LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 07-31-2012, 07:17 PM

the video is original, only discovered the oscillator, without removing the video in real time, when we realized it was a trick, we again put the oscillator into place and take the video I have videos of most equipments were deceived with this device, but in the end we find with a PI and locate the source, then, we communicate by cell phone with alonzo and we asked him why he had taken our gold target, in that place we had a field test, there was a gold target, which we had as reference only, and felipe and Alonzo wanted the target to them and they stole the gold target, leaving the oscillator to fool with the hope that the batteries are depleted, and we thought we had passed the phenomenon and that over time we missed the gold target, that our idea was to keep that goal, to check the equipment,

none of us are electronic engineers, the alonzo himself admitted that he put the device, under the pretext of helping to ionize the gold target, but this is lie as the equipments were saturated with the oscillator frequency,

the gold target was stolen, and the oscillator deceived us all, made ​​us believe that he was still buried.

in short i rice more videos in the same place with diferents equipments.

best regards
Old 07-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
I don’t like mineoro producers, but it’s obvious that this movie is not real and has been made for defaming the firm. Maybe a kind of revenging. It appears that something is wrong. In my opinion it seriously smells a rat, is under suspicion. In all mineoro movies its’ beeping pattern is very different than this at first a signal appears and gradually with closing to the point beeping intervals become shorter and at end continuous. In this one you have a constant beep intervals, even far or very close to that so-called oscillator.
the video is real,i know the person who install the fraudulent oscillator,i know why it was hide near the rock,i will send you one message.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
the video is real,i know the person who install the fraudulent oscillator,i know why it was hide near the rock,i will send you one message.
Please send me the same message.

Regards
Old 08-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Guru

Default PDK-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Regards

Here, one forum member that made the test with the PDK-2 in is garden where he buried long time ago one gold ring to test metal detectors.
There is no tricks for PDK...

http://youtu.be/Yut0pZ6Gdcw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgp9aE6oByw
Old 08-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Here, one forum member that made the test with the PDK-2 in is garden where he buried long time ago one gold ring to test metal detectors.
There is no tricks for PDK...

http://youtu.be/Yut0pZ6Gdcw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgp9aE6oByw
As i remember he told me the gold ring is buried 20 cm in the ground,the shell marks the spot.
Unfortunatly the PDK-2 is using the VHF transmitter waves,once the VHF transmittions finish and give place for the DIGITAL UHF, the PDK-loses power...Thats the problem.
But i´m building one VHF portatil,we will see.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:39 AM
Guru

Default There is a trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Regards
Hello Geo

I think Robalocarapanda let me put the story here:

It was Alonso who made the trick,there was one real target in this place,maybe gold,and he knows about that,it was used for everybody test the LRL´s,but one person in the region saw Alonso and other man diging the target ,take some object ,refill the hole and install the oscillator,to deceive the others,to think the treasure still there. There was one agreement between all of them to not dig this target,the target is used often to check all the LRL´s equipment including the PDK-2 i sold .
so Alonso sometimes can play the BAD BOY.
Now we know Alonso have many tricks to make Mineoro beep when he want...

Regards
Old 08-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Guru

Oh, OK, I got it, your previous posts were vague, at first it appears they wanted to demonstrate their device working to sell FG80 , but now is known their purpose of using oscillator was to thieve that found real target by Morgan PDK2.1

This clarification in fact confirms our both opinions:
1- Your opinion; Alonso is not a trustworthy guy, he even thieves. What a filthy.
2- my opinion; This mineoro device beeping is not the same what previously saw
in their demos. Oh, what a nasty behaviour to thieve others belonging.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:08 PM

Default the diagram of oscillator in few days

Good excuse my translations into English, this and this discovery on our part, shows that Alonzo been deceiving us for a long time, then selling equipment charges for its calibration, then puts them other circuits that sometimes are not interconnected and for this service we acquired in a money order is always cause for problems.

