LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
To be sure, Dell has spent an entire lifetime, ducking, dodging, avoiding and side-stepping all questions and valid inquiries put to him, concerning his scam LRL products. He has actually honed his refusal to provide straight answers to valid questions, to a fine art. Dell is a master of at least two things, Wallet Mining and Avoidance of Issues (also known as telling the truth).

You see, true snake oil salesman, like Dell Winders, must always maintain the ruse no matter what he is faced with, even though we all know the truth of what he is hiding, and we know HE knows the truth. Nevertheless, the true LRL scammer must go to his grave, maintaining his "story". They know this is their best defense, should they ever end up in court.

You can ask questions of Dell Winders all you want, but he will never give you meaningful answer --only name-calling and BS rhetoric.

Hi,
yes I think that Dell is one kind of heritage from past times...and old snake oil seller and maybe need some Unesco protection... just like that old outhouses from the old west!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You sure have no problems. But others who have tryed to replicate your schematics at the end dropped all that stuff in the toilet and added plenty of water...

Who knows why ?

Kind regards,
Max
No remember I was post MY schematic(s). The only I remember was the Zahori without complications, simple mods.

Don't worry, schematics invade also bathroom, ready for use! Ha, ha!

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
To be sure, Dell has spent an entire lifetime, ducking, dodging, avoiding and side-stepping all questions and valid inquiries put to him, concerning his scam LRL products. He has actually honed his refusal to provide straight answers to valid questions, to a fine art. Dell is a master of at least two things, Wallet Mining and Avoidance of Issues (also known as telling the truth).

You see, true snake oil salesman, like Dell Winders, must always maintain the ruse no matter what he is faced with, even though we all know the truth of what he is hiding, and we know HE knows the truth. Nevertheless, the true LRL scammer must go to his grave, maintaining his "story". They know this is their best defense, should they ever end up in court.

You can ask questions of Dell Winders all you want, but he will never give you meaningful answer --only name-calling and BS rhetoric.
Yes , exactly! This is the nub of the problem. When you've spread lies for so long, it's very hard to admit the truth.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:17 PM

Default test in italy

I also renew the application to dell winders I don't have 10000 dollars but a lot of places whether to make a will the best his/her lrl if and' happy I will pay her' the ticket and the hotel for a week everything suit in my city', but attention the reimbursement will happen' only at the end and after naturally has given test that its lrl works, I assure the maximum seriousness' and impartiality'

you look at these coordinates 42°40'08.23N 11°54'23.73E on goolge hearth is an abandoned village in 1756 here a lot of things have been found and a lot of is possible to find underground still the test he could be done

putre
Old 06-14-2008, 12:52 PM

http://ezinearticles.com/?Defamation...rnet&id=422889

Old 06-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
I also renew the application to dell winders I don't have 10000 dollars but a lot of places whether to make a will the best his/her lrl if and' happy I will pay her' the ticket and the hotel for a week everything suit in my city', but attention the reimbursement will happen' only at the end and after naturally has given test that its lrl works, I assure the maximum seriousness' and impartiality'

you look at these coordinates 42°40'08.23N 11°54'23.73E on goolge hearth is an abandoned village in 1756 here a lot of things have been found and a lot of is possible to find underground still the test he could be done

putre
Putre,
I may not be understanding this correctly, but the way I am reading, it appears you would like for me to travel to Italy, to find Treasure for you with My LRL, pay my own expenses, and if the LRL works to your satisfication and I find the Treasure, you will reimburse all my expenses? Is that correct? Dell
Old 06-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

putre
Putre,
I may not be understanding this correctly, but the way I am reading, it appears you would like for me to travel to Italy, to find Treasure for you with My LRL, pay my own expenses, and if the LRL works to your satisfication and I find the Treasure, you will reimburse all my expenses? Is that correct? Dell
Old 06-14-2008, 05:13 PM

Default nothing treasure only the prove

any treasure, enough only that I/you/he/she find in front of my eyes something that is not nails or garbage of this kind but noble metals any treasure for me it goes only also very well a small coin but it has to feel her/it to a certain distance and depth' to say to be a real lrl ok? only true test
Old 06-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Putre,
Hi,
yes I understand it about same way... maybe it's good if you travel a bit and forget about melting the glue for a while... The fumes are also toxic!

Oh... sorry you are "Mr. Roarke" and your little "Tatoo" actually melt the glue for you... and smoke fumes...

Well the offer I think is not truly relative to a treasure... maybe he meant that there are old buried stuff... also no value stuff I think, but you just putre can answer about or give some hints I think.

Think you could make jogging in the ancient Rome routes.... seems not so bad idea but unfortunately I haven't any LRL like you have so the offer is for you Dell!

