LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

Guess I solved the riddle:

It is always an "inbetween thing".

In usual MDs the metal objects comes inbetween the action-radius of the coil(s) or there field(s) and with special detectors it also can only work if there is this special situation.

It was proven tested and possible that an electrostatic detector also finds metal if it's inbetween the e.s.-field.

And that helicopter my Detector #2 received also was inbetween such an e.s.-field of earth and sky. It doesn't have to directly above me because of its very strong power, like a flash in a thunderstorm also can be far away and still got recognised.

It is very interresting that the Mineoro doesn't work at high air-humidity (and also soil humidity???) because usually radio waves have no problem with it. You even can watch satellite TV if it's strong raining or snowing - there is only some loss in signal-strenght. And of course you also can listen to the radio if it's raining.

What really is effected by humidity is electrostatic and high voltage.

Let's assume the Mineoro measures the difference between the nearby static potential of ground and sky.
Even if it works different - and we better find an all time working device - with this method it should be possible to detect metal objects only with passive reception.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Guru

Hi All

For measuring a static voltage (perhaps a part of "phenomenon") it's necessary an alternate B field that acts as antenna, a sort of "chopper" system that overlaps tha DC field, otherwise it's very difficult to meausure a little change in the static DC field. There is a change if we lower or raise the antenna or we change the inclination and perhaps it is the Sky or compass effect

Best regards
Old 09-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder
Guess I solved the riddle:

It is always an "inbetween thing".

In usual MDs the metal objects comes inbetween the action-radius of the coil(s) or there field(s) and with special detectors it also can only work if there is this special situation.

It was proven tested and possible that an electrostatic detector also finds metal if it's inbetween the e.s.-field.

And that helicopter my Detector #2 received also was inbetween such an e.s.-field of earth and sky. It doesn't have to directly above me because of its very strong power, like a flash in a thunderstorm also can be far away and still got recognised.

It is very interresting that the Mineoro doesn't work at high air-humidity (and also soil humidity???) because usually radio waves have no problem with it. You even can watch satellite TV if it's strong raining or snowing - there is only some loss in signal-strenght. And of course you also can listen to the radio if it's raining.

What really is effected by humidity is electrostatic and high voltage.

Let's assume the Mineoro measures the difference between the nearby static potential of ground and sky.
Even if it works different - and we better find an all time working device - with this method it should be possible to detect metal objects only with passive reception.
Hmmmm...
I don't believe it.
I don't think your circuit can detect changes of electrostatic field that are caused by a helicopter flying at a distance of 1-2 Km. I believe your detector can detect static fields maybe up to 10 meters for very large field strength (lightning bolt strikes the ground at 10 meters distance, for example). But we know the inverse square law will quickly diminish the detection distance for even large fields when they are more than 1 km distance. You guess you solved the riddle because a helicopter more than 1 km away interrupted the field gradient between earth and sky?
Are you serious?

Do some testing on your detector. Why not see if it is sensitive to large acoustic vibrations? Take it to the side of a railway crossing while a train is passing by and see if the train sounds cause the wires to rattle enough to make it beep. Put a Faraday shield over the detector so it cannot detect static fields, and will only rattle with the train sounds. My guess is it will beep in unison with the clanging sounds of the train.

We hear long diatribe about how better testing is needed to learn how LRLs work, but when we get to the final analasis, we see you are content to "guess" you solved the riddle by choosing the most convienient theory you have in mind to explain what your circuit is detecting. The fact is you don't know what it is detecting.

From what I read so far, my best guess is you built a static field detector that is good for a few meters at best. But because you have loose wires on your high impedance inputs taped together inside a sound box, it is probably also sensitive to acoustic vibrations. However, this is only my guess, because the critical testing to determine what the circuit is detecting has never been done.

At this point, my assessment of this LRL is it is a very good gizmo that is ripe to mass produce for a toy for children to experiment with and dream about mysterious forces it can see. Maybe it detects ghosts and Jinns as well as static fields. But nobody knows for sure. This is the beauty of it. It can be represented as a treasure finder, a long range aircraft detector, a static field detector, a spirit finder, and a detecftor of anything else you can think of. If you took Carl's test to locate a Jinn hidden behind one of 10 trees spaced 3 meters apart, you could claim the Jinn moved as soon as you located him! Who could prove you wrong?

