LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Guru

Smile

HI All

I think there is not doubt that dowsing is a real phenomenon, in all countries many persons can find water by dowsing, in many universities it’s a matter of study. I personally have experienced the dowsing’ reaction in open fields with electric and magnetic generators of various frequencies. It’s not a scientific argument to refuse evidence only why there is no scientific proof…
Old 03-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Guru

Carl, the J player post has already been replied to, and the answer is it requires no special gifts, or talents from God to operate an LRL, unless you are attempting to use it in a manner beyond it's limitations or which it was not intended. What's your point in bringing it up again?

If you were really interested in doing scientific research, I've told you that I would serve as the operator/ consultant of any type of LRL, or field tests you wish to conduct, for a fee and expenses . When are you ready? Dell
Old 03-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
Magnetohydrodynamics has nothing to do with the medium (water) being a strong concentrator of magnetic fields. MHD was part of a graduate Emag course I took in college.
Maybe you need update some new facts/knowledge?

Quote:
This got me all curious and such, as I've never heard of Cathie, so I looked him up.
I knew you did not know him, you see, you seem to be locked inside orthodox science. This science is not interested in releasing new findings due to causes I will not coment here.
Orthodox science stated that dragons did not exist.
If you are aware of current scientific discoveries wich I doubt now since you knew nothing about Cathie, you are aware of this discovery.
If a scientist was to only operate at school level, almost no inventions would be made. You seem to be one of those estabilishment's favorite 'agents' who they use to avoid spreading of discoveries which literally destroys previous believed scientific facts. And the rediscovery of the truth now happens almost everyday despite of that.

Quote:
This level of ignorance is rather scary.
It's amazing how right this sentence sometimes applies to science I refered above...

Quote:
Errrr.... all of science is wrong, and Cathie is right? Really? Are you serious?
I'm serious when I say 'real science' knows that Cathie, an ex-Australian Air Force officer who was able to map the world grid patterns through harmonic mathematics is of extremely value to them to the point of not being good for this kind of knowlegde be divulged.

Cathie has several books written, most about the world grid and his equations which determine the magnetic lines of earth. It was a huge contribution in geophysics and advanced eletromag.

Please before saying the kind of things you said above, AT LEAST, read one of his books and try to understand his equations.

For this, I'd rather be here discussing with you if the Mineoro detector works or not....
Old 03-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
ex-Australian Air Force officer
Sorry, should read 'ex-New Zealand Air Force Offier'
Old 03-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Sorry, should read 'ex-New Zealand Air Force Offier'
Appologies again. 'ex-New Zealand comercial pilot'... For some reason I had air force officer in my mind...
Old 03-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Guru

And for those who still think that water can't be magnetized.

Read bellow and think what effect could the magnetic field of the earth have on 'nature's' water... Duhh..

Magnetized Water

Some decades ago, Russian scientists faced a major industrial problem. When water flows through pipelines of a boiler or an engine machinery, some deposits from the water cling to the walls of the pipes. Over time, the lumen becomes narrower and the delivery of water to the machinery is reduced. The efficiency, fuel consumption and mechanical strength of the machine is therefore reduced.

While researching on this problem, scientists noticed that such undesirable deposits did not occur in those pipes with water that was magnetized. This started the magnetization of water for industrial use in countries where water source is less than desirable

Scientists became highly interested in studying magnetism. Water is a transparent fluid that has no color, odor, shape or taste of its own. It takes the shape of its container and the color, odor and taste of other things mixed with it. It is a near-universal solvent. It has the property of being able to assimilate the properties of other things. Researchers found when a permanent magnet is kept in contact with water for a considerable time; the water gets magnetically charged and acquires magnetic properties. Such magnetized water has its effect even on the human body when taken internally and regularly for a considerable period.

Old 03-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Guru

Hi Hung,

That's an interesting post you made about water aquiring magnetic properties. I would like to see what magnetic properties the researchers measured in water, but I can't find the source of this information. Can you tell me who did this research and published their findings?

Thanks in advance
Old 03-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Magnetic Water Conditioning

Anyone who thinks that water is a strong concentrator of magnetic fields should read this -> http://www.chem1.com/CQ/magscams.html
Old 03-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Administrator

Hung,

Magnetic water treatment has been thoroughly researched, and found to be completely bogus. See http://www.chem1.com/CQ/magscams.html. Magnets also do not improve gas mileage, nor do they clean injectors. This is all classic pseudoscience, propagated by folks who make money off of it.

