Old 09-22-2006, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Second clue... "page 12"
Old 09-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi Hung:

Yes, I know more histories. The two boxes is an important tool in treasure hunting.

The best Mineoro 692 BL is the oldest with separate batteries for transmitter and receiver.
Esteban, this particular case I refer, happened around 3 weeks ago. A group of people using the 692BL were caught at night in a private property in Paraguay after neighbours heard noises.
They already had dug the hole and found a big metal box containing a lot of coins.

Do you know how this ended?
Old 09-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Final clue... "Lost Treasure"
Old 09-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Guru

Hi Hung:

Don't know how is ended. During the terrorific T.A.W. (1864-1870) many treasures was hidden, in particular in ranch areas and Government Treasure gold.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:11 PM

Quote:
first clue is... "October, 1989"
Second clue... "page 12"
Final clue... "Lost Treasure"
I like riddles but this one's too hard.

Googling I could find only this book, second edition in October, 1989. The picture seems to fit on mineoro thread but do not know what's on page 12.
Attached Images

Old 09-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
I like riddles but this one's too hard.

Googling I could find only this book, second edition in October, 1989. The picture seems to fit on mineoro thread but do not know what's on page 12.

LoL...nope. The story is about a treasure hunter named Jim Mitchell in the October 1989 issue of Lost Treasure. I tried to buy the story ($2.95) but evidently there is a problem with the eshop at Lost Treasure.

Come on Carl...out with it!
Old 09-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
LoL...nope. The story is about a treasure hunter named Jim Mitchell in the October 1989 issue of Lost Treasure. I tried to buy the story ($2.95) but evidently there is a problem with the eshop at Lost Treasure.

Come on Carl...out with it!
According the link I found, it costs $6.00
http://www.losttreasure.com/shopping...ober-1989.aspx
Old 09-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
According the link I found, it costs $6.00
http://www.losttreasure.com/shopping...ober-1989.aspx
$6.00 for the complete issue...$2.95 for one article

http://www.losttreasure.com/shopping...re-hunter.aspx
Old 09-23-2006, 01:24 AM
Guru

The Wild Wild Guess?
Old 09-23-2006, 01:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
The Wild Wild Guess?
I miss 'James West'...
Old 09-23-2006, 04:58 AM
Administrator

Well, there's no need to buy the article... it's already online, at the Electroscope web site. See http://www.electroscopes.com/members/finds_2.asp*.

The article describes Jim Mitchell's use of an Escope to find a clump of fused-together silver dollars. The Lost Treasure version of the article includes a picture of Jim holding the silver dollars, and I've attached it below. It might be difficult to see, but from the pic in the magazine it's very apparent that it's the same clump of silver dollars shown in the Mineoro photos.

What this means, is that Jim Mitchell posed for (at least) 2 LRL companies, using the same "treasure."

- Carl

*There is a reason Electroscopes has permission to post an article from LT... during the late 80's early 90's, LT magazine catered heavily to Escopes. Not just the normal advertising, but also a few regular articles describing Escope treasure recoveries, and lots of cover photos. I've long suspected these articles and covers were plants paid for by Escopes. I have more info on this regarding Jim Mitchell's testimonial, but I need to see if I can confirm it.
Attached Images

Old 09-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Guru

Well my friend, it's HIGHLY unlikely that Mineoro had any kind of comercial agreement with Mr. Mitchell in the past, unlike Jim Thomas's Electroscopes.

IF the coins prove to be the same he appears in Esteban's pictures holding the DCH85M, then we have to find out what device he trully used to detect it.
Esteban has already mentioned he has recovered other items with the Mineoro detector and has papers on him. Maybe Esteban can ask Alonso how he came to know of Mineoro and clarify this.
Is this gentleman still alive?
Personally I don't see the reason why he would be cheating on Mineoro, since it's a fact they work, although as I said, 100% of ionic field intensity was required to this model detect at great distances. So IF THE COINS PROVE TO BE THE SAME, suspicions rely on Electroscope's side as you say LT had comercial agreements with the Electroscopes. If those coins indeed prove to be the same, I feel sorry for Mr. Mitchell...

See, this is what I mean when I refer to american capitalism. They do anything for money... Where are the ethics, when there are potencial Escope customers involved?
What a shame...
Old 09-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
What this means, is that Jim Mitchell posed for (at least) 2 LRL companies, using the same "treasure."

- Carl
Well, I’ll be dang-fangled! This is an interesting revelation to the story. No wonder the Mineoro proponents did not want to be involved in this mini-contest, as they already knew the outcome (scam).

Please post more about this testimonial after your confirmation.

