LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-31-2021, 08:17 AM

Default GER GOLD HUNTER DETECTOR

As a new member, I greet all the members and the Administrators of the site and I am from Greece.
Dear members, I would like to inform those who know and have worked on the machine of the German company GER, the Gold Hunter Detector, what they think about it and how reliable it is on gold research and I do not mean gold in natural form but gold objects (gold) coins, English gold pounds, etc.) Thank you.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:37 PM
Guru

I'd say be careful about spending several thousand on those devices. I've never used that type but I've heard some people say some derogatory things, don't know if they are true. I conversed with a guy who had access to one and it didn't even sound like he could locate a practice target, well, at least he never even mentioned that it could. Most peole get quite enthusiastic when they can locate a test target reliably but he never said a word about it.

It's easy to get the gold fever and think such a device will make you rich overnight. Just like with the best gold nugget metal detector, there are no guarantees you will find anything. And fact is, most people do not get rich.

Most all these devices have a pivoting antenna and these take a very long time to learn. Actually it is the person who needs to be able to quiet their mind so they don't influence the locator.
Old 06-02-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I'd say be careful about spending several thousand on those devices. I've never used that type but I've heard some people say some derogatory things, don't know if they are true. I conversed with a guy who had access to one and it didn't even sound like he could locate a practice target, well, at least he never even mentioned that it could. Most peole get quite enthusiastic when they can locate a test target reliably but he never said a word about it.

It's easy to get the gold fever and think such a device will make you rich overnight. Just like with the best gold nugget metal detector, there are no guarantees you will find anything. And fact is, most people do not get rich.

Most all these devices have a pivoting antenna and these take a very long time to learn. Actually it is the person who needs to be able to quiet their mind so they don't influence the locator.
Mr. Mike thank you for the message and advice but I have no fever for gold and I am looking for machines with comfort and attention and that is why I ask for this particular machine because I have read good and mediocre reviews in Amazon. Besides these distance machines are auxiliary and only with the local metal detector can you see if there is something buried where the gold distance detector shows you.
Old 06-02-2021, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteris View Post
As a new member, I greet all the members and the Administrators of the site and I am from Greece.
Dear members, I would like to inform those who know and have worked on the machine of the German company GER, the Gold Hunter Detector, what they think about it and how reliable it is on gold research and I do not mean gold in natural form but gold objects (gold) coins, English gold pounds, etc.) Thank you.
Name:  GER DETECT GOLD HUNTER.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  7.2 KB