Around here, you'll make a far better argument if you stick with demostrable science, and avoid referring to claims that have already been thoroughly debunked by others.

- Carl

Ooops.... I see while I was typing, Q beat me to the link.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Guru

Thanks Qiaozhi and Carl.

I am familiar with these magnets that are attached to pipes. There are some industries who use them because they feel they get less scale buildup in their piping. But the reports are pretty inconclusive about how good a job they do.

I found another website article written by a chemical engineer that shows reference to the actual research that was done. Apparently a few reseachers found measurable changes in the surface charge of disolved minerals in a stream of water passing through pipes in a magnetic field. Measured results were often inconsistent, but a few did measure changes in the way hard water salts behaved in a stream. NONE OF THE RESEARCHERS REPORTED THAT THE WATER AQUIRED ANY MAGNETIC PROPERTIES. At best, a few reported changes in electric charge properties of dissolved minerals. There are many tests referenced that show embarrassing results for the manufacturers of these magnets.

Check this link: http://www.heall.com/healingnews/may...treatment.html
Old 03-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Guru

Hi Dell,

It is true you have replied to my post. But you never answered the question. I asked which LRL devices require the use of met-physical abilities and which don't? Your reply was:

"I can't advise on the best geophysical tool to use. It all depends on the circumstances, the target, and the tool's limitations".

This reply does not answer the question of which LRL devices do not require meta-physical abilities.

The reason I asked you is because of the long years of experience you talked about and first-hand knowledge. I don't believe anyone else is qualified to provide the facts as well as you are. I am not asking what limitations these devices have or what application they are best suited. I am only asking what LRL devices don't require the use of meta-physical abilities.

I am asking for a list of makes and models of LRLs that fall in that category. Can you help?

Thanks in advance
Old 03-08-2006, 04:19 AM
Guru

I'm sorry, JP this is the post I was replying to which I wrongly interpreted as meaning All Geophysical tools which would include EM, GRM, GPR, SP, metal detectors, etc.

Quote:
Hey Dell,
I don't have an argument about meta-physical dowsing tools or purerly geophysical tools. I only want to know which are which, in your opiinion. I have never had any success with the metaphysical tools so far, so I want to see what you consider to be the best of the geophysical tools. I am not looking for an argument, just the facts. Can you help?

This photo is of the LRL's that members of the TA team, and myself, test compared on a potential Treasure site in Kentucky. One is an Anderson Dowsing Rod, but it is constructed of Physical Elements, and therefore it, and all the other so called LRL tools in the photo are subject to the laws of physics, known and unknown, and must conform accordingly, when they are applied to interact within those laws. Least, if that were not true, they would not work at all. I would not be testing and using them, and there would be no discussion on this subject.

On the other hand, with several of the tools in the photo, you can also use as a Mental Dowsing tool (meta-Physics) and exclude the application of external physics, merely by using the muscles in the hands and arms to override and physically control any interactions that might cause reaction as a result of any external forces., electrical, magnetic, radio waves, gamma, wind, motion, etc, etc.

Some folks, not all, might use some of the same physical tools in their mental practice of meta-physics. It's a matter of personal choice as to how you apply these physical tools, whether as a method of visually metering internal meta-physics, or visually metering external physics, or you can combine the methods. Your application, your choice.

Your question, which in my opinion, is the best LRL for geophysical use?

I'll repeat myself by saying, any of these products are only going to be as successful in their use as the knowledge, and experience of the operator.

Personally, If I knew of any LRL manufactured , regardless of price, that are more profecient than the ones I build for myself, I would definitely be using theirs for conducting all my preliminary Geophysical surveys. My own simple homemade LRL's make the the same target locations, and have practical
features that are not included in LRL's priced more than 10 times as much.

Most any one can build their own simple Frequency discriminator, with little cost. Learning to use, and correctly interpret the reactions of the Rods does require practice.

If it is any help to Geotech viewers, I have posted my own basic instructions for using the Rods with an LRL on my website,
LINK:http://treasureamerica.netfirms.com/...opic.php?t=286

JP, I hope I got it right this time. Dell
Old 03-08-2006, 05:08 AM
Guru

Dang....!