I suppose it is a good strategy to claim you guessed how the circuit works when you did no testing that shows any evidence that your guess is correct. It is even better strategy to compare your detector to Mineoro, which is completely different in design, components, and operation. This has the effect of elevating your taped-together high impedance op amp to the status of the Mineoro regenerative receiver and strange ion chamber with an unusual antenna system (a questionable status level). Somehow, I don't think a taped together op amp is comparable to a Mineoro LRL. I think it is comparable to a high impedance op amp connected to an antenna and loose wires inside a sound box.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Guru

JP,
Always with the scientific method. Your just busting those hot air balloons of the LRL guys all the time.
Don't you know they don't want to hear that popping going on all the time?
Goldfinder
Old 09-29-2010, 03:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
JP,
Always with the scientific method. Your just busting those hot air balloons of the LRL guys all the time.
Don't you know they don't want to hear that popping going on all the time?
Goldfinder
Hi Goldfinder,
There are also a lot of technically oriented people who don't want to hear a lot of conclusions that have no basis in fact to fill the remote sensing forum. The reason I point out the hot air balloons is because this is a technical forum, not a forum full of hot air. As you recall, Carl set up this forum with a rule to keep the hot air out:

Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.

I am not simply following the forum rules. I am also providing an incentive to LRL developers to do their homework before they make statements of fact based on guesses. Hopefully Funfinder will actually do some testing to see what causes the beeping when a helicopter flies by at over 1 Km distance. If this happens, then we won't have casual readers thinking the circuit detects the static field of distant aircraft. We will have some substantial evidence that makes sense to explain what is happening in the circuit. And we also won't have educated readers laughing at silly un-substantiated conclusions they read in the Geotech forum.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Guru

Lightbulb The big secret is lifted!

Good luck with the circuits - with building, testing, analysing and whatever.
And no stupid comments!
Attached Images

Old 09-29-2010, 11:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
And no stupid comments!
Excellent!

But why bother with this proven nonworking stuff?

Better buy this:

The Ultimate Ghost Hunting Kit
The Ultimate is what the professionals are using to hunt down the paranormal (Add your own camera and recording device).

• The Ultimate Kit Includes:
  • Datalogging 3-axis Digital AC Gaussmeter
  • Portable Motion Sensor x2
  • Monitor 4 (Geiger Counter)
  • Wireless 4 Zone Thermometer
  • Natural EM Meter
  • Deluxe Carrying Case to keep it all together.
All this for one low price of $810.00, you save $85.70
Ultimate Paranormal Kit (Cat. #Pro) �................ $810.00
(We reserve the right to substitute items of different brands, depending on availability)

Old 09-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Goldfinder,
There are also a lot of technically oriented people who don't want to hear a lot of conclusions that have no basis in fact to fill the remote sensing forum. The reason I point out the hot air balloons is because this is a technical forum, not a forum full of hot air. As you recall, Carl set up this forum with a rule to keep the hot air out:

Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.

I am not simply following the forum rules. I am also providing an incentive to LRL developers to do their homework before they make statements of fact based on guesses. Hopefully Funfinder will actually do some testing to see what causes the beeping when a helicopter flies by at over 1 Km distance. If this happens, then we won't have casual readers thinking the circuit detects the static field of distant aircraft. We will have some substantial evidence that makes sense to explain what is happening in the circuit. And we also won't have educated readers laughing at silly un-substantiated conclusions they read in the Geotech forum.

Best wishes,
J_P
----
I was just kidding you. I agree with your approach. If something like an LRL device works regardless whether its dowsing (disguised or not) then it should be testable. Just as a normal metal detector is quite testable.

goldfinder
Old 10-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Guru

@ WM6
For ghost-hunting an usual radio-recorder also should work.
Tune to some "white noise" area and ask some questions and if listen carefully you can hear the answers on the tape.
At least some scandinavian guy did this in the 70s.

Or call Gabriele Amorth, chief-exorcist of Rome, perhaps you're obsessed by some evil ghost.

If the souls of gone persons really exists or are detectable we had already not only electro-smog but also "soul-smog" because already there are billions of souls and 1000x times more than 500 years ago.

btw. a cool idea:
like test-driving a new or used car we could ask the "ghost-detection-kit"-reseller going with us at midnight to some cemetary or graveyard.

Perhaps such "ghost detector" also leads us to tombs with alot gold and jewels, protected by spirits that don't like treasure-hunters.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
@ WM6
For ghost-hunting an usual radio-recorder also should work.
Tune to some "white noise" area and ask some questions and if listen carefully you can hear the answers on the tape.
At least some scandinavian guy did this in the 70s.
This stuff about hearing ghosts in the white-noise of a tape recorder is just nonsense.
Watch this ... if you dare!

