LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 11-27-2015, 01:29 PM

Mr franco:
tr1 emitter = 4.83 v
tr2 collector = 5.59 v (with full led on when i check it)
tr3 collector = 5.22 v (with full led on when i check it)
tr4 collector = 5.84 v .
tr5 emitter = 0.30 v (for 1 sec ) then = 0 v .
all volts is dc-volt
note : C15: in= 5.84 , out= 0 to 0.12 v .
i try every thing to make the output more than 0 v .
what do you think ?
regards
Old 11-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Guru

Hi darkman,
The DC voltage of TR1, TR2, TR3 and TR4 are appropriate, you have to check if the stage of TR1 oscillates, for that you need an oscilloscope at TR1 emitter. If you do not have a scope you can disconnect a terminal of C15 from TR4 collector to TR1 emitter and check if the TR5 emitter is in 1 - 5V DC range. If the TR1 stage does not oscillate you have to increase the value of C1 to 390 pF or 470 pF or 560pF. If the stage of TR1 oscillates in place of C2, C3 and C4 using a 1pF capacitor or 2pF. IF the DC output is still 0V you have to increase C13 and/or C14 using 560-680-820pf or more. I hope to be as helpful.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:41 AM

Default hi

you are greet!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
Dear FrancoItaly

I have sent this message to you here only because i coudn't send private mail because:

Quote:

"enjoykin4, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

so i am writing here.

I am sorry about your wife is not in good healt. I think i can help you - even if your wife is in last stage of illness.

Currently in Russia exist one very special healing device - special healing technology which name is СВЕТЛ - in translation it means LIGHT, which already has helped many people to get their good health back. It is very special device and vey special cosmic technology of Russian academician - nuclear physicist Nikolai Viktorovitch Levashov (1961-2012).

His official site
http://lлевашов.рф
http://levashov.ws

Don't trust any lies from any internet source about him (soon one day , you will know why) , and his wife Svetlana (1964-2010) and his/her healing technology. My only advice - try it- try this device SVETL and see healing influence at your wifes life. This device is 30 century technology and i am not a lier about it. I am an physicist not seller or shop assistant. I just want to help you and your wife informing you about.

Russian academician Nikolai Viktorovitch Levashov

Duchess Svetlana Levashova De Roghan Obolenskaya

One short journey to Sank Peterburg will forever change both of yours life at good.
I advice personal reception and contact with RNTO team - Russian Science Technical Society.

For more information contact mail at Russia.

телефон: +7-916-612-19-83
электронная почта: support@svetl.org
Aдpeс: rnto@mail.ru
http://rnto.club/
http://rnto.club/kontakti.html

ps: Quote D'Arsonval: «Anything is possible. But one must not accept anything , except that which can be experimentally
proved. The ideas of an insane person differs from the conceptions of a genious , mainly because experiment invalidates the former and confirms the latter.»

Volhv Enjoykin4 «In quantum physics - there is no difference between Magic and anisotropic realities. Life is Magic and Magic is Life. There is only real light AR RA and real darkness MAR RA».

Good luck
Reg. Enjoykin4
Old 12-04-2015, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
Ok Mr.Franco - I understand.

I have had good intention to share my knowledge and experience about Scalar physics - but as nobody interested it makes no sense posting additional informations.

So folks good luck to all - you need it for finding a lot of gold.

Best wishes to all
Enjoykin4 - няш-мяш !!
Hi Enjoykin4,

You say that gold can be detected through scalar waves. As it would be the method?
Old 12-10-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi darkman,
The DC voltage of TR1, TR2, TR3 and TR4 are appropriate, you have to check if the stage of TR1 oscillates, for that you need an oscilloscope at TR1 emitter. If you do not have a scope you can disconnect a terminal of C15 from TR4 collector to TR1 emitter and check if the TR5 emitter is in 1 - 5V DC range. If the TR1 stage does not oscillate you have to increase the value of C1 to 390 pF or 470 pF or 560pF. If the stage of TR1 oscillates in place of C2, C3 and C4 using a 1pF capacitor or 2pF. IF the DC output is still 0V you have to increase C13 and/or C14 using 560-680-820pf or more. I hope to be as helpful.
thx Mr Franco .
i am using 2pF capacitor on (C2,3,4) , and C13 and C14 = 1nf , and it work's i got 2 vdc on output .
but when i touch the antenna the volt's drop Up ! and all led's on ?!
regards
Old 12-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Guru

