LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Guru

Default I'm back! (with great news)

First of all, I’ve been away for some time now busy in the field and also due to spending time in the development of an LRL system and faced the news about Dells health. I hope he recovers real fast and will pray from the deepest of my heart for this to happen.

Despite of that, other things here never change in respect to the LRL subject, making being in this forum almost a null point after all this time… Anyway I’ll go into that later.

First good news is that we found the location of a hystorical treasure! A 500 hundred year old treasure, people almost thought of it as a legend. I’m really proud to have participation in
all of this, something I will tell my grandchildren, who knows, in the future.

I will be posting some words in a thread related to that later.
But don’t even think about asking for details as those will not be released. I am not allowed to and even if I was, I would not give any further info. I have my reasons.

Second great news is that we acomplished an all electronic LRL system pretty much based on the known technology which people like Esteban and now Andreas are probably familiar with.
It took me some months to figure out how to do it based on my own knowledge about the subject and with great support from my fellow friends hi tech technicians, my great friend M…a superb nuclear physicist and a couple of consultants from the department of aeronautics technology staff. In the end it presented to be simpler than thought initialy.

Phase 1 is dealing with detection of gold and silver from long distance (diamonds is on the way). Equations and tests indicate the possibility of locating a small object such as a coin from about 1 mile, depending of the power of the transmitter and the bandwidth employed. Not sure if we will sacrifice bandwidth just for distance, although 1 mile for a coin is impressive.
Exact object location is known through triangulation with two shots from different spots, although we will be working soon on a method based on the law of sines and fast Fourrier transformations to be data collected in a software. This will also employ optoelectronics I guess.

Although the prototype is almost ready, I hope to have a fully working unit in a few months.

Phase 2, a more complex stage, will deal with imaging of the object located with detection error rates being put almost to none, based on realtime calculations made through data collection to a computer which also will consider all terrain types. In fact all new data will be stored in a special library ready to be used as reference.

Although phase 1 device is relatively inexpensive to build, prices for the upgrade raises dramatically.
Initial cost estimates for the second generation device (phase 2) is around US$ 80,000, due to the high price of the extremely sensitive components involved.

This device will not be for sale and will be only used for personal research of my team as a geo locating group.

Although a picture of the device could be shown, the technology about it won’t ever be discussed anytime.

Anyway, I just thought I would share those two great infos with you all.
I wish the best of luck to all, specially Esteban and Andreas in their attempts and inventions and if my opinion counts, I say I don’t agree also with sharing hard earned info with everybody. Everyone is capable of developing anything. It just takes time, effort, hard work and specially
merit.
And merit, cannot be shared.

After reading recent posts here with personal attacks, posters trying to make developers release secret info about their devices, discredit towards them, etc. I considered that maybe it’s time to conservatively take part in the forums, or even leave.
The kind of treatment people like Esteban and Andreas received is getting out of hand for several weeks. I think it’s enough. So, if this kind of behavior remains a constant, there will not be much purpose to remain here.

Have a great day you all.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:12 PM
robert

Thumbs down What merrit???

What merit you are talking about? Hah,hah,hah,hah...!!!???
Who's gonna take you,esteban and simillars for real, any more?
After all you already claimed here? Bunch of lias,nonsences,empty advetisments.....money taking for scam devices...?
It is good to "clean" up this forum from your kind of people!
Go away, stay there and good bye for ever!
I hope esteban and simillars will follow you!
Old 07-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Guru

Default coin from about 1 mile

How many coins are in one mile
5280 feet in one mile but pickup a coin
Bull again and I can't find my BS flag.
$80,000 for the detector but the first one was of low cost.
Is this the making a a good old scam again
ONE MILE FOR A COIN..............STOP AND THINK ....ONE MILE
THE BS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY
ONE MILE FOR A COIN 5280 FEET
FOR ONE COIN
ONE MILE FOR A ONE COIN
Old 07-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Despite of that, other things here never change in respect to the LRL subject, making being in this forum almost a null point after all this time… Anyway I’ll go into that later.
Well - I've been wondering when you would grace us with you presence once again. The truth is that (as you rightly say) nothing changes in respect of the LRL subject. It's still snake oil, and always will be.

Quote:
First good news is that we found the location of a hystorical treasure! A 500 hundred year old treasure, people almost thought of it as a legend. I’m really proud to have participation in
all of this, something I will tell my grandchildren, who knows, in the future.

I will be posting some words in a thread related to that later.
But don’t even think about asking for details as those will not be released. I am not allowed to and even if I was, I would not give any further info. I have my reasons.
Not a surprise. Grand announcement, followed by secrecy.

