LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-16-2017, 08:03 PM

Default Frequency for steel?

Howdy folks,

I have an old Scanmaster Quad 1550. I do not have a lot of faith in this unit but I need to use everything I have. Does anyone out there have the frequency for steel?

Thanks
Old 04-16-2017, 11:43 PM
Administrator

goldfinger, there is no such thing as a "frequency for steel." If you want someone to pull a frequency out of thin air so you can set up a make-believe locator and pretend it detects steel, I'm sure someone can accommodate you. Your lack of faith in the Scanmaster is a good clue as to what you'll get out of it.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:03 AM
Guru

I assume you mean locate steel and not iron. Iron I think I've seen 4.95k and many others. I would put out a piece of steel and a piece of iron and adjust the freq and see if you can tune in the steel. Never searched for any so no clue if it is near iron or not.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:30 PM
Guru

Tim Williams (lrlman.com) can calculate a frequency for a fee. I don't know how it is done or if it is correct. Seems like you would need the exact composition of the steel to get something more accurate. I'd say you are working against the odds on this one but if you get a frequency i will try it out for you on my electronic receiver and give you the verdict. Send your email to my PM box.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:43 PM
Guru

The way I was taught by Dell Winders is if you have a weight cancelling device you can estimate the percentage of the different elements that compose the steel. If mild steel contains 0.05% - 0.25% carbon it's not going to be easy to determine that against the background soil levels. Obviously I am no expert here. Probably i would try the frequency route first.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:01 PM

Default Frequecy for steel.

Thanks you for the help Mike. I am tyring to come up with as much info as possible on what an English steel strong box would be. You can take a look at my YouTube and Facebook videos to get an idea of what I am trying to accomplish here where I am at. Both YouTube and Facebook sites have the same name: "Rogue Treasure Hunter". Any help is apreciated. Thanks
Old 04-20-2017, 01:36 PM
Guru

Thicker iron needs lower freq. for the signal to penetrate deeper than the skin.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:01 PM

Default Frequecy for steel.

Thanks Mike. I am still trying to find someone that saw that steel box before it went into the wash. Most people that were there were killed. It was tough enough just to find the old guy that was there and saw the box and the bars of gold. Fortunetly for him he left that area 1 hour before the 30 meter high wave came. You can see the vids called "La Mina India" on my Facebook page "Rogue Treasure Hunter".

I am assuming since this mining company started in 1926 that the box would have been from that year. In Nicaragua even now you cant just go into a city and buy one of those.
Old 04-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Guru

Wink The Gold Frequency and Iron

I have worked out the pattern frequency of all the metals via treating the aether as a hydrodynamic superfluid. Gold and Iron, also steel, have very nearly the same frequencies. Gold is 50 Khz plus or minus .3 Khz. Iron is 49.8 Khz + or - 0.3 Khz. Since these follow the bell shaped resonance curve in the EM spectrum the two metals overlap in frequency.

So dowsing or so called molecular frequency (even these are metals, not molecules) will find iron or gold. The problem is that iron is practically everywhere so dowsing is a waste of time unless you are an expert dowser. Very few of these exist. If you are note finding gold your likely not an expert.

ORMES (orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements) are non-reactive as their loose electrons have formed Cooper pairs making them anti-magnetic. Using special shapes and a few other little tricks this pairing can be broken and the metallic ion or metallic version manifests. ORMES exist in the atmosphere as they float on the earths magnetically fields. So ORMES exist in the air we breath.

Magnetite, or black sand, unprocessed is a bipyramidal structure. Gold actually grows on magnetite. If you look at magnetite under a microscope you can see the double pyramid shape and gold is usually growing on the crystals of magnetite.

The Real Goldfinger ....
Old 04-22-2017, 08:15 PM

Default Frequency for steel.

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the information. I will relay this to the Sandanistas that I am working with here. Communists are always grateful for any additional information(at least they seem to be). Not too good with failure, though.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
I have worked out the pattern frequency of all the metals via treating the aether as a hydrodynamic superfluid. Gold and Iron, also steel, have very nearly the same frequencies. Gold is 50 Khz plus or minus .3 Khz. Iron is 49.8 Khz + or - 0.3 Khz. Since these follow the bell shaped resonance curve in the EM spectrum the two metals overlap in frequency.

So dowsing or so called molecular frequency (even these are metals, not molecules) will find iron or gold. The problem is that iron is practically everywhere so dowsing is a waste of time unless you are an expert dowser. Very few of these exist. If you are note finding gold your likely not an expert.

ORMES (orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements) are non-reactive as their loose electrons have formed Cooper pairs making them anti-magnetic. Using special shapes and a few other little tricks this pairing can be broken and the metallic ion or metallic version manifests. ORMES exist in the atmosphere as they float on the earths magnetically fields. So ORMES exist in the air we breath.

Magnetite, or black sand, unprocessed is a bipyramidal structure. Gold actually grows on magnetite. If you look at magnetite under a microscope you can see the double pyramid shape and gold is usually growing on the crystals of magnetite.

The Real Goldfinger ....
Your description sounds similar to a previously discussed concept know as "continuously replenished alternating potential".