but what annoyed us most is that we are stealing our mark pray that we check with the dch85 put the key in gold and color, change the position of silver, and gave no signal.
knew it was gold and it served us to test all our equipment, get on youtube other video with the title, fraud mineoro 3,4,5,6, and show them there as we were trying until we locate the oscillator using a lorenzlpx2.

in a few days the forum will upload the diagram of the oscillator which in my view only serves to send a signal of 82.2 HRZ say periodically and is served so that they take out gold our brand and our teams cheat
Old 08-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Guru

Default Crypton ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post
Good excuse my translations into English, this and this discovery on our part, shows that Alonzo been deceiving us for a long time, then selling equipment charges for its calibration, then puts them other circuits that sometimes are not interconnected and for this service we acquired in a money order is always cause for problems.

but what annoyed us most is that we are stealing our mark pray that we check with the dch85 put the key in gold and color, change the position of silver, and gave no signal.
knew it was gold and it served us to test all our equipment, get on youtube other video with the title, fraud mineoro 3,4,5,6, and show them there as we were trying until we locate the oscillator using a lorenzlpx2.

in a few days the forum will upload the diagram of the oscillator which in my view only serves to send a signal of 82.2 HRZ say periodically and is served so that they take out gold our brand and our teams cheat
Hi Hugo

Is realy a shame that Master Alonso use such kind of tricks to deceive the people...

By the way,maybe i´m wrong but,i think one of your friends is using one Greek Crypton,is this device working fine in Mexico ?

Hola

El aparato Crypton de tu amigo,ya localizado algo ?
Hombre,ustedes estan muy bien equipados !!!

Saludos
Old 08-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hugo

Is realy a shame that Master Alonso use such kind of tricks to deceive the people...

By the way,maybe i´m wrong but,i think one of your friends is using one Greek Crypton,is this device working fine in Mexico ?

Hola

El aparato Crypton de tu amigo,ya localizado algo ?
Hombre,ustedes estan muy bien equipados !!!

Saludos
Yes,i can see very clearly one CRYPTON in the video :

fraude mineoro 3
Old 08-01-2012, 10:16 PM

Default cripton in mexico vs oscillator

still have not found anything with krypton, to be exact that day we were testing for the first time in a place that knew that there was a little gem, we were testing all the LRL to PDK2, but we could not

but the signal oscilloscope captures 2.5m.

best regards
Old 08-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default The Kripton

Quote:
still have not found anything with krypton, to be exact that day we were testing for the first time in a place that knew that there was a little gem, we were testing all the LRL to PDK2, but we could not

but the signal oscilloscope captures 2.5m.

best regards

I see in the video 5 ,you using the Kripton,but it seems not locating the hide oscillator like the other LRL´s...
I see the PDK-2 can locate but not big distance.
How much cost one Kripton ?

mineoro fraude 5
Old 08-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Guru

Quote:

Origially posted by Morgan
It was Alonso who made the trick,there was one real target in this place,maybe gold,and he knows about that,it was used for everybody test the LRL´s,but one person in the region saw Alonso and other man diging the target ,take some object ,refill the hole and install the oscillator,to deceive the others,to think the treasure still there. There was one agreement between all of them to not dig this target,the target is used often to check all the LRL´s equipment including the PDK-2 i sold .
so Alonso sometimes can play the BAD BOY.
Now we know Alonso have many tricks to make Mineoro beep when he want...
Detecting treasure Mineoro style....

Attached Images

Old 08-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Detecting treasure Mineoro style....

yes,thats it.

I wondering what Alonso or Patricia was using in the french forest FG90 demonstrations.
However the same trick seems not work very well in Greece FG90 field test...
Old 08-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro boss tricks

Quote:
yes,thats it.

