LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Guru

What are you talking about? I have no idea where you obtain your information from, but it's certainly contrived with out any respect for truth. You are a bald faced liar. There has not been a single customer complaint presented on any instrument I have built. That is a fact

If you are insistent on making irresponsible libelous allegations, show your proof? Who are these alleged customers I have personally built LRL's for that you claim I lied to.

Don't be so cowardly. Why do you hide behind aliases and make venomous remarks. Present these people, and allow me to face your alleged accusers. If I am as bad as you claim why doesn't someone notify the authorities. What have you got to hide? Get Real. Get the facts. Get the truth.

Everything I do is open to public scrutiny. Always has been. I use my real name, real address, and real telephone number of 22 years. I am reachable. Truthful claims and Information about the products I build are posted on the Internet for all to see and make their own intelligent decision. I have nothing to hide.

How about you folks here with the venomous tongues? Is your life as open to world wide public scrutiny as mine is? Are you as honest and truthful? Why are you the ones hiding behind aliases? Are you ashamed? Dell
Old 06-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Guru

Default Ok Dell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
What are you talking about? I have no idea where you obtain your information from, but it's certainly contrived with out any respect for truth. You are a bald faced liar. There has not been a single customer complaint presented on any instrument I have built. That is a fact

If you are insistent on making irresponsible libelous allegations, show your proof? Who are these alleged customers I have personally built LRL's for that you claim I lied to.

Don't be so cowardly. Why do you hide behind aliases and make venomous remarks. Present these people, and allow me to face your alleged accusers. If I am as bad as you claim why doesn't someone notify the authorities. What have you got to hide? Get Real. Get the facts. Get the truth.

Everything I do is open to public scrutiny. Always has been. I use my real name, real address, and real telephone number of 22 years. I am reachable. Truthful claims and Information about the products I build are posted on the Internet for all to see and make their own intelligent decision. I have nothing to hide.

How about you folks here with the venomous tongues? Is your life as open to world wide public scrutiny as mine is? Are you as honest and truthful? Why are you the ones hiding behind aliases? Are you ashamed? Dell
Let me test one of your LRL unit and post what I find.

ARE YOU WILLING TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
I WILL NOT TAKE IT APART BUT I DO HAVE HI END PEOPLE TO TEST IT.
(WHAT I MEAN BY HI END PEOPLE WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF SCHOOL)
YES SOME OF THEM WORK ON STUFF THAT FAR OUT IN SPACE( REAL SPACE)
AS YOU KNOW LIGHT FLYS AT 186,282.42mps amd electrons go bump tode bump and don't move very far right.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
Let me test one of your LRL unit and post what I find.

ARE YOU WILLING TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
I WILL NOT TAKE IT APART BUT I DO HAVE HI END PEOPLE TO TEST IT.
(WHAT I MEAN BY HI END PEOPLE WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF SCHOOL)
YES SOME OF THEM WORK ON STUFF THAT FAR OUT IN SPACE( REAL SPACE)
AS YOU KNOW LIGHT FLYS AT 186,282.42mps amd electrons go bump tode bump and don't move very far right.
Hi Clondike Clad,
It's nice of you to offer to make a real test for Dell's LRL. Did you know I also offered to test an LRL that Dell sold more than 2 years ago?

After asking some questions about the origin of a product Dell sold, Dell asked if I ever conducted field tests of this product, claiming that sceintific testing was lacking. He then went on to say "people, stop pretending to be Scientific. Do your field testing, experiments & research before you keep jumping to conclusions..." Of course, I then offered to test his product. http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?p=56493
Guess what was Dell's response... Nothing. He ignored my offer.

The fact is Dell does not want the products he sells to be tested scientifically. He only wants people to send him money so he can continue peddling his crap. Dell will not demonstrate the X-scan working in front of witnesses, nor will he send an X-scan to you to be tested scientifically. He is only posting in this forum in order to gain publicity for his website and to attempt to sell his products.