That's a cool looking collection of tools. Can you tell us what makes and models of tools those are?

As I understand, the use of many of these tools is enhanced by mental dowsing (meta-physics). I have never been able to obtain results using mental dowsing or physical dowsing. Which of these tools would I be able to use and still get adequate results?

I found plans for a low cost frequency discriminator in the dowsing section of Carl's main page. Will his design work ok for practicing to see if I can develop dowsing skills? And will his basic dowsing rod design work ok too?

Thanks for the great post, Dell,
Old 03-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Guru

Unfortunately we got to the point of empty discussions and not getting anywhere as long as the proclaimers of 'real science' keep insisting on citing the lack of scientific basis to confirm a phenomena.

For me it will be a waste of time and I'd rather quit this discussion from my part as I said will not take anybody to anywhere. If the purpose of this forum is to share knowledge, it will be impossible then to be acomplished since regular and orthodox science fails badly in explaining most phenomena. That's why I took off from it about twelve years ago.
Sorry.
But before I go, I would like to present some links bellow which describe and shows the 'Hutchison Effect', which I and an american physicist researched some time ago. I won't mention his name tough. There are more links , even a complete video which shows metal and wood fusing into one...
This is a classic example how 'real science' is destroyed completely when it faces an experiment which defies the laws of physics. KNOWN PHYSICS should I say.
As this effect was not not understood using regular physics, the researchers had to trail another path, another 'type of physics' , (the 'pseudo physics' ...) to explain this and only when they did it, they are starting to understand, altough the phenomena is not reproduceable in a regular basis.
This effect among other tings, will levitate any heavy iron or whatever object as it was a piece of paper. Also will fuse any material into another eg. wood in iron or steel...

So as you are about to see, keeping the discussion of LRL locating, dowsing, etc. 'locked' inside orthodox science is meaningless and a waste of time.
Best regards to all.
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri.../HEffect1.html

http://www.americanantigravity.com/hutchison.html
Old 03-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Guru

Hmmm...
A new science that causes the "jellification of metals" and "spontaneous levitation of common substances" by using high voltage sources, usually a Van de Graff generator, and two or more Tesla coils.

This is amazing! I wonder if it could be used to improve a LRL?
Old 03-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Guru

...And this is what I mean when I say 'estabilishment's favorite agents' above in my previous post...

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...ex.html#UPDATE

Now you know why those kind of discoveries are always put 'under the carpet'...

The choice is yours. Either wake up or .. keep on sleeping...

Just a final remark.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Unfortunately we got to the point of empty discussions and not getting anywhere as long as the proclaimers of 'real science' keep insisting on citing the lack of scientific basis to confirm a phenomena.
My sentiments also. Some folks just want to argue about anything that is in conflict with their belief system. For those folks that believe they already know everything there is nothing more to learn. Sad, but no doubt there are also Scientific pretenders.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Guru

Hey Dell,
Thats an interesting picture. Is he causing that magnet to float in mid air with his fingers alone, or is there another magnet involved?
Old 03-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Guru

More deviation. Themes don't ends.

Cooking coins and nuts

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/indheat.html
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hey Dell,
Thats an interesting picture. Is he causing that magnet to float in mid air with his fingers alone, or is there another magnet involved?
According to the article, an electromagnet is located 2.5 meters above.

"Scientists have now shown that forces from everyday materials---wood, plants, even a person's fingers---can help levitate small magnets placed in a magnetic field, causing them to hover motionless in space.

Physcist's had never before acheived stationary levitation without using superconductors. A 157 year-old theorm stipulates that no arrangement of magnets can make them stay in a stable equilibrium."

Although not directly related, about 12 years ago, I was visited by two Scientist, one from France, and the other from Canada, who had an Independent test laboratory in Canada. They showed me a video of a two foot aluminum model Ferris wheel with strategically placed magnetics. The wheel appeared to be operating contininously on it's own generated power with out any attached conventional power source. They had a belt driven windmill connecting to the wheel which demonstrated that the wheel produced more energy than it consumed. (perpetual motion?)