I wondering what Alonso or Patricia was using in the french forest FG90 demonstrations.
well,well,it was told to me that a second hide oscillator(transmitter)was found by the Hugo TH team in another place where Mr.Alonso take people for MINEORO field demonstrations.
It was told by Alonso to his clients that in this place is a buried treasure,so people decide to investigate and found another transmitter that make the Mineoros to beep .
Another trick for marketing...
Old 08-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Guru

Angry Hung

Quote:
well,well,it was told to me that a second hide oscillator(transmitter)was found by the Hugo TH team in another place where Mr.Alonso take people for MINEORO field demonstrations.
It was told by Alonso to his clients that in this place is a buried treasure,so people decide to investigate and found another transmitter that make the Mineoros to beep .
Another trick for marketing...
Hello Hung !

What you want to say about that Mineoro tricks ?!!

Same happens in Garopaba,isnt it ?

Old 08-06-2012, 11:16 PM

Default the first oscillator find in mexico

hello, sorry for the delay here I sent the diagram of the first oscillator was found. Alonzo told us that we did not use PI teams that erased the ionization or the signal and that equipment and did not find but, the second reason was because he did not want oscillators we found buried around the marks previously buried.

best regards
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
yes,thats it.

This importer of Mineoro from France will be happy to read the Long Range Locator forum... right?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-06-2012, 11:33 PM

Default If you had a look mineoro demonstration near where they found the gold pieces, could find an oscilla

if you know the distributor in France of mineoros can tell him to look around where you found the earring, Alonzo, or some friend Patricia have led them to that place and they buried some oscillator about the gold piece, which seek to any VLF or PI will be certainly not deep

best regards
Old 08-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
if you know the distributor in France of mineoros can tell him to look around where you found the earring, Alonzo, or some friend Patricia have led them to that place and they buried some oscillator about the gold piece, which seek to any VLF or PI will be certainly not deep

best regards
I think no...
I watched the videos... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I

I think Alonso was carrying the transmitter in his hand and was pushing the button to make beeps with his thumb.
You can see him holding his left hand closed to hide the transmitter that he was holding at the time the FG90 was beeping (see 00:30).
I think he made it beep by pushing the switch on the transmitter.
When he came close to the treasure, he was worried that the others might see his transmitter, so he put the transmitter in his camera case (see 00:44).
This transmitter was the same as the transmitter you found, except it had no 555 to make periodic beeps.
Instead, he put a switch that he could push with his thumb.

You can see that when Alonso makes his field demonstrations, he always carries his camera bag.
But why does Alonso carry his camera bag?
His camera bag is cumbersome, and it is always getting in the way.
Why didn't he leave the camera bag back in the car if he was not going to use it?
Alonso had no need to carry his camera bag, other than to hide the transmitter when people come close to where he is walking, and might see him holding the transmitter in his hand.

When Alonso came close to the treasure, he needed to take the transmitter out of his hand, because the other people were coming close to him, and they might see it in his hand.
This is the reason why he put the transmitter in his camera bag at 00:44.

Now watch at 00:50 to 01:33...
You can see that Alonso's hand is pressing on his camera bag every time when the FG90 is beeping.
It appears he is continuing to press the transmitter button through the camera case.
After 01:33, Alonso takes his hand off the camera bag.
What happened?
Did Alonso become convinced that the FG90 was close enough to the treasure to make beeps without the transmitter?

You can see the treasure they found at 11:55 is not an old treasure like all the treasure from ancient times that was found in this region.
It is modern jewelry which you can buy in the jewelry store in Brazil, or France.

