LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
It's an exercise in futility for me to repeatedly answer the same asinine questions where honesty is mocked and unappreciated.
Answer questions? I thought you were repeatedly calling people liars.

In all your so called answers, I don't see anything you said to convince me any of these people told any lies. In fact I don't see much of anything you said that contains any useful information. I think I already learned long ago that you will call anyone a liar and part of a devious agenda who dares to say they think your LRL gizmoes can't be demonstrated to do what they are depicted to do in a double blind test. Repeating it continually doesn't teach me anything new.

But I did learn one new thing from you: If I ever decide I want to call someone a liar, I can simply say they weren't there, so they don't know what they were talking about. This should work fine for proving that snake oil cured a person with aids as well as proving no man ever set foot on the moon, or even proving an LRL found lots of coins in the sand. And it gives me a perfect alibi to call the skeptic a liar. The problem is, I just don't think I can bring myself to use that kind of logic.

If you ever decide to demonstrate your LRLs finding and recovering treasures like they are depicted to do on your web page, be sure to videotape it. I would be very interested to see how well they work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
...It is another of the many examples of the mentality of Skeptics, seeking each others peer recognition on this forum.
I like the Skeptics with big "S" .
I guess there is the Skeptics, and the Sellers.
And an hypotetical race,the Buyers...
Both sharing the same Galaxy ,with their secrets and their questions ...
Fred.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
And an hypotetical race,the Buyers...
Both sharing the same Galaxy ,with their secrets and their questions ..
The Buyers are not just hypothetical, they exist. Check here and see: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?t=14307

I suppose this is the reason Carl kept this forum as a place where people with extrordinary claims should be prepared to be challenged, so people can hear both sides before joining the Buyers race. Maybe if people have a chance to see all sides, we won't be reading so many stories like that.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Guru

Default Dell you are full of it.

Quote:
Carl, I realize your back is to the wall, and your libelous untruths about me, and others, are closing in on you, but you are really grasping for straws trying to associate me with other vendors in the LRL industry.

Trying to cover up yours, Sam's, and Randi's, slander agenda and misdeeds against me with further inferences, innuendo, or gossip mongering will not help your credibility. You are responsible for the libelous content of this website, and accountable for it. Dell
Dell why do you keep it up?
You lie so much that you have to lie to lie.
But if you can sell one bent wire you will lie.
How can you build a LRL and not know simple electronics or is that a lie.
Even my boy knows what a speaker coil looks like.
Dell you do know what a speaker coil looks like do you?
One thing you do do well is to use your snake tounge.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Dell why do you keep it up?
You lie so much that you have to lie to lie.
Years of practice and self denial.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Years of practice and self denial.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK.
He could always try with weather predictions...

Dell what about tomorrow forecast... use your pendulum stuff...

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Dell what about tomorrow forecast... use your pendulum stuff...
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2008, 05:47 PM

Default hi at hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
If you want to find coins (bronze and silver), try to work with simple lrl rods (without generator). I can find a coin with rods from 30 meters distance. But i can't find Gold, i dont know why. I use simple bronze L rods 50cm long and 5mm diameter, nothing else. But i can't locate big objects (only small) and gold.
If you have a friend to teach you then try it.

Believe me.......

hi at hall i learn a lot of lrl rods and i try to with a small results i have many books of radioestesia and i belive in hit!! but is not siple go to the country and find silver or bronze coin only one person i see to find there and he have 70 hears old but i try every mons geo if you are good i go to greece and you watch me how is possiblre work for to find silver coin with lrl rods
best reguards
Old 07-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
hi at hall i learn a lot of lrl rods and i try to with a small results i have many books of radioestesia and i belive in hit!! but is not siple go to the country and find silver or bronze coin only one person i see to find there and he have 70 hears old but i try every mons geo if you are good i go to greece and you watch me how is possiblre work for to find silver coin with lrl rods
best reguards
Hi. No Problem for silver and bronze. If you like gold then sorry i can't. But really... coins of bronze and silver are very easy to located with LRL rods.
I wait you. If you plan to come to Greece then send me a PM and i will give you my phone.
Regards
Old 07-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi. No Problem for silver and bronze. If you like gold then sorry i can't. But really... coins of bronze and silver are very easy to located with LRL rods.
I wait you. If you plan to come to Greece then send me a PM and i will give you my phone.
Regards
I just saw your PM. Thanks for your phone
Regards
Old 07-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good work, JP.

