LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-11-2018, 09:13 PM

Smile Using my TFR-2 and TFR-1 LRL

I hope this forum is more friendlier than others when it comes to talking about the LRL. I waited for a year before joining this forum because for 35 years I was wanting a LRL but they were so expensive, come to think about it, they still are! I've spent on two instruments for two different purposes around $3000.00 and it was worth every dime I spent. I knew about LRL's but I didn't have the experience and trying to weed the junk from the treasure figuratively speaking was even harder still. I'm sure some will agree with me, that finding the right LRL is very difficult, with prices being high in the first place!

I was lucky actually, I ran into John who makes these LRL, it took me a year to decide to purchase from him. But he was indeed a treasure trove of information which in and of itself
was a breath of fresh air! Finally I made the plunge and bought two for two different purposes. The first one I purchased from him he calls the TFR-2 it can pinpoint and has done so for me a 1/2 gold Mexican pesos approximately 2000 feet away, John buried his 5 feet deep and still it locked strongly on target! I wasn't so excited to bury my test coin so deep, I only went two feet. Left it there a week and came back to the park to see if I could find the exact spot. I got a lock on almost immediately from outside my vehicle. It was great to feel that strong pull on the singular antenna pointing right where the gold coin was buried a week ago.

I followed in the signal by walking where the antenna kept pointing until I came to the ghost bubble before the coin. The coin hasn't been in the ground all that long and the ghost signal I am talking about is what the sun produces a reflected bubble of sorts and distorts where the main coin is and some of them go up to 50+ feet around the coin and when the sun goes down those ghost signals will begin to vanish and at sundown I hit the target right on each and every time. Or before sunrise! Let me tell you, I am not a morning person and I have to wait last year until 9:00 pm to hunt because of the solar reflection around the coin with the sun overhead disappears. I found a handful of coins with it, using my Garrett Metal Detector coin detector for final retrieval. I usually do a quick box around the target and then use my metal detector to pinpoint it. It's a fairly easy operation!

Opinion of % of hits: 100% so far! All I do is scan left to right and right to left to triangulate or pick up the coins signal. Or other signals that I am scanning for. I may tell you about that later on! It's compact, I just screw off the antenna and the handle and put it into my pocket, "ease of compact": 100%! Rest assure as I stated and read many times I don't endorse even my own LRL I would make a lousy salesman anyways! But I would like to share my hunts to the folks who are interested in this type of locator. You purchase anything that makes you happy! I did! I didn't need others to tell me if I should or should not buy it, I made a responsible decision and good or bad I stuck with it, with only myself to blame if it didn't work!

But I was lucky, I don't even know how to dowse, lucky me it is not a dowsing rod like so many out there. The TFR-2 has an electronic Discriminator box and when you set the weight no matter where, that will be all it looks for! For example: I was field testing my TFR2 I place a 11 pound jar of coins on the ground and before that jar, I placed a silver half dollar with a handful of quarters, they were 50 feet apart! My wife placed them and my back was turned and then she motioned to tell me locate the jar of coins. I took the TFR-2 set it on 11 pounds approximately and got a strong hit about 30 feet away on my wife left side. I walked about 1/2 of acre and followed the singular antenna right to the exact spot of the coins. From there I reset the discriminator box to weight of a single quarter about 8-10 ounces give or take. I scanned and got my second hit and walked it right into the coins laying there in the grass!

On my first outing since purchasing my rod, I used first my TFR-1 it has a discriminator box but not electronic and John told me it will use my body as the ground much less of it than a normal dowsing rod! I wasn't sure what he meant but I thought I could use this for other things, that I will not mention at this time. I plugged into the bottom of my rod the plug cord from the small plastic box discriminator. I clipped the small plastic box to my belt line and set the Discriminator to pick nothing but 2 ounce worth of clad coins! Anything above and below will be ignored, this I could hardly believe myself but I had to try it. I got my first hit and walked it in and found my first wheat penny. WOW! I found this from the parking lot of the park and walked it in about 100 yards or so! From the spot where I was at, I did a 180 arc scan and got another hit on my antenna.