But if you have to make such a travel just to show him that you cannot find coins... like in the Florida beach old story ...well better if you stay there and continue melting the glue with Tatoo!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 06-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Guru

It seems to me putrechigi is offering to pay the travel cost and hotel cost if Dell Winders travels to Italy and recovers non-trash treasure with his LRLs. I would assume that any treasure Dell recovers is his to keep. Is this correct, putrechigi?

If this correctly describes putrechigi's offer, then he is asking Dell to come to Italy and recover treasure in front of witnesses watching, and then take home the treasure with him after the recovery. Putrechigi also specified that Dell could use his LRLs or have other persons (I/you/he/she) operate his LRLs to find the treasure. Then after Dell recovers non-trash treasure (not nails or other trash, but noble metals or small coin that was detected at sufficient distance to be classified as long range), he is reimbursed for his travel cost and room.

It appears Dell is asking questions about the reimbursement to determine his costs in the case his LRLs fail to find any treasure. Here is a quick summary of the travel costs shown on Expedia:

2200 Round trip air travel from Tampa to Rome for 1 senior
164 Midsize car rental from Rome - 1 week
350 Single room rate for 7 days at Hotel Columbus, about 4 miles from the treasure site.
----
2714 Total travel and room cost *(this could be less depending on arrangements that pitrichigi might make)

So we see the travel costs are about $2700. This means putrechigi will pay Dell $2700 after he sees Dell using his LRL to find and recover treasure from long range with his LRLs. Not only that, Dell will also take home the treasure he recovers. This could be anything from small coins to huge solid gold statues.

But if Dell fails to find and recover actual treasure with his LRLs from long distance, then he goes home after paying to take a nice vacation at a beautiful lake in Italy.

Hmmmm.... If Dell returned after failing to find any treasure, would he post in the Geotech forum that putrechigi is a liar like he did for Randi?

Best wishes,
J_P

pricing sources
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...ct=1&rfrr=-429
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll...ct=1&rfrr=-906
http://www.bbplanet.it/hotel-columbu...sena_s4260/en/
Old 06-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Guru

Hi JP,
I´m afraid you forgot something :Restaurant.Dell looks like someone who likes good meals.

Regards,
Fred.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:27 AM
Guru

Very good offer from Putrechigi, but if there is not treasure???????????
Is he so sure about the treasure..........
Old 06-15-2008, 07:26 AM

Default j.player you are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
It seems to me putrechigi is offering to pay the travel cost and hotel cost if Dell Winders travels to Italy and recovers non-trash treasure with his LRLs. I would assume that any treasure Dell recovers is his to keep. Is this correct, putrechigi?

If this correctly describes putrechigi's offer, then he is asking Dell to come to Italy and recover treasure in front of witnesses watching, and then take home the treasure with him after the recovery. Putrechigi also specified that Dell could use his LRLs or have other persons (I/you/he/she) operate his LRLs to find the treasure. Then after Dell recovers non-trash treasure (not nails or other trash, but noble metals or small coin that was detected at sufficient distance to be classified as long range), he is reimbursed for his travel cost and room.

It appears Dell is asking questions about the reimbursement to determine his costs in the case his LRLs fail to find any treasure. Here is a quick summary of the travel costs shown on Expedia:

350 Single room rate for 7 days at Hotel Columbus, about 4 miles from the treasure site.
----
2714 Total travel and room cost *(this could be less depending on arrangements that pitrichigi might make)

So we see the travel costs are about $2700. This means putrechigi will pay Dell $2700 after he sees Dell using his LRL to find and recover treasure from long range with his LRLs. Not only that, Dell will also take home the treasure he recovers. This could be anything from small coins to huge solid gold statues.

But if Dell fails to find and recover actual treasure with his LRLs from long distance, then he goes home after paying to take a nice vacation at a beautiful lake in Italy.

Hmmmm.... If Dell returned after failing to find any treasure, would he post in the Geotech forum that putrechigi is a liar like he did for Randi?

Best wishes,
J_P

pricing sources
YOU ARE THE BEST!! YES I WANT TO WRITE THIS, BUT ONLY ONE POINT, I PAY HALL ONLY IF HE FIND REALLY AT LONG DISTANCE 2 meter minimum (I think no tresure in the hold destroied village but many many silver coins bronze coin gold coins with my tesoro tejon i find many but is forest and the ground is never worked soo if you aven't a lrl no possible find moore ) IF HE DON'T FIND HE PAY HALL AND HE WACH REALLY BEAUTIFUL ITALY COUNTRY at 124 km nord from rome( watch from google )
putre
Old 06-15-2008, 07:50 AM

Default j.player you are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

----

Best wishes,
J_P

pricing sources
YOU ARE THE BEST!! YES I WANT TO WRITE THIS, BUT ONLY ONE POINT, I PAY HALL ONLY IF HE FIND REALLY AT LONG DISTANCE 2 meter minimum (I think no tresure in the hold destroied village but many many silver coins bronze coin gold coins with my tesoro tejon i find many but is forest and the ground is never worked soo if you aven't a lrl no possible find moore ) IF HE DON'T FIND HE PAY HALL AND HE WACH REALLY BEAUTIFUL ITALY COUNTRY at 124 km nord from rome( watch from google )
putre