Quote:
Second great news is that we acomplished an all electronic LRL system pretty much based on the known technology which people like Esteban and now Andreas are probably familiar with.
It took me some months to figure out how to do it based on my own knowledge about the subject and with great support from my fellow friends hi tech technicians, my great friend M…a superb nuclear physicist and a couple of consultants from the department of aeronautics technology staff. In the end it presented to be simpler than thought initialy.
Hmmmm..... I'd have been more surprised if you'd announced that after months of extensive research the LRL alchemy had completely eluded you and your masterful team of scientists. Grand claims, but no proof as usual.

Quote:
Phase 1 is dealing with detection of gold and silver from long distance (diamonds is on the way). Equations and tests indicate the possibility of locating a small object such as a coin from about 1 mile, depending of the power of the transmitter and the bandwidth employed. Not sure if we will sacrifice bandwidth just for distance, although 1 mile for a coin is impressive.
Exact object location is known through triangulation with two shots from different spots, although we will be working soon on a method based on the law of sines and fast Fourrier transformations to be data collected in a software. This will also employ optoelectronics I guess.

Although the prototype is almost ready, I hope to have a fully working unit in a few months.

Phase 2, a more complex stage, will deal with imaging of the object located with detection error rates being put almost to none, based on realtime calculations made through data collection to a computer which also will consider all terrain types. In fact all new data will be stored in a special library ready to be used as reference.

Although phase 1 device is relatively inexpensive to build, prices for the upgrade raises dramatically.
Initial cost estimates for the second generation device (phase 2) is around US$ 80,000, due to the high price of the extremely sensitive components involved.

Quote:
This device will not be for sale and will be only used for personal research of my team as a geo locating group.
And good luck with it!

Quote:
Although a picture of the device could be shown, the technology about it won’t ever be discussed anytime.
It would be a waste of everyone's time anyway.

Quote:
Anyway, I just thought I would share those two great infos with you all.
I wish the best of luck to all, specially Esteban and Andreas in their attempts and inventions and if my opinion counts, I say I don’t agree also with sharing hard earned info with everybody. Everyone is capable of developing anything. It just takes time, effort, hard work and specially
merit.
And merit, cannot be shared.
Yes, that I can agree with. Good luck to Esteban. He's definitely been taking a pasting recently for sticking his neck out. But now you've returned, the heat is off Esteban. Welcome back!!

Quote:
After reading recent posts here with personal attacks, posters trying to make developers release secret info about their devices, discredit towards them, etc. I considered that maybe it’s time to conservatively take part in the forums, or even leave.
The kind of treatment people like Esteban and Andreas received is getting out of hand for several weeks. I think it’s enough. So, if this kind of behavior remains a constant, there will not be much purpose to remain here.
My suspicion is that Esteban doesn't really care what anyone thinks here. He believes his stuff works. Unfortunately he cannot prove it to anyone else.

Quote:
Have a great day you all.
And you...
Old 07-11-2007, 01:32 AM

Wait! Hold it!

I think...... yes, the meter in my detector is signaling.

I think it's found something.
Attached Images

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 07-11-2007, 01:54 AM

hello guys,
this thread is really the funnest of all the Geotech Forum
Best contest for:
10 MILES FOR ONE COIN and LRL at 100,000 $ US DLLS "economico"!
We hope so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, THANKSSS
nice Hungting
Alexis
Old 07-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
Wait! Hold it!

I think...... yes, the meter in my detector is signaling.

I think it's found something.
Hi Rudy,
what's "B.S." for ?
Buried Silver ?
ehm
don't understand...

Best regards,
Max
Old 07-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
hello guys,
this thread is really the funnest of all the Geotech Forum
Best contest for:
10 MILES FOR ONE COIN and LRL at 100,000 $ US DLLS "economico"!
We hope so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, THANKSSS
nice Hungting
Alexis
Hi Alexis,
how are you ?

I agree to all BUT

"... at 100,000 $ US DLLS "economico"!"

(ehm maybe for him it's cheapy... you know...he've found many lost treasures! )

Kind regards,
Max
Old 07-12-2007, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Rudy,
what's "B.S." for ?
Buried Silver ?
ehm
don't understand...

Best regards,
Max
Hi Max,

Well, in this context "B.S. " is not a Bachelor of Science degree. It is more
lke a "Phd". As in "Piled Higher and Deeper" .

The meter I showed (and you all saw it working), measures the Pile getting Deeper. Unlike LRLs, it doesn't have to be a long time buried pile.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda