LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmmm... What have we here?
It seems you are presuming that Esteban's detector works on the principle of detecting eddy currents generated by a metal detector search coil. But wait...
Esteban said his treasure detector detects via magnetic absorption, not by detecting induced eddy currents. I am sure any EE will tell you it is not practical to detect induced eddy currents from a long distance, but what do these EEs know about detecting magnetic absorption anomalies?

In the case of Esteban's proposed magnetic absorption detector, there are more forces at work than just the absorption of magnetism. It is presumed that long-time buried non-ferrous objects are capable of developing other physical properties in the surrounding soil due to dissolved traces of metal which change the soil composition enough to produce anomalies that can me measured at a greater distance than an eddy current detector.

It has been well documented by scientists all over the world that long time buried metals including gold will dissolve and actually form a column of ions that move upwards toward the surface of the soil. These ions are in-effect part of a ground battery as long as they remain as ions, and are capable of interacting with not only the magnetic properties of the ground, but also the electrostatic properties of the air in the local area where the metal is buried.

Now, knowing that Esteban's detector does not work on the principle of detecting induced eddy currents, how can you prove it doesn't work? The only method I know to prove whether it works is to watch it succeed or fail at finding long time buried non-ferrous metals.

Best wishes,
J_P
I have designed a apparatus wich monitoring ambient. In place with high conductivity (include cartridge of brass) the apparatus can't center well the target but demonstrates (for this apparatus) how "infernal" (for this antenna based apparatus) can be the electric field. Lead only is detectable when you are over the target with short beeps. Round objects better, include stainless-steel coin, but at short distance. When you walk the antenna is affected in front and laterals, not very directional it is, and I can comprobe that this apparatus can detect the conductive item near a car! So imagine you the magnitude of the field for this antenna milivoltmeter + equalizer (or comparator) + amplifier + beep generator.

Regards

Esteban
Old 04-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default THE OMNITRON IS STILL WITH US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
THE TRUTH IS,

In 1987 Randi, conducted eight DB tests on the Omnitron MFD, in front of witnesses, and camera crew on a public beach in Florida. Six (6) of the DB tests were reported at the end of the day to be accurate (75%). Randi, stated to me in the presence of witness that more tests would have to be conducted to reach any conclusions.

In later years Randi, lied about me, and the tests to the public claiming that no test ever took place, and accused me of being a liar, fraud and scammer.

When confronted with Video proof of the test Randi changed his lie to, the Omnitron did not work. Carl, supported Randi's lies with his own by claiming that the DB tests never took place, that the results were based on visible tests where I could see the Gold, or Silver.

Carl, was not there, has no way of knowing, and has lied about the Omnitron DB test results in support of Randi's, efforts to defame my name and lifelong reputation of honesty.

Two liars with a self promotion Challenge gimmick, do not make a right. Dell
Here's Randi's side of the story -> http://www.randi.org/jr/200511/111805setback.html
Scroll down to the section entitled "THE OMNITRON IS STILL WITH US".
Old 04-08-2008, 08:50 PM

My opinion:
"Even not if the hell got frozen!".
Old 04-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Guru

Just checking new smiley...
Attached Images

Old 04-09-2008, 06:31 AM
Guru

new also for me...
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 04-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Here's Randi's side of the story -> http://www.randi.org/jr/200511/111805setback.html
Scroll down to the section entitled "THE OMNITRON IS STILL WITH US".

THE TRUTH!
Yes, and there are even more "Cover Up" lies published by Randi, supported by Carl.

After denying that he never, ever conducted such a test, and publicly branding Dell Winders, as a liar and fraud with his slander Randi, with a brilliant flash of memory seemingly based on the portion of the video I provided suddenly decided to write a complete report about the test 19 years later, after the fact. A test Randi, adamantly claimed never, ever happened at any place, at any time, any where on this earth. That is until after I publicly published documented proof the event did indeed take place when, where, and exactly as I described.

The Photos supplied by Carl, shown in Randi's articles are NOT the Frequency Discriminator used in the test, and are totally unrelated to the event. Again, provable.

