LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Enjoy4kin, (just figured that one out. ) There is a book published in 1975 called "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills. drhills.com website is not up and running but you can email them. Hills talks about what he calls "proticity". Where electricity uses electrons, proticity uses protons. He talks about the East-West flow as another type of polarity. He says it is more powerful than north-south polarity. As I recall he said it is not magnetic. Pretty sure he said this is what the ancient Egyptian dowsers used. I'll have to go back and read it again, but it certainly sounds like the same thing you are referring to here.

Glad to see you have an interest in this subject.

Thank you Mile(Mont) for information about "Supersensonics".!!

Can you upload "Supersensonics" book if you have it in some document format like pdf, doc...etc.?

About Vector potential A→ or simple Eeast-West-Flow. In Russia at some hidden place in very deep forest still today exist Miighty Scalar power station made by 3 physicists soon after second WW. Power station is still working but had not been used for a quite long time after those 3 physicists have been shoot by Jewish Zionist-Communist party as "Public enimies (of Jewish nation)".

Power station take a power directly from the earth ground. It is the only one working Free electricity scalar power station in the world today.

Reconstruction of Scalar power station - from the story of the forester !!

Quote forester:

"I have carefully considered power- station — It is a metalic pipe with a diameter of 50 mm with the length 80 meters. There was no magnet near at hand that to check, but in my opinion a stainless steel. The pipe keeps on columns (insulators) material is similar to textolite height from the earth about 1m. Coils (metalic springs) are welded on upon a metalic pipe probably made from the same material as a pipe (I determined by color visually). Coils (metalic springs) are welded on through equal distance approximately 2 meters, length of coil (spring) too identical (coil) is about a 1 meter. On the end of a pipe the scrap is welded on — according to stories of the forester it is a copper to check I didn't become closer than meter to approach. I didn't decide.

The second end of a pipe is grounded (goes to the earth), according to the story of the forester the pipe is simply hammered into the earth of meter on 1.5 on 2."

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Guru

drhills.com still sells the book. Last I saw about $35. There is not very much info about proticity in the book but there is much info on dowsing. One of my favorite books.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned

Than you Mike(mon)

I am looking more additional info about "proticity" not for dowsing. !!

My opinion about work of scalar power station:

Our earth is surrounded not with a magnetic field, but with electric, which extend and manifest to three directions.

Standing electric waves form North-South Flow and East-West flow make "energetic lattice (grid)" of all our planetary space (inner and outer) — all the matter is stabilized and synchronized by means of this electric lattices (grids) - including biological entities.

Standing waves have zones of the greatest and the smallest values of potential (nodes and anti-nodes), still call them Hartman's grid or Hartman's lattice.

And so, if it is correct to find exact position of this electric lattice (grid) and to arrange in places of nodes and anti-nodes strong difference electrodes, it is possible to get the electric power directly from the Hartman's lattice by making Scalar power station in essence longitudinal waveguide (converter).

To do this we need to make very simple and very complex (in sence of understanding the clue) device known now as Shalatov's dynamic magnetometer.

We are looking for "Electiric ghosts or Scalar Phantoms" !!

Best regards
Old 02-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Banned

Mike(Mont) if you are interesting search and download documents which Smudge has posted at http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?board=186.0

Creating electron current by moving magnetic field gradients (in essence gradient of Vecotr potential A→)
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2925.0

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Banned

Than you Mike(Mont)

I am looking more additional info about "proticity" not for dowsing. !!

My opinion about work of scalar power station:

Our earth is surrounded not with a magnetic field, but with electric, which extend and manifest to three directions. Standing electric waves form North-South Flow and East-West flow make "energetic lattice (grid)" of all our planetary space (inner and outer) — all the matter is stabilized and synchronized by means of this electric lattices (grids) - including biological entities. Standing waves have zones of the greatest and the smallest values of potential (nodes and anti-nodes), still call them Hartman's grid or Hartman's lattice. And so, if it is correct to find exact position of this electric lattice (grid) and to arrange in places of nodes and anti-nodes strong difference electrodes, it is possible to get the electric power directly from the Hartman's lattice by making Scalar power station in essence longitudinal waveguide (converter).

