LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Misc > Buy-Sell-Trade

Old 06-14-2018, 05:56 PM

Talking What is this place!

Ok,

I understand I ran into "liberals" ground huggers who wouldn't let mD's to dig holes and so I told them is it ok to use my Rod and antenna? Be as dumb as a stump and find me a safe place because I am hurt syndrome, they ran over to their supervisor and he stepped over and asked what it was used for, I told him to feel the earths vibrations and the sonic colors that embrace ones soul and mind. He looked at the woman and said, yeah let him use it! Both walked away! I never laughed so hard in this lifetime. By reading your remarks, now I understand, you all stay in your safe rooms! Maybe take up knitting, I hear it relaxes the dark souls! Make sure to keep pushing technology out of the way, so you can keep your narratives straight up! How many of you graduated from a "Liberal" college?

Because some of your explanations are just as silly! That is what gives you all away! To those of you who dare to venture from your safe places come see my blog, just got it started for people such as yourselves, sophisticated liberalist, that know what to do in every life situation. But here prepare you may learn a bit more than you can handle. Oh! I forgot no negative posting it would not see the light of day! We got you all here to do that!

https://longrangetreasurelocators.blogspot.com

For those hiding in the dark recesses here, I promise you will only be a head count know one will ever know!
Old 06-14-2018, 07:35 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapokolay View Post
Ok,

I understand I ran into "liberals" ground huggers who wouldn't let mD's to dig holes and so I told them is it ok to use my Rod and antenna? Be as dumb as a stump and find me a safe place because I am hurt syndrome, they ran over to their supervisor and he stepped over and asked what it was used for, I told him to feel the earths vibrations and the sonic colors that embrace ones soul and mind. He looked at the woman and said, yeah let him use it! Both walked away! I never laughed so hard in this lifetime. By reading your remarks, now I understand, you all stay in your safe rooms! Maybe take up knitting, I hear it relaxes the dark souls! Make sure to keep pushing technology out of the way, so you can keep your narratives straight up! How many of you graduated from a "Liberal" college?

Because some of your explanations are just as silly! That is what gives you all away! To those of you who dare to venture from your safe places come see my blog, just got it started for people such as yourselves, sophisticated liberalist, that know what to do in every life situation. But here prepare you may learn a bit more than you can handle. Oh! I forgot no negative posting it would not see the light of day! We got you all here to do that!

https://longrangetreasurelocators.blogspot.com

For those hiding in the dark recesses here, I promise you will only be a head count know one will ever know!
I thought your last two posts were really disguised advertising.

Honestly, this stuff was debunked decades ago. Banging the dowsing drum here, and dressing it up with pseudo-scientific claptrap involving "Tesla frequencies" (blah, blah, blah) will cause much amusement; and I'm not only talking about the skeptics.