thank you
Old 08-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmlove2007 View Post
hi

ican all metal ferqunce for lrl metal detector

thank you

do you really belive gold have some special frequency that LRLs use to locate it ?

Are fairy tales...

Unless you belive in Dr. Hung's time displacing and gold-DNA mapping machines... I suggest you buy a normal metal detector... much more fun.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-08-2009, 11:21 AM

i think that frequency gold is 5.6kh and silver in 8.7kh
Old 08-08-2009, 11:43 AM

Default metal detectror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

do you really belive gold have some special frequency that LRLs use to locate it ?

Are fairy tales...

Unless you belive in Dr. Hung's time displacing and gold-DNA mapping machines... I suggest you buy a normal metal detector... much more fun.

Kind regards,
Max
hi max which type detector recmonde you. i know that you have done bandido u max. i built hammerhead but i need more powerfull detector i mean t/r locator type detector........
Old 08-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
hi max which type detector recmonde you. i know that you have done bandido u max. i built hammerhead but i need more powerfull detector i mean t/r locator type detector........
Hi,
bandidoII umax is a good vlf but not for "depth" , generally speaking.... it's like other uMax like TGS/TGSL stuff ( I made them too ). Are T/R kind.
They shine at disc... most of all, and stability is very good if good made.

But, you made Hammerhead, it's a PI, so I think you maybe don't care much about disc. Performance of it are good if make good coil.
If need PI, can made powerful PIs... like depth things, e.g. delta pulse with 1mx1m or 2mx2m coil.
Or can make e.g. other PIs, like XR-71 (close to delta) or GoldscanIV (but it's hard project), with very good perrformances and adapt to your needs.

If need disc, instead, the T/R kind I think you mean VLF/IB stuff... if so I strongly suggest you try with TGSL: less depth than PI with same coil diameter(of course)but it's good project (easier than bandidoII), good depth and good disc also, and all data available for it.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma330 View Post
Fairy tales...

there aren't device with ability of locate and disc stuff at meters range using simple approach like "special" frequencies... supposed resonant frequency of gold ...or some magic number.

They are for belivers... and belivers will belive , no matter about evidences that device don't work.

Wire a randomic beep beep generator... sell it for 5000$ or more... and sure you'll find some retarded that will buy and will belive it works for real... detetcting gold 1mile under sea-water.

Human mind... can trick itself really easy... look at people beliving in Scientology.... most of them are popstars and famous actors...producers... managers... very rich people and (a bit) idiots.

Think that e.g. John Travolta is now in a WORLD-OF-$HIT with them... and lose a son for that idiotic beliefs!

Now... tell me... if have such kind of money... why these dumb *****es belive in such c.r.a.p. ?

I tell you: for same reason people buy LRL... their mind/brain material is too weak.
Like fruit jelly!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 08-08-2009, 02:29 PM

Smile thank ma330

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma330 View Post
thank you ma330

please send other metal ferqunce in topic

diamond?
pelatinum?
baras?
and ...................

best regards mohsen
Old 08-08-2009, 02:31 PM

thank all friend & max

are you the best lrl circuit ???????
ples up to topic the best lrl detector thank you
Old 08-08-2009, 02:37 PM

Here you are my friend.

http://img193.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=freq1.jpg
Old 08-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Fairy tales...

there aren't device with ability of locate and disc stuff at meters range using simple approach like "special" frequencies... supposed resonant frequency of gold ...or some magic number.

They are for belivers... and belivers will belive , no matter about evidences that device don't work.

Wire a randomic beep beep generator... sell it for 5000$ or more... and sure you'll find some retarded that will buy and will belive it works for real... detetcting gold 1mile under sea-water.

Human mind... can trick itself really easy... look at people beliving in Scientology.... most of them are popstars and famous actors...producers... managers... very rich people and (a bit) idiots.

Think that e.g. John Travolta is now in a WORLD-OF-$HIT with them... and lose a son for that idiotic beliefs!

Now... tell me... if have such kind of money... why these dumb *****es belive in such c.r.a.p. ?

I tell you: for same reason people buy LRL... their mind/brain material is too weak.
Like fruit jelly!

Kind regards,
Max
It does no good, Max. If they get it in their head that frequencies will lead them to riches, you will never convince them otherwise. I say; play along with their silly game.

Here are the frequencies as requested:

Platinum: 3.491 kHz
Iron: 2.621 kHz
Diamond: 9.865 kHz
Carbon: 9.833 kHz

Have fun with those frequencies... and good luck.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
It does no good, Max. If they get it in their head that frequencies will lead them to riches, you will never convince them otherwise. I say; play along with their silly game.

