LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 PM

hi to everyone here >>>

i am a new member >>

i wish will be happy with you.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:50 PM

hi to everyone >

assembled allreedy this circuit but still i have problem with cx i could not find the suitable cx.

can you help me?
Old 08-29-2014, 05:31 PM

this type long range circuit i have made but not work
next to i going make compass lrl gold detector please help me
can you send me circuit diagrams

thank you
Old 09-02-2014, 08:07 AM

Hi J-P Ivonic and all, this idea may or may not be dead yet. There are a couple of tricks left to analyse.

All conductors incl gold produce leak ions and particles when a strong electric field is present, i.e. HV. In fact, keeping a good insulating seal on hv conductors can be a great problem in many HV applications. Building 30kv capacitors was a much bigger challenge than I ever thought.

Lets see an updated possibility:

-instead of low voltages, the machine should produce high voltage (50 000 volts and up)i.e. very reaching ionization in the air.

-A big invisible sphere ( many feet)of affected ionized air is thus produced.

-All kinds of airborne and non airborne ions and particles will get attracted to your detector.

-ions/particles from soil- buried metals should be produced because of the strong electric field.
HV HF AC is by far the best at produce long range ionized air. HF HV AC is extremely penetrating! Try a Tesla coil and you will see. My tiny 10w Tesla coil produced 10 inch sparks, that is, a very poorly made TC powered by tiny low voltage capacitors, low Q, non matched resonance.

The question is how close does this electric field need to be near a buried conductor inorder for the conductor to leak particles. The HV probe could also be injected into wet ground.

This is the conductive alternative method which has pros and cons. There is another Inductive method for later.
Any consideration and thoughts?

Regards
Karl
Old 09-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Guru

Approximate the error
Not in any place
Old 09-04-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reza vir View Post
Approximate the error
Not in any place
Hi!
I didnt get it?
Old 09-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Guru

There are other ways to achieve excitation besides high voltage.

I realize everyone thinks more power is the answer. I'll give you some help here and tell you that is the wrong path. I also realize there is nothing written on the frequency generators, but I did read an article on pyramid power. Vern Cameron did some work with some people you might find at the Borderland Sciences website.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Guru

Could you put the link Mike?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Guru

I've tried to find that info on the pyramid energy. No luck.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Guru

As for Vern Cameron, the book on the original aurameter has some stuff in it, a starting point in your research. I'm sure Vern was an excellent dowser, but his ideas about it do not seem accurate. But that group did some interesting work.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviterande View Post
Hi J-P Ivonic and all, this idea may or may not be dead yet. There are a couple of tricks left to analyse.

All conductors incl gold produce leak ions and particles when a strong electric field is present, i.e. HV. In fact, keeping a good insulating seal on hv conductors can be a great problem in many HV applications. Building 30kv capacitors was a much bigger challenge than I ever thought.

Lets see an updated possibility:

-instead of low voltages, the machine should produce high voltage (50 000 volts and up)i.e. very reaching ionization in the air.

-A big invisible sphere ( many feet)of affected ionized air is thus produced.

-All kinds of airborne and non airborne ions and particles will get attracted to your detector.

-ions/particles from soil- buried metals should be produced because of the strong electric field.
HV HF AC is by far the best at produce long range ionized air. HF HV AC is extremely penetrating! Try a Tesla coil and you will see. My tiny 10w Tesla coil produced 10 inch sparks, that is, a very poorly made TC powered by tiny low voltage capacitors, low Q, non matched resonance.

The question is how close does this electric field need to be near a buried conductor inorder for the conductor to leak particles. The HV probe could also be injected into wet ground.

This is the conductive alternative method which has pros and cons. There is another Inductive method for later.
Any consideration and thoughts?