For whatever it is worth to anyone, The Scientist informed me that there was a yet untapped energy source that lies between electricity, and static electricity. Food for thought? Dell
Old 03-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
For whatever it is worth to anyone, The Scientist informed me that there was a yet untapped energy source that lies between electricity, and static electricity. Food for thought? Dell
One aspect of Vector Zero Energy.
Tesla built transmitters which tapped this vector back in 1943 for the 'Philadelphia Experiment'.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Guru

Interesting, Dell,
If there is an electromagnet above, and there is no trick photography involved, then this is a demonstration of diamagnetic properties in the guys fingers. The properties of common wood, plants and a person's fingers have never been shown to develop magnetic properties that can attract a piece of iron. But they can demonstrate weak diamanetic properties under certain conditions. I would think that if his fingers play a role in what we are looking at in the picture, they are acting against the magnetic field. That is to say, his fingers are not drawing the little magnet up in the air, but acting against the magnetic field to keep the magnet from "losing it's balance" so to speak.

I speculated a little on the concept of water streams ionizing and even possibly having polarized local effects in an earlier post. But these are in minute amounts that are hard to measure. This is because we are talking about weak forces that work on a molecular level. The same is true of any diamagnetic properties to be found in non-magnetic materials. If this picture you posted is not a stop-action photo, then that little magnet and the man's hand are in a VERY strong magnetic field. Otherwise we should expect the magnet to either swing up to try to attach to the electromagnet, or fall down away from it.

This is why I question any diamagnetic fields having a measurable effect on LRLs or dowsing. Because, with the exception of superconductors, the diamagnetic properties of non-magnetic materials is so weak that you would have to use a magnetic field hundreds of times stronger than the earth's magnetic field to detect any sizable force. Keep in mind that there is a big difference between diamagnetic properties and magnetic properties. We are talking about a property that repels a magnetic field, not a property that will cling to iron filings.

Very interesting photo.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Guru

I have heard that there is a variety of different types of Magnetic "fields" so apparently one type of application would not fit all, or result with the same effects.

The repelling force that seems to affect the LRL Rod(s) appears "As If" it is more magnetic, than electrical. In that context, I built an experimental magnetic/harmonics prototype based on a theory I developed in the field study of MFD, of what I think could be classified as a method of Magnetic ressonance.

The DB field test results and development potential seem almost magical to my limited ability of fully understanding the physics that are being employed. The use of Remote sensing Discrimination in my Treasure Searches continues to be a great learning experience for me. Dell
Old 03-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
The repelling force that seems to affect the LRL Rod(s) appears "As If" it is more magnetic, than electrical. In that context, I built an experimental magnetic/harmonics prototype based on a theory I developed in the field study of MFD, of what I think could be classified as a method of Magnetic ressonance.
This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Guru

Hi Dell,
If there is a magnetic repelling force strong enough to move the weight of a LRL rod, then that magnetic field in the vicinity of the rod can be easily measured with a simple fluxgate sensor. You are talking about force from a magnetic field stronger than the earth's magnetic field. By testing with a standard fluxgate sensor you could easily verify whether it is indeed a magnetic field moving the LRL rod. However, the rods would have to be made of some material that is influenced by a magnet in order for this magnetic force to move it. The exception is if the rod is held in the operator's hand, where the force moving the rod might come from the operator rather than a magnetic field pushing the rod aside.

It is hard to imagine that the force moving the rod is caused by a diamagnetic field. A diamagnetic force can be felt by magnetic materials only when they are in close proximity to the substance exerting the diamagnetic force. In addition, both the magnetic sensor and the diamagnetic material sensed must be in a VERY strong secondary magnetic field, several hundred times stronger than the earth's magnetic field. This is to say that the sensor for a diamagnetic field will not feel any force acting on it until it is within less than an inch of the diamagnetic material it is searching for and there is also a huge magnetic field induced through both the sensor and the diamagnetic material. If the force of a diamagnetic material is to be felt over a distance of several feet, we would need to be enveloped in a magnetic field millions of times stronger than the earth's magnetic field. Such a field would be certainly strong enough to up-root every magnetic object and debris from the ground in the vicinity as well as all the magnetic materials worn or carried on the experimenters.

If your experimental prototype is classified as a magnetic resonance sensor, then it is by its classification measuring the magnetic properties of the nucleus of atoms. Magnetic resonance is used in industry to obtain physical, chemical, electronic and structural information about a molecule, and is also well-known in the medical field for generating MRI images. The magnetic resonant sensors in these machines generaly require huge magnetic field generating equipment and special shielding at the sample. If you built a prototype that can be carried in a person's hand, I would be most interested to learn more about it.