LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P.
About g-sani video.... i think that all the time with the random beeps you had you eyes and ears closed. You rejected 29 beeps and you say that only one is good, this who DFX beeps. Of course this is good for your company.
About rubin....he wrote only one message and of course you believe only him because he wrote good things for Cryfton.
I never gave false information, you have this ability.
I ask you again...."[COLOR="Red] "Are you one of Cryfton company member[/COLOR]"????

Regards
Hi Geo,
Again you say g-sani is making a bad video?
I do not believe you.
I think g-sani makes true video and tells the truth in this forum.

You want me to also believe Rubin is liar? Why? Why should we believe Rubin is liar?
Rubin tells the same story as everyone else tells. He says you are posting false information in the forum, and Crypton is not a magnetometer.

Do you still believe Crypton is a magnetometer?
Look at the circuit board that Andreas posted.
This is not the Andy Flind circuit that you say is in the Crypton!
You are busted

Maybe you should buy a Crypton so you can open it to see for yourself what is inside.
Maybe better to use the Crypton for field tests to see if you cannot find iron, or if you find only non-ferrous metals.

Maybe you will not spend money to buy Crypton. This is a good solution. Then you can continue to make posts to tell us Crypton is a magnetometer...
Take a look at real circuit board ....

Is this the same circuit that you say is in the Crypton?
Are you a liar? What is your reason for making false information in this forum?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-21-2012, 06:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
Again you say g-sani is making a bad video?
I do not believe you.
I think g-sani makes true video and tells the truth in this forum.

I did not write about bad video, but that you see only one beep and ignor 29 other...

You want me to also believe Rubin is liar? Why? Why should we believe Rubin is liar?
Rubin tells the same story as everyone else tells. He says you are posting false information in the forum, and Crypton is not a magnetometer.

Rubin said what you want to hear, nothing else

Do you still believe Crypton is a magnetometer?
Look at the circuit board that Andreas posted.
This is not the Andy Flind circuit that you say is in the Crypton!

This pcb is not from OBMD-1. Can't you read

You are busted

I return το you the characterization

Maybe you should buy a Crypton so you can open it to see for yourself what is inside.
Maybe better to use the Crypton for field tests to see if you cannot find iron, or if you find only non-ferrous metals.

Maybe you will not spend money to buy Crypton. This is a good solution. Then you can continue to make posts to tell us Crypton is a magnetometer...
Take a look at real circuit board ....

Is this the same circuit that you say is in the Crypton?
Are you a liar? What is your reason for making false information in this forum?

First learn to read....
I answer for Cryfton ODMD-1 http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...39&postcount=7.

My reason in this forum is to give real info and not false. You, as a "Cryfton company member" do not give real informations.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.

Because last times you can' read good, or you read only what you like!!!, i inform you that with red letters is my answer to you.

My Regards "Cryfton company member"
Old 10-21-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi kostas
Usually i use a lucky test. I go with my daughter, university area (kesariani) and with walk i search. Ofcourse i find small scraps without cost (no irons). For me interest is alarm and method for better lock target
regards
hello ANDREA
I can tell you that you do one of the best test!

Old 10-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
hello ANDREA
I can tell you that you do one of the best test!

Hi kosta
For order you can send a email crypton.com.gr@gmail.com
I need only for you a big -test and video, because, is better for all members forum knows the real possibilities crypton-pocket.
If you need personally contact with me , you can send a PM with your mobile-phone
best regards
Old 10-21-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Hi kosta
I need only for you a big -test and video, because, is better for all members forum knows the real possibilities crypton-pocket.
If you need personally contact with me , you can send a PM with your mobile-phone
best regards
Hi Andreas,

Are there any videos of Mini Crypton being tested in the field that we can see?

Is there any problem with humidity or any other weather conditions?

I would be very interested to test this.

Thanks MIJ
Old 10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post
Hi Andreas,

Thanks MIJ
No yet, next week if i have free time i try for video. All test and experiments use main-pcb and in a wooden case for modification. You understand well a prototype with "poor box" cannot record video.