HH, Jim
Old 09-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
No wonder the Mineoro proponents did not want to be involved in this mini-contest, as they already knew the outcome (scam).
?????????????????????????
You're pathetic.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Well my friend, it's HIGHLY unlikely that Mineoro had any kind of comercial agreement with Mr. Mitchell in the past, unlike Jim Thomas's Electroscopes.
Jim Thomas runs the "Treasure Scope" scam... Thomas Afilani runs the "Electroscope" scam. Gotta keep these things straight!

Quote:
IF the coins prove to be the same he appears in Esteban's pictures holding the DCH85M, then we have to find out what device he trully used to detect it.
Well, that involves the additional info I have, which suggests that no LRL was involved at all in finding the coins, and that Mr. Mitchell was paid by both companies.

Quote:
Is this gentleman still alive?
Don't know.

Quote:
Personally I don't see the reason why he would be cheating on Mineoro,
Looks like everyone involved was cheating...

Quote:
So IF THE COINS PROVE TO BE THE SAME, suspicions rely on Electroscope's side as you say LT had comercial agreements with the Electroscopes. If those coins indeed prove to be the same, I feel sorry for Mr. Mitchell...
It destroys the credibility of both company's claims.

Quote:
See, this is what I mean when I refer to american capitalism. They do anything for money... Where are the ethics, when there are potencial Escope customers involved?
What a shame...
Oh, I don't think for a second that Mineoro is an innocent victim in all this. And I suspect you knew about all this before I posted it.

- Carl
Old 09-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Guru

Quote:

Well, that involves the additional info I have, which suggests that no LRL was involved at all in finding the coins, and that Mr. Mitchell was paid by both companies.
Quote:
Be careful. Don't say anything like that before you thoroughly investigate the facts or you run the risk of falling in a serious discreditting.

I'm the living proof the Mineoro works and I don't even consider answering your above statement.
But I'm sure Esteban will bring info about this from Alonso and I'll do the same talking to Damasio.

Quote:
And I suspect you knew about all this before I posted it.

- Carl
No I don't. In fact I don't even know if there's something to be known.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:16 PM

So every Atom in the Universe is somehow connected to every other Atom in the Universe. So what would happen if at exactly midnight, 12.oclock the Sun was to vanish. to completely disapear. The Earth would just travel on in a straight line I suppose. In what ever direction it was going at the time. But would it do this at 12.oclock or 9 minutes past 12.
Old 09-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Well, there's no need to buy the article... it's already online, at the Electroscope web site. See http://www.electroscopes.com/members/finds_2.asp*.

The article describes Jim Mitchell's use of an Escope to find a clump of fused-together silver dollars. The Lost Treasure version of the article includes a picture of Jim holding the silver dollars, and I've attached it below. It might be difficult to see, but from the pic in the magazine it's very apparent that it's the same clump of silver dollars shown in the Mineoro photos.

- Carl

*There is a reason Electroscopes has permission to post an article from LT... during the late 80's early 90's, LT magazine catered heavily to Escopes. Not just the normal advertising, but also a few regular articles describing Escope treasure recoveries, and lots of cover photos. I've long suspected these articles and covers were plants paid for by Escopes. I have more info on this regarding Jim Mitchell's testimonial, but I need to see if I can confirm it.
Nice one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
Again - it's not Mineoro's fault. Well, it couldn't possibly be, could it!

Quote:
?????????????????????????
You're pathetic.
There's a lot of us here...
Old 09-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Guru

I ask Alonso the year that Mr. Mitchell found the pile of coins and he told me was 1986 or 1987.

Carl: I don't see in Mineoro's site or brochures the photos I was post. So Mineoro DON'T USE THESE PHOTOS FOR ADVERTISEMENTS. Also, any type of article regarding Mr. Mitchell. Is this clear for you?

- Carl

Looks like everyone involved was cheating...

Very temerary, very. If isn't involved LRLs, IS involved metal detector of famous brands. Now, find you another article, but with famous brand involved.

There is a reason Electroscopes has permission to post an article from LT... during the late 80's early 90's, LT magazine catered heavily to Escopes. Not just the normal advertising, but also a few regular articles describing Escope treasure recoveries, and lots of cover photos. I've long suspected these articles and covers were plants paid for by Escopes. I have more info on this regarding Jim Mitchell's testimonial, but I need to see if I can confirm it.

Please, find Mr. Mitchell's photos in any Mineoro's advertisement.

I think no need to autodestroy, from this thread since many time persons persist in destroy all out his orbit.

Oh, I don't think for a second that Mineoro is an innocent victim in all this. And I suspect you knew about all this before I posted it.

- Carl

OK. If you're sure, you'll probe it!!!

I don't think Mineoro paid Mr. Mitchell, Mineoro never paid ANYBODY, never paid ME, never paid HUNG, never paid OTHERS for the setup of this scenario. I know Mr. Damásio and Mr. Alonso, I can tell all you that they are good men, THEY DON'T MAKE THIS TYPE OF BANDIT'S JOB!!!

