LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Guru

Hi all
Many members talking and having opinions about crypton
As I visited crypton website , and as I know designer of OBMD1 is Andreas.
He is member of forum , it is strange , why we didn’t meet him here for long time ?
In my opinion better Andreas present here and saying more about OBMD1 .
Best regards.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi all
Many members talking and having opinions about crypton
As I visited crypton website , and as I know designer of OBMD1 is Andreas.
He is member of forum , it is strange , why we didn’t meet him here for long time ?
In my opinion better Andreas present here and saying more about OBMD1 .
Best regards.
What to say he????
Don't you understand???? OBMD is a very simple magnetic field detector designed by Andy Flind, nothing else.
Before years Alonso made a small modification on the Andy Flind schematic and he sold some pistols as lrls. Now we see the same scenario inside a new and very beatiful box.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
What to say he????
Don't you understand???? OBMD is a very simple magnetic field detector designed by Andy Flind, nothing else.
Before years Alonso made a small modification on the Andy Flind schematic and he sold some pistols as lrls. Now we see the same scenario inside a new and very beatiful box.

As you said for several times , upload some pictures from inside of CRYPTION OBMD1
Old 10-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
What to say he????

Hi Geo,
We all know you are spreading false information here.
We saw the videos g-sani made that showed the Crypton does not find iron.
We can watch again here to see you are wrong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0Ks...&feature=g-upl
And we can read the true reports from g-sani who tested the Crypton here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18443
We can also see true reports from another Greek person who tested the Crypton to find copper and silver, but cannot find iron or magnets: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=135
Then, we find reports from people in Greece who say Geo is making false reports in our forum: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=126

I think it is better to believe the stories told by g-sani and other people who used the Crypton.
Why should we believe false stories from someone who has never tested the Crypton?
We do not need to believe false information from Geo.

I think aft is correct.
It is better to hear the truth from the people who design the Crypton instead of false things that Geo guesses.
Maybe Andreas or the Crypton people can come to tell us the real truth and facts, so we can know what this Crypton is about.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
As you said for several times , upload some pictures from inside of CRYPTION OBMD1
Post #16 here shows the photo from Cryfton pcb.
What other.....
Old 10-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
We can watch again here to see you are wrong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0Ks...&feature=g-upl
And we can read the true reports from g-sani who tested the Crypton here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18443
We can also see true reports from another Greek person who tested the Crypton to find copper and silver, but cannot find iron or magnets: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=135
Then, we find reports from people in Greece who say Geo is making false reports in our forum: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=126

I think it is better to believe the stories told by g-sani and other people who used the Crypton.
Why should we believe false stories from someone who has never tested the Crypton?

I think aft is correct.
It is better to hear the truth from the people who design the Crypton instead of false things that Geo guesses.
Maybe Andreas or the Crypton people can come to tell us the real truth and facts, so we can know what this Crypton is about.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
You are very fanatic for Cryfton.... why????
I do not give false informations.
I gave the photo from pcb, the photo was attached into Greek forum from Andreas.
So now you don't believe what you post at Greek forum??????
About the video from J-Sani..., what to say??? Only you, see that this fraud "lrl" finds an object. This fraud machine makes more than 30 beeps at different places but you believe that it beep right at the place where the DFX locate an object. You saw the video from Morgan where the PDK pinpoint the silver chain..., what about the pinpoint from Cryfton??? What about the other 29 beep that Cryfton gave????
You try to make the people to believe that this fraud works, but why???
Are you one of Cryfton company member????
You, want Crypton company to come here and to explain us how it work. Is it possible a company to tell the truth about his Fraud products????, what to say about a product that don't work???
All these remember me an old game with "rangertell" and another member..., do you remeber?

Regards
Old 10-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Guru

Default Block diagram of Crypton OBMD-1

Block Diagram and size.
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
You are very fanatic for Cryfton.... why????
I do not give false informations.
I gave the photo from pcb, the photo was attached into Greek forum from Andreas.
So now you don't believe what you post at Greek forum??????
About the video from J-Sani..., what to say??? Only you, see that this fraud "lrl" finds an object. This fraud machine makes more than 30 beeps at different places but you believe that it beep right at the place where the DFX locate an object. You saw the video from Morgan where the PDK pinpoint the silver chain..., what about the pinpoint from Cryfton??? What about the other 29 beep that Cryfton gave????
You try to make the people to believe that this fraud works, but why???
Are you one of Cryfton company member????
You, want Crypton company to come here and to explain us how it work. Is it possible a company to tell the truth about his Fraud products????, what to say about a product that don't work???
All these remember me an old game with "rangertell" and another member..., do you remeber?

Regards
Hi Geo,
I do not believe g-sani is fraud.
I believe g-sani gives true reports of his testing with the Crypton.
We all see the g-sani video that show you are wrong.
And we see where g-sani tells you you make wrong information here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7&postcount=10
I also see Rubin from Greece tells you are making false reports here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=126
Rubin was at the Crypton tests, and he says you made false information to say you watched the tests.
He knows you give false information because he saw that you were not at the test field to watch when he saw the Crypton locate many nonferrous things.
But we also have other reports from all over the world, from people who find nonferrous targets, but they cannot detect iron.
And still we hear you make false information that this is a copied magnetometer..!??

