LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
I think you'll find all his facts(?) come from books located on the shelves of the Occult Library.

As such, the value of such remarks must be discounted as having very little or zero significance.
You are wrong: skin and eyes diseases caused by rare earth elements contamination are well known... maybe you think that cause neodymium magnets are so largely used in many fields they are not dangerous!

Oh yeah... what a philosophy man! Congratulations!

Also cobalt-60 is so largely used... in the medical field and not only... same for americium-241 that's widely used in smoke detectors... not to talk of torium in lantern matles... wow

Now try to apply your philosophy: make a good sandwich with powder of all them instead of table salt and then happy meal.

In the industry or , generally speaking, if you have to sell stuff and it works somehow for the purpose that you need you sell it... with few matter if it's a public , silent and lethal enemy: think at benzene (benzol) as another example... yes it's good for gasoline stabilization stuff and, why not, making napalm too... but man... every time you breath some city smog you live something less cause of it.

Now, the situation with neodymium is not so critical... but why being stupid and taking risks ?

And last... he asked ... I provided an answer... now if my answers are not good for you... ok... give me occultism titles but be careful before saying what I write is from occultism books (that sometimes is but not in this case).

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
And last... he asked ... I provided an answer... now if my answers are not good for you... ok... give me occultism titles but be careful before saying what I write is from occultism books (that sometimes is but not in this case).

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max,

I think you've misread what Theseus was saying.
It appears to me that the reference to occult books was directed at Mike(Mont), not you. Or am I the one who's confused?
Old 05-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Max,

I think you've misread what Theseus was saying.
It appears to me that the reference to occult books was directed at Mike(Mont), not you. Or am I the one who's confused?
Hi,
yes probably I misread...

I also was replying to wesp... but replyed to theseus... what a mess!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 AM

Default ??????

I never stated anything about ingesting anything. I ask about his statment that a magnetic field could cause accelerated turmor growth and that an MRI exposes you to a termendous magnetic field. I don't believe this to be true and would like to know his source. But for the record I don't believe that any of these LRL or dowsing rods work. They are good wallet miners. As they say "SHOW ME THE MONEY" or show me some proof. With all of these "PROFESSIONAL" LRL treasure locator manufactures there must be one that can actually demonstrate that they actually work using accepted scientific methods.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
With all of these "PROFESSIONAL" LRL treasure locator manufactures there must be one that can actually demonstrate that they actually work using accepted scientific methods.
I'm afraid not.

Mentioning LRL treasure locators in the same sentence with (conventional) scientific methods is a classic dichotomy.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Guru

I got that from the book "The Body Magnetic" by Buryl Payne but I also saw a study a few months ago some university talking about the using the opposite pole for pain reduction, etc that mirrors Payne's work. Can't recall where I saw it but it could have been on CNN website. I ain't no biophysicist but magnetics plays a big role in cell division. Add to that other studies on cell phone usage. There's no doubt magnetic fields near the body can be dangerous.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I got that from the book "The Body Magnetic" by Buryl Payne but I also saw a study a few months ago some university talking about the using the opposite pole for pain reduction, etc that mirrors Payne's work. Can't recall where I saw it but it could have been on CNN website. I ain't no biophysicist but magnetics plays a big role in cell division. Add to that other studies on cell phone usage. There's no doubt magnetic fields near the body can be dangerous.
A couple of other reports state.......

In the United States, mobile phones operate in a frequency ranging from about 850 to 1900 megahertz (MHz). In that range, the radiation produced is in the form of non-ionizing radiofrequency (RF) energy. This RF energy is different than the ionizing radiation like that from a medical x-ray, which can present a health risk at certain doses.

At high enough levels, RF energy, too, can be harmful, because of its ability to heat living tissue to the point of causing biological damage. In a microwave oven, it's RF energy that cooks the food, but the heat generated by cell phones is small in comparison.

A mobile phone's main source of RF energy is its antenna, so the closer the antenna is to a phone user's head, the greater the person's expected exposure to RF energy.

Many experts say that no matter how near the cell phone's antenna--even if it's right up against the skull--the six-tenths of a watt of power emitted couldn't possibly affect human health. They're probably right, says John E. Moulder, Ph.D., a cancer researcher and professor of radiation oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. It's true, he says, that from the physics standpoint, biological effects from mobile phones are "somewhere between impossible and implausible."

And from another source...

A huge study from Denmark offers the latest reassurance that cell phones don’t trigger cancer.

Scientists tracked 420,000 Danish cell phone users, including 52,000 who had gabbed on the gadgets for 10 years or more, and some who started using them 21 years ago.

They matched phone records to the famed Danish Cancer Registry that records every citizen who gets the disease — and reported Tuesday that cell-phone callers are no more likely than anyone else to suffer a range of cancer types.

