LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 12-30-2023, 09:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLRL View Post
Even if we assume L1 as two 100nH inductors in parallel (Equal to 50 nH), tank circuit goes from 50-160 MHz .
L1/2 and C9 forms a high-pass filter with cutoff frequency 21.268 MHz .
L1/C10 is tuned to a 20 MHz harmonic, perhaps the fourth (80 MHz), or the fifth or sixth (100 MHz - 120 MHz).
Old 12-30-2023, 09:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
L1/C10 is tuned to a 20 MHz harmonic, perhaps the fourth (80 MHz), or the fifth or sixth (100 MHz - 120 MHz).
Tuning L1/C10 to a 20 MHz harmonic increases the gain of the TR2 mixer, with the 8 MHz version the harmonics have too small an amplitude.
Old 12-30-2023, 12:46 PM

Oh, you're right, I forgot about harmonics. so, tuning for 3rd or 5th harmonics are good value to start?
Old 12-30-2023, 02:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLRL View Post
Oh, you're right, I forgot about harmonics. so, tuning for 3rd or 5th harmonics are good value to start?
Yes.
Old 12-30-2023, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Yes.
In the 8mhz LRL circuit, when L1 is wound 3 turns, the circuit does not work, but when you deactivate it, the circuit passes manual control, it does not work in the field, why does L1 not work when you wind it 3 turns?
Old 12-31-2023, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canozkaya View Post
In the 8mhz LRL circuit, when L1 is wound 3 turns, the circuit does not work, but when you deactivate it, the circuit passes manual control, it does not work in the field, why does L1 not work when you wind it 3 turns?
I tested L1 = 3 turns or 2 turns and C10 = 33 or 22 or 10 pF, or nothing, just the base/emitter parasitic capacitance of TR 2 and they all worked, without L1 it doesn't work, the test that is done without L1 is not valid.
Old 12-31-2023, 12:35 PM

Quote:
I tested L1 = 3 turns or 2 turns and C10 = 33 or 22 or 10 pF, or nothing, just the base/emitter parasitic capacitance of TR 2 and they all worked, without L1 it doesn't work, the test that is done without L1 is not valid.
Why does the device not work when L1 is connected to the circuit?
Old 12-31-2023, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amir9297 View Post
Hello, Mr. Omar. I follow your content. Your ideas are great. Those who have a deep understanding of the phenomenon and its effects can understand your ideas. Your idea about molecular vibration is quite practical. There are many subjects in physics and electricity that are not taught properly and conceptually, if you research about making a plasma capacitor, you can make your desired sensor. In my opinion, the effect of the phenomenon is nuclear magnetic resonance of metals, which occurs in the earth due to triboelectricity.

Thank you, my friend Amir, and I appreciate your interest. I wish you success . I believe, according to my knowledge, that the phenomenon is strongest on the surface of the Earth, and it begins to weaken the farther away it is in the open air. The main cause of this phenomenon is pressure and heat. The deeper the metal, the stronger its signal. The spread of this beam in the open air depends on the temperature of the weather because the beam?s particles gain kinetic energy from the heat of the sun (the weather). Therefore, spread weakens in cold weather. The beam, like an electric current, to propagate requires a material medium or vacuum to travel, and it weakens and vanishes in open air. The best place to observe it is the surface of the Earth or close to the surface. Here, signal deviation arises due to the conductivity of the ground if there are obstacles above the target. Now why does gold give off the strongest aura among all metals? Simply put, gold is a metal with heavy atoms. It does not oxidize and has a long lifespan. This makes it in constant contact with the surroundings and stable in energy exchange. Unlike iron, for example, which oxidizes quickly, weakens its connection with the surroundings and energy exchange, and eventually decomposes into dust.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:58 PM

Please explain about this message. Explain the link you posted and the idea of this oscillator.
Thank you
https://web.archive.org/web/20060902...es/xtalosc.pdf
Old 01-02-2024, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post
FrancoItaly does your LRLs detect a spark from 1.5V AA battery to 60cm ?

