LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 07-17-2023, 10:15 AM
Guru

I post the 8Mhz and 20Mhz versions at the request of a forum member.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip New lrl.zip (424.2 KB, 455 views)
File Type: zip original lrl.zip (1.02 MB, 369 views)
Old 07-17-2023, 10:18 AM
Guru

I haven't tried the pcb by Omar, I don't know if it's double-sided.
Old 07-21-2023, 02:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
I haven't tried the pcb by Omar, I don't know if it's double-sided.
I post the Dream_Man pcb for a member.
Old 07-26-2023, 11:37 AM
Guru

Hello dear Franco!

How do you do and how is your wife. Are you in Italy or Swiss ?
Be healthy both.

Regards
Old 07-26-2023, 02:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post
Hello dear Franco!

How do you do and how is your wife. Are you in Italy or Swiss ?
Be healthy both.

Regards
I'm quite well, thanks and you? Unfortunately my partner passed away in 2020 and I returned to Italy. We are living in a particular period, the "great awakening" and I am convinced that we will see extraordinary things.
Old 08-02-2023, 11:53 AM

Hello my friend Franco
Is the phenomenon is the nuclear magnetic resonance of metals. We noticed that the deeper the mineral, the warmer and more active it was. The metal with heavy atoms is more active. The sign changes according to time and place.Note that the sign of non-ferrous metals is negative. Give me your opinion, thanks
Old 08-02-2023, 02:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar View Post
Hello my friend Franco
Is the phenomenon is the nuclear magnetic resonance of metals. We noticed that the deeper the mineral, the warmer and more active it was. The metal with heavy atoms is more active. The sign changes according to time and place.Note that the sign of non-ferrous metals is negative. Give me your opinion, thanks

Any theory must take into account that the phenomenon appears after a certain burial time, therefore it is probable that there is interaction between metal and soil, moreover the phenomenon is present on a wide range of frequencies, audio frequencies/rf frequencies/infrared/ultraviolet.
Old 08-02-2023, 04:35 PM

Thank you, my friend Franco.
According to my follow-up on the subject of this phenomenon, this ray needs a physical body or a vacuum to move, and it weakens and fades in open air. It is weakened by moisture and cold, and carries real pictures of the buried body, live and direct, in black and white monochrome. If it is polarized, collected, and detected by dark-field microscopy, then it is certainly particles like fog, not waves. The problem with sensors is poor selectivity and they are not disciplined on the desired target. It senses almost everything in the real field that makes it useless due to our lack of information about the phenomenon and its characteristics. I am trying to understand more of this ray. Thank you..!
I have noticed some electronic sensors. A sample of gold is added to the device for selectivity. I do not know how it works and the feasibility of that.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you, my friend Franco.
According to my follow-up on the subject of this phenomenon, this ray needs a physical body or a vacuum to move, and it weakens and fades in open air. It is weakened by moisture and cold, and carries real pictures of the buried body, live and direct, in black and white monochrome. If it is polarized, collected, and detected by dark-field microscopy, then it is certainly particles like fog, not waves. The problem with sensors is poor selectivity and they are not disciplined on the desired target. It senses almost everything in the real field that makes it useless due to our lack of information about the phenomenon and its characteristics. I am trying to understand more of this ray. Thank you..!
I have noticed some electronic sensors. A sample of gold is added to the device for selectivity. I do not know how it works and the feasibility of that.

If these lrl rotate around the handle they are tools based on dowsing and the real tool is the human body and its mind, for example diviners use a tree branch and I assure you they work, I have personally seen a diviner who has reported the presence of water in my land and in fact I had a well built where the water is 60 m. deep, in the exact point indicated.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:57 PM

Quote:
If these lrl rotate around the handle they are tools based on dowsing and the real tool is the human body and its mind, for example diviners use a tree branch and I assure you they work, I have personally seen a diviner who has reported the presence of water in my land and in fact I had a well built where the water is 60 m. deep, in the exact point indicated.
Greetings to all,
I want to add also that the people who are sensitive to this phenomenon are very sensitive to millivolts, even if they are in a capacitor... like 100uf16v.... I have seen it. Those abilities can go from father to son and to grandson. Personally, I don't have it but my cousin and his father my uncle. Finally I want to congratulate you all for your time to write to this post and especially to Mr Franco for his contribution to sharing a knowledge to all as global society we must be

Old 08-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasdoc View Post
Greetings to all,
I want to add also that the people who are sensitive to this phenomenon are very sensitive to millivolts, even if they are in a capacitor... like 100uf16v.... I have seen it. Those abilities can go from father to son and to grandson. Personally, I don't have it but my cousin and his father my uncle. Finally I want to congratulate you all for your time to write to this post and especially to Mr Franco for his contribution to sharing a knowledge to all as global society we must be

Several people have above-average sensitivities, I myself practice pranotherapy (for family and friends) and a friend of mine as well as practicing remote pranotherapy as well as always making diagnoses at a distance, even many kilometers away.
Old 08-04-2023, 05:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
I post the Dream_Man pcb for a member.
give up on this project!!
Old 08-05-2023, 01:48 AM

