LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-09-2007, 11:09 PM

Default TRACKERHOUND 2000

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DEVICE?, DID ANY OF YOU HAD CHANCE TO ENCOUNT WITH THIS ?????
http://trackerhound.bravehost.com/
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Guru

YES, THIS IS A DOWNSING DIVISE MADE BY A CHILEAN GUY. HE ALSO MADE METAL DETECTORS, SEE THE WEB SITE LINK OF MR GRESWELL

http://www.radiestesia.cl/

I STILL CAN GET ANY EXTRA INFORMATION ABOUT THIS DIVICE USERS HERE IN CHILE, SO I REALLY CAN´T THRUST IF WILL WORK OR NOT. THIS IS PURE DOWNSING, LIKE A DOSE ROD WITH LITTLE BOTLES THAT CONTAINS THE MATERIAL YOU WANT TO FIND. THE YOUTUBE VIDEO DON´T SHOW A REAL TEST THAT CAN CONVINCE ANYONE. I CAN ALSO TELL YOU THAT A FEW YEARS AGO, THIS DIVICE WAS SHOW BY A LOCAL NEWSPAPER HERE IN CHILE, GIVING CREDITS TO THIS DEVICE, BUT I STILL DON´T KNOW IF IT REALLY CAN FOUND ANYTHING,.

REGARDS

NELSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by strujas View Post
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DEVICE?, DID ANY OF YOU HAD CHANCE TO ENCOUNT WITH THIS ?????
http://trackerhound.bravehost.com/
Old 08-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Guru

I have never seen a device like this successful in locating anything, so maybe a good idea to see a demonstration of it working before you pay money for it. This device is advertised on a free website, form someone in Chile. If you buy this locator and it does not work, then you will have only the option to hope the person in Chile will allow you to return the equipment and refund your money.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-10-2007, 12:14 PM

For devices like that is very hard to prove does it works, first you must know for place where you surely find gold or silver, You can't test it somewhere where doesnt exist some kind of treasure, but if you know that you dont need that device , I heard from some people in my country that this device works, but i heard here that mineoro works too, people here is very strange and they possess some kind of evil , their logic is:" If I had bought that and that doesnt work, and I had lost my money, I will tell others that my device is perfect and they will too throw their money " becouse I dont belive anyone from here, and i am searching for information from someone of you who had opportunity to see this device on work....
Old 08-10-2007, 12:52 PM

I saw the movie , this is the funnyest and stupidyest movie which i had ever seen , after this film I belive that they didnt sold any device , their producer have mental problems, you can find where is the treasure like you use pendulum on a paper card , I will send them card of my area, and demand of them to tell me where is the treasure!!!!
Thank you Nelson for this movie you have laughted me
maybe this device work, but after this .............
Old 08-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Guru

Hi strujas,

If people in your country have this locator and they say it works, then ask them to show a real demonstration in front of you. You can hide a gold ring and let them find it in front of you.

When you see the locator can always find the hidden ring, then you will know it works. But if it does not find the gold, then you will know it is not a good idea to pay money for this locator.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Guru

Hi,
to me is just another downsing stuff... that serves nothing. Or well one could use e.g. a wood... raven or similar to get exactly same results.

I mean, if doesn't work with a wood can't work with that stuff !

But if you can find stuff using a piece of wood... well... maybe you could change work! And become a professional THer!

So why not ???
Have to find some pieces of wood or dismantle some kitchen table...
is an idea ! think could use also the telephone wire... all around the head... and give it a try ! Who knows ?

Maybe work...

Best regards,
Max
Old 08-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I saw the movie , this is the funnyest and stupidyest movie which i had ever seen , after this film I belive that they didnt sold any device , their producer have mental problems, you can find where is the treasure like you use pendulum on a paper card , I will send them card of my area, and demand of them to tell me where is the treasure!!!!
Yes - I agree.
One of the stupidest things I've seen. Now you know the sort of thing Dell gets up to as a fulltime job.
Map dowsing is just a good excuse for "working from home".
Old 08-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Guru

Hi strujas. Well i have one thing in mind, if all this dowsing stuff really works, and i were a dealer of it, i ll left dowsing sellings and then i ll pick up one of this dowsing divices, go to one or may be a few fields, foud the gold, get rich and after that i ll never work again on my life. I will make some travels, build Metal Detectors, have fun, etc, etc, etc.
Anyway, have you heard of any dowsing sellers if they got rich, not counting the money made by the sales of this tools?

Best regards

Nelson

Quote:
Old 08-10-2007, 10:46 PM

I aggree with your opinion Nelson, but dowsing stuff are not completly useless, in combination with other devices they can be successful.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I aggree with your opinion Nelson, but dowsing stuff are not completly useless, in combination with other devices they can be successful.
Many a true word...
"in combination with other devices they can be successful" - but on their own they're useless.
The truth is they add zero value.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
"in combination with other devices they can be successful" - but on their own they're useless.
Does this mean that if I find a target with my PI detector, I could use the Ranger Tell as a probe tool to help dig it up?
Old 08-11-2007, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Does this mean that if I find a target with my PI detector, I could use the Ranger Tell as a probe tool to help dig it up?
I think you cant , but if you use Ranger tell and he react somewhere you can take some GPR to check, that's good combination
Old 08-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
A spade would be more efficient.