LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-14-2016, 06:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
of course i tried it with different antennas , and it can detect small transmiter from 3 meters
So it is a radio... but are not all radios lrls.
Maybe a radio to catch a signal from a buried object but generally most radios don't have this ability. Make a test field with a buried object and try to locate it after some months. All the other are only to doing chat.....
Old 01-14-2016, 08:03 AM
Guru

Thanks Mr Geo .
Old 01-23-2016, 02:11 AM
Banned

Signore Franco

Actually, according to professor Dr.Gennadiy Vasilevich Nikolaev - magnetic fields does not exist in nature (nor Vector - nor Scalar magnetic fields).

There are exist only GRADIENT ELECTRIC FIELDS which were caused by DELAYED POTENTIALS and deformation of COULOMB FILED at the movement of charges.

MODERN ELECTRODYNAMICS by Dr.Gennady V. Nikolaev
http://doverchiv.narod.ru/Nikolaev/N...rodynamics.htm

Reg. from Russia
Enjoykin4
Old 02-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Banned

Signore Franco

what is maximum detection distance and maximum detection depth of yours PLL4046 LRL ??
20 - 30 meters or more ?? about depth can detect big golden deposite 3-5 meters in soil ??

does your PLL4046 LRL detect "PHENOMENN" induced only by gold and silver or all other noble and non-noble metals in the soil ??

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4,
I tested the 4046 lrl in the same test field of quartz lrl and I found that they had the same performance and I did not other tests in a real field. AS I said to Geo to achieve better performance with maximun gain you must have the compass effect, if it's not the case you have to increase the gain of LM358.
Best Regards
Old 02-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4,
I think that the lrl reveals all no ferrous metals but the maximum sensibility is for gold and silver. I found a brass cartridge at 1 meter distance and 2 cm buried.
Best Regards
Old 02-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Banned

Thank you Signore Franco !!

Best Regards from Russia
Enjoykin4
Old 02-03-2016, 05:36 PM

Τhanxs Mr.Franco
Old 02-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Banned

Signore Franco do you ready to open gold hunting season in Italy this 2016 (7524) year ??

I hope your wife's health will be OK and you will find time for Gold prospecting !!

Signore Franco in the present Russian article, are some ideas how to boost location distance and prospecting depth of your Quartz LRL (called on this forum Franco Phantom LRL) and also PLL4046 LRL using 2-Spiral coils (2S-Coils) antenna as a low impendance input part of your "Scalar detector". Keep in mind that 2S-Coils are sclara type coils (both working in opposite phase to each other) and how has demonstrated by researchers 2S-Coils field is localized in the near-field zone and the that filed has more uniform structure than the field of the conventional spiral coils(like is case of your 70 turns coil). Also 2S-Coils has higher sensitivity to sclara signals (read sensitivity to Gold and Silver) than the analogous conventional coils.

A two-spiral flat coil for detecting 14N NQR signals
ARTICLE from RUSSIAN PHYSICS JOURNAL ยท SEPTEMBER 2005

Download free at
https://www.researchgate.net/profile...blication_list

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin, thanks for link, but there is no data in publication, if coil should be driven by sine or square wave.

Or it is no matter of wave shape?
Old 02-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4,
Unfortunately at the moment I do not know when I'll start the season for the gold, but I hope that many friends in the forum have luck. Thanks for the link to the article related to two flat spiral coil, but I'm just a hobbyist and not an engineer or a physicist, but I deal with electronic more than 50 years (I was 14). The particularity of my antenna coil is that the two ends are connected together and it would be interesting to study its features.
Best Regards
Old 02-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Banned

Hi WM6

I think that no matter of wave shape !!