Look at the circuit diagram above posted by humhum. Does this look like a magnetometer diagram?
The only person who believes the Crypton is a magnetometer is Geo.
What happened?
Did Andreas fool you?

I think it is best for me to watch for the people who make field tests from the Crypton to post true facts that they see when they use the Crypton.
If we are lucky, maybe Andreas will tell us some explanations for how his new Crypton Mini works.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Post #16 here shows the photo from Cryfton pcb.
What other.....
Only… camera and Take pictures !!!!!!!!!. only
Old 10-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

I think aft is correct.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P
Again I saying , my opinion, Andreas can reply to so questions here.
My invitation from Andres , COMEBACK HERE .
Old 10-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P
Again I saying , my opinion, Andreas can reply to so questions here.
My invitation from Andres , COMEBACK HERE .
Hi Aft,
I think you are right.
We heard enough rumors. Maybe it is time to hear from Andreas.
Then we can hear explanations directly from the people who are producing the Crypton.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Aft,
I think you are right.
We heard enough rumors. Maybe it is time to hear from Andreas.
Then we can hear directly from the person who made this design.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hahahaha....
Where to find him???
I told it so many times, Mr Andy Flind is Dead

Old 10-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Morgan
Remember I asked you about , how tune stimulator coil ??, you never give me reply
remember Morgan you said me ""why you don’t thanks from Geo"""
then I thanks form Geo ,I thanks only base on manner , but never Geo give me data
about LRL , only some pictures , thanks for nothing valuable data !!!!
Hello

send me email,explaining everything you need,schematics etc,if i can help.

Regards
Old 10-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Block Diagram and size.
Nice design,it will be probably a best seller...

Someone from here will inform us about the LRL performaces.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Someone from here will inform us about the LRL performaces.

Ok Morgan, I send to you my Email , (remember for schematic).
husoasil_4@yahoo.com

Best Regards.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Guru

Default ?

Hi all
Thank you for invite my person
After long time silence by me, i think is time "open my papers" and say everything is better for all
First for Geo
Why you attack me? Have you buy something by me? Ofcourse NEVER. Have you send me infos about LRL and now you think, i use your infos? Ofcourse NEVER. In this case all members can believe one. You are partner with a commercial user or you need gift-devices and money for silance.
For conclusions leaves the members to have their views. It's crazy a man without a device make attack and publish opinions.. ... no specific reason or you have specific reasons?
Where is your problem mrGeo if crypton OBMD-1 is aandy flind modification circuit?
Do you have something better you say. You afraid if i spoil your market?
Maybe you are afraid lost title "guru LRLs"
I think my friend you are only a copy-PCB man. Nothing i see a schematic or circuit from you.. only copy. If you need more help for attack me, you have friends in Greece for help you here. But here... many members knows well, you are NEVER help them.
OK you are guru. I have not problem. You are knows all. Also i have not problem. For more learn by you, look Switch Section OBMD-1. You can now search if this is copy from... andi flind...who knows!!!!

I think a better solution , i can sell you one crypton (dealer price) for open by you and publish here YOUR OPINIONS!!!
But if you say "i have open a crypton and i know inside parts" you have fantasia, because, never logical man buy a expensive machine send you for open and copy.
Maybe you can buy a "pocket" is small , low price and you can make tests. I have best price for you, BUT I HAVE NOT GIFT OR SUPPLY for you.
If you want say anything .. i cannot see your posts, because, i am tired with your
Now about "pocket"
This is not a magic devices, this is not a "dream LRL", but this is a small real LRL for detect old buried targets.
My philoshophy is simple. We build a small LRL with top quality, best sections work after many test and with very low cost , amateurs can learn "phenomenon" find objects and later with trust my company buy a expensive- machine.
Next post i publish a photo inside pocket and i explain more for circuit.
Sorry i cannot publish analytical infos, but general-infos for help it's possible for me
This is thread only for "pocket". I want all questions only for "pocket"
Best regards
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2012, 06:37 PM

Hello Andreas,
a video of the g - Sani.
* did not give us a very good opinion on how it works crypton.

Can this be a bad video;

but I want to know what test field passed the mini device;
i can know the test?
THANKS!
Old 10-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Guru

""Hi all
Thank you for invite my person........"""

Hi Andreas
Welcome comeback again forum, I am interest know more about “pocket “
Best regards .
Old 10-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Guru

Hi Andreas,
It is good to see you back in the forum.
We will be waiting to see more posts to tell us explanations of the Crypton Mini.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
Hello Andreas,
a video of the g - Sani.
* did not give us a very good opinion on how it works crypton.

Can this be a bad video;

but I want to know what test field passed the mini device;
i can know the test?
THANKS!
Hi kostas
Usually i use a lucky test. I go with my daughter, university area (kesariani) and with walk i search. Ofcourse i find small scraps without cost (no irons). For me interest is alarm and method for better lock target
regards
Old 10-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
""Hi all
Thank you for invite my person........"""

