LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden
What planet you ask my good fellow? Why planet earth of course! Ok, enough dodging let's have your ideas please.
While we are talking about the best new technology for locating precious metals in the soil of the earth, it would be good to also hear a little about locating metals in the lunar soil. The moon is not so far distant from the earth that we haven't explored it yet and brought back samples from the lunar soil. But nobody has done a serious survey to see if there are any precious metal deposits near the surface that can be recovered in a sizeable amount that might pay for the cost of a trip to the moon (this is a forum for treasure hunters, isn't it)?

I have been wondering how the lower gravitational field would effect this little-known new technology, and how the magnetic field of the moon would influence the detection abilities of this new technology. I would expect the standard PI and VLF detection methods would work about as well as they do on the surface of the earth, and maybe better due to the absence of high moisture content on the moon. Magnetometer readings may even work better considering the magnetic field seen at the surface of the moon. But if this new technology depends on a gravitational and magnetic field similar to what we see on the earth, there could be some radical variations in the operation of the new equipment. And if the new technology works in conjunction with radiant energies from the sun and other space energies, I would expect there are large differences on the moon, where there is no atmosphere working to filter many of the radiations and create a cyclical electric space charge similar to what we have in the earth atmosphere. I suppose the moon is relatively free of strong signals from nearby man-made RF broadcasts, with little or no RF signals traveling through the lunar ground other than intermittent noise generated by lunar soil movements and meteorites.

Of course, I suppose I am talking about detecting from the side of the moon where the sun is shining. But if this new technology works on the dark side, it would be good to know how it should be used there too.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Banned

Default Dear Dorathy!

Was that last editting to say No! I didn't scream like a little girl after 911.
I think i LRL'ed a what?
Happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 05-05-2010, 07:04 PM

Default Colorado Gold Sticks

Ernie, how 'bout some serious technical information please? Do you want to garner a reputation as a Psycho-Ceramic (Crackpot)?

Over the years we've had several fellows like you invade Carl's forum and he is patient but don't push it.

Randy
Old 05-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
Ernie, how 'bout some serious technical information please? Do you want to garner a reputation as a Psycho-Ceramic (Crackpot)?

Over the years we've had several fellows like you invade Carl's forum and he is patient but don't push it.

Randy
I don't think he is capable of serious dialog or information. Near as I can tell, his only purpose here is to provide a level of "background noise", ranging all the way from the ridiculous to extremely ridiculous and off topic.

Not sure how he has managed to be allowed to continue this long.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Guru

Actually, I was just beginning to get intetrested...
If you filter out the gibberish, Ernie did make some comprehensible statements in this thread. Starting at the beginning, here is what I can see that makes some sense:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
...one thing i've learn't out of 30 years of mining construction is you build your fellow man UP not down!
I think of a book called HOW TO BUILD FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE which is an excellent seller apparently, although i have not bought it, but basically describes possitive ways to communicate to others. Which i think this forum needs attention to this subject, of possitive communication to others .

I don't know whether you (MIKE/MONT) sent that last post in error or if you diddn't? And if you sent it on perpose well i can only say your a DicHEAD!

Cripes for so called GURU'S and SENIOR members you seem to be full of crap.

"I think" Mike "the Guru" Mont is trying to describe a slide of hand trick he himself learnt back in the 1960's while flowing with free radiates on a life is beautiful flower picking acidic field trip that still lingers in the pressure of his membrane sphere where the bipolar polarity changes and is easy to detect.
What I would like in this forum is science facts like I=V/R or P=V2/r
Proposed experiment – If I insert a 1,000Hz signal into a resistor what frequency would I get out?

Originally Posted by Seden
Your point is noted. I would now like to hear what you feel is the best in new technology for locating precious metals in soil?

Originally Posted by Ernie
What planet?
Happy prospecting.
Ernie
We see that after extolling the virtues of a book called "HOW TO BUILD FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE", Ernie proceeds to call people names and make fun of them, apparently because they don't have the same point of view about technical things as Ernie has. Then when Randy tries to get Ernie to focus back on technical details, we see Ernie wants to know "what planet?"

"What planet" ??
Well, that explains it !!!

I don't know if Ernie is originally from earth or not, but he has obviously been to a lot of other places. No wonder it is so difficult to make sense of a lot of his scrawlings. Anyone who has travelled far enough to contact and mingle with alien beings will need to become accustomed to some very diverse modes of communication and points of view in order to understand the new technology they are exposed to. I suppose some of the concepts Ernie learned from among alien populations are too far removed from human understanding to find proper words to describe without sounding like gibberish.

But fortunately, Randy came to the rescue to steer Ernie back to the topic of technology for locating precious metals in the soil. I was just beginning to get interested when I asked for some details for locating metals on the moon. But it appears there will be no technical details forthcoming.

Dang... It kinda makes you wonder if Ernie really knows any advanced technology for detecting metals, or whether he ever visited alien planets at all...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-02-2013, 04:32 AM
Guru

Red face

It does not work
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Guru

r.v. that ought to send up a red warning flag for you that you are unable to use L-rods. L-rods take many, many hours to learn. If you don't use some form of meditation, you will not learn ever. Admittedly those rods are the worst I've seen and that device is a big rip-off and the guy stole the idea. Bill Morgan (deceased) sold those for about $5. As I once said, if you take a coat hanger and stick it in a piece of dog crap for the handle it would work better than those rods. The piezo buzzer is very inaccurate. If you want something better, hook up a speaker to a frequency generator. As you walk around the "transmitter" try to listen for what I call an "ear blink". Sorry you got burned on that one.

Just curious, are you basing your results on the last couple days? We have been experiencing solar magnetic disturbance and locating conditions have not been good.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:24 PM

I would call it fraud. and only scam ,,I bought ,,, Colorado Gold Sticks,,,, dos not work

the small box with buttons there is nothing inside only battery that makes voice

this is scam
Old 05-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusuf View Post
I would call it fraud. and only scam ,,I bought ,,, Colorado Gold Sticks,,,, dos not work

the small box with buttons there is nothing inside only battery that makes voice

this is scam
Unfortunately, this is the way that most people receive their LRL education.

The ones that build their own LRLs probably know deep down that they're wasting their time, but they have some fun in the process. On the other hand, using good money to buy fraudulent scams is no fun at all.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Guru

thank jusuf
Old 05-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Apparently this recent mention of Colorado Gold Sticks has prompted the Reverend Teddy Martin (the guy who makes them) to send me the following email:

Quote:
Carl, this last email I will write to you before we enter into a class action law suit. We have tried at no avail to get you to take off of our photos as well as your defamation of my character. I have been in touch with my lawyer's office. All 3 lawyers have stated I must first send you a letter of retraction. From the issue of this letter on 05/04/2013. You have 30 days to take off all letters, and images. If you do not take them off within 30 days from today's date. 05/04/2013. We will be entering into a defamation of character suit as well as damages to your false claim that have affected the sales of my product to the tune of $270,000. Last Chance Carl
Teddy Martin / Owner
Old 05-05-2013, 07:03 AM

I think he's bluffing.

Randy
Old 05-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Apparently this recent mention of Colorado Gold Sticks has prompted the Reverend Teddy Martin (the guy who makes them) to send me the following email:
Carl, if ya don't mind, please send Reverend Teddy the following message:

"Dear Rev. Teddy,

The damn thing is a fraud, so stop calling yourself Reverend. If you don't "get it", ask what happened to that fraudster Chuckie who had a product a helluvalot fancier than yours. It's public record, ignorance is no excuse. If you don't level with your technically ignorant lawyers what the straight skinny is, in all likelihood in the end it's you they're gonna sue, not Carl.

Look at it another way. If they didn't do a credit check on you, your lawyers are incompetent. If they did do a credit check on you and took your case, they know what you wish they didn't. There isn't enough justice in the world, but there is some."