All tests were made my country from May to Sempteber. Humidity I had no problems, but with too much humidity i wait later publish my customers. that are in this forum. Only once we saw with big rain and lightning or device can not detect

I have not free time for make all tests. In this case i wait test from customers "pocket"

regards
Old 10-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Guru

May be you are right Morgan, but has you know, everyone who don´t whant to share his information on the forum and give us just confusing information, must think that this is a forum to share and experiments expiriencies.
I remember very well that Andreas posted some good information about LRL or PD has you want to call it, and what he recive was just attacks.
In my opinion, if you are here, is to share with us, cause every information i got from some people who said some success with pdk or pd, then start to send you confusing information, that and the end you give up and start again this time to think about buying a pdk or LRL. May be a good way to do some marketing, but not good to be here, cause at the end the thru will be know.
Andreas in my opinion is a good person who prefer to stay away from the forum, after lots of bad people started to attack him instead of trying to learn from him. If he gots schematics and ideas from pd, mineoro, pdk or what ever, is fine, cause today he is showing another device, that is diferent from what we normaly see. So think that may be his detectors are good has your pdk is good too.
If you have got respect for the your job you have done, i think Andreas need to be treated the same way.
At the end will know who are right, cause i have no doubs that pdk or crypton will show performance while coustomers get their units on hands and give it a good field test and reviews here.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

There is something you must know about PDK project.

Here you find the sequence :

Alonso (the inventor and designer of the PD )

Esteban (the designer of first PDK based on Alonsos PD passive receiver)

Andreas (modificate the Esteban´s PDK design)

Aft_20075 (modificate the Andreas PDK)

Geo (made is own version of PDK based on his knowledge)

Morgan (I made great modifications in the Aft PDK design)

So,what is the PDK-2 ? Is one modificated design of the Alonsos Passive Receiver,all this people work on it,each one develop something and UPGRADE the circuit.

The PD was bought in Paraguay where was tested and it was working there better than here,this is one good reason to believe that PDK´s work fine in your country.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Hi kosta
best regards
Hi Andrew.
Although I believe that your device works very well, I am not able to buy it, because this time I have already built an invention .. which I consider to
like yours, randomized trial to test field and succeed.
* I have already discovered three small treasures.
I wish you success with your commercial devices.

regards
Old 10-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Of course, there is also the Tubedec in Brazil, which is essentially an exact copy of a Mineoro DCH85 put into a different housing.
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. Isn't impressive the way 'eyeballers' seem to think they know about something just by spotting it?

Sorry, my friend, Tubedec has nothing to do with Mineoro or DCH85.

Tubedec's sensor is even beyond your dreams, as its working principle proves Hertz was mistaken and standard electromagnetic theory is wrong.

But isn't science exactly about allowing understanding and discoveries?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:26 PM

Kostas may you share this dream machine with us...Not every details but a little...Maybe you can make a test video right?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
Hi Andrew.
Although I believe that your device works very well, I am not able to buy it, because this time I have already built an invention .. which I consider to
like yours, randomized trial to test field and succeed.
* I have already discovered three small treasures.
I wish you success with your commercial devices.

regards
Thank you kosta
I wish you with my hart success for you. Everyday i say, we have my country best of the best engeneers, with fantastic ideas.
I want a day i see your project, nothing more in action, because, i believe you find more treasures.This is enough for me
Only one question your project is dowsing rod?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. Isn't impressive the way 'eyeballers' seem to think they know about something just by spotting it?

Sorry, my friend, Tubedec has nothing to do with Mineoro or DCH85.

Tubedec's sensor is even beyond your dreams, as its working principle proves Hertz was mistaken and standard electromagnetic theory is wrong.

But isn't science exactly about allowing understanding and discoveries?
Hi Dr. hung,
Have you come out of your bunker to perform more debunkering?
What dreams do you imagine we have?
Do you imagine we believe you actually learned electronics?

I don't think so.
I think you copied Alonso's DCH85 circuit.
Should we post a copy of the circuit board you had made with all components shown for your tubedec, alongside of a copy of Alonso's DCH85 circuit?