Hi darkman,
I think that isn't important if voltage drops up or drops down, this is only a way for testing the lrl empirically, in this way we are sure that the gain is correct (not too low and not too high to saturate). Now you have to try it on the test field.
Regards
Old 12-11-2015, 06:12 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi darkman,
I think that isn't important if voltage drops up or drops down, this is only a way for testing the lrl empirically, in this way we are sure that the gain is correct (not too low and not too high to saturate). Now you have to try it on the test field.
Regards
thank you Mr franco

i will try it on test field next week and back with The result , i have 2kg of copper 40cm depth .. 4 month long
Regards
Old 12-24-2015, 06:45 AM
Guru

HELLO FRANCO . YOU TOLD . IF WE WANT KNOW IF YOUR LRL WORK WELL . THE LED MUST BE OFF WHEN WE PUT OUR HAND NEAR THE ANTENNA . SO WHEN WE ARE OUTSIDE NEAR THE TARGET WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LED. ON TO OFF OR OFF TO ON ???
Old 12-24-2015, 09:26 AM
Guru

With target the led goes on.
Old 12-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Guru

Hi Mr FRANCO. THANKS FOR REPLY . I FOUND TARGET WITH GG 918 AND WHEN I TRY TO CONFIRM IT WITH YOUR LRL NOT WORK .
Old 12-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Guru

I never tried the GG 918 but it is possible that the sensor stage of my lrl does not have enough gain, if this is the case it is necessary to increase the gain of the next stage; if you've made a version with 1 LED should be reduced R10, from 220K to 68K or 47K. If you have made a version with 3 LEDs must be increased R2 from 220K to 560K and decrease R1 from 150K to 47K. The sensitivity also increases extending the antenna from about 30 cm to 50-60cm or more. It is also possible that the LRL works in reverse way, that is, the signal decreases in the presence of the target. To check this you have to adjust the threshold in order to have the first LED just turned on and verify if the LRL will switch off in the presence of the target.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Power display stage(1led).PDF (299.7 KB, 2338 views)
File Type: pdf displayStage(3led).pdf (263.0 KB, 2062 views)
Old 12-27-2015, 04:29 PM
Guru

thanks Mr Franco . you told ( It is also possible that the LRL works in reverse way )
so, how reverse it . and make it correct .
Old 12-31-2015, 03:43 PM
Guru

Smile

Many wishes for a Happy New Year to all the members of this forum. We all hope to find a treasure, but the biggest treasure is health although a treasure (even small) can help your health!
Old 12-31-2015, 10:14 PM
Banned

to all !!

Happy New 7524 year (counting from ancient Grande TarhTaria victory agains Chinese empire 7524 years ago, or C.M.З.Х in Russian ancient calendar (Koladi dar). Grande Tarhtaria had been destoyed before something more of 200 years ago by Thermo-Nuclear bombs of Koscheys (masters of the "Grays"). Koscheys are Cosmic Parasites (dark forces of Universe) or Cosmic Evil race ( not humanod) and complete mankind past (not history @HIS TORAH@) had been rewritten to help Jewsih Illuminati Cabal (Planetary Social Parasites) to conquere and enslave human race and destroy mankind according to wishes and orders of their evil @Cosmic fathers@.

Yes folks this is a TRUTH. Complete mankind past is upside down !!

Signore Franco !!
Many good health and long life you and your wife and yours family and also best wishes to all members of LRL-forum.

With respect
Enjoykin4 !!

Всем удачи !!
Old 01-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Banned

http://tesla.zabotavdome.ru

Some tips and tricks about Scalar Magnetic Field (only for experimenters) !!

Very simple representation of S and V fields.

a) Scalar Longitudinal wave transmmision.
b) Vector Transversal wave transmission.

