LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-04-2017, 01:16 PM

Default Looking for LRL working from 30/50 metres distance

Good afternoon everyone,

I am looking for a long range detector and I would like to know if anyone can design/produce a stand-alone (not hand held) long range detector suitable for detecting gold from a 30-50 metres height.

This is a serious enquiry which foresees the purchase of large quantities of such locators/detectors as well as the development of different detectors for other metals/minerals.

For a better idea of what I am looking for, please see my drawing below.

Thanks,

Tino-Italy ( taylortrad@alice.it )

Name:  LRL Scheme 2.jpg
Views: 3377
Size:  54.7 KB
Old 05-05-2017, 02:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino-Italy View Post
Good afternoon everyone,

I am looking for a long range detector and I would like to know if anyone can design/produce a stand-alone (not hand held) long range detector suitable for detecting gold from a 30-50 metres height.

This is a serious enquiry which foresees the purchase of large quantities of such locators/detectors as well as the development of different detectors for other metals/minerals.

Thanks,

Attachment 20031

Hello

We are able to do this project please contact us

info@business-electronics.tn

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 05-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Guru

Yes, this is possible. What a coincidence I was doing something similar inside my house.
Basically just turning the search axis from horizontal.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Guru

Anybody watching "Cooper's Treasure" or whatever it's called, makes me wonder about the LRL. Dell always talking about NASA engineers. Something "classified"? Starting to wonder if this the reason no info. Holy smoke! "I know nothing."
Old 05-08-2017, 02:07 AM
Guru

Dell has used electronic locators from airplanes. Think he said 300 miles. Sure doesn't seem too different than from a space craft.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Guru

Somebody else told me 350 miles from an airplane. Said they could guide the airplane to th Denver mint. What Cooper had I don't know but I heard he was looking for submarines
Old 05-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks,

Attachment 20031
You mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPS9b6eUpjc&t=8s

regards
Old 05-31-2017, 03:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
I have the project tino!!
Old 05-31-2017, 03:11 AM
Guru

'm sick of finding treasure at long distances, and I want to show how it's done
Old 05-31-2017, 03:14 AM
Guru

Problem that my lrl detect 100 meters a small coin ... you want to 50 meters maybe I can not help you!
Old 05-31-2017, 10:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
Problem that my lrl detect 100 meters a small coin ... you want to 50 meters maybe I can not help you!
Not to say how coins disappear at 10m or at 1m distance. Unbelievable.

In contrast at 10km coins detection is perfect.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi,
I've tried to discuss with them. It doesn't looks serious at all! They are absolutely not able to share any technical information...
When I ask few proof or the possibility to come and test the drone, they stopped discussing.
What's inside this mysterious white cylinder under the drone? Nothing more that the magical power of the bullsh.... I'm afraid.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
I have the project tino!!
Hi folharin,

Am I right to think that you can help us with this project?

Thanks,

Tino-Italy (vg.bonera@gmail.com)
Old 06-26-2017, 09:41 AM
Guru

Hi All
I receive today a very interest mail from Tino-Italy
"Hi Andreas, Exactly how reported by “panzerfaust” in longrangelocators.com/forums, I see that also on this occasion you disappeared after failing to send as promised proof that the system proposed for sale by you can actually detect gold and not just take pretty aerial shots.
You frequently refer to your buying partners as “serious men but you don’t really know what the word serious means.
Being serious means that when you promise to send proof within a week, then within 48 hours and then the following Monday upon you return from your imaginary trip to the USA, you actually send such proof instead of coming up with new excuses for not doing so and then disappear altogether. By the way, if the serious companies that you daydream to have met in the USA were ever to meet someone acting like you they will be laughing their heads off.
After nearly 30 emails and after having wasted a month of our time we must but conclude that the cylinder attached to the drone is nothing more than a bit of white plastic with some ineffective electrical parts fitted in it and that yours is a bogus claim.
We will be shortly making the above clear to all users of longrangelocators.com/forums and we can also assure you that we will alert of this any future posts, forums, ads and videos associated to your name or products by publishing all emails if necessary.
Regards,
Tino"
I think is better publish here my answer.

