LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 11-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Guru

Alonso and Patricia just left to Greece, precisely to Macedonia.

I don't know if demonstrations are scheduled but if they are, it will be performed with the FG90 and hopefully the mistery (if any) of greek soil conditions or whatever will be solved.
Also a good opportunity for the hard skeptic greek people here to watch how gold is found in their homeland.

Before people fire me PMs, I shall say that I don't know where they are staying at, how they can be contacted and how they will announce their presence. Maybe you should contact your Mineoro dealer there if any. But I believe by word of mouth, people involved in the MD business will know.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Guru

Why again in secret;;;
I had been informed that Alonso is to be visited Greece and I have stated my interest for a meeting with him. They promised to meet him but I see that has not happened.
In Greece we say that laughs best he who laughs last

Regards
Old 11-30-2011, 04:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Why again in secret;;;
I had been informed that Alonso is to be visited Greece and I have stated my interest for a meeting with him. They promised to meet him but I see that has not happened.
In Greece we say that laughs best he who laughs last

Regards
The English version is: "He who laughs last laughs longest.".
Same meaning, I think.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Guru

Yes, Same meaning
Thanks, showed it to my son
Old 04-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Guru

Hung showed up on Tnet earlier today doing his usual, and I decided it was time to debunker the bigmouth. Not that it hasn't been done before!

As far as I know, it's okay to post the link. If not, moderator may delete it, but for anyone familiar with Tnet, y'all know where to find Hung there.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...apable-40.html

--Dave J. , posting as "Woof!" and signing off as "Toto" on Tnet's LRL forum which affords so much opportunity to pull the curtain on fraudsters.

And it's not like the Wizard of Oz where the fraudster, when caught, says, "well, I guess ya got me, it seemed like a good idea at the time." Nope, some LRL fraudsters keep at it no matter how may times and no matter how far down they've been pantsed. A few like Thomas are smart enough to stay out of LRL forums, and then there's Chuckie who surprised everyone by finally smartening up to the same thing.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Guru

I can't say for sure if all these people are fraudsters.
But i am sure that Alonso knows very good the secret of LRLs. The same for Mineoro.
Also i am sure that they will not give their secret to the people. So the lrls that they sell don't work. Alonso never sold the LRL who used to make any demostration. This... says something

Old 04-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Guru

Quote:

But i am sure that Alonso knows very good the secret of LRLs. The same for Mineoro.

Geo, I am sure too. The only secret is, that they scam naive people.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Guru

Yes.....
but i give my money to buy the original FG80 that Alonso use at his demonstrations
Old 04-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes.....
but i give my money to buy the original FG80 that Alonso use at his demonstrations
You will only lose your money for nothing. All FG80 are the same effective, even without batteries. No one can pass real test.

Those demonstrations are only magic tricks and working only on terrains previous prepared and controlled by mineoro staff.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Guru

I don't believe it. All the "story" is a very fine tuning and they don't do it at all lrls. They don't like to give their secret out .....
Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Guru

Name:  lll.JPG
Views: 2538
Size:  6.5 KB

this is mineoro lrl.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post

this is mineoro lrl.
Seems micro-controlled. How they pinpoint?
Old 05-13-2012, 01:57 AM

Default my experience with mineoro

I have a fg90 a FG80 and go to search the old roads where horse carts traveled people on horseback could be merchants, travelers, thieves also look at the roads, on its banks, in places where the water runs down some hill or around an old building to me that on occasion we spent 3 or 5 people each with a equipment mineoro some pass before me in the same place at the end of the line I find something, then my friends come back and point of their equipment properly and then also fail to find the brand that I found, is a gold coin or anything said or gold.

that they could not find what I found at the end of the line, 1. - why not pointed in the right direction. 2.-why not move the equipment at the correct speed. 3. - Because they were not dressed to adcuada to prospect. 4. - That passes through the place grabbed the tree branch just before passing through the ion field generated by this piece of gold. 4. - By bringing the cell phone on. 5. - Why not calibrated their equipment at the correct distance if you look at close range, calibrate the equipment at close range, if you calibrate calibralo long distance long distance, 6. - If you enter a field trees or cloud shadows recalibrate the equipment. 7. - When you leave you are in the shade and sun recalibrate your equipment

even so on many occasions and searched for days and not found anything, but the 10 day I find something in the same area where search above.

and he bought two equipments to alonzo with which made ​​your demonstration, without any problem by Alonzo

this is my experience about mineoros Alonzo and equipment

may be you do not have lucky
Old 05-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post
I have a fg90 a FG80 and go to search the old roads where horse carts traveled people on horseback could be merchants, travelers, thieves also look at the roads, on its banks, in places where the water runs down some hill or around an old building to me that on occasion we spent 3 or 5 people each with a equipment mineoro some pass before me in the same place at the end of the line I find something, then my friends come back and point of their equipment properly and then also fail to find the brand that I found, is a gold coin or anything said or gold.