It's an exercise in futility for me to repeatedly answer the same asinine questions where honesty is mocked and unappreciated. So, I think I will go back to the Treasure forums where I share a common interest with rational, open minded people.

It's been entertaining. Delll
Same old duck and run tactic you've used for years. <<<yawn>>>

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 07-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Dell,

Drove by your house last night, sorry I couldn't stop by but it was midnight and I was just too tired. I'll drop in another time.

- Carl
Old 07-13-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Dell,

Drove by your house last night, ... . I'll drop in another time.
0wnage.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Carl, I realize your back is to the wall, and your libelous untruths about me, and others, are closing in on you, but you are really grasping for straws trying to associate me with other vendors in the LRL industry.

Trying to cover up yours, Sam's, and Randi's, slander agenda and misdeeds against me with further inferences, innuendo, or gossip mongering will not help your credibility. You are responsible for the libelous content of this website, and accountable for it. Dell
Back in the Summer of 1996, I bought a unit from Dell Winders. It was a unit with two rods connected to a small box, and a larger box with two probes that you have to stick to the ground. If I remember well, it was called Omnitron system II, or something like that. I was living in Alaska at that time, and I phoned Dell (internet was limited in 1996) and he told me that the operator of the device does not need to have dowsing abilities in order to use it. He also told me that I was welcome to go to Florida for a demonstration, and that he was living in a trailer with an extra room for visitors. I paid something like $600.00 back then, got the device and a few months later I went to Greece where I spent the next five years. I practiced for countless hours in the next few months and I learned NOTHING! The device would not respond. Then my brother was interested in trying but after a few weeks he came out with the same results. Just to make sure that maybe there was something wrong with us, we also had some friends to try using the unit. Nothing. Then I took it to a person that is a successful dowser in our area, and after a few hours of testing he told me that the only thing useful is the rods (for a dowser), the unit is useless as it does... nothing! And the rods were not that good either. He said he had better ones!
So, I took the unit to my father's farm, open the box and cleaned out the useless electronics, and used the box as a nest for pidgeons!!! At least I found a good use for it, lol.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympios View Post
Back in the Summer of 1996, I bought a unit from Dell Winders. It was a unit with two rods connected to a small box, and a larger box with two probes that you have to stick to the ground. If I remember well, it was called Omnitron system II, or something like that. I was living in Alaska at that time, and I phoned Dell (internet was limited in 1996) and he told me that the operator of the device does not need to have dowsing abilities in order to use it. He also told me that I was welcome to go to Florida for a demonstration, and that he was living in a trailer with an extra room for visitors. I paid something like $600.00 back then, got the device and a few months later I went to Greece where I spent the next five years. I practiced for countless hours in the next few months and I learned NOTHING! The device would not respond. Then my brother was interested in trying but after a few weeks he came out with the same results. Just to make sure that maybe there was something wrong with us, we also had some friends to try using the unit. Nothing. Then I took it to a person that is a successful dowser in our area, and after a few hours of testing he told me that the only thing useful is the rods (for a dowser), the unit is useless as it does... nothing! And the rods were not that good either. He said he had better ones!
So, I took the unit to my father's farm, open the box and cleaned out the useless electronics, and used the box as a nest for pidgeons!!! At least I found a good use for it, lol.
You use the box for a pidgeons nest,and can use the rods as antenna for TV,but anyway 600 $ its a lot of money for this...
Old 07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Perhaps the knowledge that Dell was simply selling a device that someone else made, that he had no idea what was actually inside, that he is in no way responsible for anything you found out about the product, and that nothing is ever his fault, makes you feel a little less bitter about the whole episode.

Someone loaned me an Omnitron II a while back. I'm sure I took some photos, will have to dig them out so you can re-live those glorious memories.

- Carl
Old 07-14-2008, 05:13 PM

Default mental dowsing

Quote:
your birds should know mental dowsing, otherwise you will not have eggs.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Someone loaned me an Omnitron II a while back. I'm sure I took some photos, will have to dig them out so you can re-live those glorious memories.

- Carl
Lol, thanks Carl. If I remember well, the unit was in a grey soft plastic bag/case that had a tag or label that said "TRAVELER" or "VOYAGER" on it. I remember this because some people asked me if that is the name brand, and I told them "No, that's... me; a tourist."