P.S. this is the same thing that I wrote to icons and mineoro but I have not yet responded to 1 years from now I do not want to do with geo controversy but I do not think if someone like icons or mineoro was sincere was so much effort to accept

DELL this test you can do with J.player or other forum who live in America if you do not want to come to Italy and bet that a vacancy exists, the sterile polemics are not producing anything in the world of seekers only the facts count

LOOK THIS is enather medieval village(the list is very long ) destroied in 1600 afther the strog warr is very beuatiful you can see the churc in the centre, and other build

42°18'39.26"N 11°57'03.55"E

best reguards at Hall
Old 06-15-2008, 07:59 AM

Default morgan

sorry for two time i write at MORGAN too but it is not even him
Old 06-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Guru (Administrator)

According to Dell, he can pinpoint the location of your treasure without leaving his kitchen table ... by using mental dowsing. How's that for armchair treasure hunting? Not to mention long-range locating.
Just give Dell the location details, and he can print out a map from Google. Then he can email the details to you, and you can post his share of the treasure by return.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:30 PM

Default iconos two

the iconos make a second lrl wo will buy it? may be with this they go in my country for the test or not?.

http://www.iconos-md.eu./iconos-md.htm

ICONS we wait you news
Old 06-15-2008, 09:38 PM

Default oopps!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have see the leds for target in other lrl but i don't remeber where I think......................... . but is not possible

best reguards
Old 06-16-2008, 07:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
I have see the leds for target in other lrl but i don't remeber where I think......................... . but is not possible

best reguards
Hi,
sure... there are always plenty of leds in those things... problem is that they light up at random! So they signal nothing apart some noise or a far storm...

I think these LRL are some of the more unuseful things man ever invented (apart the fraud/scam intentions... in which case they work very good!) like a book on how to read... or a water proof tea bag... or the condom flavoured condom or soleless shoes or a pedal-less bicycle or a car without wheels!
Some of the more idiotic assumption I've ever seen are in these threads about LRL and dowsing... but seems anyway people enjoy having some fun with those jokers (like me) just cause the topic is itself funny...

You know... it's like a cartoon and they are like those funny idiotic inventors lead to demential addiction to solder paste....and plenty of wires...that always fail the main purpose but do something different like flashing a led!

They are like Inspector Gadget...

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 06-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
sure... there are always plenty of leds in those things... problem is that they light up at random! So they signal nothing apart some noise or a far storm...

I think these LRL are some of the more unuseful things man ever invented (apart the fraud/scam intentions... in which case they work very good!) like a book on how to read... or a water proof tea bag... or the condom flavoured condom or soleless shoes or a pedal-less bicycle or a car without wheels!
Some of the more idiotic assumption I've ever seen are in these threads about LRL and dowsing... but seems anyway people enjoy having some fun with those jokers (like me) just cause the topic is itself funny...

You know... it's like a cartoon and they are like those funny idiotic inventors lead to demential addiction to solder paste....and plenty of wires...that always fail the main purpose but do something different like flashing a led!

Kind regards,
Max
At this long range price, I'll start to sell!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post

best reguards
Ehhh!!! Maybe you're right.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Guru

Claim 200 meters, etc., but the truth is this: when humidity is 75-80 % in air (not the same after rain, this not mean total humidity, the theme is total environmental humidity) long range detection is near zero. Humidity is an important factor. So, the sellers will added this information in his pages (If Iconos know this, but sure they don't know it) . I have instruments for measure pressure, humidity and temp. in door of labo and I can comprobe this. Environmental conditions are very important. Correction: are the more important!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Guru

Quote:

Kind regards,
Max
You know what?...nothing is impossible
regards,
Fred.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
You know what?...nothing is impossible
regards,
Fred.
Hi,
I see... but this man seems like gadget for real ! and fly away !

But I'm sure you will understand that making fly a man is pretty easy compared with detecting a coin buried at 1meter depth from 1Km distance! Same apply to a 2 meters far buried coin...

I could belive also some donkey fly but not that an LRL truly exist or can be made and expecially by these prophets of the hot melt glue.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-16-2008, 06:59 PM

Default hi

hi at hall some my friends in this forum have know what i want to said from iconos...... but i make joke some doubt i have but ............ this is not the problem, the problem is if somebody buy and pay 6.500 euro and after he don't work!!!!! considered that only in Italy if it really work they have thousands of buyers (i'm the first!) but how is possible not have the same problems that had kirk-chi? at you the comment.

P.S. hi esteban you are the first friend that i have call for to came in italy, when you go at your parents in piemonte? i know the tiket is very expensive but with the good lrl in one week we pay 10 tiket in first class i'm sure and you eat the most 'good Italian porchetta naturally is for hall of forum tha want too meet me