LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Guru

Default Ionic mechanism...

Suggestive words? (in red).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ionic mechanisms of electric field detection.zip (24.2 KB, 1848 views)
Old 06-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Guru

Well done Esteban, Nice job.
This only one part of the evidences I've been stating here for eons regarding the Mineoros.
The supposed 'science experts' still think they are studying the subject at school.
They are all late to update their knowledges.
Also that's why I quit arguing with them about the subject.
Wasting time?
But I will not 'give them the recipe of the cake'...
Old 06-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Guru

Hung and all:

The mantaray detects the batteries of photo cameras looses in the sea... via the electric field of the batteries. The mantaray stay in the site because believe is his "food"... and detect it at good distance, so is a good metal detector! Learn from the Nature. Metal buried for long time is a battery.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Hung and all:

The mantaray detects the batteries of photo cameras looses in the sea... via the electric field of the batteries. The mantaray stay in the site because believe is his "food"... and detect it at good distance, so is a good metal detector! Learn from the Nature. Metal buried for long time is a battery.
Exactly.
This confirms also the 'fogo factuo' (portuguese) phenomena. I think it's US St. Elmos Fire.
I have a friend who was camping at night and saw the phenomena in the same region where an old farmer had buried gold in the past. And he swear it looks like fire.

Esteban, since the mantaray can detect charged metals subsurface and since we cannot train a mantaray to search lost shipwrecks, as far as I know, there must be a way of building a search antenna based on scalar waves which could scan a vast area. That is, this would be a side scan sonar-like to receive (detect) subsurface charges employing scalar waves. Since thiw waves are imune to the faraday cage, it could be somehow modified to combine audio electrical pulses to acomplish so.
The results: Instead of using the 'stone age' method of having a ship to cruise the sea a 'la love boat' with that thing attached, we could simply have a stationary system which could scan a vast area.
One could first hand see the images in a lap top sitting confortably at the dock, eating some fries and drinking gatorade...

What do you say?
Want to join me as this is in my list for 'soon to be created projects'?
Old 06-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Guru

Just this is a new project based on waves can easyly pass through iron. Many gold is inside iron box, wich actuates as a shield for long range detectors.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Many gold is inside iron box, wich actuates as a shield for long range detectors.
I do not find this to be true of Frequency Discrimination. Dell
Old 06-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
I do not find this to be true of Frequency Discrimination. Dell
Dell, you're correct.
But I believe he's talking about the Mineoro aproach which happens to be ionic.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Guru

Red face ION versus electrostatic detection

To all doing the ION detectors,
From building several so called ion detectors (Ivconic, Zahori, etc.) I find that they all do a good job of detecting electrostatic fields but are lousy in detection of ions. I decided that the ion detector must be able to distinguish between the two or one doesn't have any reliable way to tell if ions are being detected or it is simply an electrostatic field.

To solve this conumdrum I ran a few tests with my ion/ES detector and found that ions have a very rapid pulse associaled with them. This would be analogous to what Esteban referred to in one memo saying the Minero gave a "pop" in the earphones when an ion was detected. Conversely, the ES fields were much slower transitions.

The "radio receiver" in the Mineoro detector is possibly a pulse (high frequency) detector and if it is a radio, it is a very poor way to do a pulse detect that comes from an ion or ion discharge.

In my tests I set off sparks by walking across my carpet with acrylic socks and then touched a ground location to create a spark discharge. That would be ion discharges and high speed discharges. I adjusted my oscope to detect anything over 50 Khz as output from the my ion/ES detector circuit. I found that the only spark discharges were detected and the electrostatic fields that I created around the antenna would be totally ignored as far as triggering the Oscope.

So now I am going to install a glitch grabber circuit into my detector circuit and see how that works.

As an aside, I did a lot of field tests looking for buried treasure with my ion/ES detector and so far have found absolutely nothing. The detector is so sensitive that my feet generate ES and possibly ion discharges that make the detector meter do wild. So to counter this I take a few steps that then use the detector.

Any inputs on a simple glitch detector would be appreciated.

If there is a pony in all this ion horsepucky TH stuf I'll find it.

Goldfinder
Old 06-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Guru

Default Ions? Electrostatic fields?

Ummm... Just out of curiosity...

Is it not true that a measurable collection of ions will cause a resulting measurable electrostatic field?

And is it not also true that a strong electrostatic field will tend to promote the presence of ions? (just wondering).
Old 06-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Guru

Default Ions and physics 101

J_Player
It seems we go around an around with this ion thing. If you really want to understand ions go read a physics book and do some experiments.

Of course a collection of ions create an ES field. ION create an ES field in space around them. Go read the definition of an ES field and an ion. See Michael Faraday -circa ancient history of science.

Of course a high enough concentration of ions will IONize the air around the collection of ions.

We are not in physics 101 here. We are talking about (hopefully if you are on track) a way to DETECT FREE IONs in the air around the supposed source of the ions; namely, over or near a gold target buried in the ground that has been there for a long enough period to ionize the ground and air around said gold target. Of course this is all theoretical as none of us (except the Mineroro believers) really believe such ions exist around buried gold. However, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and do some experiments.

We are experimenting in several ways:
1. To develop a relatively inexpensive ion AND ES field detector.
2. Use this detector in the field and see it such ions concentrations exist around long buried gold.

NOW in relation to 1. I have built several supposed ion detectors (some from this site and others from elsewhere) and none of them seem to be able to discriminate between a strict ES field and free ions in the air. So if you read my post I suggested a possible way to accomplish this. Please re-read my post. Ions striking the antenna and others that go to ground in the vicinity will cause a rapid pulse that a glitch (filter of sime kind) and the detector, if designed properly, will isolate these events and voila - we may be able to detect possible ions. Plus if we leave the ES portion in tact, we also can detect the ES fields also.

Now for you others who seem to need physics/Electrical Engr 101 - yes - the pulse from an ion does in fact generate some weak electromagneitc radiation with a radio frequency (RF) spectrum accociated with it. So what - if there are ions their affects on the circuit will be random. An RF signal will still have to get through the detector electronics and will be non-random.

So lets quit this physics 101 quibling and come up with a good and inexpersive ion detector. - Please!

Goldfinder
Old 06-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Guru

Default Simple glitch detector

Goldfinger

Here a simple glitch detector:
Attached Files
File Type: zip GLITCH.zip (175.1 KB, 1385 views)
Old 06-19-2006, 09:43 AM

Smile Mineoro's story in ion detection

Hello everybody
This was sent to me by mineoro which describes their detection system and I think it talks about what Goldfinder found with his oscilloscope,and also what esteban is talking about.

Substance Locator and Classifying Detector.

This is a system capable of accurately detecting,
locating and classifying, at long range, the
detected substance.

It detects,locates and classifies buried substances.

The detection method is based on the electrostatic
fields generated by the Inner core of the Earth that
originate in cosmic space. Location is made possible
due to elliptical propagation of ionic fields, generated
and released by buried substances.

Substance classification is made possible
because of energy archs that emit from buried or non
buried matter, which generate potential energy when
interacting inside an ionic chamber of the same
substance. This phenomenon is amplified in
electronic or mechanical circuitry.

Substance detection takes place in an elliptical