Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Guru

Old 11-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The esteemed Dr. hung, discoverer of gold DNA
Good.
Now, since you are also a TNET forum member, copy and paste your above post there and make them know your impressions. It would show them you know the truth and you're not one of Signumops' followers...
Why posting this here? You should tell them and not us what you think.
Why do we need to read these retarded BS questions?

We all know why Jim told us what he thinks it is. Because Dell Winders asked him:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Jim, what do you think it is? Dell

PS. I think it is a box with a big cockroach in it and a compass on top.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-07-2009, 07:52 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
Cal Johnson is a friend and he had me test the original device and it does work as shown. It is a magnetic anomaly detector and detects iron concentrations over long distances. I tested here and it clearly pointed to the Bisbee mine area and the tombstone mine area whicha are across the valley from me.
Cal is a very good electronics technician and a sterling person who would not perpetrate a scam. He has electronisized the original and it works much better than the original. It is definitely NOT a dowsing type of device. Cal has done extensive testingon the device around Arizona before he got involved with the Florida treasure hunters. Cal is an experience diver and treasure hunter.
GoldMagnet
If it's some sort of magnetometer (as someone else claimed) then why does it have a compass on top? There is clearly a swinging arm inside the box with an attached magnet that "interferes" with the compass giving the illusion that it's detecting something. Surely the compass (which after all is just a small movable magnet) would interfere with the magnetometer.

Presumably "electronisized" simply means that some additional do-nothing electronics have been added to fool the unwary and technically-challenged. At least that part seems to be working.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Presumably "electronisized" simply means that some additional do-nothing electronics have been added to fool the unwary and technically-challenged. At least that part seems to be working.
I would agree.

The entire LRL/MFD concept is nothing more than a clever ruse to dress up and disguise a common ideomotor-based dowsing wand(s). The gullible and technically-challenged tend to eat it up like the last piece of birthday cake.

Unfortunately, for the LRL scam artists, their targeted market sector has been dwindling drastically, thanks in large part to the information available here and on other sources of the Internet. Why do you suppose Dell is so unhappy with us?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

It seems when one skeptic is missing there are several others, too.

What you see is not what you get.

In case of LRL you can never see any gold, except cockroach.

So cockroach is thw only thing you can get.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Guru

cockroach? i need one circuit of hig frecuence what put out of my home these pest, only have one little circuit of oscilation what expulse zancudes mosquitos and fly moscas, any have one program for put out the geotech the indesire insects be joke! i love all yours
Old 11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman
cockroach? i need one circuit of hig frecuence what put out of my home these pest, only have one little circuit of oscilation what expulse zancudes mosquitos and fly moscas, any have one program for put out the geotech the indesire insects be joke! i love all yours
Maybe cockroaches are good for finding treasure?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Guru

one dog may can snife gold, put gold whit eat canine always, if dog is little learn, then go whit dog to field, the dog go to buried gold, think exist too soup
you not need escarbar the dog make all operation, whit own feets, you only see, and go for the objective
Old 11-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
one dog may can snife gold, put gold whit eat canine always, if dog is little learn, then go whit dog to field, the dog go to buried gold, think exist too soup
you not need escarbar the dog make all operation, whit own feets, you only see, and go for the objective
I can always put a leash around esteban's (my imaginary dog) neck and use that as truffle finder...

Or maybe not... uhm... I think can't wag tail and roll around... so easy at now... or maybe can ?

Always problems with that stuff ! At now is out of shape...

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...