To do this we need to make very simple and very complex (in sense of understanding the clue) device known now as Shalatov's dynamic magnetometer.

We are looking for "Electiric ghosts or Scalar Phantoms" which are real !!

Best regards
Old 02-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Guru

Proticty and dowsing are intertwined. You use the dowsing or Supersensonics to study the proticity. Hills was not being very Politically Correct when he said something like: Second hand knowledge on the subject is like reason to a mindless fool.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Banned

Yes I agree with you Mike(Mont).

Power source of "Proticty" is a Human mind (not biological structure knwn as a Brain".
Our thoughts are flows of Proticity.

Mind is multidimensional energetic structure.

DNA and RNA spirals are also multidimensional energetic structure and all these structures also our bodies were made in unique Naturaly proportion - Golden proportion of fi and 1/fi. fi=1,6180339887498948482045868343656......
Old 02-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Guru

Yeah, well don't confuse it with the psychic stuff. Here's an example: Say you have a forked stick and you found an underground water source. Now you walk away from the spot until you get another rod response. This distance is equal to the depth of the water. Now if you were going to do it psychically, you would just stand there and count the number of feet (or meters) until you get a response. There is a big difference here in accuracy.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Guru

Default Construction of spiral log antenna

Here one possible practical construction of Spiral logarithmic antenna.
I am taking hard paper for antenna body.
It can be out of hard foil, conical plastic tube, polystyrene or wood too.

My dimensions are to suit to RX antenna EM shielding container.
There can be other dimensions too.
More pictorial:

Old 02-12-2016, 03:22 AM
Guru

WM6, thanks for the info. Is each set of turns connected to the next in series?
Old 02-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Guru

Yes turns sets are serial connected - this way:

Old 02-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Guru

Okay, Thanks WM6. Looks good.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Guru

Such yarn cones from yarn mill in textile manufacturing could be very practical body for spiral conical antenna:

Old 02-14-2016, 03:10 PM
Guru

WM6, thanks. You gave me some good ideas to work on. Basically I need something flatter and inverse for a transmitter coil that has a wider pattern. I have my doubts this will work with the lower frequencies but i plan to jump in the deep water and see if I can swim.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:40 AM

WM6
Grand Masters.
This has to be done in the same box assembly TX and RX?
Or held on the separation assembly?
thank you.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron1944 View Post
This has to be done in the same box assembly TX and RX?
Or held on the separation assembly?
Hi iron1944

It is almost impossible to zero-tune device if TX and RX are in the same housing.

RX part should be magnetically shielded too - not RF shielded only.

Conserve (dog) can is very cheap and effective shield for such purposes.

So, RX part inclusive RX antenna should be canned this way:

Whole device should be constructed this way:

Old 03-15-2016, 06:30 PM
Guru

I'd tell everyone to put out your B.S. deflectors on this one. Those coils are pretty close to what is called a phased array. That's for microwave frequencies, not going to work for treasure hunting in the ground. Like I said in a previous post, this does not appear to be scalar wave generator. And the biggest tell is the guy won't even build one himself. What is that about? No confidence in his own hand. This looks right along the same lines as that calculator hoax. Maybe even the same guy.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:32 PM
Guru

You should not mix electromagnetic radiation with radiation structure for a (quasi static) vector and scalar signal potential. Last one radiated at common axis (zeroing plane) of capacitive and inductive vectorial planes which are opposite to each other.

Transmitter schematic is OK and can be used as anti-phase current (for inductive component of antenna) and voltage (for capacitive component of coil) source.

First proposed antennas (as I previous say) was not intended for scalar wave generation, cause inductive and capacitive components are not separated enough in such array to be tuned for zeroing independently. So for scalar wave generating TX antenna radiator should be reconstructed and simplified. But proposed anti-phase electronic circuit is proper, simple, reliable and effective.

Basic scalar wave generation radiator (TX scalar antenna) should look like this:

Tuning (zeroing) here mean to tune at maximal suppressed (nulled) electromagnetic field
in horizontal (forward) plane of this vector scalar radiator. This at the same time mean
achieving maximum at scalar and vector potential at the same horizontal plane.

Transmitter circuit can be incorporated (including battery) in middle radiator tube.