a neutral test area (best in big hall) that always works and where you can visually see the buried lta object under glass or whatever.

btw. why the hell should somebody really knows about LRL if he even can't tell me what MD finds a coin at 50cm? Or is this just pure ignorance?!?

I asked now somebody else if here noone is able answering me such a simple question!

We should be glad for the new test videos even if they are not the best "evidence" - especially not the dowsing rod device.

For a true test it has to be put on a steady table and the golden ring has to be moved - I'm curious if it still swings out...

And for shure it's not the fairest way of advertising from Mineoro suggesting their devices work very well if there are half of the time alot of problems. For such a high price you have to get the truth, the WHOLE truth!

Not: "No guarantees in the western world" but a detailed explanation under which circumstances the Mineoro works or does not work. Until this is not perfectly clear I and everyone else would be stupid buying such a device for thousands of dollar or whatever!

Shure, perhaps Alonso and Damiano are/was really innocent because they always do/did their best and on their serious tests field (btw. I also cannot imagine they fool their customers there!) everything worked fine! So they though everything's OK. But at least if there are alot of complains from other countries that the Mineoro doesn't work there, they have to put a warning on their website or search for the reasons and find a solution, if possible.

btw. one problem in this world really is:

This world wants to be cheated and the honest one always is the stupid one!

That's why women use makeup and why alot MD producers let shine their products better as they're really are!

And if someone like Morgan wants to be honest and tells the truth or his fundamented opinion directly he's the bad one!

Yes, this our beautiful world and the situation we live in...

Have Fun.

@ gibon
thanks for the video and if possible shoot more of them.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hello again fred,

my english is poor so may be you have not understand our you don't understand english.

you don't want to hear as usual like some other skeptic member here on the forum.

i shall show you on my next video when you change frequencie it goes direct to the target.

With no offense fred you have misse understood again. here is the remote sensing forum dowsing forum is somewhere else.

Happy prospecting

Gibon
Hi Gibon,

In your video the device is clearly based on a swinging rod. Therefore, it is obviously "working" via the ideomotor effect, and must be placed in the dowsing category, in the same way as the RangerTell Examiner.
If you believe otherwise you are just deceiving yourself.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello again fred,
Happy prospecting

Gibon
Hi Gibon,

This video refers to a DOWSING rod, this is WHERE i have seen you talking about dowsing.It is nothing else - with or without generator -
If you open you mind you will admit it.
Are you related to gaucho?
Old 08-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Guru

Quote:

You never know about that, because LRL-love is mind closing.

Open minded do not need crappy mineoro boxes to detect gold ring on table.
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

just because the mineoro doesn't work always
This is incorrect.

The detector always work, as this is an electronic instrument.
Only the ionic fields may not manifest strong enough to be detectable at a larger distance during times of day or year, depending on the range and mass to be detected.

Factual example: Mr. Dos Santos arrived at a treasure site at around 8 AM. He had no signals yet. He had to wait (resting under a tree) till about 10AM when finally the ionic fields started to emanate with sufficient intensity to be detectable. He could figure then where the target was and recovered it.
But even this is questionable, as many aspects are unknown such as how he usually sets calibration, what would happen if he had set calibration in the edge, etc. No question the ionic fields emanate stronger during specific times of day, but it does not mean they will not be detectable if the range is close or the gain is pushed in the limits.

Latest models of Mineoro have overcome the humidity problem and as far as I know, Tyon, latest FDG80s and FG90 have no problem in detecting targets in humidities as high as 90%. I have already gone to treasure sites and confirmed this performance.

The only issue one unexperienced user might encounter is in the pinpointing stage. Detection at distance is easy. But the pinpointing stage requires plenty of experience in the knob calibration to deal with proximity of the field edge.

Even the regular toy MDs have a lot of limitations besides the ones already known.
I know of a huge treasure site in which about all MDs people took there along the time, got fried as they all had transistors burned. So, it's not 'alice in the wonderland' all the time.

Quote:
Shure, perhaps Alonso and Damiano are/was really innocent because they always do/did their best and on their serious tests field (btw. I also cannot imagine they fool their customers there!) everything worked fine! So they though everything's OK. But at least if there are alot of complains from other countries that the Mineoro doesn't work there, they have to put a warning on their website or search for the reasons and find a solution, if possible.
I did not say the Mineoros do not work in Europe or wherever outside South America. There are users from different regions of the world listed in Mineoro's site to have found treasure.
What is in discussion would be how effective they are compared to South America conditions.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Gibon,

This video refers to a DOWSING rod, this is WHERE i have seen you talking about dowsing.It is nothing else - with or without generator -
If you open you mind you will admit it.
Are you related to gaucho?
Wrong.
Amazing how ignorance still reigns here.

Go back to basics and try to learn what magnetic resonance stands for and also what ideomotor effect trully is.
Your understanding could not come alive after 1852.

As Gibbon already stated, the earth is not flat, it's round.
Did you listen??
Old 08-16-2010, 12:20 PM
Guru

Quote:

This is incorrect.

The detector always work, as this is an electronic instrument.
Fully agree,

it (almost - except without battery) always work, it only cannot detect nothing. Never.

Because it cannot detect nothing, it can work in the same way even without battery.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Guru

Quote:

Go back to basics and try to learn what magnetic resonance stands for and also what ideomotor effect trully is.

Yes, unbelievable after such scientific proof:
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Guru

Hung, I can fully agree with your arguments you answered to me.

The story about the waiting time for building up a stronger field and the burned through transistors is interresting.

