LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Guru

There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro. It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

The instructions on the previous models suggest it will not detect fresh buried, or surface Gold. However the purpose for buying the Mineoro, is to find deposit Gold. If the customer already knows where Gold is buried, then what would be the purpose of buying a Mineoro?

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as it's limitations. Dell

In my opinion a novice would have difficulty tuning the previous Mineoro's, to the varible conditions merely by following the limited instructions in the manual.

If any one coming to Central Florida, USA needs help in learning to use their Mineoro, in the field, I'll be happy to help. Dell
Old 09-14-2006, 01:27 AM

why Nazi gold one doesn't find?

BOBO
------------------------------------------------

!!! Support User from this Forum !!!
Old 09-14-2006, 02:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro. It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

The instructions on the previous models suggest it will not detect fresh buried, or surface Gold. However the purpose for buying the Mineoro, is to find deposit Gold. If the customer already knows where Gold is buried, then what would be the purpose of buying a Mineoro?

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as it's limitations. Dell

In my opinion a novice would have difficulty tuning the previous Mineoro's, to the varible conditions merely by following the limited instructions in the manual.

If any one coming to Central Florida, USA needs help in learning to use their Mineoro, in the field, I'll be happy to help. Dell
Dell, sorry but I disagree with you.
There's no catch 22 in using the Mineoro detectors. Just tune the knobs and you're set. The manual is clear and exact. What the user must and will eventually get is experience to interpret the beeps in different situations.
When a piece of gold is detected the signal kind of locks into it. If it's a big treasure, the beeps will be intermitent that only if the user is deaf he will not notice. No magic, no catch, no catch 22, no hard time to tune it, absolutely.

However the ionic phenomena and its rules to manifest MUST be acknowledged by the user in order to know its best momentum and also its limitations. Not the detector's but the phenomena limitations. This if the user is not aware of, will lead him to false diagnostics and the impression the detector is faulty. Pure delusion.
But anyway, it's not because you have the finest paints and colors that this will make you an artist.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:17 AM

the same of okm. when detector not work - the person is silly.

BOBO

Old 09-14-2006, 02:39 PM

Default tuning

I have mineoro DC2007 for more than 3 months.
the problem with mineoro the tuning because it affected by a lot of interference, like mobile phones, some clothes, gasoline vehicles, lightning, some kind of waves.

that is why when it beebs I can not make sure if I got a real target or not.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha View Post
I have mineoro DC2007 for more than 3 months.
the problem with mineoro the tuning because it affected by a lot of interference, like mobile phones, some clothes, gasoline vehicles, lightning, some kind of waves.

that is why when it beebs I can not make sure if I got a real target or not.
Your detector will only get affected by the above mentioned items only if you place it real close to those targets as they all release electrical fields and electrostatics. This is normal and all detectors in the world will get the same interference.
A true long time buried gold target will be picked from a much more distant position due to the phenomena exaustively described in Mineoro's site. Experiment positioning your detector 30 feet away from the engine of your car. It will not beep. If it does it's because it's overtuned. In normal setting you will not get the car interference from this distance but will be able to detect gold perfectly. The ionic chamber is programed to beep at gold when the same type of ion is recognized.

As for lighting, the DC 2007 is not affected by it. In fact it helps detection in an open field. If you get beeps at lightining, again you are over tuned.
Of course in an open field detection is clearer for the novice.

The treasure target in Paraguay used to test the detectors lie in an area with power lines. Despite of that the gold target is picked.
Again, learn to use your device and study the phenomena. No secrets or mysteries at all.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Guru

Hung, the magnitude of natural (Solar magnetic) (ion?) interference, or it's residual effects, is not the same all over the world, as the the Mineoro instructions that I read suggest. The manufacturer seemingly does not know that the "One detector fits all conditions " approach does not apply to their product, or they are remiss in informing their Florida customers of this problem, and the buyers money has been wasted on a product that is rendered useless in these operating conditions.

Unfortunately, the customer is given no recourse to obtain a refund.

The product is not defective, or faulty, but the advertising inference, without an included dis-claimer is inaccurate, and mis-leading.

You no doubt experience less problems with the Mineoro in your part of the world than what we experience in this part of the world, and if you haven't tried to use the Mineoro, in all world conditions, you have no way of knowing.

You can only speak honestly about your own use of the Mineoro, in the operating conditions of the areas you have used it. You cannot speak authoritivly for, or relate to the magnitude of the problem experienced in Florida, USA, and the Mineoro manufacturer, has failed to address, or recognize the problem, resulting in at least one very unhappy U.S customer, who so far has been unable to sell his only slightly used Mineoro, even for less than half the price he paid for it. Mineoro, has made no offers to buy it back either, for even a half price bargain

I've revised my comment so as not to infer that Mineoro, does not work in every section of the world. I have only experienced it's difficulty to use in Central Florida, USA.