Have tested your hef4046 PLL-LRL version almost whole day. Very strange behaviour. Very lot of time to tune only for gold target. When find a gold signal device auto-lock on target. All 30 diodes have lit. Changing direction of stylus-whip antenna to any other side from gold target does not change nothing, with locked signal phase approximately 5 seconds, than after that immediate disappear or lock-off. Pinpointing work not when top of antenna is above the target but when a lrl-man is above the target with his back. Any human bio-field or human aura near lrl-man up to 5 meters and of course not possibile to detect anything. human aura suck golden signal complete.

I need to say i tune with 7 variable at once.

P1 vishay potentiometer 100k - 20 turns for frequency. With 5P variable capacitance and very low inductance cover over GHz range. Phenomenon also depend from frequency and many other variables.
P2 -ii- -ii- 1k - 20 turns for sensitivity, tune the ammount of signal comes mix with gold signal to C10 560P and base of TR2 BC183C, with beta more than 700.
P3 -ii- -ii- 20k - 20 turns for signal threshold at non-inverting input of ic2a lm358
P4 - ii- -ii- 10k oscillator amplitude adjust between legs 3-4 and leg 9 with viper to the input of C3 3n3. I can tune output pulse amplitude in microvolts range. Checked with oscilloscope. TR1 BF240 with own beta less than 100. TR1 has no biasing resistor 100k or more to common conductor.
P5 - ii- -ii- 10k FSD potentiometer tuning full scale display for 30 led diodes.

C11 variable capacitor 5p to 145p from old japanese transistor radio receiver, instead fixed 22p ceramic capacitor. Fine tuning vith big plastic wheel for tuning same radio.

L1 coil 3 turns wire 1 mm in diameter, left winding or counter clock wise wounded over 10mm drill bit. Tuned by stretching and compressing coil lenght.

stylus-whip antenna 1m long tuned to variable lenghts with telescopy.

ps. gold tuning or other metal tuning is frequency phase dependent.

ps1. sparking battery associate me with very low energy photons above the long earthed gold due to influecne of telluric waves. on some strange ways gold make unheard flicker photon noise deep under noise floor of background ambient field.

check

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18581

check
in magnetic closed loop antennas exist special longitudinal electric induction phenomenon according to wilbert smith and kyle klicker
http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...20-%201986.pdf

check

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...e-lrls-11.html
http://www.buscadores-tesoros.com/t1...hlight=mineoro

check
very low phase noise oscillator for your quartz version lrl for newer updated version .
http://web.archive.org/web/200609020...es/xtalosc.pdf

Best regards
Dubulumach poor engineer and hungry for gold coins prospector
Please explain about this message. Explain the link you posted and the idea of this oscillator.
Thank you
https://web.archive.org/web/20060902...es/xtalosc.pdf
Old 01-05-2024, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Yes, too much amplification causes the compass effect, on the other hand I think the compass effect is part of what we call "phenomenon". The phenomenon "emerges" from that flow of energy that flows in the south / north direction, perhaps caused by the solar wind. If there is no phenomenon the flow is uniform and the lrl (which is immersed in this flow together with our body) reveals nothing. Currently I'm trying to understand if it is possible to reduce the compass effect, in this way it would be possible to increase the gain of the lrl. After all, it's the same thing you do with metal detectors where the effect of the ground is neutralized.
Hello to francoitaly and other friends in this forum.
My friend francoitaly, I draw your attention to this post of yours and I have a question.
According to your opinion that the compass effect is a part of this phenomenon, so receiving the polarization effect should not be a negative and unhelpful issue. So why are we trying to increase the sensitivity of the sensor part and receive the polarization effect and then reduce the sensitivity? to increase the sensitivity of the sensor part before receiving the polarization effect?