that they could not find what I found at the end of the line, 1. - why not pointed in the right direction. 2.-why not move the equipment at the correct speed. 3. - Because they were not dressed properly to prospect. 4. - That passes through the place grabbed the tree branch just before passing through the ion field generated by this piece of gold. 4. - By bringing the cell phone on. 5. - Why not calibrated their equipment at the correct distance if you look at close range, calibrate the equipment at close range, if you look at long distance calibrate to long distance , 6. - If you enter a field trees or cloud shadows recalibrate the equipment. 7. - When you leave you are in the shade to sun, recalibrate your equipment

even so on many occasions and searched for days and not found anything, but the 10 day I find something in the same area where search above.

and he bought two equipments to alonzo with which made ​​your demonstration, without any problem by Alonzo

this is my experience about mineoros Alonzo and equipment

may be you do not have lucky
If you own the FG90, you do not need the FG80 at all. You probably know that the FG90 features a switch in the front panel that changes the internal ferrite settings for low or high sensitivity. Thus you have both FG80 and 90 in one box.

Adding to what you told, some people either over calibrate the device and due to the sensitivity of the circuit, it ends up emiting false beeps or set it too low, missing small targets. But this is a matter of getting used to it.
Besides the FG90 and other LRLs including the system I've built, I also own a PDC210 which is still a superb device, stable and easy to use. I did some mods in its receiver tough.

I suggest you start using a Rangertell Examiner or similar device for prior indication of buried gold spots at extremely long range. It has always worked for me.
Good luck and send regards to Alonso for me.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
If you own the FG90, you do not need the FG80 at all. You probably know that the FG90 features a switch in the front panel that changes the internal ferrite settings for low or high sensitivity. Thus you have both FG80 and 90 in one box.

Adding to what you told, some people either over calibrate the device and due to the sensitivity of the circuit, it ends up emiting false beeps or set it too low, missing small targets. But this is a matter of getting used to it.
Besides the FG90 and other LRLs including the system I've built, I also own a PDC210 which is still a superb device, stable and easy to use. I did some mods in its receiver tough.

I suggest you start using a Rangertell Examiner or similar device for prior indication of buried gold spots at extremely long range. It has always worked for me.
Good luck and send regards to Alonso for me.
hello Hung

well,MINEORO still desapointing me every day I turn it ON to make the field test near the + 20 years old, buried gold medalion.
Maybe the IONIC FIELD is more strong in Brazil ? ...
or maybe frequencies that catch the GOLD in Brazil territory are diferent from here .
For this moment i note the distance i can locate the targets here it REDUCE dramaticaly,I dont know why,but PDK´s and the Alonso´s PD cant pick the targets so far away as in the last winter months,this hapens for the first time during the last two years.
The cientist Damasio was right about the PHENOMENON,sometimes is more strong other times more weak.

regards
até breve
Old 05-13-2012, 08:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
well,MINEORO still desapointing me every day I turn it ON to make the field test near the + 20 years old, buried gold medalion.
Maybe the IONIC FIELD is more strong in Brazil ? ...
or maybe frequencies that catch the GOLD in Brazil territory are diferent from here
Or maybe the "device" just doesn't work as advertised.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:29 AM
Guru

Default The PHENOMENON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Or maybe the "device" just doesn't work as advertised.
Maybe,but i still think Mr.Damasio was a good LRL cientist. R.I.P.
Of course i not agree with the prices for MINEORO LRL´s they are extremly expensive for this kind of device.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:08 AM

to day i go to the field and have a response with the mineoros and tesla maybe the fenomeno is back
Old 07-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
to day i go to the field and have a response with the mineoros and tesla maybe the fenomeno is back
Can you give a photo pf Tesla lrl??
Old 07-05-2012, 02:55 AM

Default two teslas

escuse i have many work in this days and can not replay fast.
best regards
Attached Images

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 07-05-2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Images resized.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Guru

Thank you.
As i remember Alonso had a project like yours. Did you buy it from Alonso??
Regards
Old 07-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
best regards
Please reduce the size of your images before posting. I have decreased the height in your last post to 800 pixels for both photos.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Guru

Default Tesla coil

Quote:
best regards

Hi Robalocarapanda, also I have LRL with Tesla coil and works very stability.

Regards.
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
best regards
loooks like a swivell turret,very nice.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:35 PM

yes i buy from alonzo the tesla in case is original he say the made this tesla is a arabic man or spañish man and he buy the circuit ,then buy it from those vendors and the second tesla which is on the floor is a copy
a question for your tesla humhum always work or only works when there's phenomenon, your tesla is nice,but tell me how it really works