Hung, did you ever heard about a field-mill? I guess for shure. It measures very exactly the electrostatic field strenght. There are really huge differences concerning weather, remaining humidity in the ground, sunwind, altitude, underground-condition and alot other factors.
Perhaps you should check out from what to what measured electrostatic voltage per meter the Mineoro works reliable / is within the adjustable sensitivity range.

btw. it's good to hear from positive find-reports from Europe or other countries. If here are almost no Mineoro owners with good test-reports this doesn't mean they don't exist. It was the same like with Jeohunter - one single person talked here about it before me. But 3 cynical criticians said it is crap etc. This is neither fair nor a serious information counterweight.

And if the improvements concerning humidity etc. are already that good the only thing what is missing is one or better alot different locations where everyone can test everytime that the Mineoro works.

As example some old abandoned gold-mine, because most of the time there are still some gold-veins left.

This is the problem with the Mineoro device if it detects gold or silver only!

Tell me, Hung, is it that complicated building a Mineoro with a knob where you can switch from iron to copper, aluminium, gold silver or whatever???

And as we know from Geo's mine-find, iron also is possible for LRL detection. Why does Mineoro limits the choice of the customers in finding every metal like every other MD also can find??? I don't get this. Wouldn't it be much much better if the Mineoro finds all metals?

I'm thinking about this because under such "all-metal" recognition circumstances there would be a much better possibility that everyone can see the detector really works!
'Cause there are much more long time ago iron objects in the ground than gold or silver stuff and they can be also very interresting!
Old 08-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The only issue one unexperienced user might encounter is in the pinpointing stage. Detection at distance is easy. But the pinpointing stage requires plenty of experience in the knob calibration to deal with proximity of the field edge.
Yep ... it's all in the knob calibration.

Quote:
I know of a huge treasure site in which about all MDs people took there along the time, got fried as they all had transistors burned. So, it's not 'alice in the wonderland' all the time.
Where do you get this nonsense from???
Perhaps the White Rabbit told you.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Perhaps you should check out from what to what measured electrostatic voltage per meter the Mineoro works reliable / is within the adjustable sensitivity range.
This would be a good question if the Mineoro FG90 actually worked as advertised. As you can readily see from the videos, there is a lot of erratic beeping, which mostly occurs when not even pointing at a clearly visible target. Have you ever actually seen one of Mineoro's devices, or held one in your hands? From personal experience I can tell you that it is unusable, and is not even able to detect the gold test sheet that comes with the device.

You do have to wonder why some people insist on promoting something, which is based on an outlandish theory that is unknown to conventional science. They must either have a vested interest, or have a self-deluded closed mind.

Try not to get sucked into this nonsense, unless of course you have plenty of spare time (and money) to waste.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Gibon,

In your video the device is clearly based on a swinging rod. Therefore, it is obviously "working" via the ideomotor effect, and must be placed in the dowsing category, in the same way as the RangerTell Examiner.
If you believe otherwise you are just deceiving yourself.

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...&file=main.dat

If you goes on the first page of Geotech forum here enclosed you shall see that most of LRL Device Used ROD .

Your so blind that You don't even know this statement as adminstrator of this site.

Look at LRL section see the project of Carl himself what do you see on the pictures two good copper rod .

Yes Sir.

Most of manufacturer are using this concept. Much more cheapper than a vidoe windscreen fixed to give direction.

So who is blind
Old 08-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Guru

Quote:

... Wouldn't it be much much better if the Mineoro finds all metals?

I'm thinking about this because under such "all-metal" recognition circumstances there would be a much better possibility that everyone can see the detector really works!
What? You express doubt in mineoro correctneses? What a rude audacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon

So who is blind
No one, but you are blinded by L-rod.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
What? You express doubt in mineoro correctneses? What a rude audacity.

No one, but you are blinded by L-rod.

So Carl is blind too

Old 08-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Wrong.
Amazing how ignorance still reigns here.

Did you listen??
Glad your still here Hung.
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...&file=main.dat

If you goes on the first page of Geotech forum here enclosed you shall see that most of LRL Device Used ROD .

Your so blind that You don't even know this statement as adminstrator of this site.

Look at LRL section see the project of Carl himself what do you see on the pictures two good copper rod .

Yes Sir.

Most of manufacturer are using this concept. Much more cheapper than a vidoe windscreen fixed to give direction.

So who is blind
This is your most amusing post so far.

It appears that, like Hung, you are prepared to accept the most outlandish nonsense as fact without a shred of evidence. As you have just proved, it is important to do your research thoroughly ... which you have clearly not done.

Try reading Carl's LRL articles more carefully before commenting.

Here's a few extracts to get you going in the right direction. These are Carl's own words, posted on this very website for your perusal ... if you actually bother to read them, that is ->
  • This is the only place on the web where you can learn what the LRL manufacturers don't want you to know:
  • If you have a high level of investment in LRLs, either financially or psychologically, then learning the truth may be discomforting, perhaps even depressing.
  • For those who are not ready for this, I urge you to click the "Back" button, and bail out now. If you don't like what you read, blame the LRL manufacturers, who made LRLs the way they are.
  • It is my opinion, and is the opinion of almost anyone who has seriously investigated LRLs, that they do not work.
  • Buying a commercial unit and discovering that it only finds empty holes is a costly and embarrassing mistake.
  • I warn you not to get lulled into a false sense of success by using the typical sloppy testing of dowsing proponents, or to believe for a moment that you will ever find any treasure with one of these. You will not. As the psychic hotlines say: they are for entertainment purposes only.

I suggest you have a quiet word with your mate Hung. He will tell you which side of the LRL fence that Carl lives.