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3Dl1aXO2wlQkk
Old 01-28-2011, 12:17 PM

Funfinder!
My congratulations on this your detector. I like it. I think we need to work on its further development.
I would like to pray, if not a problem, the following information:
1. Induktivity and resistance of the antenna 15 cm;
2. Cross-section of copper wire in millimeters, from which the antenna is made;
3. Resistance Plate antenna;
4. Dimensions Plate antenna;
5. From what kind of metal is made Plate antenna;
6. Are the values of resistors on your schedule in ohms (ohms) or Kohm, and
7. Have you used an active speaker with its own audio amplifier?
Many thanks you in advance for your response!
Good luck in future investigations of wishe!
Zocky-Zocky
Old 01-30-2011, 07:09 AM
Guru

Thumbs up

Hi Zocky-Zocky!

Thx for your interrest but for now I have no idea how to improve this stuff. The EMFAD detector uses passive long wave receiver that can find EM-field concentration but what we'd need is to get the "reflection field" of metal objects inbetween the underground electrostatic field.

Modern earthquake-warners can detect the current of bedrock if set under friction or pressure like it is used in piezo-lighters but yet I have no idea how to use this for metal detection.

Answers to your questions:

1. don't know but these values are not important in this case
2. 0,25 or 0,30 mm
3. no idea
4. ca. 25x15cm
5. iron tin, but you can use anything
6. if there's written no k the ohm values are below 1000
7. the activ-speaker has an amplification, but not alot

btw. if you're using a larger plate antenna you can get even more sensitivity. Good luck with your experiments!
Old 01-30-2011, 12:16 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

@all
You may have forgotten my question...
Which detector can find a 3cm diameter coin at 50cm depth?

I guess it really could be the: The Minelab GPX5000!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Guru

Quote:

Maybe after upgrading to The Minelab GPX4500!

Read this:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Minelab-GPX-5000-...item2c5a4d6b52
Old 01-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Guru

Default MINELAB

Quote:
@all
You may have forgotten my question...
Which detector can find a 3cm diameter coin at 50cm depth?

Well,in my field test,MINELAB GPX5000 cant go deeper than NEXUS standard SE...
The MINELAB is beter for finding nuggets in mineralized soil.
Maybe your minelab coil is biger than 14" ,to get this deep results.
Old 06-28-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
And no stupid comments!
Thanks for the design, the one with integrated circuit you set up? Is it the same circuit at the beginning of the post?
Does the box have to be wood or other material? I'll ride because I believe in your technology, hugs
Old 12-17-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
And no stupid comments!
Hi
Thanks for posting schematics.
I don't quite understand how your IC1 LM358 is used ... pin2 (IN-1) and pin6 (IN-2) are not connected to anything??

Thanks again.
Old 12-18-2019, 11:25 AM

[QUOTE=Qiaozhi;117562]This stuff about hearing ghosts in the white-noise of a tape recorder is just nonsense.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1aXO2wlQkk

It links but it's private LOL
Old 12-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Guru (Administrator)

[QUOTE=racminer;158402]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
This stuff about hearing ghosts in the white-noise of a tape recorder is just nonsense.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1aXO2wlQkk

It links but it's private LOL
The poster of the video has changed it to private.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:35 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Everyone ... discussions or arguments involving religion and politics are not allowed in the Geotech forums. I have just had to delete several posts involving religion, and any further posts may result in you taking a sabbatical from the forums.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Everyone ... discussions or arguments involving religion and politics are not allowed in the Geotech forums. I have just had to delete several posts involving religion, and any further posts may result in you taking a sabbatical from the forums.
And how can I register on the Geotech forum. I tried a couple of times, and failed.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:40 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahom View Post
And how can I register on the Geotech forum. I tried a couple of times, and failed.
The same way that you registered in the LongRangeLocators forum.
If you're having problems, then read this ->
Can't Register? Can't Log In? START HERE
Please read BEFORE contacting admins

Also, please note, that we do not discuss LRLs or dowsing in the Geotech forum.
Please read the forum rules before posting there -> Basic Rules of the Forums
Old 01-11-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racminer View Post
Hi
Thanks for posting schematics.
I don't quite understand how your IC1 LM358 is used ... pin2 (IN-1) and pin6 (IN-2) are not connected to anything??

Thanks again.
Still waiting for an answer.