Don´t forget esmeralds and paper money frequencies
Old 08-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Don´t forget esmeralds and paper money frequencies
Sorry, my oversight.

Emeralds: 12.475 kHz
Paper Money: 3.921 kHz (sometimes 3.042 kHz, depends on the year printed)

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

Hi,
yes, you're right...

maybe only solution is lobotomy!

Just , today is not politically correct...

Hmmmmm....

Oh, yes, I AGREE

But real frequency of GOLD is 5,0231 Hz and not as stated before!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmlove2007
thank all friend & max

Hi mmlove2007,
I think it gold, silver, diamonds and carbon can be found without knowing the frequencies of these materials.
I have read about LRL detectors that can find treasures and other materials with simple methods that are guaranteed to work as well as expensive electronic LRLs. Some of them do not need to be adjusted for frequencies, because the frequency discrimination is built into the LRL via a sample chamber. You can simply use a sample of the treasure you are searching for to set the frequency. I think this is more accurate than tuning a circuit for the desired frequency. These sample chamber models are also known to automatically correct for frequency shifts and phase shifts, as well as harmonics that are suspected to change in different locations where hunting for treasure.

Here is one example: http://www.geocities.com/joe9999b/MR_STICK.html

Best wishes for your treasure hunting,
J_P
Old 08-08-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
thank all friend & max

Old 08-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi mmlove2007,
I think it gold, silver, diamonds and carbon can be found without knowing the frequencies of these materials.
I have read about LRL detectors that can find all treasures and other materials with simple methods that are guaranteed to work as well as expensive electronic LRLs. Some of them do not need to be adjusted for frequencies, because the frequency discrimination is built into the LRL via a sample chamber. You can simply use a sample of the treasure you are searching for to set the frequency. I think this is more accurate than tuning a circuit for the desired frequency.

Here is one example: http://www.geocities.com/joe9999b/MR_STICK.html

Best wishes for your treasure hunting,
J_P
Mr Stick.... even the name is promising!

People watch your back....

JP you made some "explorative" device if that kind ??? I remember an AD of it from you...

Reminds ranger-tell-where-the-treasure-is-supposed-to-be...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Mr Stick.... even the name is promising!

People watch your back....

JP you made some "explorative" device if that kind ??? I remember an AD of it from you...

Reminds ranger-tell-where-the-treasure-is-supposed-to-be...

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max,.

I could not afford the cost of $99.99, so I built a clone from parts I found in a trash can.
http://www.geocities.com/joe9999b/MR_STICK.html

At first, I had poor success, then I discovered it helps to do research before hunting, and my recoveries improved.
Here is my story:

I live at a location where the treasure history is not very old like in Europe or the Middle East. So I can only expect to find more recent treasures. I began with studying the places where a lot of people go and maybe will drop treasures and lose them. The most likely place is the beach.... maybe people will lose jewelry in the sand. So I found an old gold filling that came loose from a tooth to put in the sample chamber. After three days, I found no gold at the beach. But I saw a lot of people drinking sodas and beer. I began to think... with the cost of aluminum being high, and so many people with empty cans, maybe I will find enough lost aluminum to be commercially profitable. So I cut a small part of an aluminum can and put it in the sample chamber. My luck immediately changed!

I was finding aluminum pull tabs and empty cans everywhere. Not just in the sand, but at parks, and in dumpsters too. At the end of a week, I had over 70 pounds of aluminum cans and pull tabs. I melted these down to ingots so I could get the highest price at the metal scrap markets, and continued hunting ever since. This began 6 months ago. Needless to say, I am on my way to becoming independently wealthy, with nearly $6000 US saved up from my aluminum scrap sales. Someday when I am not so busy hunting aluminum and pouring ingots, I will try to find a way to make it work for gold and diamonds.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

I wouldn't bother!
The treasury will be taking it all anyway ->
http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...artment_issues
Old 08-09-2009, 07:51 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

I wouldn't bother!
The treasury will be taking it all anyway ->
http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...artment_issues
site is sonsored (filtered in to iran)
pleas send other site for ferqunce

thank u
Old 08-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Max,.

