LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-07-2006, 09:49 PM

They say the X was remotely sensed using long range locator
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2006, 04:08 AM
Guru

VCRB,Thank you for your concern for my state of mind. Granted it did take some pondering to remember telephone conversions with a nice lady from Greece, by the initials V.R. from only 15 years ago, so I guess senility has indeed set in. A fact we both will have to accept if you are going to continue your criticisms, and I continue to reply to it.

Actually, I don't even remember you asking the question;
Quote:
Your senility has compromised your memory. So much so, that you neglected to answer a very simple question I put forth in a previous post. Mainly, what makes you such an expert in the treasure-hunting field?
If I had seen such a question, I could not have given you an answer. I am not an expert on Treasure hunting, and make no claim of being. I merely share what I have learned from my own personal experience in the field with my fellow Treasure hunters, just as some share their personal field experience with me.

I don't know why it would have any significance to you, but because you asked, I have accepted invitations and gone to 5 countries for clients, expense paid. I was unable to accept invitations to 4 other countries.

As far as Treasures found, I don't divulge that information, and what my clients have recovered is their perrogative if they wish to announce it. It's none of my business.

The nuggets, I gave to friends when I returned from the Carolinas.

I don't understand why that you feel it was a proud moment for me. I had already been paid for my service. I am humbled when some one gives me a gift. In fact gifts, or honors are difficult for me to accept, when there are kids going hungry, and folks suffering in the world who could benefit, and are much more deserving than me.

It's hard for me to see why people get so excited over a a piece gold. It's one of the most common elements on this earth.

On a skeptic request such as yours, I once posted a photo of a one third share of Spanish Gold coins. It was ridiculed as being fake, and Gold foil wrapped choclate. So, there is not much point in posting photo's of treasure. It makes me appear as a braggart, and too much oportunity for the Skeptic clan to express their ignorance.

Right now, I've already had to delay my Alabama trip, and I'm probably wasting more time with this courtesy reply to your questions.

I wish you every success in what ever it is you are seeking, and hope you overcome your bitterness. Dell
Old 11-08-2006, 05:07 AM

I asked man named Bob why equations important. He say sideways numbers important for sideways treasure hunting. Twisting very important.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
I am humbled when some one gives me a gift. In fact gifts, or honors are difficult for me to accept, when there are kids going hungry, and folks suffering in the world who could benefit, and are much more deserving than me.
nice and adorable, Dell, this is the thing should be the main purpose of every treasure hunter that help desperate & miserable people to give them a hand. god will compensate these behaviors after death( when none of our assets will be useful).if this be a cordial and sincere intention of a THer, he will succeed. All these manmade tools are alibi the main thing is will of god.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by proscan View Post
They say the X was remotely sensed using long range locator
Pythagoras strikes again!!