LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Guru

Default LRL rod and search method *

* Based on the technic used by an extraordinary professional who detects the wished thing at long distance.

I'll drop all I know about it.

Regards

Esteban
Attached Files
File Type: zip kind of rod.zip (6.0 KB, 1154 views)
Old 06-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban,

This is almost exactly the way the rangertell examiner is built. You're correct about the swivel being resistant and less prone to overcome friction, but I prefer the other way. I usually grease the handle with some drops of machinery oil, so for instance, when I'm standing still pointed to a target, the examiner moves the antenna more easily and precise instead of employing a walking movement. Of course I won't use the examiner in a hurricane outside.

Does your friend uses a circuit box with this device or a sample chamber?

By the way, check your mail box.
Regards.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi Esteban,

This is almost exactly the way the rangertell examiner is built. You're correct about the swivel being resistant and less prone to overcome friction, but I prefer the other way. I usually grease the handle with some drops of machinery oil, so for instance, when I'm standing still pointed to a target, the examiner moves the antenna more easily and precise instead of employing a walking movement. Of course I won't use the examiner in a hurricane outside.

Does your friend uses a circuit box with this device or a sample chamber?

By the way, check your mail box. I sent you an email.
Regards.
Hi Hung, just I want refer technic used by exceptional LRL rod manager and his assistant for to found valuable metals. The desirable metal is chosen from a small box of samples.

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-24-2008, 05:55 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban.
Is there something inside the pipe??? (sample......)
Old 06-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Esteban.
Is there something inside the pipe??? (sample......)
Hi Geo

Sample is not in the pipe. No in handle.

The handle is heavy, remember this.

I'll publish by part.

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Guru

Don't know what is the function of this, but is part of all I saw. The operator put at 2 or 3 meters from him.

First, you must move the titanium inside the receptacle (move it as you do with a flask of medicine) and place the tripod-antenna system on the soil.

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 06-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Don't know what is the function of this, but is part of all I saw.
This is a radionic sample transmitter with antenna obbeying possible wavelength emissions. It sets out the transmission and once a signal line is estabilished with the target, the receiver part aligns to it. It's kind of primitive, but works.

On the TNET forum, Diverlynn's operation team of sea recovery employs one antenna like that, only difference is that his is powered and employs high voltages.

One interesting testimonial covering techniques of target location employing devices like you posted above, I present bellow. This is from an Examiner user who utilizes a curious aproach for detection. This might well serve any device of the kind including plain dowsing rods.
First time out with the Examiner:
Equipment used and Equipment Set-up:
Sample of 3 gold coins (approx. weight 3 ounces).
Cleared the calculator, then set the Examiner’s Calculator to xxxxx (xxx)
Set the front Sensitivity/Gain Potentiometer to maximum.
Extended out the antenna to just about maximum length (90 to 95% extended).
Test Set-Up:
Had my son hide the gold somewhere on the ground on a 25 foot radius 360 degree circle. Coins were located somewhere on the 360 degree circle. Afterward I came out to find the gold, without knowing the coins location. Standing in the middle of the circle, with right hand level and steady on the Examiner handle, then standing in the center of the circle (walking around the center point)…watching for the antenna to draw off center…after about four or five complete circles in both directions…I had my “chosen angular spot” where I believed the antenna was tracking to and where the gold was hid. Here are my results after three times and why I stopped after three times.
1st test…detected direction was approx.13 degrees off to the left side of the gold’s placement. Results: Extremely encouraging due to the fact there’s a 360 degree circle and I could be off as much as 180 degrees (half-circle either direction). That’s about (13/180) or about 93% correctness in direction.
2nd test…again, the same repeat, I found detected direction was off 13 degrees to the left side of the gold’s actual placement. Results: Again 93% correct direction. Wondering if the 13 degrees (to the left) is consistent? Was I doing something wrong in not getting to the exact angular location?
3rd test…I took more time with this test and really let the antenna swing out fully to find its own equilibrium point. I could see what was happening with the antenna started swaying-triggering to a point (13 deg from final) …but found the final “resting spot” dead equilibrium point just to left of that. I felt certain I located the gold accurately on this third test. Results: Positive hit…the pointed location of the gold was dead-on…or within a negligible 1 degree (99.5% direction correctness).
Conclusions: I believe anything over 22.5 degrees (which equates to 16 directional divisions in a circle) or 87.5% correctness and you might start your journey towards the gold in the wrong direction. While my first two tries were better than 22.5 degrees situated at an encouraging at a consistent 93% accuracy, the third and final test at over 99.5% accuracy made a believer out of me. I stop after the third test being confident all three directional test results were real.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Guru

Attach your seatbelts, we are entering the Twilight Zone....
Fred.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Guru

Don't know why uses it, maybe is not necessary since my perspective. But I
JUST WILL REFER WHAT I SEE and WHAT I KNOW about this very complex, precisse and positive method, wich demmand time and patience.

Not intention to be involved in discussions or diatribes with anybody.

Also I think this is not similar with the Examiner. This is ALL A COMPLEX SEARCHING METHOD.

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Attach your seatbelts, we are entering the Twilight Zone....
Fred.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZHAAdy8rdI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I7vPbthvWo
Old 06-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Guru

In a small box of wood are the samples in plastic screw buttons. The box has more samples as nugget (natural gold), etc. Gold button showed here is for gold manufactured by the man.

You touch the desirable button of combination (iron and gold, for example). This is in one hand and in other hand is the LRL rod. You use only one, no 2 rods.

But I you don't have the complex search method, those tools are impracticable.

Regards

Esteban
Attached Files
File Type: zip box of samples.zip (5.6 KB, 894 views)