LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I prefer the spittoon usage... at least I know that it works!

Kind regards,
Max
But not sit on it!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
For phase shifting we use nonmentalic rotate office chair so one can by rotating very exact specify Alpha phase shift for gold.
To "tell him who he is" we have brilliat aftermarket lifelong support for small extra charge of $3,998.00 over phone, alarm clock for wake from alpha phase inclusiv..

...For phase shifting we use nonmentalic rotate office chair so one can by rotating very exact specify Alpha phase shift for gold.

Originally posted by Esteban
This office chair rotate in a specific frequency, this is, a motor move it in specific frequency? I think this rotate chair is obsolete! You can use an ejectable "chair" of an airplane and go many meters in direction to the sky. From this point you can put your brain in alpha and see possible locations of treasures from this high position!

Originally posted by Qiaozh
Sorry Esteban ... you lose. Your post was silly but this one's worse ... because he's being serious.

Originally posted by Max
Ok... this is the preferred method (preferred by skeptics to apply on belivers):
the pleasure centre location is (about) in the middle of brain... in old structures that release dopamine etc...
Now... here's method to place your electrode there.
Find a long steel nail, say 5'' long, 1/8'' diameter, very sharp and with flat head.
Place the head of nail ove an hard surface... e.g. a table... with the sharp tip high.
Then find a suitable position using an old rocking chair... old west style... and start to oscillate trying to keep alined your lower forehead to the nail tip... the point must enter just above the nose, up the eyes line.
Then... take a deep breath... and start a strong oscillation colliding your head with the nail that will penetrate straight into your brain...
Then... if you don't die (as side effect...) you'll get it... your electrode is in place!
Post is silly? It may seem so on the surface, but I am sure there are many LRL believers who are anxiously reading the remnants of real-science in these posts before they sign up for the revolutionary MEG detector with rotate directed hexaqudrodecimal antena. ...so the thread continues:

Now after implanting the nail in the forehead, we have no worries that the abnormal-brained treasure hunter will be dead. This portion of the brain is the frontal lobe, which is sometimes even removed (frontal lobotomy) to improve the life quality of abnormal-brained people. But be careful not to remove the frontal lobe in the process of implanting the nail electrode. You will need your frontal lobe for out-of-phase treasure detection.

Now we have arrived at the point where WM6 has come to the rescue with their non-metallic swivel chair to act similar to the head on a RangerTell, and point the direction of the treasure. With this excellent invention, we have eliminated the need for ideamotor response. The chair will swivel to locate treasure without the influence of the hand muscles of the abnormal brained user. However, there is still one feature lacking: The chair doesn't move, I mean, Can you imagine carting this chair through the fields and mountans, then setting it down every time you want to get a reading on which way the treasure is? Even the ejection seat version will remain where it lands.

However, there is a solution. We can use a motorized wheelchair with all-terain tires to move to where the treasure is. A 4-wheel drive model would work well. If WM6 provides the motorized version of the swivel chair, then we will be well on our way to a full treasure machine. If this 4 wheel drive model proves effective, then I would suggest mounting a small backhoe scoop to help recover the treasure. I would also suggest replacing the GPS unit wih a driving GPS computer like the kind used in automobiles.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

However, there is still one feature lacking: The chair doesn't move, I mean, Can you imagine carting this chair through the fields and mountans, then setting it down every time you want to get a reading on which way the treasure is?

However, there is a solution. We can use a motorized wheelchair with all-terain tires to move to where the treasure is.

J_P
Yes, you are right, but be patient. Our creative team is already developing telekinetic tower, which will use the paramagnetic Tesla coil of 13,13 bilion gaus and attracted to themselves all the gold objects in the circle of 1.775 meters (including Grandma gold earrings - so be very careful where to use it).
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Yes, you are right, but be patient. Our creative team is already developing telekinetic tower, which will use the paramagnetic Tesla coil of 13,13 bilion gaus and attracted to themselves all the gold objects in the circle of 1.775 meters (including Grandma gold earrings - so be very careful where to use it).
Excellent!
I will buy one of these for treasure hunting. Can it be modified so I can direct a beam toward Fort Knox?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-29-2009, 12:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Excellent!
I will buy one of these for treasure hunting. Can it be modified so I can direct a beam toward Fort Knox?