Good luck with your search for a paper money detector. You might look into building a long range RFID reader, using methods like Devcon did to locate RFIDs at a record distance.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
What are you talking about? I have no idea where you obtain your information from .... show your proof? Who are these alleged customers I have personally built LRL's for that you claim I lied to.
Hi Dell,
You are now accusing me of saying you lied to your customers? I did not say that, and again, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I said "you have already established yourself as a liar and a conniving fool who tried to pull the wool over the eyes of a lot of people who read this forum, and who were too smart to fall for your trickery".

I already posted: "I really don't like wasting my time arguing with people who don't have a clue what they are talking about..." If you really want to see my proof that what I posted is correct, then restate your complaint in the proper thread "Dells Complaints". I will not waste any more of my time on your attempts to side-track this topic of detecting paper currency.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
"Smells."
Like molecules detectors i suppose.
Fred.
Oh, I get it now. Probably the same principle the Sniffex uses to smell or sniff out bombs and explosives.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/0...ng_bomb_d.html

That device was also found to be nothing more than a scam dowsing rod. Just like Dell's X-Scan(Scam).

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 06-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
http://www.scienceprog.com/radio-fre...fication-rfid/

Looks like you have exposed the secret of my passive LRL's

Congratulations! Now you can build your own working LRL, and stop inferring that I am a liar. Dell

There is no correlation whatsoever between RFIDs and a passive LRL.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

What you say, and what you do, appear to be two different things.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...ics.xml?num=50
Old 06-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Guru

http://www.scienceprog.com/radio-fre...fication-rfid/
Looks like you have exposed the secret of my passive LRL's
Congratulations! Now you can build your own working LRL, and stop inferring that I am a liar. Dell

I think the link is wrong.
the right one is :
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/0...ng_bomb_d.html

Fred.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
What you say, and what you do, appear to be two different things.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...ics.xml?num=50
I see you are a fan of tabloid journalism. A scientific oriented person would Never post a link to such rubbish.

Any one with intelligence and a desire to learn the truth can check
on that author's many posts on google and see the pattern of hatred and gossip mongering by a mental retard, cowardly hiding behind aliases, proxies, and fake IP's pretending he is something, he is not.

To give you a hint of the mentally of the author you are so anxious to proclaim his works, He takes great pride in creating a rant to save the world against Dowsing, and Dowsers, he calls JELAD. (Just Eliminate Lies About Dowsing)

The authors Rants you support are untruthful, erroneous, and have no credibility. Have you no conscience or shame? Be honest and bring forth these alleged customers that you claim have been lied to and bilked out of their money by me. Show the world proof of your slanderous allegations and inferences against me. Lets allow the full and real truth about me be known.

I'm not the one cowardly hiding in fear of being known behind Alisa's, proxies, and fake IP's. Dell
Old 06-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I see you are a fan of tabloid journalism. A scientific oriented person would Never post a link to such rubbish.

on that author's many posts on google and see the pattern of hatred and gossip mongering by a mental retard, cowardly hiding behind aliases, proxies, and fake IP's pretending he is something, he is not.

To give you a hint of the mentally of the author you are so anxious to proclaim his works, He takes great pride in creating a rant to save the world against Dowsing, and Dowsers, he calls JELAD. (Just Eliminate Lies About Dowsing)

The authors Rants you support are untruthful, erroneous, and have no credibility. Have you no conscience or shame? Be honest and bring forth these alleged customers that you claim have been lied to and bilked out of their money by me. Show the world proof of your slanderous allegations and inferences against me. Lets allow the full and real truth about me be known.

I'm not the one cowardly hiding in fear of being known behind Alisa's, proxies, and fake IP's. Dell
Well ... they do say the truth hurts...
Old 06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Guru

Quote:

Dell are you willing to let me test one of your detectors
Just think if I can make it work you would be king.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Apparently in the case of Dell Winders, it has hurt him a lot, since he spends an inordinate amount of time trying unsuccessfully to stifle the truth that is published about him.

Isn't it curious ??? that of all those involved in the business of making and selling over-priced dowsing gadgets (disguised as having some connection to electronics and real science); Dell is the only one that chooses to come on public forums and defend what he is doing, as if it was legal and above board.

You'd think after all his failed attempts to legitimize that which has been proven to be ordinary fraud, he would've learned by now that his futile efforts to side-step the truth only validate and solidify his obvious guilt.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 06-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Apparently in the case of Dell Winders, it has hurt him a lot, since he spends an inordinate amount of time trying unsuccessfully to stifle the truth that is published about him.
Inordinate amount of time?
How long does it take to drop an X-scan in the mail to Clondike Clad, so he can prove once and for all that it will find paper money, and shut us all up? Why didn't Dell allow me to test his LRL after whining about how I should test the product before concluding it is crap? Dell finds lots of time to call anyone who thinks his junk does not work a liar and scientific pretender, but no time to allow any scientific tests to see what those brass rods and 555 timers actually do. Is Dell only posting here promote his website and sell his junk?

Do you get the idea we have a weasel lurking about looking for new suckers, and stinking up our forum?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

Isn't it curious ??? that of all those involved in the business of making and selling over-priced dowsing gadgets (disguised as having some connection to electronics and real science); Dell is the only one that chooses to come on public forums and defend what he is doing, as if it was legal and above board.

You'd think after all his failed attempts to legitimize that which has been proven to be ordinary fraud, he would've learned by now that his futile efforts to side-step the truth only validate and solidify his obvious guilt.
Especially since this forum is predominately occupied by skeptics.
Maybe this is simply emotional (masochistic) leakage.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
I am very pleased with the truth. It's the malicious lies perpetrated by cowardly pretenders hiding behind aliases and proxies that the truth will hurt.

For you who exercise a venomous tongue and are guilty of perpetrating the same malicious lies and mock the truth, Look closely at my avatar and bow down to Carl's friend, and the person you are honoring who created the fraudulent scheme to pursue an unscrupulous, personal vendetta agenda to publicly demonize me.

It's sad for me that there those of you who pretend to be Scientific, but speak in obvious ignorance of Science.

If you remember, I came to this forum to share my field experience in the use of LRL as an aid to Treasure Hunting, it's merits, it's limitations. Nothing else.

It's now being construed that I am trying to pull the wool over the eyes of forum members that are too smart to build their own simple LRL's and learn to use them.

Quote:
I really don't like wasting my time arguing with people who don't have a clue what they are talking about, and can only boast about their years of experience, yet are afraid to demonstrate their products actually working in front of witnesses.
JPlayer, I also don't like wasting my time arguing with people who don't have a clue what they are talking to about pertaining to LRL, and that includes you.

Where to H--- do you , and others, get off claiming I am afraid to demonstrate the products I build, in front of witnesses? That is a blatant bald faced lie on your part. Why?

At least a third of my customers have been to my home, stayed with me as a guest, or joined me in the field on actual Treasure Hunts for weeks at a time. They had the use of the products, personal instruction, and experienced the results for themselves, before they purchased. How can you fault that?

I build my products on request, as a supplement to my Social security. The majority of requests are the result of "Word of Mouth". If the products were not as I claimed, common sense dictates that there would be no positive "Word of mouth" testimonies from my customers to suggest others buying from me. Several of my customers have been repeat buyers. What can I attribute this to, except honesty, and a product working as claimed?

Quote:
Dell are you willing to let me test one of your detectors
Just think if I can make it work you would be king.
Klondike, I appreciate your offer, but understand that I have already been there, done that. I sent out 9 instruments to written requests from people claiming to be writers, electronics engineers, a prospector, and Scientific researchers. Unfortunately, only one unit was returned (the prospector) and I never heard from any of the others again. My loss.

I regret I am not in a position to afford to put that faith in human nature again. It takes me 1-2 weeks to build an instrument and at that slow pace I am always back ordered with a 2 week, up to 3 month waiting period for delivery. I'm sorry!

If you are in the Central Florida area feel free to visit me, and you can use my own units to test the products as much as you want without charge, or obligation. Dell
Old 06-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Guru

Default you got balls

Quote:
I am very pleased with the truth. It's the malicious lies perpetrated by cowardly pretenders hiding behind aliases and proxies that the truth will hurt.