--Dave Johnson
Old 05-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
... ask what happened to that fraudster Chuckie who had a product a helluvalot fancier than yours.
A more relevant case of fraud is that of James McCormick.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...bomb-detectors
Although JM's case was more serious, as it potentially resulted in many serious injuries and death. In the case of the Colorado Gold Sticks, it only leads to disappointment and a slightly dented wallet.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Here's my reply to the Good Reverend:

Quote:
The short answer: No.

The long answer: I believe I had agreed to send you a contract for my $25,000 LRL challenge, and then it completely slipped my mind. So I am attaching a draft contract for your review.

Regards,
Carl
And here is his response, verbatim:

Quote:
Look Carl, I'm not signing no contract to prove my product works. Nor will I enter into a challenge with a blind fold. THAT IS REDICULIOUS. You must see where the sticks turn in order to find objects through electro Magnetic Energies.
Your claims are totally false, and I have 50 witnesses I can bring into court that will say you are totally full of crap.
You also took my first test run, and put it on the internet. The new items and there guts look totally different, and as a result you have defamed my products, and my repatation not only as a Pastor but as a manufacturer of great sluices, Highbankers as well as a Great long range locators. I do not know how you sleep at night. You put other people's products down to your own gratification. That is okay, your day will come in court, and my lawyer will be in contact with you for an imediate with drawal of comments, and pictures. He said it is called a sease, and assist. If that does not occur, we will be suing you for defamation of character as well as loss of revenue.

Teddy Martin / Owner
I'll be honest, I had to look up the word 'sease', apparently it's an obsolete spelling of 'seize'. So I'll try not to sease anything, continue to assist as I can, and use an enema before I go to court.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

It also looks like you've proved his total lack of command of the English language.

The sheer number of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors is simply atrocious; and he clearly has no idea what a double-blind test entails. It certainly doesn't require anyone to wear a blindfold. Or should that be a "blind fold" (sic)?

Old 05-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Here's a response to the doubters, that Rev Ted has posted on youtube ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC68NXjLVWQ

Interestingly, he appears to be wearing a gold ring on his left hand, but the Colorado Gold sticks are able to ignore it, even though apparently the box is set to the "gold frequency".
Old 05-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Or should that be a "blind fold" (sic)?
A blind fold is putting the laundry away with your eyes closed.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Guru

You know how skeptical I am. I wonder if this is another skeptic hoax. I mean skeptics are known to be serial fake identity users. Those emails could have be sent by someone like Dave J. even though it does seems quite convincing.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
You know how skeptical I am.

On the contrary ... anyone, who believes that L-rods are working by anything other than a trick of the mind, is not skeptical.

The sentence: "Mike Mont is a skeptic", does not compute.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The Colorado Gold Sticks are being sold on the UK eBay website, with this message:

Notes : There are a few people on the internet, and in treasure forums who are degrading our product. Simply because in there small way of thinking...they cannot conceive that a Long Range locator can infact work...even though digital units are sold all over the world, and have found thousands of items world wide at huge depths. We have proven over and over again that the Colorado Gold Sticks infact do work, or we would not have all these items shown below in our Treasure Box. Feel free to call Teddy directly and ask all questions before listening to the Degraders. (719) 429-3289 Cell

complete with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors!

You can read the rest of the verbage here ->
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Colorado-G...item43bb89620f
Old 05-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
You know how skeptical I am. I wonder if this is another skeptic hoax. I mean skeptics are known to be serial fake identity users. Those emails could have be sent by someone like Dave J. even though it does seems quite convincing.
Ya know, Mike, you don't have to wonder if this is a hoax. This is an easy "look, and see for yourself." The Reverend Teddy has a web site, an email address, and a phone number. All you have to do is make an effort.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:19 AM
Guru

You must have me confused with someone who cares. Sure, I think the guy is unethical, but you must know I think the same thing about LRL skeptics.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Administrator

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do write a lot of I-Hate-Skeptics letters.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You must have me confused with someone who cares. Sure, I think the guy is unethical, but you must know I think the same thing about LRL skeptics.
Does this mean that you are skeptical about skeptics?