This is a contradiction!
Pay attention, if we assume that the polarization effect is a part of the effect of the phenomenon (which is like a natural cycle of buried metal effect + polarization effect + lrl + our body + the ground under our feet is flowing and moving), then we should not reduce the reception of the effect Let's try for polarization. We should try to get the polarization effect because the polarization effect is a part of the effect of the phenomenon.
Then, after receiving the polarization effect (which proves that there is a buried metal effect in that range), let's try to distinguish the polarization effect from the buried metal effect with the changes we give now.
Note that I don't mean to increase the sensitivity to such an extent that the lrl becomes a compass. Rather, I mean to increase the sensitivity in such a way that these currents parallel to the surface of the ground, which increase the constant voltage We receive and often identify long stretches.
We should not ignore the fact that we call this effect the polarizing effect only because it often flows in the direction of the north/south axis. Maybe in reality it is of another nature than what causes a compass to be sanctioned. That is, it cannot be with Kebitet said that because it is in the north/south direction, it must be the effect of the compass. Rather, it may be exactly a part of the effect of the buried metal phenomenon, which flows in the north/south direction because it is modulated by the magnitude of the earth's magnetic field.
When using a compass, we do not need to connect the body to the compass, and the compass works without connecting to anything.But your lrl is not like this and it must be related to our body and we know that our body is connected with the ground under our feet. That is, we know that if there is no connection between your lrl and our body and the ground under our feet, your lrl will become inactive or weak. noticed. So, what we call polarization effect can be a part of the buried metal effect itself, which is placed in the north/south direction. So we must first make changes so that your lrl receives the polarization effect with the best sensitivity, then follow it to When we reach the end of the effect, then we know that we are in the range where the effect of buried metal is located. Now we have to make changes to reduce the sensitivity of the sensor part in such a way that the polarization effect is not received and the effect of buried metal is received.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:05 AM
Guru

The compass effect exists even without the presence of the phenomenon, but it is detected by my lrl and this affects the reliability of the instrument, walking in the north/south direction you obtain a signal of constant amplitude (just like a compass) which can mask the presence of a target. I don't know any other way to eliminate this effect other than decreasing the sensitivity and this is not a flaw of the lrl, since it works anyway.
Old 01-07-2024, 09:40 PM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz
Old 01-07-2024, 09:43 PM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz
Old 01-26-2024, 08:38 AM

Quote:
There is a simpler system, just build the two coils, oscillator and sensor stage, the same and check the output of the sensor stage (DC voltage). When the maximum value is obtained, it means that L1 / C10 is in resonance with the oscillator.
hello franco italy
I wish you health and happiness in the new year.
Please give a full explanation about this post yourself.
As we know, the complete matching and resonance of the input signal from the antenna with the oscillator signal can greatly help the performance of this circuit. How should we understand that this coordination between these two signals is established in the circuit?
You have made a small reference to this issue in this post. Please explain more and fully.
thank you
Old 01-26-2024, 09:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfan View Post
hello franco italy
I wish you health and happiness in the new year.
Please give a full explanation about this post yourself.
As we know, the complete matching and resonance of the input signal from the antenna with the oscillator signal can greatly help the performance of this circuit. How should we understand that this coordination between these two signals is established in the circuit?
You have made a small reference to this issue in this post. Please explain more and fully.
thank you
I'm sorry, but I don't remember that post. There are 2 20 MHz versions, the first with an extra transistor, the second similar to the original version, I said on the forum that I can't provide explanations because of the 3 examples built only one works correctly, so I couldn't help, given that not even I succeeded.
Regarding your request you just need to vary L/C until you get a point where the output increases and then decreases while continuing to vary L/C.
Old 01-26-2024, 02:30 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I don't remember that post. There are 2 20 MHz versions, the first with an extra transistor, the second similar to the original version, I said on the forum that I can't provide explanations because of the 3 examples built only one works correctly, so I couldn't help, given that not even I succeeded.
Regarding your request you just need to vary L/C until you get a point where the output increases and then decreases while continuing to vary L/C.

Thank you for your reply dear franco
Your post, which I quoted, is on page 104 of post number 2592.
Also, on page 102 of post #2535, you mentioned changing the L/C to match the 20 MHz harmonic oscillator.
What do you mean by this part that I have drawn in red?
There is only 1 coil, why did you say 2 coils? What do you mean by the second coil?

If my questions cause you pain and waste of time, I apologize. If you can guide me, good man
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2024, 03:23 PM
Guru

A few years have passed and I don't remember well, however there are 3 versions, the first, the original one at 8 MHz, the second at 20 MHz, with L/C tuned to a harmonic of 20 MHz, 80/100/120 MHz and the third with external oscillator and antenna, which oscillates on an L/C harmonic. However, the last 2 versions are very difficult to fine-tune and I don't feel like giving advice.
Old 01-26-2024, 04:40 PM

Quote:
A few years have passed and I don't remember well, however there are 3 versions, the first, the original one at 8 MHz, the second at 20 MHz, with L/C tuned to a harmonic of 20 MHz, 80/100/120 MHz and the third with external oscillator and antenna, which oscillates on an L/C harmonic. However, the last 2 versions are very difficult to fine-tune and I don't feel like giving advice.