Best wishes,
J_P
P.S. You really should pay royalties to Alonso... but maybe I am wrong, since Alonso copied much of his circuits from copyrighted circuits that were designed by American engineers.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanmelih View Post
Kostas may you share this dream machine with us...Not every details but a little...Maybe you can make a test video right?
Sometime I make a video when I have time.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Thank you kosta
I wish you with my hart success for you. Everyday i say, we have my country best of the best engeneers, with fantastic ideas.
I want a day i see your project, nothing more in action, because, i believe you find more treasures.This is enough for me
Only one question your project is dowsing rod?
Yes it is a rod with a hand,
dowsing is not working as well so far because I saw small metallic iron in the soil and sometimes nothing.
MY rods can see the fields of noble metals, where one simple rods can not be seen.
I believe that all detectors pistol trying to see these fields ..
Those looking something in common
: Cool:
Old 10-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
May be you are right Morgan, but has you know, everyone who don´t whant to share his information on the forum and give us just confusing information, must think that this is a forum to share and experiments expiriencies.
I remember very well that Andreas posted some good information about LRL or PD has you want to call it, and what he recive was just attacks.
In my opinion, if you are here, is to share with us, cause every information i got from some people who said some success with pdk or pd, then start to send you confusing information, that and the end you give up and start again this time to think about buying a pdk or LRL. May be a good way to do some marketing, but not good to be here, cause at the end the thru will be know.
Andreas in my opinion is a good person who prefer to stay away from the forum, after lots of bad people started to attack him instead of trying to learn from him. If he gots schematics and ideas from pd, mineoro, pdk or what ever, is fine, cause today he is showing another device, that is diferent from what we normaly see. So think that may be his detectors are good has your pdk is good too.
If you have got respect for the your job you have done, i think Andreas need to be treated the same way.
At the end will know who are right, cause i have no doubs that pdk or crypton will show performance while coustomers get their units on hands and give it a good field test and reviews here.
Regards
Nelson
It seems you not see all the threads and schematics i have posted here.
I give what i can give to the forum,is unfair to give my PDK all secrets,also Andreas will not give you schematic of the Crypton.

PDK-2.1 is handmade,one or two devices per month...

Crypton is a mass production of 60 units per month

So,you will tell us the performance of your POCKET crypton.

Have a nice day
Old 10-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan
you say
"..Crypton is a mass production of 60 units per month
So,you will tell us the performance of your POCKET crypton...."

If i understand well, you try to derating pocket? If i understand well, you mean if is mass production is not a fine LRL?
Listen to me my friend. For me only two machines per day is a very low production. I can draw again software CAD for three or four... machines per day, but i cannot. Do you know why? It's simple . I use only wood. Wood is very difficult for connection without screws and set-all without false and very long time use wood-glue. In practice i have not holes, places and handmade stage for small tips, but i have also strong work for finish a device.
For calibration a pocket , i need two hours. Long time for me.
For calibration a OBMD-1 i need three days
Difference between us is only two points.
1. You work all steps with handmade, i use basic steps laser-cutters and CNC. In this case , i can tell you pocket is a handmade machine, with all the advantages of technology to keep the same performance for all devices.
2. You work without lab , ofcourse without investing money in machinery.
I working with rather large investments. Ask how much cost a laser 180w with scheduled starting points and this is a small machine for me.
Believe me, you build only two PDK per months, but you are lucky-man because you have not investing
best regards
Old 10-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan
you say

If i understand well, you try to derating pocket? If i understand well, you mean if is mass production is not a fine LRL?
Listen to me my friend. For me only two machines per day is a very low production. I can draw again software CAD for three or four... machines per day, but i cannot. Do you know why? It's simple . I use only wood. Wood is very difficult for connection without screws and set-all without false and very long time use wood-glue. In practice i have not holes, places and handmade stage for small tips, but i have also strong work for finish a device.
1. You work all steps with handmade, i use basic steps laser-cutters and CNC. In this case , i can tell you pocket is a handmade machine, with all the advantages of technology to keep the same performance for all devices.
I working with rather large investments. Ask how much cost a laser 180w with scheduled starting points and this is a small machine for me.
Believe me, you build only two PDK per months, but you are lucky-man because you have not investing
best regards
Hi Andreas

You understand me wrong

1- I not said nothing bad about the OBMD-1 or about the POCKET

2-I not said that your LRL´s not work as LRL,i have little information about CRYPTON field test.

maybe i will be client for you to buy the POCKET,i think i want to try performance of your POCKET in my field tes,if it works better LRL than my PDK´s i congratulate you

Regards
Old 10-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Guru

Default CRYPTON versus PDK-2

Quote:
Hi Morgan
you say

best regards

I see in your CRYPTON circuit diagram that you using the double O coils configuration,this is not new for me,i made many tests with PDK using this system ,see the pictures,however i use diferent coil arrangement in my PDK´s.
Maybe you right, if it can be proved in this forum that OBMD-1 or POCKET work as a Long Range Locator.

