LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-19-2008, 12:50 AM
Guru

Default THE PIRATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Do you like Capt. Jack Sparrow ?

(I put that there... cause I think you'll simply go crazy for "that" character... )

You must like it... cause it's also from banana republic! Like your preferred piece of nothing !

And your claims... aren't that boring !? Have you sold something crap this week!?

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Captain
This photo much better. With this monocular you can see more far away...
You can see when Black Pearl aproching BANANA ISLAND
Only you to make us laugh,go to Hell Max
Old 08-19-2008, 01:00 AM
Guru

Default Capt. Sparrow treasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hey Max, now that you seem pocessed with Sparrow's spirit, you could tell us where the treasure is.
Oh, better yet, don't tell me, just point the direction and I'll find it with my Mineoro.
He dot have any treasure,he use all bananas to make the Rum(his treasure)or should i say irish wiskey,its buried as a treasure
Old 08-19-2008, 01:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Last test......... Nothing.
Minelab 3500 and Garett 2500 gives a strong signal (for gold), but not Iconos.
Maybe you know better
Regards
I ask you because you found gold item from good distance with Iconos, remember? You said...

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Guru

Yes i found at first time that i used the LRL. I went at a place with a lot of ancient objects. If i remember ok Qiaozhi said me that maybe it was a accidental discovery. Maybe Qiaozhi has right, but i can't tell nothing for sure .
But last times ..... nothing..... Also you said that maybe you to have a Iconos for a test...... what about the results!!!!!!
Regards
Old 08-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
He dot have any treasure,he use all bananas to make the Rum(his treasure)or should i say irish wiskey,its buried as a treasure
You're not fair with "rum" production...probably you think at bananas all the timeand their applications... you need other stuff like sugarcane things to make that thing the good way... something you sure don't know ...like with THing in general... apart the randomic beepers!

Now that you showed, once again, your ignorance... I can also drink my favourite irish whiskey! Nasdrovie!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-19-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi,
I have develloped a gift to detect gold just by walking in the streets , but each time i want to get my hands on it it runs away and changes place quickly.
I can detect it from 5 meters away without any detector, but if i use the instrument below it increases range up to 50 meters.

Can you help me recovering it?

First picture is the LRL.
Hi Fred,

here is my search tip:
The detection likelihood increases when the target has no gold rings!
Try this and make a field test report.

Aziz
Old 08-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Yes i found at first time that i used the LRL. I went at a place with a lot of ancient objects. If i remember ok Qiaozhi said me that maybe it was a accidental discovery. Maybe Qiaozhi has right, but i can't tell nothing for sure .
But last times ..... nothing..... Also you said that maybe you to have a Iconos for a test...... what about the results!!!!!!
Regards
No, don't have the device. So, can't emitt opinions regarding the results.

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
Hi Fred,

here is my search tip:
The detection likelihood increases when the target has no gold rings!
Try this and make a field test report.

Aziz
Hi Aziz,
Excellent tip !
I will practice as much as i can and then report.
I will explain my wife that this is scientifical research.
-Preliminary tests shows that the "detectorist" should rather avoid using gold rings too ...Interferences?
-Secondary tests shows that paper money seems to have positive effect
Old 08-24-2008, 09:33 AM

Original poster,
I used some OKM products and they are $hit. I owned one of their "Future" GPR and also experimented with other products owned by friend, but nobody was happy with them. Their devices are claimed to be GPRs but they are not. Claims are bogus. If you scan the same exact area over and over, none of the scans will look the same. Paying 25,000 for a piece of garbage is a real rip off! For that price or even less, you can get something like the SIR 3000 which is a real GPR.
As for their LRL, I doubt it will work. All LRLs in market today have been proven to be wallet mining equipment. I do not say they don't work, just... no one so far has ever used one successfully. Well, they ONLY work in... Brazil, of what I've heard, lol.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Guru

Default OKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympios View Post
Original poster,
I used some OKM products and they are $hit. I owned one of their "Future" GPR and also experimented with other products owned by friend, but nobody was happy with them. Their devices are claimed to be GPRs but they are not. Claims are bogus. If you scan the same exact area over and over, none of the scans will look the same. Paying 25,000 for a piece of garbage is a real rip off! For that price or even less, you can get something like the SIR 3000 which is a real GPR.
As for their LRL, I doubt it will work. All LRLs in market today have been proven to be wallet mining equipment. I do not say they don't work, just... no one so far has ever used one successfully. Well, they ONLY work in... Brazil, of what I've heard, lol.
In the beginnig OKM rent some of this GPR devices to people in Germany,and when this people try GPR in many places and see the negative results,they say thanks God we dont buy this crap !!!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Guru

Default Max...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You're not fair with "rum" production...probably you think at bananas all the timeand their applications... you need other stuff like sugarcane things to make that thing the good way... something you sure don't know ...like with THing in general... apart the randomic beepers!

Now that you showed, once again, your ignorance... I can also drink my favourite irish whiskey! Nasdrovie!

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max
Maybe your PD works better with some Cuba cigars inside !!!
Nice photo,i recognise this guy...

Regards