Have you finally build PDK-3?
Old 12-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh View Post
Hello Morgan,

Have you finally build PDK-3?
yes, I build the Locator LRL PDK-3 , in the year 2017 I found two treasures with this locator,actualy is the one I use in my search.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:32 AM
Guru

Good news, congratulations, have you installed in your PDK 3 a magnetic receiver with a stimulator or a BFO with electric receiver ???
Old 12-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
Good news, congratulations, have you installed in your PDK 3 a magnetic receiver with a stimulator or a BFO with electric receiver ???
the stimulator is a coil with a circuit and a radio , I think esteban put some info about that in this forum, thats where I get this information .
Old 12-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Guru

Thank you , i have an idea about this methode , it look a scalar m?thode , but i need some information about the coils , of stimulator and of the receiver ? Thank you !
Old 03-08-2020, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
As i told,the PDK-2.2 is the LRL that needs special and extremly dificult calibration ,after well calibrated is able to locate the targets same as PDK-2.1 or even better for the small gold, but i´m talking about field tests made here,in other countries results can be diferent.
Only three PDK-2.2 was made,one was mine(already sold).
If the person who is using this LRL cant calibrate it correctly ,is not possible to locate the targets,even the big objects,becouse this device needs calibration to the point that it starts locating the metals in front of the coil,at the same time that it happens great capacitance in the front batteries box.Anyway the voltage regulator keep constant calibration most of the time.With this is possible to locate 1,5V spark at only 60 cm.
PDK-2.1 is more simple to operate,but need constant Fine Tuning calibration,maybe each 5 or 10 minutes of search we need to check the front knob by touching,to keep the high level of sensitivity.
with this LRL is possible to locate 1,5V spark at 1,20m or sometimes 2,00m.
That is, it turns out that you didn?t just remove the power batteries to the front panel. And the batteries also participate in the search as an element of the antenna. I just drew at such a moment that when you touch the power minus, a trigger occurs and a sound is made. This is at maximum sensitivity.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:01 PM

You can use anything where you could stimulate your coil I have told you before. a pot, a coil, a part of the board, and even your finger at some point will work better ... when you detect your presence you can put a larger capacitor so the coil will focus on receiving signals. I used to say that he is a detector of the phenomenon ..what is so difficult to add..
Old 03-16-2020, 09:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
You can use anything where you could stimulate your coil I have told you before. a pot, a coil, a part of the board, and even your finger at some point will work better ... when you detect your presence you can put a larger capacitor so the coil will focus on receiving signals. I used to say that he is a detector of the phenomenon ..what is so difficult to add..
I think is a bit complex.....