MINEORO LINK: www.mineoro.com
There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro during the unique operating conditions that are experienced in central Florida USA, and probably at times in other parts of the world, as well, It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

The instructions on the previous models suggest it will not detect fresh buried, or surface Gold. However the purpose for buying the Mineoro, is to find Gold. If the customer already knows where Gold is buried, then what would be the purpose of buying a Mineoro?

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as to recognize it's limitations.

Old 09-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Guru

Hi Dell,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Hung, the magnitude of natural (Solar magnetic) (ion?) interference, or it's residual effects, is not the same all over the world, as the the Mineoro instructions that I read suggest.
I agree. I live close to the beach. Humidity here is a plague. Although the detector works here, it's almost like a rocket in a place where humidty is low.
I already told my experience with the PDC 210 in my friend's region. Besides being real low in humidity, the atmosphere is all ionized already due to this region being a mining one. The PDC performed amazingly there.
So of course there are differences from shore locations and mountain sites.
But bear in mind that this only accounts for longer distance detections. That's all. If there's a ton of gold buried in the sand of a beach for instance it might be detected from let's say 2oo meters away only. But if this same target were in a mountain low humidity region, it could be picked from miles away.
The inventor, Damasio, knows very well there are different regions and conditions throughout the world, but this in no way avoids detection at all. Only distance caption comes into play.
If this detector only worked in Brazil for instance, how come there are a lot of treasure found with the Mineoros around the world as Greece, Middle East, Europe, and even the US?

Quote:
The manufacturer seemingly does not know that the "One detector fits all conditions " approach does not apply to their product, or they are remiss in informing their Florida customers of this problem, and the buyers money has been wasted on a product that is rendered useless in these operating conditions.
This is not a exclusive Florida issue. This relates to all places close to shore. There are occasions where you will detect perfectly at the beach. There are times you won't. This is not a limitation of the detector. This is a peculiarity of the phenomena.

Quote:
Unfortunately, the customer is given no recourse to obtain a refund.

The product is not defective, or faulty, but the advertising inference, without an included dis-claimer is inaccurate, and mis-leading.
I will see if I talk to Damasio about this case.

Quote:
You no doubt experience less problems with the Mineoro in your part of the world than what we experience in this part of the world, and if you haven't tried to use the Mineoro, in all world conditions, you have no way of knowing.

You can only speak honestly about your own use of the Mineoro, in the operating conditions of the areas you have used it. You cannot speak authoritivly for, or relate to the magnitude of the problem experienced in Florida, USA, and the Mineoro manufacturer, has failed to address, or recognize the problem, resulting in at least one very unhappy U.S customer, who so far has been unable to sell his only slightly used Mineoro, even for less than half the price he paid for it. Mineoro, has made no offers to buy it back either, for even a half price bargain
Dell, Florida is a beach site just like Rio, Aruba, Bermuda, Sao Paulo, etc.
Regarding your friend, I'll talk to Mineoro.

Quote:
By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as to recognize it's limitations.
Again , intensity of ionic fields and best times for it to manifest is not a limitation of the detector itself.
The GDP is a great model. I played with it when I was at Garopaba last november. The ionic fields were awfully weak that period there and despite of that I could detect targets from several feet away where the PDC did not mark.

Quote:
I agree the manual is somewhat too brief, but it covers the essential. How calibration is made. I'm not familiar enough with the GDP, but as for the PDC and now the FG80 one knob only, it's a simple procedure.

Quote:
If Damasio really makes it to go to US, and I happen to go with him, I think he would really appreciate to meet you as I certainly would.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Guru

Default The Sun involved

I built an electronic long range detector based on I/B "normal" detector all knows. A person called Miguel Carreras has the happy intuition for to hot a piece of copper plate in a sunny day near 1 hour, so this plate is hot. Before, I comment him the existence of solar/galvanic battery I show in the link.

He try the apparatus before in cold, nothing.

After in hot, and now yes it detect very well at 2 or 3 meters.

In april of this year I had an insistent signal with the Mineoro 205 in old soldier encampment. The day was sunny and the sand reflect the light. When I "attack" the site from another angle with the Sun in my back part, I see a silver unearthed sectioned coin used as cent.

So, I understand this phenomenom is common for all kind of long range locator.

Also see:

http://www.thunting.com/geotech/foru...t=11392&page=5

Hope this info be useful for all us.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatzsucher View Post
the same of okm. when detector not work - the person is silly.
Haven't you realised? We're all silly here.
Fancy believing all that physics nonsense we learned at school/college/university. What were we thinking of?

Now where's that long time buried gold, or is that Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential I'm detecting?
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Eh... I think it's your turn to retrieve the gold.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:58 AM

i informed a friend of this detector. this person is professor from a german university of geophysics. this was before 14 days - he laughs today still.

BOBO

Old 09-15-2006, 02:25 AM
Guru

I also smile a lot even today, 2 months after this finding.
Last week I received my friend's phone call who said the gold vein this rock was taken will produce almost 200 g of gold per ton of rock.
I invite your teacher...Let's laugh together!
Attached Images

Old 09-15-2006, 04:32 AM

Default Bit fuzzy but...

Sure looks like a mighty fine specimen of chalcopyrite on quartz. If it does contain gold you'll need lots of nasty chemicals to extract it, the copper would be more valuable...
Kev.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Haven't you realised? We're all silly here.
Fancy believing all that physics nonsense we learned at school/college/university. What were we thinking of?

Now where's that long time buried gold, or is that Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential I'm detecting?
If it looks like Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential, and smells like Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential…then, it more than likely is Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Kev
Quote:
Sure looks like a mighty fine specimen of chalcopyrite on quartz. If it does contain gold you'll need lots of nasty chemicals to extract it, the copper would be more valuable...
Kev.
Tend to agree.. The other more popular name for pyrite and chalcopyrite is FOOLS GOLD.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Guru

Ha,ha,ha.
Yes. 'Fool's gold' which is already granted a contract to a government subsidiary smelting company at the standard stock value per gram.

The true treasure hunter/researcher goes in the field using the best tool he finds at his disposal.
He does not stay at home guessing if that particular device is a fraud.
Meanwhile, outside, time is going by...
Old 09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The true treasure hunter/researcher goes in the field using the best tool he finds at his disposal.
Many a true word said in jest!
Old 09-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Guru

Default CDM210 is not PDC 210

Ahhh!!! I never use the CMD models, yes PDC 205 and PDC 210 two threshold controls.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:21 AM

Hi,

Here a nice animation how the Mindoro should work.... Hopefully the hunter doesn’t have gold crowns....he/she might get crazy running after the treasure....

Actually it looks more like a fitness equipment ..... for body & mind......

http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/fg80.htm

Chris
Old 09-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2 View Post
Hi,

Here a nice animation how the Mindoro should work.... Hopefully the hunter doesn’t have gold crowns....he/she might get crazy running after the treasure....

Actually it looks more like a fitness equipment ..... for body & mind......

http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/fg80.htm

Chris
But not for the wallet.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:07 PM
Guru

Cool Thumbs Up!!!

Very good job Alexismex!!! Congratulation!

Hung:
"You people are so amusing almost as child like.
See, characters like this Alexis only contribute in raising our reputation as demented as THr's.
Do you all pay for a new car for instance and then open the engine just to see how the pistons, cylinders, etc. look like?
If you are one like that, sorry pal you should be in an asylum."

Hung, so far as i understood this supposed to be technical forum, where people are supposed to share knowledge!?
If you want those people to put in asylym than this shows your attitude against many more real and honest stuff here.Is'nt that true?

What is all about mineoro devices to hide??? What secrets?? Maybe frauds?
Maybe easy money taken from naives?
Hung take my advice, do not defend mineoro products here any more....
With that kind of defence they gonna bust even earlier....
regards
Old 09-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Guru

'Share knowledge' is one thing.
Trying to steal proprietary concepts to reverse engineering is another completely different thing. This is called piracy in my country.

You buy a new BMW. Spend lots of money on it.Then you open the hood and start to dismantle the engine just for the sake of seeing the valves ...
Do you think this is a normal attitude? This is sane?
In my country, people like this take medication and recover in a big house painted white called... 'house of rest'.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
'Share knowledge' is one thing.
Trying to steal proprietary concepts to reverse engineering is another completely different thing. This is called piracy in my country.
Reverse-engineering products is perfectly legal in the US, and in most other countries, I suspect. Metal detector companies do it all the time. So do lots of other industries. And, in some cases, it exposes outright fraud. Look at my LRL reports, ferinstance.

If it turns out that the Mineoro devices are legitimate, and really do what they are claimed to do, then they have nothing to worry about. And, if Mineoro has genuine technology they wish to protect, there are ways to do that.

Quote:
You buy a new BMW. Spend lots of money on it.Then you open the hood and start to dismantle the engine just for the sake of seeing the valves ...
Do you think this is a normal attitude? This is sane?
In my country, people like this take medication and recover in a big house painted white called... 'house of rest'.
If I bought a $50,000 BMW, got in it, and discovered that it would only go 40 kmh, then I would definitely open the hood to see what I really bought. If I discovered a Briggs & Stratton 10HP engine under the hood, then I might feel a bit cheated, eh?

So as Ivconic asked, why does it bother you so much that someone would want to look inside a Mineoro? Is there something to hide?

This is the exact same response I got from LRL proponents when I started opening up other devices, and showing folks what they were spending $1000's on. Insults and personal attacks. Turned out the devices were outright scams. People have a right to know that, and those of us who uncover a scam, have an obligation to reveal it.

- Carl
Old 09-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
So as Ivconic asked, why does it bother you so much that someone would want to look inside a Mineoro? Is there something to hide?

This is the exact same response I got from LRL proponents when I started opening up other devices, and showing folks what they were spending $1000's on. Insults and personal attacks. Turned out the devices were outright scams. People have a right to know that, and those of us who uncover a scam, have an obligation to reveal it.

- Carl
BRAVO!! Well said