Hi Valentino or maybe another name.
I have send you june 22 a simple mail.
"Hi Valentino. It's simple.
First for all send me a mail via Drone Ranger Italia SPC or CYGNUS Research.
If i am be sure about your persons,we can discuss it.
Best regards"

I think you forget it or you have not a professional gmail account
If you don't like this method or you have not any site, there is not problemThe right way is simple again. " Andreas i have not site etc... what do you want. You visit our company or we visit your location... please inform us etc etc"

Why you want send my country a man (unknown again or use a fantastic name) for check my project.
You have publish your interest or your business-plan on forum.
I think you can find a engineer build one for you.
This is simple. On world there are many engineers better from me.
Why you don't search? It's strange you want info only from me
Personally, i am not interest if you attack my person or not.
A serious man first send location via internet site or other method, a phone number and then we can start. From you i have only a gmail and " more sell" if i send you more info because you want trust my design
You want technical info etc etc.
Do you believe i send any info unknown persons;
Sorry this is joke!!!!!!!!!
I don't catch your bait, this is your problem.
My policy is simple for everyone.
Are you interest for my projects, use a standard protocol for contacting.
If you have not use this protocol, i have not time for search if you are a real company, if you have technology, if you want you find first projects and then you build one site etc .

PS. I don't publish any more in this thread. I don't explain more for any interest "information-hunter". I think is very very clean.
Best regards
Andreas Christi

Old 06-26-2017, 01:05 PM

Default Looking for LRL working from 30/50 metres distance

Hi All,

Andreas replied to us in this forum in a muddled manner in order to shift the focus from the real issue.

First, Andreas himself wrote to us in May in response to the thread entitled “Looking for LRL working from 30/50 metres distance” by saying that he had just the right project for the job and as proof of this made publicly available the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPS9b6eUpjc&t=8s.

When we pointed out that this video only contained some aerial views but no evidence of its capabilities of locating gold, he said that he would shortly send us another video proving this.

After about 10 days, in which time we also offered to visit him in Athens to personally see the system actually working, he said that within a week he would have the video ready for us. But nothing happened. When we asked for it again he said that the video would have been ready within 48 hours. But also this time nothing happened. After asking again for it, he said that he was in the USA presenting his project to some serious companies very interested in it and that he would send the video upon his return on the following Monday.

But also this time we didn't receive the promised video proving that what he proposed for sale actually located gold. After 2 further emails for which we didn't get any reply, he then wanted proof that we were a company and not private individuals, bearing in mind that this system is publicly available for sale to anyone, as clearly shown at the end of his online video. In not yet having a website, we then sent the docs issued by the Italian Revenue Agency and by the Chamber of Commerce detailing and certifying that we were a legally established company and not private individuals, at which point he disappeared altogether and stopped replying to our emails.

Bearing in mind that we didn't request technical info but merely proof that his system could locate gold as he said it would, and bearing in mind that from the onset he himself offered and promised to send us a video that proved this but failed to do so on many occasions by always coming up with new excuses, we can only conclude that there is no proof to be had and that his is a bogus claim. Thus we suggested to Andreas to stop thinking that he can hoodwink people and stop wasting their time.

Best regards,

Tino-Italy
Old 06-30-2017, 01:17 PM
Guru

Don't know what all the fuss is about. First off, There was no mention of a drone. That will likely cause some interference.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:51 PM

It is an LRL fitted to a drone. See the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPS9b6eUpjc&t=8s.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:16 PM

Default Drone lrl

Hi Tino,
Don't waste your time.
I've tried to discuss with this so called company and asked for proof.
I offered to buy 5 units, whatever the price, if they are able to provide a proof of work for this system...still waiting for answere.
They only asked me to delete my post on this forum. I replied that I won't delete it, but I would be happy to make a new post as soon as I get the proof I asked...still no answere.

I have a lot of serious cases that could be easily solved by using such device. I made a lot a searches since many years (even on the military domain) but unfortunately, this system only exist in my dreams for the moment.