Name:  Kopyas? Crypton OBMD-1 Block diagram.jpg
Views: 10444
Size:  64.5 KB

Name:  04150001.JPG
Views: 11033
Size:  225.8 KB

Name:  IM000074.JPG
Views: 9922
Size:  94.3 KB
Old 10-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan
Please see picture inside pocket. The point you mark red line your last post is "battery case". Coils are under handheld.
General schematic for pocket is here
I don't use feritte , sample etc (PDK method) for detection.
I try explain more, better for members
If we have a LRL only for Gold, sometimes we can lost a gold treasure, because this treasure is inside a copper cup. Sometimes if we have a LRL only for gold we lost a perfect silver object with high price.
My sceptics and my drawing use a simple way. A treasure hunter must be find all old buried target non-ferrus,
because, gold is rare, but objects of copper or silver sometimes together with gold is easily found.
best regards
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Guru

Hi colleagues
Andreas and Morgan

Good works my congratulation

Best time
Nicolas

King LRL V1.2
Old 10-25-2012, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Hi Morgan
Please see picture inside pocket. The point you mark red line your last post is "battery case". Coils are under handheld.
General schematic for pocket is here
I don't use feritte , sample etc (PDK method) for detection.
I try explain more, better for members
If we have a LRL only for Gold, sometimes we can lost a gold treasure, because this treasure is inside a copper cup. Sometimes if we have a LRL only for gold we lost a perfect silver object with high price.
My sceptics and my drawing use a simple way. A treasure hunter must be find all old buried target non-ferrus,
because, gold is rare, but objects of copper or silver sometimes together with gold is easily found.
best regards
hi andreas
as you know here in greece all the fields have ammo's and bullets from ww2
i imagine myself to go for searching and this lrl start beeping in all thats relics
in a few minutes i have already bored and im confused by all thats beeps.
that i have tell you is if you can mode to switching gold silver copper is better
but you have more risk to lose some targets.

i m owner of the first pdk-2.2 in greece and i m very glad for this i can trust this lrl 100% and its working perfect here in greece.
5-6 days ago the pdk-2.2 locate again some gold stripes second real gold target.
never but never beeping at wrong target.
friendly
jimmys
Old 10-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimys View Post
hi andreas
i imagine myself to go for searching and this lrl start beeping in all thats relics
that i have tell you is if you can mode to switching gold silver copper is better

i m owner of the first pdk-2.2 in greece and i m very glad for this i can trust this lrl 100% and its working perfect here in greece.
5-6 days ago the pdk-2.2 locate again some gold stripes second real gold target.
friendly
jimmys
Hello Jimmys

Its nice to know that the PDK-2.2 is working fine in Greece,your good sucess depends on the correct calibration of this LRL. You know,there is one delicate point where the PDK start locating the gold in front of the coil,this is the point,after that you only need to check time to time for little adjustments in the FINE TUNING if it needs.
I´m trying to find solution to give more easy calibration for the PDK-2.2, i tryed the 10 turn potentiometer but is useless,i hope to find solution very soon.

However the upgrade of the PDK-2.1 result in one LRL at the same level of your PDK-2.2

If possible show us your nice finds

Regards
Old 10-26-2012, 02:15 AM

Default WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY "GOLD STRIPES"???

Quote:
hi andreas

friendly
jimmys
CONGATULATIONS JIMYS ON YOUR ACHIVEMENTS AND FINDS WITH PDK 2.2 ... BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT DID YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID THAT PDK 2.2 LOCATED SOME GOLD STRIPES ... DID YOU MEAN NATURAL GOLD DUST (ORE) OR GOLD VEINS IN THE ROCKS??

THANKS
Old 10-26-2012, 06:24 AM

hi to all
unfortunately i cant post images from thats findings im sorry if i could i had already posted.
the reason you can understand.
im to close for a massive gold target just a few days and if all is going well you can see
a lot of (gold pictures) only few days

friendly
jimmys
Old 10-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
hi to all

im to close for a massive gold target just a few days and if all is going well you can see
a lot of (gold pictures) only few days

friendly
jimmys
Hi jimys,

did you take LRL-walking along National Bank? Do not breaking in it, there's nothing to dig in there.