I would guess that Alonso takes several transmitters with him when he goes to demonstrate LRLs working.
I think he has a small one to fit in his hand, and another hidden in his camera bag, which he can use to make beeps by pushing on the bag with his fingers at the place where the transmitter switch is.
I think he also gives a transmitter to Patricia, or the other factory workers who help him.
But who cares what I think?
LRL enthusiasts are best to ignore what I think, and buy their LRLs as they believe.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 08-07-2012, 01:07 AM

Default see the 5:58 when the case is open

no, I do not bring anything in the black box if you notice, at minutes: 5:58 French picks up the case and this is open and turns turtle in the air, and I personally inspected the case and the camera operates as camera, he likes to take pictures of the ruins of doors, old bridges etc, I think in the chamber or in case there is nothing, or their clothes and that I wanted in his jacket mesclilla, and even their bosas of pants, and being followed as it behaves on their clothes and brings nothing, when we returned to search the field, he sits for a moment before eating and bathing, with the pretext of going to the lavatory, I got into his revice room and his clothes and there was nothing, I think they help with another, and planted the device one day before, and this as you see in the photos is a little big and I think this device should be about 30 or 50 cm piece of gold for the gold piece that functions as the antenna of the center and deep and have the mineoro of the bep.
if the oscillator is not to near the gold piece the trick no good

best regards
Old 08-07-2012, 01:10 AM

or may be the france distributor agrees to Chacho as well as in mexico felipe agree. and set the stage that if it was in the briefcase and if I was not let go alonzo or not to let anyone manipulate
Old 08-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Hung !

What you want to say about that Mineoro tricks ?!!

Same happens in Garopaba,isnt it ?

About a couple years ago, I and a friend found out that by employing a 2box transmitter tuned in a particular frequency, and also specially angled and placed close to a small target, we could 'excite' the ionic emanation from a small target up to the point of PDCs and FGs easily detecting the item. In this instance a gold medal was found.
Prior to the TX use, the signal was unstable and the PDC would only pick it in sparse beeps very close. When the TX was used, the target beeps turned constant and detectable at 4-5 times the distance.

I believe the oscillator Alonso buried close to the target was for this purpose.

Rgds.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:33 AM

yes I think it is also possible when the phenomenon, we can recover if we put an iron grill 80cm x 100cm placing it and lifting it 5 or 6 occasions and the phenomenon returns

best regards
Old 08-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
no, I do not bring anything in the black box if you notice, at minutes: 5:58 French picks up the case and this is open and turns turtle in the air, and I personally inspected the case and the camera operates as camera, he likes to take pictures of the ruins of doors, old bridges etc, I think in the chamber or in case there is nothing, or their clothes and that I wanted in his jacket mesclilla, and even their bosas of pants, and being followed as it behaves on their clothes and brings nothing, when we returned to search the field, he sits for a moment before eating and bathing, with the pretext of going to the lavatory, I got into his revice room and his clothes and there was nothing, I think they help with another, and planted the device one day before, and this as you see in the photos is a little big and I think this device should be about 30 or 50 cm piece of gold for the gold piece that functions as the antenna of the center and deep and have the mineoro of the bep.
if the oscillator is not to near the gold piece the trick no good

best regards
At 05:58, they are at close range to the treasure.
At this time, there is no longer any need to use transmitter to make beeping.
The buried gold at 50cm distance will make beeps.

I believe Alonso will remove the transmitters from his case when he does not have the case with him.
This is the reason why you do not find any transmitters in his case.
The transmitter that you found in Mexico is designed to make beeps that you can detect from long distance.
But the transmitter that Alonso holds in his hand does not need a ferrite for long distance, because the distance from his hand to the FG90 is less than 1 meter.
Alonso can use a tiny transmitter to fit in his hand which nobody can see.
If Alonso wants to cause beeps at a distance of 1-2 meters, it is very easy to make a transmitter which is 1/4 of the size as the transmitter that you found.
I believe that also, his helpers... Patricia, Chaco, and others from the factory can have transmitters to make beeps from longer range than 1 meter.
The Mineoro locators can also be made to beep with a garage door opener transmitter. See here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ge...questions.html

You can send PM to Morgan... he will tell you the story of his friend in France who was with Alonso during the video...
and after Alonso went home, the FG90 no longer can find treasure..!

But maybe what I think is wrong...
Maybe it is time to buy Mineoro LRL...

Best wishes,
J_P