Good luck dear friend,
Panz
Old 08-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Guru

Hi to all.
I just want to make my point of view about Andreas PD´s.
I got in the pass one PD from Andreas at a lower cost, because this device was working but with short range of detection than the official unit that is for sale at higer price.

All and all, i decided to get this unit and after many times of tries in diferent terraind, hours and wather test, the device never detected what it supposed to do.

I follow the forum from years, i studied many schematics i also build some LRL in secret, i share emails with members about they expiriencies with LRL´S, and so on.

Today, i´m still thinking that the phenomenum is real, but i also bealive that the only real working LRL is the one made by Franco Italy and also the work made by Esteban. The rest are just trash, because i detect nothing.

I also think that if someone realy has a working LRL, they don´t need to sale units, because if the device works and detects gols and treasures in general, he will earn more money detecting treasures, than sale LRL´S.

In conclusion, i think that we must focus on the device made by Franco Italy, cooperating with ideas and expiriencies to garantie a good working device.

franco italy is the only trusted person, because he develop his LRL, share it and also til today he is givieng help to build it. Thanks Franco for your good work.

I wich in the future, a real good project could be share and tested by all of us.

Is time to stop thinking that a good man will share his LRL. Not my friends, thats is not tru. They just want to give you some minors tips to convince you that his LRL is working, so and then you star to construct his unit, but and because the schematics has some errors and need to be tested, you will help with ideas to help his creator to seccess and then make money with his final product.

Quote:
Hi All,

Andreas replied to us in this forum in a muddled manner in order to shift the focus from the real issue.

First, Andreas himself wrote to us in May in response to the thread entitled “Looking for LRL working from 30/50 metres distance” by saying that he had just the right project for the job and as proof of this made publicly available the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPS9b6eUpjc&t=8s.

When we pointed out that this video only contained some aerial views but no evidence of its capabilities of locating gold, he said that he would shortly send us another video proving this.

After about 10 days, in which time we also offered to visit him in Athens to personally see the system actually working, he said that within a week he would have the video ready for us. But nothing happened. When we asked for it again he said that the video would have been ready within 48 hours. But also this time nothing happened. After asking again for it, he said that he was in the USA presenting his project to some serious companies very interested in it and that he would send the video upon his return on the following Monday.

But also this time we didn't receive the promised video proving that what he proposed for sale actually located gold. After 2 further emails for which we didn't get any reply, he then wanted proof that we were a company and not private individuals, bearing in mind that this system is publicly available for sale to anyone, as clearly shown at the end of his online video. In not yet having a website, we then sent the docs issued by the Italian Revenue Agency and by the Chamber of Commerce detailing and certifying that we were a legally established company and not private individuals, at which point he disappeared altogether and stopped replying to our emails.

Bearing in mind that we didn't request technical info but merely proof that his system could locate gold as he said it would, and bearing in mind that from the onset he himself offered and promised to send us a video that proved this but failed to do so on many occasions by always coming up with new excuses, we can only conclude that there is no proof to be had and that his is a bogus claim. Thus we suggested to Andreas to stop thinking that he can hoodwink people and stop wasting their time.

Best regards,

Tino-Italy
Old 08-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Guru

Hi Nelson,

I thank you for your appreciation, I am sorry that you and other members have still failed to accomplish my lrl. I think my lrl needs to work properly with a high frequency transmitter in the 100-130Mhz range (or a harmonic or sub harmonic of this frequency). I think of private radio in the FM range, very common in Europe, but I think all over the world. I am very interested in the post of Milad.salsa (Lrl from Italy number # 1612). He speaks of mw waves and he says that the presence of these waves is essential for the functioning of my lrl. I'm waiting for her clarification because I do not know what frequencies it refers to. Another fact I can not explain is that for example in Greece some forum members have been successful while Geo has failed and I have no doubt about his expertise. If the operation depends on the presence of local broadcasters, the input circuit must be tuned to match on one of these broadcasters. If this is not the case, an oscillator could be realized in the fm range, but the problem remains to isolate the transmitter from the receiving one in the same way as the induction balance in the metal detectors.

Best Regards