LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
I guess you are easily fooled by the truth, but I am not trying fool you. The man pictured has indeed proved himself to be a Liar, and Pretender (Scammer). Now he lurks on the internet using a wide variety of aliases and fake Ip's.Dell
Really. And did this gentleman give you permission to use his picture as an avatar. Or, is what you are doing yet another bit of fraud, like the sale of your junk lrls. I guess when you get started in a life devoted to crime and deception, it's a little hard for you to abide by any Laws of The Land. I can see your problem. You think because you wear a large shoe size, that entitles you to break the law whenever you so desire. I feel so sorry for you and your ultimate day of reckoning. I would certainly not want to be in your shoes, no matter what size they are.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 06-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
As I have stated before, I don't give demonstrations.
Exactly!
You will never demonstrate any of your products with the Dell Systems or Omnitron label performing in a credible test as they are depicted on your web page, because they don't work! You lied to us all.

All your name calling and other feeble attempts to pull the wool over our eyes to make us believe your products find treasure is just more Dell BS and trickery. You sleaze.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
...And did this gentleman give you permission to use his picture as an avatar. Or, is what you are doing yet another bit of fraud, like the sale of your junk lrls...
If you spot this man on the streets, do not throw tomatoes at him... It is NOT Dell Winders...
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Guru

Default Dell I would like to talk with some customers

USED WORLDWIDE BY PROFESSIONALS:
DELL SYSTEMS- OMNITRON Molecular Frequency Discriminators have proven their value to Archaeologist, Anthropologist, Geologist, Mining Companies

Dell can I talk with some of your customers ???????
I really would like to talk with a geologist if that is ok.
Also would talk with anyone on this list.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dell I did build Carl detector and Like he said it did not work.
Your detector works or that is what your are telling us.
I don't want to sell your detectors all I want to do is test one of them.
If I can make it work I know you will build it better and I would buy one asap.
Klondike, I suggested you learn to use the RODS accurately before you ventured into adding the Electronics. If you can't
use the antenna RODS, and learn to correctly interpret their reactions the application of electronics for discrimination will be an exercise in futility. First things first. As I said, Carl has plans for a set of free swinging Rods on his web site.

Granted, Carl's electronic circuit configuration, and frequencies, aren't the best, but it does work. There have been at least one report of Treasure being found with it. What I don't understand is why Carl, made such a big fan fare about his circuit when he introduced it, post it on the Internet for folks to copy and build, and then tell you it doesn't work?? That doesn't make much sense to me?

Yes, in my opinion, and experience, LRL's can be made much better. Totally electronic and computerized. Most of the computer technology to accomplish this has been around since the 90's. Fully electronic versions have been around since 1980 that I am aware of. I have personally used a several of them.

No, it's unlikely you will be able to purchase any improved versions from me. I don't have the money, or resources, to build them.

Over the years I've had hundreds of offers to supply locators to people such as you, for testing, articles, feedback, percentages of Treasures found, etc. I simply don't have the finances to afford to do that. I'm sorry.

No I'm not looking for dealers. Building them on request takes up too much of my time now, but it's necessary to survive.

Dell
Old 06-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Guru

Sorry folks, I just wasted an hour of the courtesy of replying to your posts only to have it disappear in the blink of an eye. Not the first time it's happend here, but I don't have time for the aggrevation. Later! Dell
Old 06-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Guru

Default what about letting mr talk with some of ypr customers

Quote:
Klondike, I suggested you learn to use the RODS accurately before you ventured into adding the Electronics. If you can't
use the antenna RODS, and learn to correctly interpret their reactions the application of electronics for discrimination will be an exercise in futility. First things first. As I said, Carl has plans for a set of free swinging Rods on his web site.

Granted, Carl's electronic circuit configuration, and frequencies, aren't the best, but it does work. There have been at least one report of Treasure being found with it. What I don't understand is why Carl, made such a big fan fare about his circuit when he introduced it, post it on the Internet for folks to copy and build, and then tell you it doesn't work?? That doesn't make much sense to me?