Hi Andreas
Welcome comeback again forum, I am interest know more about “pocket “
Best regards .
Thank you
Nice to see you again our forum
Old 10-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
I do not believe g-sani is fraud.
I believe g-sani gives true reports of his testing with the Crypton.
We all see the g-sani video that show you are wrong.
And we see where g-sani tells you you make wrong information here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7&postcount=10
I also see Rubin from Greece tells you are making false reports here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=126
Rubin was at the Crypton tests, and he says you made false information to say you watched the tests.
He knows you give false information because he saw that you were not at the test field to watch when he saw the Crypton locate many nonferrous things.
But we also have other reports from all over the world, from people who find nonferrous targets, but they cannot detect iron.
And still we hear you make false information that this is a copied magnetometer..!??

Look at the circuit diagram above posted by humhum. Does this look like a magnetometer diagram?
The only person who believes the Crypton is a magnetometer is Geo.
What happened?
Did Andreas fool you?

I think it is best for me to watch for the people who make field tests from the Crypton to post true facts that they see when they use the Crypton.
If we are lucky, maybe Andreas will tell us some explanations for how his new Crypton Mini works.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
About g-sani video.... i think that all the time with the random beeps you had you eyes and ears closed. You rejected 29 beeps and you say that only one is good, this who DFX beeps. Of course this is good for your company.
About rubin....he wrote only one message and of course you believe only him because he wrote good things for Cryfton.
I never gave false information, you have this ability.
I ask you again...."[COLOR="Red] "Are you one of Cryfton company member[/COLOR]"????

Regards
Old 10-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Thank you
Nice to see you again our forum
Hi J_P
Thank you
first i publish a photo inside pocket and pcb
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2012, 08:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi all
Thank you for invite my person
After long time silence by me, i think is time "open my papers" and say everything is better for all
First for Geo
Why you attack me? Have you buy something by me? Ofcourse NEVER. Have you send me infos about LRL and now you think, i use your infos? Ofcourse NEVER. In this case all members can believe one. You are partner with a commercial user or you need gift-devices and money for silance.
For conclusions leaves the members to have their views. It's crazy a man without a device make attack and publish opinions.. ... no specific reason or you have specific reasons?
Where is your problem mrGeo if crypton OBMD-1 is aandy flind modification circuit?
Do you have something better you say. You afraid if i spoil your market?
Maybe you are afraid lost title "guru LRLs"
I think my friend you are only a copy-PCB man. Nothing i see a schematic or circuit from you.. only copy. If you need more help for attack me, you have friends in Greece for help you here. But here... many members knows well, you are NEVER help them.
OK you are guru. I have not problem. You are knows all. Also i have not problem. For more learn by you, look Switch Section OBMD-1. You can now search if this is copy from... andi flind...who knows!!!!

I think a better solution , i can sell you one crypton (dealer price) for open by you and publish here YOUR OPINIONS!!!
But if you say "i have open a crypton and i know inside parts" you have fantasia, because, never logical man buy a expensive machine send you for open and copy.
Maybe you can buy a "pocket" is small , low price and you can make tests. I have best price for you, BUT I HAVE NOT GIFT OR SUPPLY for you.
If you want say anything .. i cannot see your posts, because, i am tired with your
Now about "pocket"
This is not a magic devices, this is not a "dream LRL", but this is a small real LRL for detect old buried targets.
My philoshophy is simple. We build a small LRL with top quality, best sections work after many test and with very low cost , amateurs can learn "phenomenon" find objects and later with trust my company buy a expensive- machine.
Next post i publish a photo inside pocket and i explain more for circuit.
Sorry i cannot publish analytical infos, but general-infos for help it's possible for me
This is thread only for "pocket". I want all questions only for "pocket"
Best regards
What to buy from you??? The modification of DCH85 (Iconos), or the Positron (super kanoni) or the Andy Flind MFD.....
Until now you never made something workable so to buy it.
I am not afraid to spoil my market because the market is your job, not mine. I don't sell lrls and i don't interesting to do it. I let it for you....
About gifts... i let them for the Tyrempora, you Know
Andreas, i have not nothing with you but with your lrls. Construct something that works good and i will be the first man who will tell good words for it. But if they are frauds i will tell the worst.

Regards
Old 10-20-2012, 09:02 PM
Guru

I start with the possibilities Pocket.
Ι repeat again , pocket is not a "magic or dream machine". Is the device that can detect non-ferrous at a maximum 10 meters distance.
In all experiments, I found only useless things of bronze, once a thing of silver and copper (no value) usually 4-7 meters distance. Only one time i find a bronze 10 meters distance. Maximum 30cm depths. (p.s i have this results only with personal experiments few months)
All experiments i make with my hands, never i use a test area, i like work with unknown area
Interesting is ... Pocket find only non-ferrous
Never i find gold (maybe i am unlucky).
For me best way for all is... all customers work with pocket, make explanations in the forum to tell what find with pocket.
With this method all members can know possibilities pocket.
We only try to construct machines with as real possibility may achieve and be worth every euro.
regards