LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-12-2008, 11:27 AM

Default need simple device detects gold 1-2 meters depth

hi friends;
i need small and simple curcuit in small antena detects the gold underground 1-2 meters but i do not now to biuld it and do not know the gold frequincy that work on.
i hap
i hope i find it here but not as lrl
i wish mr steban help me in this,
most regards
Old 06-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdlam View Post
hi friends;
i need small and simple curcuit in small antena detects the gold underground 1-2 meters but i do not now to biuld it and do not know the gold frequincy that work on.
i hap
most regards
Just forget about it...

LRL = C.R.A.P.

that's something about...

Creative
Revenues
And
Plucking (a chicken)

So , even if you don't pay for one or make yourself, you'll be disappointed at the end anyway. If you pay for one you will be disappointed much more... and at the end you will desire kill the dealer or just wanna your feathers back...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdlam View Post
hi friends;
i hap
most regards
Not for small targets, yes for size cup or treasure (buried for long time). Simple absorptive circuit based on tape recorder (journalist type). Is very easy

For gold, copper, bronze, silver & alloys.

Soon, I'll post when finish other projects .

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-16-2008, 12:24 AM

Hello esteban,Here in the us we can buy a small handheld amplifier powered by a nine volt battery,it has an internal speaker,an input plugin and an output plugin,would this work in place of the tape recorder by connecting a selenoid coil to the input as the anntenna.These units are very cheap,could we use them for an absorbtive receiver.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold24h View Post
Hello esteban,Here in the us we can buy a small handheld amplifier powered by a nine volt battery,it has an internal speaker,an input plugin and an output plugin,would this work in place of the tape recorder by connecting a selenoid coil to the input as the anntenna.These units are very cheap,could we use them for an absorbtive receiver.
You can use for anything you want... but you'll not find gold24 this way!

"

someone said...
Old 06-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You can use for anything you want... but you'll not find gold24 this way!
Yes, you are right! You can use this as metal detector or vibration detector, or for any magnetic instrument you want, if you replace the audio head for other coil/s.

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Yes, you are right! You can use this as metal detector or vibration detector, or for any magnetic instrument you want, if you replace the audio head for other coil/s.

Regards

Esteban
But you forget to mention I'll never find gold24 this way!

"

someone said...
Old 06-17-2008, 02:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
But you forget to mention I'll never find gold24 this way!
For detect treasure = mass.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
mass ? Also lead has an enormous "mass" compared to volume... really similar to gold but isn't considered as "treasure" ... at least in my place.

If you meant instead "density", change nothing.... concept is like above cause you refer to volume of object too, not just mass.

Maybe you think that lead is good to make jewels...I don't know...

I think that anyway you cannot detect gold or lead coins from meters away... and so all this talking about LRL is the same nonsense you always provided us, no proofs , no working schematics... nothing apart advertising about LRL that "really works".

Is e.g. the FG80 a working LRL or not ? You know about it... but many also here... make a real comparision with others ideas and life facts.

The truth is that no cassette player can be turned in a long range detector of buried metals... just the idea of using one make me laugh, not cause of electronics (most have very nice preamps) but cause of the idea of amplifing something you don't know or understand !

AMPLIFY WHAT ? THE BACKGROUND NOISE ?

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
mass ? Also lead has an enormous "mass" compared to volume... really similar to gold but isn't considered as "treasure" ... at least in my place.

If you meant instead "density", change nothing.... concept is like above cause you refer to volume of object too, not just mass.

Maybe you think that lead is good to make jewels...I don't know...

I think that anyway you cannot detect gold or lead coins from meters away... and so all this talking about LRL is the same nonsense you always provided us, no proofs , no working schematics... nothing apart advertising about LRL that "really works".

Is e.g. the FG80 a working LRL or not ? You know about it... but many also here... make a real comparision with others ideas and life facts.