Yes, in my opinion, and experience, LRL's can be made much better. Totally electronic and computerized. Most of the computer technology to accomplish this has been around since the 90's. Fully electronic versions have been around since 1980 that I am aware of. I have personally used a several of them.

No, it's unlikely you will be able to purchase any improved versions from me. I don't have the money, or resources, to build them.

Over the years I've had hundreds of offers to supply locators to people such as you, for testing, articles, feedback, percentages of Treasures found, etc. I simply don't have the finances to afford to do that. I'm sorry.

No I'm not looking for dealers. Building them on request takes up too much of my time now, but it's necessary to survive.

Dell
Ok if carl units work maybe i need to talk to Carl.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:06 AM
Guru

Default CARL TOLD ME NONE O THEM WORKS

Quote:

Dell
wHY WON'T YOU LET ME BUILD ONE OF YOUT DETECTORS.
i HAVE THE TIME AND AFTER I BUILD IT I WILL SEND IT TO YOU FREE.
ONE MORE THING YOU LIE SO MUCH IT STANKS.
ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUILD AND TEST ONE OF YOUR DETECTORS.
IT WILL TAKE LESS TIME TO PUT UP THE INFORMATION FOR ME.
READ SOME OF YOUR POSTS LIE,LIE,LIE
WE ALL KNOW YOU LIE SO PLEASE JUST STOP IT.
DELL WE WILL HELP YOU(EVERY TIME DELL TELL A LIE WE WILL LET HIM KNOW.) I will start with this post DELL DO YOU SEE THE LIE.
Now reread your post.
Now everyone will now about you dell.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Klondike, I suggested you learn to use the RODS accurately before you ventured into adding the Electronics.
OK - let's read between the lines/lies - take your pick.

Quote:
If you can't use the antenna RODS, and learn to correctly interpret their reactions the application of electronics for discrimination will be an exercise in futility.
In other words, the electronics don't really add any value, except to the seller. The whole idea of MFD is pure pseudoscience.

Quote:
First things first. As I said, Carl has plans for a set of free swinging Rods on his web site.
Yes - and what an excellent set of plans. At least a potential buyer can determine the futility of dowsing for the minimum of cash.

Quote:
Granted, Carl's electronic circuit configuration, and frequencies, aren't the best, but it does work. There have been at least one report of Treasure being found with it.
If you mean that it can detect gravity, then your statement is true. It only "works" by a trick of the mind. Even a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut, so there's no surprises there. Randomly digging holes would have the same result. But then you're an expert at that.

Quote:
What I don't understand is why Carl, made such a big fan fare about his circuit when he introduced it, post it on the Internet for folks to copy and build, and then tell you it doesn't work?? That doesn't make much sense to me?
Well that's hardly surprising from a pseudoscientific mindset. The whole purpose of posting the design was to expose the total nonsense surrounding these devices. Now do you understand?

Quote:
How ever many times you multiply a number by zero, you will still get zero. Adding nonsense electronics will not improve these items one iota.

Quote:
Are you so destitute that you cannot afford to buy some welding rods, a few 555 timers, stripboard, and hotglue?

Quote:
If these devices actually worked, you wouldn't be in this situation.

Quote:
There's one born every minute, as they say. If that's true, this makes 525,600 new customers every year. That should keep you busy.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dell
Don't you ever get tired of spreading that same old tired BS?

If LRLs could be made totally electronic and computerized, they would have been many years ago.

There is just one thing that has all along kept that from happening. YOU CAN'T MIX PSEUDOSCIENCE WITH REAL SCIENCE AND EVER END UP WITH SOMETHING THAT IS REAL SCIENCE.

You, and others, have tacked on or attached your receiver rods to multi-thousands of dollars worth of electronic gadgetry, lights, readouts and frequency generators. But not ONCE have you ever come up with a device that, in the end, was anything more than pure pseudoscience. Not once!

Qiaozhi, said it best for you; but I'm sure it went sailing right over your head:
How ever many times you multiply a number by zero, you will still get zero.

You, and others, have borrowed all the terms and technology labels you can think of, and applied them to your pseudoscientific receiver rods. All done, in the hope of lending some type of credibility to your pseudoscientific junk, which has ZERO credibility.