In these years that have passed since the beginning of this type, you have always answered everyone with generosity and magnanimity, and I always consider myself indebted to you.
I hope you will always be healthy and happy and God's hands will support you.
This type is a big leap in the history of LRLs in the last few decades. Without a doubt, the structure and nature of your LRL detection is the closest and most useful method for detecting buried precious metals. Without a doubt, I and anyone who can increase the distance in detection with LRL owes all this success to you.
May God always be with you great man
Old 01-27-2024, 09:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfan View Post
In these years that have passed since the beginning of this type, you have always answered everyone with generosity and magnanimity, and I always consider myself indebted to you.
I hope you will always be healthy and happy and God's hands will support you.
This type is a big leap in the history of LRLs in the last few decades. Without a doubt, the structure and nature of your LRL detection is the closest and most useful method for detecting buried precious metals. Without a doubt, I and anyone who can increase the distance in detection with LRL owes all this success to you.
May God always be with you great man
Thank you for the kind words, but there are other types of LRL, first of all that of Alonzo already in the 60s, mine is perhaps the simplest to build, there are no coils to wind and align and the antenna is very simple but the main advantage is that there are all the instructions to build it.
Old 01-28-2024, 02:21 PM

Default salve

buon giorno franco sono marco da perugia sto leggendomi tutto il post dall'inizio sono arrivato qui in merito ad un presunto tesoro sepolto nei terreni che possiede mio padre, complimenti per la pazienza e la sagacia scusa se ti disturbo ho fatto gli studi professionali e credo di poterlo realizzare anche io solo che trovo svariati schemi e foto lungo il post nella penultima pagina ci sono quellli piu' aggiornati credo, posso basarmi su quelli? intendo gli schemi di un certo dream_man che tu hai postato, ho visto varie versioni tre se non sbaglio ma tu dici che solo una funziona ? quella a 8 megaerz? e lo schema di dream_man e di quella versione? scusa le tante domande ma preferisco essere sicuro e non fartene altre fino alla realizzazione grazie infinite marco.
Old 01-28-2024, 02:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadaka View Post
buon giorno franco sono marco da perugia sto leggendomi tutto il post dall'inizio sono arrivato qui in merito ad un presunto tesoro sepolto nei terreni che possiede mio padre, complimenti per la pazienza e la sagacia scusa se ti disturbo ho fatto gli studi professionali e credo di poterlo realizzare anche io solo che trovo svariati schemi e foto lungo il post nella penultima pagina ci sono quellli piu' aggiornati credo, posso basarmi su quelli? intendo gli schemi di un certo dream_man che tu hai postato, ho visto varie versioni tre se non sbaglio ma tu dici che solo una funziona ? quella a 8 megaerz? e lo schema di dream_man e di quella versione? scusa le tante domande ma preferisco essere sicuro e non fartene altre fino alla realizzazione grazie infinite marco.
Qui ? obbligatorio l'uso dell'inglese, ti rispondo con un messaggio privato.
Old 03-10-2024, 01:34 PM
Guru

Hello dear friend Franco, I have a problem with my LRL, when I reduce the sensitivity to remove the compass effect, and I start going up the mountain the compass effect will reappear , or I'm behind a hill and I go out into open air it will reappear ,
I'm sure it's a satellite I'm receiving, have you had this experience ? What did you do to avoid this reception, increase the frequency ?

Regards !
Old 03-10-2024, 03:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
Hello dear friend Franco, I have a problem with my LRL, when I reduce the sensitivity to remove the compass effect, and I start going up the mountain the compass effect will reappear , or I'm behind a hill and I go out into open air it will reappear ,
I'm sure it's a satellite I'm receiving, have you had this experience ? What did you do to avoid this reception, increase the frequency ?

Regards !
The only explanation I can think of is that the compass effect probably doesn't have the same intensity everywhere, a bit like the ground effect for MDs. As for changing the frequency, I haven't tried it, but I haven't experimented with it for several years now.
Old 03-15-2024, 03:02 PM

Smile FrancoItaly

Hi Franco, my friend, should the selfie be horizontal or vertical, and the shield should be from inside the box