For you who exercise a venomous tongue and are guilty of perpetrating the same malicious lies and mock the truth, Look closely at my avatar and bow down to Carl's friend, and the person you are honoring who created the fraudulent scheme to pursue an unscrupulous, personal vendetta agenda to publicly demonize me.

It's sad for me that there those of you who pretend to be Scientific, but speak in obvious ignorance of Science.

If you remember, I came to this forum to share my field experience in the use of LRL as an aid to Treasure Hunting, it's merits, it's limitations. Nothing else.

It's now being construed that I am trying to pull the wool over the eyes of forum members that are too smart to build their own simple LRL's and learn to use them.

JPlayer, I also don't like wasting my time arguing with people who don't have a clue what they are talking to about pertaining to LRL, and that includes you.

Where to H--- do you , and others, get off claiming I am afraid to demonstrate the products I build, in front of witnesses? That is a blatant bald faced lie on your part. Why?

At least a third of my customers have been to my home, stayed with me as a guest, or joined me in the field on actual Treasure Hunts for weeks at a time. They had the use of the products, personal instruction, and experienced the results for themselves, before they purchased. How can you fault that?

I build my products on request, as a supplement to my Social security. The majority of requests are the result of "Word of Mouth". If the products were not as I claimed, common sense dictates that there would be no positive "Word of mouth" testimonies from my customers to suggest others buying from me. Several of my customers have been repeat buyers. What can I attribute this to, except honesty, and a product working as claimed?

Klondike, I appreciate your offer, but understand that I have already been there, done that. I sent out 9 instruments to written requests from people claiming to be writers, electronics engineers, a prospector, and Scientific researchers. Unfortunately, only one unit was returned (the prospector) and I never heard from any of the others again. My loss.

I regret I am not in a position to afford to put that faith in human nature again. It takes me 1-2 weeks to build an instrument and at that slow pace I am always back ordered with a 2 week, up to 3 month waiting period for delivery. I'm sorry!

If you are in the Central Florida area feel free to visit me, and you can use my own units to test the products as much as you want without charge, or obligation. Dell
You are one of a kind dell you have very big BALLS
Old 06-05-2008, 03:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
You are one of a kind dell you have very big BALLS
It's a proportional act of nature. I am 6 feet 7 inches tall, weigh 300 lbs, and wear a size 16 shoe. It's only natural. Dell
Old 06-05-2008, 07:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
It's a proportional act of nature. I am 6 feet 7 inches tall, weigh 300 lbs, and wear a size 16 shoe. It's only natural. Dell
Hmmm... Does this mean you are ready to give a credible demonstration in front of witnesses with your X-scan locating hidden dollar bills as depicted on your web page?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
It takes me 1-2 weeks to build an instrument and at that slow pace I am always back ordered with a 2 week, up to 3 month waiting period for delivery. I'm sorry! Dell
It's a wonder you have any spare time to faff around on Geotech, courting the sort of abuse you receive here.
Perhaps you simply enjoy it...
Old 06-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Guru

Quote:

Why do it take up to 2 weeks to bend a wire and a simple circuit? go to www.firstontop.com I am making a electric motorcyle.. The controller ,electrinics, welding wiring, moding etc.
I can do it all if I had two week to work on it
Let me build one of your detector to test.
I can build it in ten min.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
For you who exercise a venomous tongue and are guilty of perpetrating the same malicious lies and mock the truth, Look closely at my avatar and bow down to Carl's friend,
Carl's friend... You could have fooled me. I thought that was some really older picture of you in your younger days (before the rigors of defending your lies and scam products made you old, grey and ugly).

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 06-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Why do it take up to 2 weeks to bend a wire and a simple circuit?
Could it be you've caught him in yet another lie?

Some things (people) just never change do they.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmm... Does this mean you are ready to give a credible demonstration in front of witnesses with your X-scan locating hidden dollar bills as depicted on your web page?

Best wishes,
J_P
You know J_P, that sounds like a natural for a little YouTube video. Here is a buddy of Dell's demonstrating something ??? I'm really not sure what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_O2...eature=related

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 06-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Guru

Quote:

Best wishes,
J_P
?????? I am at a loss to understand your thinking of why posting my physical characteristics has anything to do with your interest in my giving a demonstration? I seem to be missing your intended logic.

