LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hahahahahahahaaaa...
I have no need for treasure. All of the treasures I have found are only for ornaments and trophies.

The only thing I look for is to see a LRL really working in front of me. You once said you would demonstrate your LRLs finding treasure when you come to the USA. Do you still plan to show readers of this forum in the USA how your LRLs find treasure?

Best wishes,
J_P
If one day i travel to USA to show my PD working,i prefer something more simple with one or two witnesses not the circus you have in mind
Old 03-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Guru

Default PD ground balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Ok,sorry, i meant "no comercial device"
I understood that the idea could not be patented ( i.e. belong to someone else), so this may be a reason whey the refused the 200k$
Anyway, nor Alonso nor someone else seems to take benefits from this discovery,it is sad.

BTW, what about holding the PD 2 or 3 meters above your head, any diference in detection?
Your PD only is ready to find targets as LRL,if you can make ground balance 1m above the ground,then reduce sensitivity until ground noise desapears. Like this,the PD is very sensitive even for little targets.
If PD not detect ground efect when sensitive,its becouse ferrite TUNE was not well done,and as result you find nothing...
Old 03-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Interesting Esteban,
I thought that if those devices are reading some anomaly in the voltage gradient above earth,height may be an important factor.

This experiment was done. You up over a chair and phenomenon is detectable. Later, up over stairs and the phenomenon persist in vertical point, like a column...
Old 03-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Guru

Fred,

I connect various stages and with this instrument I discover a gradient, and target position respect the soil deppend of value of the electrolitic capacitor.

If you use 0.47 to 1 uF you detect in normal position with the machine.

If you use 0.22 or less you must to stoop a little for to detect.

If you use 2.2 uF, you need to raise the detector for to detect the phenomenon...

This is very strange. I ask Alonso, and rapidly he told me is for to "level of voltage".

More strange: if you use tantalum, nothing you obtain. Now, you discover these situations because you try in different manners.
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Guru

You can see here in more detail:
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Guru

A friend wrote a book about treasure histories. Here I am with the gradient-pistol.
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Guru

Once I walk and obtain short beep in very determined area. Continue walking a little and stop the beeps. In this day found some objects with the gradient pistol.

I return to the site one week ago and the same effect. So walk around the area and the point of the target appears in center of machine, not in front as usual. Detection was critic. So, I check and found a fishing weight, so appears very reluctance to detect lead, lead appears as "dead" material for this instrument. This doesn't occurs, for example, with riffle cartridge and other good conductive objects as coins, these materials are detectable include in wide angle, wich make some difficult to find the target.

A question: The portion part of electrolitic can detect the lead, but no the antenna and why?

See:
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Guru

Important: needle of microamp must be in oscillation (movement), ambient is crucial here. If needle is quiet, you don't detect almost nothing.

So, appears that the machine is managed by the ambient voltage... This machine doesn't have sensibility control!
Old 03-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Guru

Thanks Esteban,
Again,this means it must be a variable field.
I have to think about this .
Old 03-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Guru

Here is better the block
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2009, 02:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
The only thing I look for is to see a LRL really working in front of me. You once said you would demonstrate your LRLs finding treasure when you come to the USA. Do you still plan to show readers of this forum in the USA how your LRLs find treasure?

Originally posted by Morgan
If one day i travel to USA to show my PD working,i prefer something more simple with one or two witnesses not the circus you have in mind
Circus?
To show your LRL working in front of me finding treasure is a circus?
You are the person who said you would demonstrate your LRLs working in front of people when you come to the USA soon.
What makes you think I have a circus in mind?
Do you think I mean something different when I post in the forum that "The only thing I look for is to see a LRL really working in front of me"?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Guru

Default PD in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Circus?
To show your LRL working in front of me finding treasure is a circus?
You are the person who said you would demonstrate your LRLs working in front of people when you come to the USA soon.
What makes you think I have a circus in mind?
Do you think I mean something different when I post in the forum that "The only thing I look for is to see a LRL really working in front of me"?

Best wishes,
J_P
I mean,circus ,i´m the clown with my PD and a lot of people around me to see PD demonstrationsi dont like to be the center of atentions.
I think two witnesses including you,is enough.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
I mean,circus ,i´m the clown with my PD and a lot of people around me to see PD demonstrationsi dont like to be the center of atentions.
Hi Morgan,
I requested only to show the demonstration to me. But if you prefer one other witness, then I will bring another witness.

When should I expect to see you making this demonstration?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Morgan,

Don't forget to invite others who are so desperate to see Long Range Locator in action.