Carl and others: Do you want to investigate the several times manufacturers paid "treasure hunters" for to appears with a famous brand? Not cache found with machine, found accidentally!!!

In the same way you and others insist in the old witch-hunting of Inquisition regarding this: any kind of LRLs is fraud, you MUST PERSECUTE all type of frauds.

Carl, a simple question: Do you think remote sensing for find metals is possible?

Another: is Geotech site sponsored by brand(s)?

Alonso told me Mr. Mitchell died 2 years ago. Requiescat In Pace!
Old 09-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
So Mineoro DON'T USE THESE PHOTOS FOR ADVERTISEMENTS. Also, any type of article regarding Mr. Mitchell. Is this clear for you?
Good one Esteban. That's it. People here sometimes 'trips' and talks too much!
Thanks fo your coments on the case bringing elements to elucidate it.
Mineoro DOES NOT PAY ANYBODY AND WHERE IS MR. MITCHELL'S PICTURES AT MINEORO SITE CLAIMING ANYTHING?
ANSWER. NO PICTURES AT ALL! THEY DID NOT CLAIM NOTHING ABOUT HIM!

Now Esteban, I bring elements from Damasio's part.

This is the story regarding Mineoro.
In the eighties, Mr. John Baldwin , council of England and a Mineoro detector user was the link to introduce Damasio to Mr. Mitchell, a Fort Worth, Texas electrician with a very modest life. He had told Baldwin he had found the coins using the DCH85M a short time back and wanted to show Damasio.
Well this man went to the Airport to meet Damasio at the time of his trip to US to open a Mineoro branch close to a highway I think in Nevada or California. The detectors were being a sucess there, since the case of the discovery of the Atocha's motherload and the recognition of Charles Garret himself(Garret detectors), when the old watch recovery episode in the Garret premises took place.

Well when Damasio arrived there, Mitchel had the coins in his hands to show him claiming they were found using the DCH a while back. Damasio looked at them with curiosity and satisfaction.
Then the problems started. With everything ready for the opening of Mineoro in the US, Mitchell all of a sudden started to change his story. He now stated the coins were not found with the DCH 85. That took everybody by surprise and this fact was a huge negative publicity to Mineoro. The branch never opened but I can't tell if this was the only reason however.

Two years later, Alonso receives a phone call from Mitchell which he stated that he was forced to lie. His partner someone called 'Dawson' or 'Dotson' Smith, had entered the manufaturing of LRLs, mainly special dowsing rods, and looked at Mineoro detectors as an imediate threat to his invention. He told Alonso that for reasons not explained Smith forced him to lie. Two years have passed so he felt safe to tell him the true story. In fact the coins were not the only objects he found with the DCH85M. Mitchell died a few years ago. Correct info again Esteban.

Esteban is absolutely right. Mineoro NEVER offered money to anybody simply because the DON'T NEED IT AT ALL!! The detectors work as advertised and the list of findings and sucess users are true.
This is for bandits and only perversed minds can even suggest the opposite.

Whatever 'celebrity' here who wishes to confirm the occurence in Garret's factory in 1984, can contact Garret Jr. , since Garret senior is no longer with us. Ask him to tell how his father acted like a child when he put the watch in his hands and runned in circles so happy he was, after Alonso detected it with the PROTOTYPE of the DCH85. He even paid 10,000 dollars for it at the time.
Damasio remembers Baldwin saying to him :'Hey Garret, you never even found a soft drink top here in your own factory using any of your detectors. How's that for a start?"

Since this might involve egos, I don't know if Garret Jr. would wish to corroborate that. But he knows it's true. He was there.

[quote]Another: is Geotech site sponsored by brand(s)?[/quote}

That I would love to know as I have a 'wild guess' on it. Do you want some clues?
Old 09-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Guru

Hi Hung

Thanks for the history. Very details. I love it.

I know the words of Mr. Baldwin to Mr. Garrett.

Garrett had much US$ for put in production the invention, pistol type RF. But Mr. John Baldwin at last moment don't wish to sell, and the business ends. Mr. John was partner in the invention.

Do you want some clues?

Yes, I want.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:03 AM
Guru

Jim Mitchell, was a friend of mine. When Thomas Affalini, published that Jim's finds were found with the Electroscope, Jim sent a letter to Electroscope, and Lost Treasure magazine, emphatically denying that he had found anything with the Electroscope. A retraction or apology was never made,to my knowledge.

Jim Mitchell, was a real, true grit, Treasure Hunter. it was his life. Dell
Old 09-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
That I would love to know as I have a 'wild guess' on it. Do you want some clues?
You don't need to guess. Carl funds Geotech from his own pocket.
You should be grateful.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Do you want some clues?

Yes, I want.
First clue: Texas.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
You don't need to guess. Carl funds Geotech from his own pocket.
Yeah, right...

Quote:
You should be grateful.
I am.