Regards
Karl
Hi leviterande,
I worked a number of years in an industry that used high voltage to collect dust particles in industrial air pollution control.
We built giant electrostatic precipitators sometimes 50 feet tall and several hundred feet wide and deep. These are similar to the small electrostatic air cleaners you can buy for your home, except these were giant scale for removing dust before it enters the smoke stack at a power plant or cement plant (see diagram here: http://ceenve3.civeng.calpoly.edu/cota/ESP_diagram.gif).
There is a huge amount of technical information about this technology due to the amount of money that was spent on research to satisfy air quality authorities.
Here is some of the pertinent information:
These electrostatic dust collectors are operated at around 50,000-60,000 volts at up to 2000 milliamps depending on the size of the dust collecting volume.
The charging electrode wires that hang between the metal curtains are suspended by ceramic insulators which carry the weight of a bank of 1/8" diameter steel wires, and weights hanging at the bottom of the wires (maybe 10 pounds each weight). These insulators have a length of about 1 foot or more of insulating ceramic between the charged electrode and the grounded bearing surface. The insulators are kept in a compartment at the top of the structure where they are not exposed to flue gasses which carry dust particles that you are collecting in the collector below.

About the properties of the high voltage:
The principle for collecting dust is to raise the voltage high enough on the electrode to create a corona discharge. This corona discharge will charge any dust particles passing in the gas stream so they will be attracted to the oppositely charged metal curtains, which are located about 5-6 inches away from the electrode. The dust attaches to the surface of the metal curtains, then the power is temporarily shut off while a mechanical hammer beats on the top of the curtain to shake the dust loose to fall in a hopper below. Then the power is turned back on to collect more dust.
The voltage has an automatic voltage controller which will slowly ramp the voltage upward until a spark arcs across from the electrode to the oppositely charged metal curtain. Then, at the time of the spark, the power shuts off within a cycle of the 60 HZ period, and resumes 1 or 2 cycles later at a lower voltage which will slowly ramp up until it sparks again, and repeat the process to keep the voltage as high as practical.
When using this principle of charging dust particles with corona discharge, the rule of thumb is you can expect to need about 1 inch separation between the electrode and the oppositely charged curtain for each 10,000 volts on the electrode. This is why the curtains are separated from the charging electrodes at 5-6 inches for 50,000-60,000 volts. The objective in the case of an industrial electrostatic precipitator is to remove dust from a gas stream. The results were usually measured in the range of 99.95 to 99.99% dust removal.

Now if we want to apply any of this high voltage principle to metal detecting from a distance, we could start with some known facts:
1. 50,000-60,000 volts is dangerous when you have enough current to attract dust particles or ions.
2. The corona discharge area which will charge a particle or ion lies essentially within a 5-10 inch distance from the charged electrode.
3. The corona discharge will increase at places where there are imperfections and sharp points on the electrode. These areas are also more dangerous, because they tend to be where sparks originate that can be harmful to people in the area.

Looking at just the first few pertinent facts, I would never decide to operate a high voltage device to collect things from the air in a treasure hunting scenario. High voltage seems more suitable inside a closed metal box with no high voltage exposed to anything outside, and chains and padlocks on all the access ports to the inside where the high voltage is being used.

When using high voltage in lower current settings, it can be relatively safe, similar to the static electricity that we feel snapping when we touch something metal after becoming charged. Even this is dangerous to some people with health concerns. But if we were to use high voltage at low currents, then we would not have the power necessary to attract ions or particles from more than a few inches at best.
Just my opinion.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Guru

Smile

Yes, I also saw sets are high voltage low error metals searching.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:44 PM

Hello everyone!

I want to build the ionic negative ion detector.
What is the built-in measuring instrument ranges in?
I did not find this information in the description or in the schematic.

BR
Jossz
Old 07-18-2016, 07:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jossz View Post
Hello everyone!

I want to build the ionic negative ion detector.
What is the built-in measuring instrument ranges in?
I did not find this information in the description or in the schematic.

BR
Jossz
The schematic shows a meter marked ± 50. I believe this means it is a meter in which the needle is normally centered in the middle of the meter when there is no signal. But When there is a positive 50 milliamps current, the needle will move fully to the right side, and when there is a negative 50 milliamps current, the needle will move fully to the left side.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-18-2016, 08:18 PM

Dear J Player,

Thank you very much for your help.
BR

Jossz