LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-19-2009, 12:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Thanks for your reply.

I am evidently in the dark in regards to this type of machine. Do buried coins (gold and silver) generate an electrostatic field, and this unit you query about is supposed to detect said field?

Thanks again, Jim

Note to self: Stop asking hard questions
Old 09-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks for your reply.

I am evidently in the dark in regards to this type of machine. Do buried coins (gold and silver) generate an electrostatic field, and this unit you query about is supposed to detect said field?

Thanks again, Jim
Hi.
I believe that buried objects generate a electrostatic field. Of course i did not measure it or other similar.

Regards
Old 09-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Note to self: Stop asking hard questions
Hi.
No Problem for hard questions.
I just read the message
Old 09-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Guru

Hi Geo
I'm agree with you, a plastic rod that is static charged it can sensed some meters away and also trees are sensed, perhaps because they are in the ground with roots and they don't have the same voltage of the surroinding atmosphere.
Best Regards
Old 09-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Guru

Yes, all around us are electrostatic charged, atmosphere is charged, air layers are charged, clouds are charged, dry autumn leaves are charged, Aurora is charged, etc..

There are big and small electrostatic charges in nature. Big charges suppress and nullify small charges. And at the end there is no constant electrostatic charges in nature.

Especially in the ground. All charges are at the end discharged. Emerging and disappearing. Ever. No exceptions.

The fact already known old Greek thinkers Heraclitus (panta rhei) and apparently completely unknown current "LRL thinkers"

Not to take into account the aforesaid means place extraordinary claims. But extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence to be proved.

Unfortunately, there is no evidence that LRL fan(atic)s have such evidence.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:04 AM
Guru

Default Geo LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
I believe that buried objects generate a electrostatic field. Of course i did not measure it or other similar.

Regards
Hello Geo

Remember,when you locate the targets with your LRL here in my country,it was power lines not far away from some buried targets you detect,maybe your device is very sensitive to electricity and you get false signals...maybe.

Regards
Old 09-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Geo

Remember,when you locate the targets with your LRL here in my country,it was power lines not far away from some buried targets you detect,maybe your device is very sensitive to electricity and you get false signals...maybe.

Regards
Hi Morgan.
I checked my LRL and here in Greece far from Electric lines. Of course i did not took signls so strong as at Portugal.
But near your home the power lines are 230V, so can't give false signals at 20++ m distance.

Regards
Old 09-20-2009, 07:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Yes, all around us are electrostatic charged, atmosphere is charged, air layers are charged, clouds are charged, dry autumn leaves are charged, Aurora is charged, etc..

There are big and small electrostatic charges in nature. Big charges suppress and nullify small charges. And at the end there is no constant electrostatic charges in nature.

Especially in the ground. All charges are at the end discharged. Emerging and disappearing. Ever. No exceptions.

The fact already known old Greek thinkers Heraclitus (panta rhei) and apparently completely unknown current "LRL thinkers"

Not to take into account the aforesaid means place extraordinary claims. But extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence to be proved.

Unfortunately, there is no evidence that LRL fan(atic)s have such evidence.

look...
All begin from what we see...
Here i write my experiments and nothing else. I am an experiment man and nothing else.
I am not a LRL fanatic. I have saw LRL to work but i don't understand how..., and of course i am not own of these machines .
Maybe i make some mistakes but i support what i see or what i have worked, independent if I do not have the knowledge to argue it.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
I checked my LRL and here in Greece far from Electric lines. Of course i did not took signls so strong as at Portugal.
But near your home the power lines are 230V, so can't give false signals at 20++ m distance.

Regards

Well. Is your contraption detecting voltage or electrostatic fields? False signals sounds plausible, regardless.

Electronic gadgets will do that sometimes when waving them around. I know my conventional metal detectors will do that when improperly adjusted/tuned