The truth is that no cassette player can be turned in a long range detector of buried metals... just the idea of using one make me laugh, not cause of electronics (most have very nice preamps) but cause of the idea of amplifing something you don't know or understand !

AMPLIFY WHAT ? THE BACKGROUND NOISE ?

Kind regards,
Max
Yes, not for long range, few meters, but lead "no emit" or no "create" the enough "field" for to be detectable. This can to beep one or two times, but is not consistent, as iron or aluminium. But copper, bronze, gold, silver and his alloys buried for long time yes "emit" the "field". Extrange but good!

OK, background noise can be a problem, but the sensibility point is adjusting at this level (remember, in all the world background noise is present and this can affect also any kind of metal detector).

The concept of long range detection is problematic, but method for 10-30 meters is absolutelly positive.

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Why not ? you could detect alterations in attraction forces in comparison with surrounding soil.But we know that this force in invertely proporcional to square of distance, so it is soooo weak...unless you are looking for tons of gold...
Should look to gravimeter.Maybe one will end detecting the moon
regards,
Fred.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Why not ? you could detect alterations in attraction forces in comparison with surrounding soil.But we know that this force in invertely proporcional to square of distance, so it is soooo weak...unless you are looking for tons of gold...
Should look to gravimeter.Maybe one will end detecting the moon
regards,
Fred.
Fred, mass no in terms of attraction by gravitatory forces, yes regarding capability of "emission" of the phenomenom. At more big targets, more intense the "field" around this conductive metals buried for long time .

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-17-2008, 08:10 PM

Esteban, what is that Tr coil?
Old 06-18-2008, 04:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill512 View Post
Esteban, what is that Tr coil?
An oscillator.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Guru

one oscilator is one simple circuit of eflusion of hig or low frecuencies from one coil, what are send to the ground for choke whit object and return and sensibilize the coil receptor
Old 06-19-2008, 03:40 AM
Guru

Default Esteban LRL

Hi Esteban,
Bravo amigo! You have finally learned not to respond to the nay sayers and focus on your very constructive ideas to help us out on this LRL detection.

Here are some questions regarding your circuit:
1. You have tape recorder but it looks to me like all you need is a tape player without the record feature ???

2. Please provide more details of the pickup coil design. Such as size, magnet size, number of turn of what size wire.

3. Please provide more details of the "detection" circuit on the output of the detector.

4. Where is the oscillator - not obvious on what you mean. ???

God Bless you and many thanks for your patience and help.

Goldfinder
Old 06-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
Hi Esteban,
Bravo amigo! You have finally learned not to respond to the nay sayers and focus on your very constructive ideas to help us out on this LRL detection.

Here are some questions regarding your circuit:
1. You have tape recorder but it looks to me like all you need is a tape player without the record feature ???

2. Please provide more details of the pickup coil design. Such as size, magnet size, number of turn of what size wire.

3. Please provide more details of the "detection" circuit on the output of the detector.

4. Where is the oscillator - not obvious on what you mean. ???

God Bless you and many thanks for your patience and help.

Goldfinder
1. Yes, you eliminate motor, mechanical part and case (pure weight here). The tape recorder has a mechanical swicht wich works when you press the record button. Connect direct here.

2. The type I have in mind is toroid type inserted in aluminuim closed loop or open loop. This coil as only 1.9 to 2.1 ohms. But also I'll try another type (no try yet by me = coaxial cable but shield connected to ground).

3. Output is audio tone generator 0.1-0.2 second type beeper.

4. Oscillator and receiver coils are sample wich shows in wich application you can use a tape recorder.

Project is based in:

1. Loop-toroid coil

2. Coil preamp

3. Tape recorder

4. Audio output (beeper)

There are two types of loop in the project. I'll try wich is better. But remember: this is not for beach hunting or small items (but sometimes an only coin can give you detections for few time with the detector 3-4 meters of the coin, not very depth). Treasure is another history... Strong!!!
Attached Images