Scalar Magnetic Field show yourself (can be detectable) only in case of resonance oscillating electronic circuit with bucking coils (partnered) configuration. For example it is famous Nikolai Tesla bifilar configuration which is pure scalar coil configuration.

Nikolai Tesla bifilar coil. (dont forget to put it in resonance)

Signore Franco configuraton is same bucking configuration because his stylus (or coil) antenna together with parallel oscillating circuit L1C1 can be represented like partnered bucking configuration. Imagine stylus (or coil) antenna like may lumped parallel oscillating circuits, conected serially with own resonant frequency.

Yellow trace - resonance of bifilar winding 34.298 KHz.
Blue trace - inductor resonanace (excitation coil) 41.6KHz.
Strange Phase Shift at 41.120KHz.

To get proper resonancematching - the rule is simple - Frequency of excitation coil (inductor) should be exactly resonant frequency of bifilar coil. Anomaly - any active resistance connected at bifilar coil does not change amplitude of source signal (generator or inductor coil). It means - any LOAD does not influent SOURCE. There is ZERO (0) coupling LOAD->SOURCE or simple you have got unipolar feedback. It means you dont waste energy from the source - only change phase shift of source signal. Taking in account Scalar Waves and GOLD-SILVER-COPPER.... it means you can passive sniff precious metals (long time in ground) only tracking phase shift change which they make - making proper scalar field
range of actions.

more informations and many interesting links about Scalar waves here:

http://tesla.zabotavdome.ru

PS: GO FOR IT - SIGNORE FRANCO SCALAR SNIFFER !! IT WORTH !! CHECKED AND TESTED BY ENJOYKIN4 !!

With respect
enjoykin4 - няш мяш !!
Old 01-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4,
Very interesting but in my lrl (quartz version) there is only a 8Mhz oscillator (not tunable) and a tank circuit L1C1 (in the range 100Mhz-150Mhz). With CD4046 version we can measure the phase shift with no target and with target. With a more elaborate version of this lrl we can measure simultaneously the variations in amplitude and phase.I created this to get a kind of discrimination between gold and other metals but with poor results. Scalar waves could still explain the operation of the LRL. I'm glad you've tested positive my LRL, can you tell me some details?
Best regards
Old 01-13-2016, 06:52 AM
Guru

Hi Franco.
I have construct the xtal version (again) so to put it inside an new LRL that i have build this month but has some problems.
1. when i touch the antenna led don't turns on, but if it is on then it turns off.
2. with full sensitivity don't works as compass....
3. don't detects a gold buried coin but other lrl detects it.
Signal at collector of TR2 is 10mv p-p, at TR3 =110mv and at TR4 is 1.05V.

Any idea???

Regards
Old 01-13-2016, 09:49 AM
Guru

Hi Geo,
1. It may be that it works in reverse way, try change input+ and input- at the first operational (LM35
2. As I said in other thread If there isn't compass effect with max gain it is necessary to increase the gain of the LM358. With the gain at most there must be the compass effect, so you have to decrease until it disappears.
3. The use of the oscilloscope may change the behavior of the amplifier stages, it is best to measure the DC voltage of the emitter of TR5 which must be in the range 1-6V, also the DC voltages of the collectors of all the transistors (TR2-TR3-TR4) must be in the range 3-5V.

Regards
Old 01-13-2016, 10:23 AM
Guru

i built all version of your lrl , and lot of prototype of 8 mhz stage with modification , we can realise two receiver . magnetic and static
Old 01-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Guru

do you mean magnetic receiver for my lrl?
Old 01-13-2016, 10:47 AM
Guru

yes !
Old 01-13-2016, 02:48 PM
Guru

A magnetic receiver requires a magnetic antenna which can be a coil wound in the air or a ferrite antenna. In my lrl there is only an electric antenna, can you explain better?
Old 01-13-2016, 03:09 PM
Guru

of course i tried it with different antennas , and it can detect small transmiter from 3 meters
Old 01-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Guru

But it works as LRL?
Old 01-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Guru

I think. but i have not yet detected gold with it , what is the final step for you , can you help me ?