I found a 1977 quarter, the year I graduated, how fitting! I then took off the discriminator and used just the rod with what John calls a chemical cocktail, whatever he has in it, if its out there no matter depth, this hound will find it! Remember I am not using the TFR-2 which runs off two nine volt batteries! Just using my body and hold ing this TFR-1 Rod. My wife couldn't believe her eyes that I could find a single coin on a 2 football size lots of grass and soil. Since a little dowsing was involved; I wanted to experiment somewhat with the TFR-1, I thought of a single dime and I told my wife let's see how much dowsing is truly involved. I scanned the park again and got a singular hit straight ahead of me and walked it in and used my detector to retrieve it and guess what a "Dime"! What would be the odds!

Since the park was big, my wife said, hey let's see if you can find me with that rod, I said, ok! I turned around and waited a bit then she yelled from a distance, the wood line is butt up against the park. I thought "Let me find my wife's wedding rings"! I did a 180 arc and another 180 and got a hit! I walked the signal in and there she was hidden behind a few trees in which otherwise I wouldn't have found her if I randomly was looking, it's a dense area. I am not suggesting or implying that the TFR-1 was designed for this, it wasn't! It just worked for me! I use the TFR-2 with the electronic box for my serious finds. You remember I told you all that I would have to go out before sunrise or at sunset and most would agree the reasons for it.

It's been a year since I've been out and going out next week since spring, John emailed me and said, he pretty much solved the early morning hours and late evenings with a multiple set of frequencies encapsulated in a Steele cylinder and you drop this inside the top of your TFR-2 or TFR-4 in the canister dispenser and close the cap! Set your Discrimination Level if you so desire and off you go, it doesn't matter about the Ghosting from the sun, he used it on a singular gold coin in his test bed at high noon and it absolutely blocks the Ghosting activities that occur when in the high noon sun. This is good for me because it was kicking my butt to have to do early morning and real late in the evening hunts. The not so good news was the cost but I knew if John developed it, it would work so I am purchasing this Steele capsule this week.

He will also create a cap for my TFR-1 that is non electronic that will not be fooled by ghosting issues or leftover pot holes once dug from a metal detectors and refilled that captures the ghost radiations from a long ago coin. He come up with these embedded frequencies, actually his engineer developed those for him at least that's my understanding. You don't have to invest in two devices like I did, for the TFR-1 is great in finding coins and silver and gold and the TFR-4 and TFR-2 are even better! Truth be known, I had to make a decision and I hate the fact "If I only" would have! So I bought both of them. I am not sorry I did! Please anyone else who purchased a TFR series or other types of L-Rods, write about your experiences no matter how small, we can all learn from each other!
Old 06-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Guru

Yeah, you probably really came to the wrong place. LOL Almost everyone around here is anti-L-rod. I mean you are walking up to a firing squad.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Guru

Just so you know, I have done experiments over the last 30+ years with the frequency generators. Pretty much done exactly what you have--an L-rod with crystals inside hooked up to a frequency generator. i don't who who first got the idea to run the freq through the rod, but it's misguided. I don't know how much power going through that rod, but the idea of holding that up near your body makes me uneasy.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:56 PM
Guru

Yeah, the LRL world is a tough neighborhood. You're gonna get pushed around a bit. You might not know, but I have been probably the world's biggest proponent of the frequency generators and L-rods. Maybe more hours than anyone. I don't use rods about once a year nowadays. So I ain't saying they don't work. But I am saying learning the rods is extremely time consuming.