Welcome . They say in general metals reflect the electromagnetic beam and begin to resonate at the harmonic frequency only. For example, if a plate of gold is placed between two sheets of copper at the signal entrance of a highly sensitive electronic receiver, the plate of gold will prevent the signals from passing through and reflect them. In contrast, it will absorb and pass the harmonic signal. What do you think of this filter? I think the signal is treated like high frequencies, microwaves, similar in small capacitance. with a low pulse. Is there a comment.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Welcome . They say in general metals reflect the electromagnetic beam and begin to resonate at the harmonic frequency only. For example, if a plate of gold is placed between two sheets of copper at the signal entrance of a highly sensitive electronic receiver, the plate of gold will prevent the signals from passing through and reflect them. In contrast, it will absorb and pass the harmonic signal. What do you think of this filter? I think the signal is treated like high frequencies, microwaves, similar in small capacitance. with a low pulse. Is there a comment.
All theories must explain the fact that buried metal only generates the phenomenon after months or years.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:06 PM

There are no theories. My idea is to use gold to detect gold based on the nuclear magnetic response of the metal atoms on the basis of resonance harmonics. in the field of land. We lack finding ways to apply and make sure of work and feasibility. When the gold sample enters a resonant field (buried gold), energy exchange will occur for the atoms of the gold sample, and a weak magnetic oscillatory signal will be given as a reaction. It can be detected with an electric circuit. Thank you
Old 08-29-2023, 11:05 PM

Quote:
All theories must explain the fact that buried metal only generates the phenomenon after months or years.

I saw a camera that works on the principle of phenomenon, depicting a dry water well. Water was pumped from a truck into the well, and for a moment water began to appear filling the void, the color of the water was black. This indicates that the phenomenon appears quickly, but it takes time to become more intense on the surface.
Old 08-30-2023, 09:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
I saw a camera that works on the principle of phenomenon, depicting a dry water well. Water was pumped from a truck into the well, and for a moment water began to appear filling the void, the color of the water was black. This indicates that the phenomenon appears quickly, but it takes time to become more intense on the surface.
If the camera is sensitive to infrared it is possible that it only senses the temperature difference between the void and the water, I'm not sure if this is the phenomenon.
Old 09-07-2023, 12:06 AM

Hi everyone. When I put my hand close to the Franko antenna, the LED turns off. Where is the problem? Thanks.
Old 09-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by perzo View Post
Hi everyone. When I put my hand close to the Franko antenna, the LED turns off. Where is the problem? Thanks.
No problem, in fact one of the tests I suggest is to check if touching the antenna decreases the signal. This tells us that the sensor stage is working properly.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:27 AM

hi mr franco.i'm new to the forum.and completely new to electronics.but i managed and made your 8mhz sensor.in the first one i made i used bc547c and c9,c13,c14(680pf)and c2(4?2.2pf)in series .the output voltage is 5.35v with 8mhz crystal . when I touch the 5.34v antenna, there is a voltage drop, that is, the sensor is working correctly. inside the house, it does not react to electronic devices. it only picks up the mobile phone call, and that too from very close. outside in the garden, it picks up a very good signal from a distance of 2 meters but from south to north and 0.50 cm from north to south. from the other directions it does not catch anything. I have seen the spot with a metal detector and I believe it is a copper alloy coin from my experience. I do not dig it to have it as tests. but in my field where I have an old copper pot buried for 5 months, it doesn't catch it. I don't have gold and silver yet to put it in. at night it works with only one LED while during the day all three light up. it is believed that it doesn't tune in my area??????what do you recommend me to do????the copper board is double sided with top side bonding, I have the sensor in Faraday shield and the whole box also with ground and aluminum foil the handle is 30 cm from my hand. I am from Greece. and one more thing I would like to ask you and anyone else who knows about the silver loop, how is it made with the wire dimensions, loop diameter? greetings to all forum members and thanks to the admins for accepting me....
Old 10-12-2023, 02:42 PM
Guru

I think the sensitivity of the sensor stage is insufficient. In the calibration did you obtain self oscillation with the quartz oscillator disconnected? I attach the helps and add, perhaps it wasn't understood in the helps) that at the beginning you have to obtain the self oscillation and therefore you have to decrease the gain (via C13 and C14) until it disappears.
The maximum sensitivity in our hemisphere is in the north/south direction and the minimum is south/north.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Helps.txt (3.3 KB, 157 views)
Old 10-12-2023, 08:18 PM

hello Mr. Franco, thanks for the quick reply. without crystal the voltage is zero volts. as soon as I connect the antenna the voltage is 1.90 volts with a 97cm antenna and a 25cm antenna connection cable. when I put another antenna the voltage is different again. how do I calibrate for 0 volts without quartz? with antenna or not?, and if with antenna the length of the antenna? sorry for so many questions, thank you for your help, be well.
Old 10-13-2023, 05:51 AM

good morning Mr. Franco, I did a calibration with a 97cm antenna and a 25cm connection cable, I now put c13(220pf) and c14(100pf) and c9(450pf) and the output voltage is 0 volts without crystal and the voltage with crystal is 5.04 volts. without crystal and with 20cm antenna closed the voltage is 1.50v, as soon as the antenna is open the voltage drops to 0v .what is the problem? is c9 critical in this problem?
Old 10-13-2023, 09:20 AM
Guru

During calibration, in the laboratory, I put a 30cm piece of wire connected to L1 as an antenna, to connect the stylus antenna with L1 I use a cable of about 10cm and I usually extend the antenna 30/40cm. The longer the antenna, the greater the sensitivity, but 1m seems excessive to me.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:20 AM

thank you very much for helping me. when the calibration is done with the 30-40 cm antenna open and you have 0 volts, then close the antenna is the voltage still 0 volts? or do you have volts?