J_P
Unfortunately, we have to adapt hex code according government regulations, so that telekinetic tower not work in the administrative area.

Otherwise, the regular price of telekinetic tower is $ 129,000 but for the members of the Forum Geotech we offer half the price mean $98,000.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Unfortunately, we have to adapt hex code according government regulations, so that telekinetic tower not work in the administrative area.

Otherwise, the regular price of telekinetic tower is $ 129,000 but for the members of the Forum Geotech we offer half the price mean $98,000.
Mike(Mont) will buy...

prepare the fake ebay advertising page... I will make some new fake accounts... in Samoa Islands !

Then we'll split the money 50/50!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-29-2009, 03:42 PM
Guru

Obviously the software for the Emotiv headset does more than just "go up and down on the screen". Among other things it has pattern recognition capabilities. $25K is probably cheap, but it's still out of my price range. In the end, it won't turn a non-dowser into a dowser with somoeone who knows how in the first place to program it. Then it will need to be fine tuned if it works at all.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Studies have shown that people receive telepathic messages but most people ignore them, filter them out.
What studies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Yes, like his pipe!
Hey, not mine !
Old 07-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

Then we'll split the money 50/50!

Max
OK, but no reverse engineering! You promise?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
OK, but no reverse engineering! You promise?
I promise...
also will add a benefit... small emotiv headset cloned by chinese... I think he will enjoy...

I will spend my $12,500 buying beers.... and potato chips...
to be ready for Hung's debunkering show... when he will make...I mean.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-08-2009, 09:13 PM

Angry SHAME

And you think that all this is humour and we enjoy it ?

There are other more constructive ways to spend your time. Ours also.

Kindly get serious. You are grown up children.
kind regards,
Alex.356
Old 09-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX.356 View Post

kind regards,
Alex.356
Don t forget, children are open minded, LRL believers are not. Children keep playing, but the faithful adults keep religious wars.

At the end, why Alpha wave LRL theory can not be equal to many others extra-sensing LRL theories?

Don t tell me that only Alpha wave LRL theory need to be proved!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX.356

kind regards,
Alex.356
Hi ALEX,
Yes, we think this is humour, and we do not think that you enjoy it. It is obvious you do not enjoy it because of what you posted.

The reason you see this humour that you do not like is because it provides an important method to express sentiments that are better done in a humourous vein than presented in a fierce debate which would lead to name-calling and personal attacks. You will notice this is one of the few threads where skeptics can laugh with LRL proponents like Esteban instead of complaining to him. I kind of like laughing with Esteban, cause he is a good guy, and he has a good sense of humour.

You should take note that this thread is a parody of some classic pseudoscience promotional advertising propaganda sites, and it is not to be taken seriously. For your purposes, you would be wise to mark the "Alpha wave - new discovery in the field of LRL" as a thread to not read. Also take note there is another parody thread called "dr. Best Ultimate Single Chip Two Antennas LRL" that is also a parody thread similar to this one. You should mark both these threads to avoid wasting your time reading them. They both contain the same kind of "humour" that you see here.

These parody threads are not meant to provide any real information that could help anyone understand the principles of working LRLs. They only provide information that has humour value to some readers, and serve to promote good will between regular forum members who have opposite points of view. It is unfortunate that they provide nothing of value to you. But you can avoid the drudgery of reading uninteresting posts if you simply make a note to not look at what is written in the two threads I showed above.

You will find some great information in other areas of the Remote Sensing forum that explores every angle of the LRL technology, with viewpoints from believers, skeptics, and non-partisan technicians. This is probably the foremost repository for remote sensing technology that can be found in the world.

Happy forum browsing,
J_P
Old 09-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Guru

And the post above is a good example of sarcastic humour that you should not (have) read.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX.356 View Post

kind regards,
Alex.356
Oh... good one...

After read that...

What a contribute to these forums...

I can seriously spend my (precious) time elsewhere...

read just what you want to read!

Someone said that religion is "opium of the people": how right!

So enjoy... smoke you today's opium of LRLs and dream of treasures you'll find... I'll do other and more interesting stuff than posting here for idiots like you.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...