I have the documeted, witnessed proof of what I say is true. Randi, no doubt knows the truth also. He was the HOST, and is aware that I was invited to performhis tests under FALSE PRETENSES, but can't admit it because of potential libel. Carl, has been wise in not admitting his wrong doings for the same reason.

So, who are the liars? Dell
Old 04-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz
My opinion:
Attached Images

Old 04-09-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Can Santa Claus stop the earth warming? Then he has a good job now!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Guru

I know two people who say their dog can detect the signal line. One said he taught his dog, as soon as he turns on the transmitter the dog goes right to the target. The other said the dog learned on his own. He lies down on the signal line. Believe it or not.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Guru

The way I understand it the guy couldn't use the L-rods all that good and he was always getting upset and the dog felt sorry for him. He said the dog would look over his shoulder and gesture towards the target just like people do with their body language. I guess the dog figured it was better to let the owner find the target. Seems like you could put a dog treat on the signal line to teach the dog, maybe?
Old 04-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Guru

I know this all seems far-fetched and even hard for me to believe. It would be hard to prove without some sort of double-blind test because the dog might be smelling it.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
I know this all seems far-fetched and even hard for me to believe. It would be hard to prove without some sort of double-blind test because the dog might be smelling it.
Hmmmm....
I wonder what gold smells like. Maybe similar to deposits formed by ungulates?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
My opinion:
Hey, you donĀ“t believe in LRL but you believe in Hell ?!

, Fred.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz
Can Santa Claus stop the earth warming? Then he has a good job now!
Errr... That is not the earth that Santa stopped from warming...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-10-2008, 02:54 AM
Guru

I was talking about the owner's scent on the test target or the freshly dug ground. And you can't rule out telepathy.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
I was talking about the owner's scent on the test target or the freshly dug ground. And you can't rule out telepathy.
I think it would be good to abduct a space alien to see if you can train him to detect long range treasures. Think so?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Guru

I guess you don't understand what I mean about telepathy. If the owner knows where the target is hidden, he may unknowing divulge the location to the dog through telepathy. This would be very hard to test. Certainly body language would have to be totally removed. Animals are masters at reading this.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
I guess you don't understand what I mean about telepathy. If the owner knows where the target is hidden, he may unknowing divulge the location to the dog through telepathy. This would be very hard to test. Certainly body language would have to be totally removed. Animals are masters at reading this.
It is simple to solve the problem of telepathy and owner's scent:

First, you have someone else bury the treasure about a week before trying to find it. Then, without knowing where it is buried, you are led to a field and told it is somewhere in a 100 meter square in front of you. At this point you send your dog to locate the treasure, using whatever apparatus you think is appropriate to help create a "signal line".

If you wanted to remove all traces of the other person's scent from the test, then find an area where you know there are long time buried metal objects, so no other person is involved, then direct the dog to go find the treasure. Europe is full of these areas, as well as the Americas in locations where there were wars.

So, to you think a space alien can perform as well as a trained dog?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Guru

Like the politicians say, I don't deal in the hypothetical unless you are referring to the creatures that come ut of the local high school.

The guy told me some days the dog does not hit the signal line. Even though he moved the dog to a different spot, he came right back to the "wrong" spot as if there was a signal line there.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Even though he moved the dog to a different spot, he came right back to the "wrong" spot as if there was a signal line there.
He came right back to the "wrong" spot??
It sounds to me like this dog don't hunt treasure...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-11-2008, 02:26 AM
Guru

It just occurred to me that the dog might have locked on to a more distant target???
Old 04-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
It just occurred to me that the dog might have locked on to a more distant target???
Hmmmm....
Do you suppose he detected Mr. Devil's frozen over home from below?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Guru

From what I understand, the dog does not put his nose to the ground to sniff, but he said he did nose the ground as some dogs do when pointing. I'll try to get some more details from the guy who trained his dog.

I just got an idea. I've seen some restaurants sell food with edible gold foil on it. Do a google search for edilbe gold leaf, they sell silver, too. Seems like you could wrap up a dog treat with the foil, then recycle a day later.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Guru

In reply to post #45, if the dog don't hunt treasure maybe you can hold his paws near the faucet to charge him up???