As I have stated before, I don't give demonstrations. I do give instructions on how to hold and use the locator, or Rods, until the person is obtaining reactions to the fields of undiscriminated targets. Then I turn on the discriminator, see how they are reacting, to the signal, and then leave them on their own to trace the signal to the buried target(s) The users locate the targets on their own without my presence.

I would think with your claimed expertise you would be capable of building your own set of Rods, and add your own electronic experiments?

Quote:
Carl's friend... You could have fooled me. I thought that was some really older picture of you in your younger days (before the rigors of defending your lies and scam products made you old, grey and ugly).
I guess you are easily fooled by the truth, but I am not trying fool you. The man pictured has indeed proved himself to be a Liar, and Pretender (Scammer). Now he lurks on the internet using a wide variety of aliases and fake Ip's.

Quote:
It's a wonder you have any spare time to faff around on Geotech, courting the sort of abuse you receive here.
You are right, it is time consuming. You have the option to become honorable gentlemen and Discuss the subject of this forum and stop your abuse of it's participants so my time wouldn't be wasted.

Quote:
Why do it take up to 2 weeks to bend a wire and a simple circuit? go to www.firstontop.com I am making a electric motorcyle.. The controller ,electrinics, welding wiring, moding etc.
I can do it all if I had two week to work on it
Let me build one of your detector to test.
I can build it in ten min.
Klondike, I certainly don't question your aptitude and skills. I don't walk in your shoes so I can only speak for myself.

There is a big difference in building a prototype for myself, than building a product for my customers from scratch. I never said I was fast, or good at it. Poor eyesight, and being handicapped and having to lie down at intervals slows me down considerably.

I would suggest you build your self a pair of Rods and learn to use them first before you add electronics. Carl, has plans on his website.

Everything mentioned on my website & more, has already been done, so therefore it can be done. You don't need me in order to build your own LRL, and your testimony that it works as claimed is of no value if I am supplying the product. It would appear I was soliciting your approval. But I thank you for the offer. I'm sure you mean well. Dell
Old 06-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Guru

Default I want to build your detector

Quote:
?????? I am at a loss to understand your thinking of why posting my physical characteristics has anything to do with your interest in my giving a demonstration? I seem to be missing your intended logic.

As I have stated before, I don't give demonstrations. I do give instructions on how to hold and use the locator, or Rods, until the person is obtaining reactions to the fields of undiscriminated targets. Then I turn on the discriminator, see how they are reacting, to the signal, and then leave them on their own to trace the signal to the buried target(s) The users locate the targets on their own without my presence.

I would think with your claimed expertise you would be capable of building your own set of Rods, and add your own electronic experiments?

I guess you are easily fooled by the truth, but I am not trying fool you. The man pictured has indeed proved himself to be a Liar, and Pretender (Scammer). Now he lurks on the internet using a wide variety of aliases and fake Ip's.

You are right, it is time consuming. You have the option to become honorable gentlemen and Discuss the subject of this forum and stop your abuse of it's participants so my time wouldn't be wasted.

Klondike, I certainly don't question your aptitude and skills. I don't walk in your shoes so I can only speak for myself.

There is a big difference in building a prototype for myself, than building a product for my customers from scratch. I never said I was fast, or good at it. Poor eyesight, and being handicapped and having to lie down at intervals slows me down considerably.

I would suggest you build your self a pair of Rods and learn to use them first before you add electronics. Carl, has plans on his website.

Everything mentioned on my website & more, has already been done, so therefore it can be done. You don't need me in order to build your own LRL, and your testimony that it works as claimed is of no value if I am supplying the product. It would appear I was soliciting your approval. But I thank you for the offer. I'm sure you mean well. Dell
Dell I did build Carl detector and Like he said it did not work.
Your detector works or that is what your are telling us.
I don't want to sell your detectors all I want to do is test one of them.
If I can make it work I know you will build it better and I would buy one asap.