Generally speaking, it appears exposure to the sun's radiation is probably more of a health risk than that from cell phone usage.

BTW, here is another book written by the same author: http://www.buryl.com/book_spin_force.htm

You be the judge as to the credibility of this author's theories and writings.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 05-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Guru

Reports may decide what they will. The idea that a certain report is bible is very similar to religion.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:52 PM

Default Magnets

Then there are the people who sell magnets that you wear saying that they improve your health! But what if you wear it backwards? Reverse polarity!!!Would it cause a tumor????

PT Barnam said it best "There's a sucker born every minute". Unless there are multiple double blind studies done to prove these gloom and doom theories I consider them all "Bull Sh?T". Right along with LRL's and dowsing.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

Quote:
Unless there are multiple double blind studies done to prove these gloom and doom theories I consider them all "Bull Sh?T". Right along with LRL's and dowsing.
Precisely!

You've just verbalized what the majority of us have known for many decades.

But let's not forget, whole business structures and elaborate marketing schemes have been predicated on the idea that it only takes a few technically-challenged individuals to fuel the livelihood of your basic LRL (wallet miner) scam artist.

At $695 to $3500 a pop, plus shipping (and a No Return Policy), that scammer can buy a lot of gas for his Hummer, even at today's prices.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 05-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I'm afraid not.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote:
Can't recall where I saw it but it could have been on CNN website.
Must be true then...

Quote:
BTW, here is another book written by the same author: http://www.buryl.com/book_spin_force.htm

You be the judge as to the credibility of this author's theories and writings.
'nuf said...
Old 05-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Guru

The north-seeking pole is really the south pole. Many/most magnets incorrectly have an "N" on the south pole but the "N" means north-seeking. The south pole stimulates and can increase tumor growth. I really don't care if you heed this or not.

I know a few dowsers who got tumors near where they had the magnets. Some dowsers advocate wearing a magnet on the side of your head. "Polarity doesn't matter." is what one guy said. He is still alive and the tumors in his brain have not killed him yet, but the other guy with the brain tumors is dead. I know another guy who had a tumor removed from his abdomen. His wore a magnet about at his belt buckle. None of them felt polarity is important. Dr.Payne did research at a magnetics group. This guy is no slouch. He graduated with a masters in physics and doctorate in psychology Magna Cum Laude. Hardly occult reading.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
The north-seeking pole is really the south pole. Many/most magnets incorrectly have an "N" on the south pole but the "N" means north-seeking. The south pole stimulates and can increase tumor growth. I really don't care if you heed this or not.

I know a few dowsers who got tumors near where they had the magnets. Some dowsers advocate wearing a magnet on the side of your head. "Polarity doesn't matter." is what one guy said. He is still alive and the tumors in his brain have not killed him yet, but the other guy with the brain tumors is dead. I know another guy who had a tumor removed from his abdomen. His wore a magnet about at his belt buckle. None of them felt polarity is important. Dr.Payne did research at a magnetics group. This guy is no slouch. He graduated with a masters in physics and doctorate in psychology Magna Cum Laude. Hardly occult reading.
Well, Qiaozhi, there you have it! That settles it for me, how about you? Now if Dr. Payne and Mike Healey can just convince the AMA of their findings we can start rewriting the medical books.

On a more serious note, I wonder if Senator Kennedy is a dowser, and made the mistake of wearing a magnet in his hat.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 05-28-2008, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
I never stated anything about ingesting anything. I ask about his statment that a magnetic field could cause accelerated turmor growth and that an MRI exposes you to a termendous magnetic field. I don't believe this to be true and would like to know his source. But for the record I don't believe that any of these LRL or dowsing rods work. They are good wallet miners. As they say "SHOW ME THE MONEY" or show me some proof. With all of these "PROFESSIONAL" LRL treasure locator manufactures there must be one that can actually demonstrate that they actually work using accepted scientific methods.
Hi,
me too don't see any relationship between magnetic fields with that grow... I think it's something related to some bad advertising on cell phones and similar stuff... like microwave ovens... just theories and no facts.

Though I know microwaves could have heavy effects e.g. on retina if some precautions are not employed (e.g. radar operators knows what to do and what not) there aren't reliable studies on other effects like the one of above... I think Mike(Mont) found some scary website about... maybe

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Well, Qiaozhi, there you have it! That settles it for me, how about you? Now if Dr. Payne and Mike Healey can just convince the AMA of their findings we can start rewriting the medical books.

Hmmm... I can think of someone who may be wearing a magnet on their hat.
It certainly seems to have scrambled a few brain cells.

By the way, don't you think it's strange that these "experts" have names that are vaguely related to medical terms - Payne (pain) amd Healy (healing)? Or is this a coincidence?
Old 06-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Dell nice picture you have there!
I think the word you're looking for is "smug".