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Banned

Hi FrancoItaly

Yes of course. Also in my oppinion will be very interesting study Scalar Caduceus coil in your LRL

The coil is wound on a 45 degree angle up and down the length of the form creating a series of 90 degree intersections along the full lenght.

http://www.treurniet.ca/Smith/SmithCoil.htm

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-04-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
Hi FrancoItaly

Yes of course. Also in my oppinion will be very interesting study Scalar Caduceus coil in your LRL

The coil is wound on a 45 degree angle up and down the length of the form creating a series of 90 degree intersections along the full lenght.

http://www.treurniet.ca/Smith/SmithCoil.htm

Best regards
enjoykin4
Hi Mr FrancoItaly,
It's the first time i've been in this forum and i want to thank you in advance for the drawings and the right information you provide us.
Today i've managed to make the PCB from 8MHz sensor.
After i've done the tests you've written in this forum..especially the one where i had to put my hands near the antenna...it worked and the led turned on...i would like to know if all of the three leds need to turn on..or just one of them? how could i know that there's a coordination in P1 and P2? also..the out of sensor stage is 5,26 V.
thank you very much for your help!
Old 02-04-2016, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi enjoykin4,
Unfortunately at the moment I do not know when I'll start the season for the gold, but I hope that many friends in the forum have luck. Thanks for the link to the article related to two flat spiral coil, but I'm just a hobbyist and not an engineer or a physicist, but I deal with electronic more than 50 years (I was 14). The particularity of my antenna coil is that the two ends are connected together and it would be interesting to study its features.
Best Regards
Hi Mr FrancoItaly,
It's the first time i've been in this forum and i want to thank you in advance for the drawings and the right information you provide us.
After i've done the tests you've written in this forum..especially the one where i had to put my hands near the antenna...it worked and the led turned on...i would like to know if all of the three leds need to turn on..or just one of them? how could i know that there's a coordination in P1 and P2? also..the out of sensor stage is 5,26 V.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Hi enjoykin4,
Best Regards
Hi Mr FrancoItaly,
Old 02-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Guru

Hi KwstasXri,
P1 is used to adjust the threshold and P2 adjusts the gain, they are not independent, varying P2, P1 needs to be adjusted again. P2 can be adjusted once and for all. It is sufficient that turns on only one led but normally the LED turns off by touching the antenna. Usually touching the antenna at the output of sensor stage the signal goes low and with a good target
the signal augments, but I think that it's important that there is a signal change, negative or positive. It's also useful to shield the box where is the pcb.
Best Regards
Old 02-06-2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Hi KwstasXri,
P1 is used to adjust the threshold and P2 adjusts the gain, they are not independent, varying P2, P1 needs to be adjusted again. P2 can be adjusted once and for all. It is sufficient that turns on only one led but normally the LED turns off by touching the antenna. Usually touching the antenna at the output of sensor stage the signal goes low and with a good target
the signal augments, but I think that it's important that there is a signal change, negative or positive. It's also useful to shield the box where is the pcb.
Best Regards
Mr FrancoItaly...thank very much!
Old 02-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Guru

I think the lrl with 4046 work fine franko

https://youtu.be/1WOUHEp-EBE
Old 02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Guru

Hi taxma1981,
this test demonstrates that LRL works well in a closed environment, almost certainly it works outdoors. Naturally LRL is also sensitive to the electromagnetic signal sources that fall in the frequency range of the LRL.
Best Regards
Old 02-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Guru

Hi franko and thanks for the bmw lrl haha,it is work very fine
https://youtu.be/E6GMjF44hNM
Old 02-07-2016, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
Hi franko and thanks for the bmw lrl haha,it is work very fine
https://youtu.be/E6GMjF44hNM
Nice work Aki.

BMW
Bayerischer Mist Werke
Old 02-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiana jones View Post
Nice work Aki.

BMW
Bayerischer Mist Werke
:χαχαχα::χαχαχα: indiana das ist deine plakette
Old 02-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Banned

Hello Taxma1981

Can you share with all here - oscillographs from your working PLL4046 LRL from the most important points like GEO did and also pictures of your PCB ??

Best Regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Guru

The board is from Indiana, only indiana has a pcb