I could not afford the cost of $99.99, so I built a clone from parts I found in a trash can.
http://www.geocities.com/joe9999b/MR_STICK.html

At first, I had poor success, then I discovered it helps to do research before hunting, and my recoveries improved.
Here is my story:

I live at a location where the treasure history is not very old like in Europe or the Middle East. So I can only expect to find more recent treasures. I began with studying the places where a lot of people go and maybe will drop treasures and lose them. The most likely place is the beach.... maybe people will lose jewelry in the sand. So I found an old gold filling that came loose from a tooth to put in the sample chamber. After three days, I found no gold at the beach. But I saw a lot of people drinking sodas and beer. I began to think... with the cost of aluminum being high, and so many people with empty cans, maybe I will find enough lost aluminum to be commercially profitable. So I cut a small part of an aluminum can and put it in the sample chamber. My luck immediately changed!

I was finding aluminum pull tabs and empty cans everywhere. Not just in the sand, but at parks, and in dumpsters too. At the end of a week, I had over 70 pounds of aluminum cans and pull tabs. I melted these down to ingots so I could get the highest price at the metal scrap markets, and continued hunting ever since. This began 6 months ago. Needless to say, I am on my way to becoming independently wealthy, with nearly $6000 US saved up from my aluminum scrap sales. Someday when I am not so busy hunting aluminum and pouring ingots, I will try to find a way to make it work for gold and diamonds.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Best wishes,
J_P
And if no cans around ? (I know... impossible, you find anywhere)

Who knows... maybe collecting some billion of cigarette silver paper one can become rich!

That reminds me the picture of Vietnames guy searching for scrap iron... between unexploded mines and bombs... with a very crude md!

Scrap metal is like GOLD in some places...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-09-2009, 10:48 AM

Default metal frequency

Quote:
Hi,
bandidoII umax is a good vlf but not for "depth" , generally speaking.... it's like other uMax like TGS/TGSL stuff ( I made them too ). Are T/R kind.
They shine at disc... most of all, and stability is very good if good made.

But, you made Hammerhead, it's a PI, so I think you maybe don't care much about disc. Performance of it are good if make good coil.
If need PI, can made powerful PIs... like depth things, e.g. delta pulse with 1mx1m or 2mx2m coil.
Or can make e.g. other PIs, like XR-71 (close to delta) or GoldscanIV (but it's hard project), with very good perrformances and adapt to your needs.

If need disc, instead, the T/R kind I think you mean VLF/IB stuff... if so I strongly suggest you try with TGSL: less depth than PI with same coil diameter(of course)but it's good project (easier than bandidoII), good depth and good disc also, and all data available for it.

Kind regards,
Max
hi max i also buit a t/r locator 2048 hz. transmeter working well. but i have problem in receiver coil in L/C network. there are coil size too big for testing purpose [12 inch diameter ] 26 awg - 15mh inductance. can you recmond me a small coil /capecitor for 2048 frequency.......... you knowe that this device is working in russian side. gary lecomte modified this
Old 08-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
hi max i also buit a t/r locator 2048 hz. transmeter working well. but i have problem in receiver coil in L/C network. there are coil size too big for testing purpose [12 inch diameter ] 26 awg - 15mh inductance. can you recmond me a small coil /capecitor for 2048 frequency.......... you knowe that this device is working in russian side. gary lecomte modified this
Hi,
I don't know about this specific design...

but if need a good coil for 2048Hz range and capacitor for it I suggest this one:

wind on 300mm former 51turns of 30AWG wire (0.25mm bare wire, 0.28with varnish); coil must be tight and rigid.

Use 3u3 poly cap with it...

Then run a small coil (explorative coil, say 100turns on 2.5cm diameter) with a frequency generator at 2048Hz, try to get maximum output voltage from resonant tank, can use ac voltmeter or scope for that.

If have to lower frequency add 1 or more turns to coil, otherwise less turn.

If need e.g. 20cm coil can try this:
use 67turns as start, 200mm former, 30awg wire , cap always 3u3 poly.

Change turns as described, tune for max output voltage at 2048Hz.

To get exactly 2048Hz can use a 32768hz xtal oscillator (cmos gates one is ok) , then divide by 16 using a ripple counter like 4024, input at pin1 and output at pin6 ...div by 16).
Then can drive a transistor with small coil (explorative) as load.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-11-2009, 11:23 AM

Default t/r locator

hi max there are specification
www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11150&highlight=tow+box&page=20
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
site is sonsored (filtered in to iran)
pleas send other site for ferqunce

thank u
It´s just joke movies , don´t worry,
you can keep searching for frequencies.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:13 PM

Hello ma330:

I build the mfd project by Carl, and is interested transmitter, but I think the receiver is simple dowsing, What do you think?