Also I've tried to explain that the way a frequency generator is used is you place it on the ground and wait five to ten minutes. Then you circle the transmitter with an L-rod and try to locate the signal line to the target. This is why i say the frequency generator on a stick is just all wrong and maybe high exposure levels.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:27 PM
Guru

So you can set the rod down on the ground maybe even pointed upwards and wait five to ten minutes then circle it maybe 10 feet out with a piece of bent welding rod. That's how you are supposed to do it. The guy who sold that to you must not know about this, the most basic part. And besides that, you limit your close range exposure like you get with the rod/transmitted energy next to your belly.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:24 PM

Default Too Bad too sad for so many

I open my jar of coins I found with the TFR-1 no batteries, I don't know what the big deal is all about! My wife is my largest critic, especially before I purchased the devices. I told her I got 30 days to return it back if it doesn't work! Well she is not critical like she was, she got to dig up the spots where the antenna said the coin was at! Our park is the size of two foot ball fields and to think of lugging a heavy metal detector over every swing over every square foot well sorry to say it is just pure nuts! I didn't share what I experienced to force a person to believe, what they believe is up to them! I am not their ma or pa! But I know it works and my wife is now convinced and it just keeps getting better! I never come home empty handed. Pockets full! I suppose if everyone has their minds made up, I shall bid my leave of you all!

Hopefully your arms don't get too tired!

Den
Old 06-14-2018, 08:12 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapokolay View Post
I found a handful of coins with it, using my Garrett Metal Detector coin detector for final retrieval.
Well done Garrett!
As for the [dowsing] LRL, this is the usual combination of wishful thinking, selective memory, and self-denial.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:42 AM
Guru

Yeah, and went some one gives him less-than-positive feedback, it's "See ya later." Wise move. And it would do you good next time to announce you are the seller instead of being deceitful about it. Pretty obvious to me you are a rank novice and doing everything wrong. I don't think you have a clue of what you are doing. And that's false advertising.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Guru

Also the magic crystal powder is toxic at the least. Probably downright poison. When i used it, it permeated through the metal in the handle and turned my hand all raw. Took over a year to completely heal. I told the guy about it (you spelled his name wrong), never even replied or said I'm sorry.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:06 PM
Guru

A $30 frequency generator (some cost only $5) and a piece of welding rod bent into an "L" shape. Oh yeah, the "P" word "practice" everyday the rest of your life. maybe you'll get it, but don't bet on it. Maybe join a Monk Monastery so you have less distractions, but you'll still need to quiet your own mind, yeah, Meditation even the most basic.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:33 PM
Guru

This is what i have come to find out--there are very few people that can really use an L-rod. Probably a thousand more THINK they can. And yeah, many think a thousand dollar rod is going to work for sure. Like the joke about the guy who had hand surgery. "Doctor, will I be able to play the violin when me hand heals?" "Why sure." said the doctor. "Oh great! I could never play before." Just substitute the word "L-rod" for "violin" and no difference.

No telling how many people have tried and given up. Must be thousands.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Oh yeah, the "P" word "practice" everyday the rest of your life. maybe you'll get it, but
don't bet on it. Maybe join a Monk Monastery so you have less distractions, but you'll

still need to quiet your own mind, yeah, Meditation even the most basic.

This is what i have come to find out--there are very few people that can really use an
L-rod. Probably a thousand more THINK they can. And yeah, many think a thousand dollar
rod is going to work for sure. Like the joke about the guy who had hand surgery. "Doctor,
will I be able to play the violin when me hand heals?" "Why sure." said the doctor.

"Oh great! I could never play before." Just substitute the word "L-rod" for "violin" and

no difference.

No telling how many people have tried and given up. Must be thousands.

Smart words Mike(Mont). Agree with you 100%.

One should be able to become amalgamate with nature, to sense something extra.

Apart from "P" you mentioned, they need to know some practical tricky approach, to rich
such "amalgam state", as go bare foot, not use isolative material with L rod etc.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:07 PM

I was just reading your posts for your TRF rods that you have been using. How are they working for you now that you have had them a while. I looked into them and was thinking about giving them a try.