And why do you do this....? To fool some poor technically-challenged sap into thinking the electronics are actually doing something; when in fact, the device will work exactly the same whether or not the power switch is turned on.

You, Dell, are a scam artist of the worst kind. How you can sleep at night is beyond me.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 06-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Guru

Default Dell please let me male one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
OK - let's read between the lines/lies - take your pick.

In other words, the electronics don't really add any value, except to the seller. The whole idea of MFD is pure pseudoscience.

Yes - and what an excellent set of plans. At least a potential buyer can determine the futility of dowsing for the minimum of cash.

If you mean that it can detect gravity, then your statement is true. It only "works" by a trick of the mind. Even a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut, so there's no surprises there. Randomly digging holes would have the same result. But then you're an expert at that.

Well that's hardly surprising from a pseudoscientific mindset. The whole purpose of posting the design was to expose the total nonsense surrounding these devices. Now do you understand?

How ever many times you multiply a number by zero, you will still get zero. Adding nonsense electronics will not improve these items one iota.

Are you so destitute that you cannot afford to buy some welding rods, a few 555 timers, stripboard, and hotglue?

If these devices actually worked, you wouldn't be in this situation.

There's one born every minute, as they say. If that's true, this makes 525,600 new customers every year. That should keep you busy.

As you see if I can make one of your detectors and it works (We all eat a 90 year old crow) but we will help you so you can stop the BIG LIE.

So please do not lie anymore on the forum.
WE WILL LET YOU KNOW(THE DOCTORS IS IN THE HOUSE)
Good work to all that will expose Dell's BS
OK now Dell please let me know how your detector picks up paper money.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Guru

I see from the unfriendly venemous words directed at me, that in my clumsiness I have stepped on some egos.

If you folks are not interested in my participation on this forum. So be it. I don't share your passion for hate mongering.

Just a reminder, all that I have said about my field experience with LRL's is true and user proven to be true. I don't lie.

When you consider that I am not the one among you who is hiding behind aliases, fake IP's, or blatantly bragging that people who purchase or use Frequency Discrimination tools for Treasure searching, or geophysics, are somehow less intelligent and inferior to yourselves. It's evident we don't share that same mentality. What I have said all along continues to apply here.

"THE DOOR TO UNDERSTANDING & KNOWLEDGE IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED, OR PREJUDICED MIND".

Display your mockery and show your true mentality. Dell
Old 06-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
"THE DOOR TO UNDERSTANDING & KNOWLEDGE IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED, OR PREJUDICED MIND".
It's a pity you don't practice what you preach ... otherwise you could also enjoy true scientific understanding, instead of wallowing in the murky world of pseudoscience.
Although, after (what was it?) 28+ years of peddling LRLs, it's little wonder that you would develop a closed mindset. How difficult it must be to admit to having wasted so many years in the pursuit of this nonsense. In the end you only lie to yourself.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Guru

Default JUST LET ME BUILD ONE OF YOUR DETECTOR

Quote:
I see from the unfriendly venemous words directed at me, that in my clumsiness I have stepped on some egos.

If you folks are not interested in my participation on this forum. So be it. I don't share your passion for hate mongering.

Just a reminder, all that I have said about my field experience with LRL's is true and user proven to be true. I don't lie.

When you consider that I am not the one among you who is hiding behind aliases, fake IP's, or blatantly bragging that people who purchase or use Frequency Discrimination tools for Treasure searching, or geophysics, are somehow less intelligent and inferior to yourselves. It's evident we don't share that same mentality. What I have said all along continues to apply here.

Display your mockery and show your true mentality. Dell
THAT IS ALL A AM ASKING
Old 06-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Guru

Default picture of the man as a avatar

Dell why are you using that man as you.
Are you that much of a scammer.
Well who is he?
Dell are you going to let me build one of your detectors
Please tell us how it will detect paper money.
Dell am I asking to much from you?
DELL DELL ARE YOU GOING TO SCAM US ALL.
DELL IT WILL NOT WORK