Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Misc > Buy-Sell-Trade

Old 01-13-2015, 05:29 AM

Default neeeeeeeeeeeed an Advice

Would any one advice me of the Terra 200 LRL
Thanks
Old 01-13-2015, 10:05 AM

Dear zalloum!
This "device" is sheer dowsing rod.
Identical to work and if removed from the device electronics.
Do not throw your money.
This device is garbage.
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 01-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Guru

jajja hahaha these device only can make at one man rich; to dealer
Old 01-15-2015, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
jajja hahaha these device only can make at one man rich; to dealer
So what is your advice what long range device should I get
Thanks
Old 01-15-2015, 11:58 AM
Guru

I am working on the Super Star QL (quantum leap) that uses an L-rod and a sample/witness. I've been pleased with it but haven't had it out in the field yet, just in my yard. I've compared it to the frequency generators and I like it better. And I'm not going to charge an obscene price. It's going to be well under $1000. maybe not even half that much.

I don't know if anyone else uses this type of system. From everything I can see, maybe that Crypton (the one that uses a sample) is something like it, but I don't know much about that one except what I read and it's certainly not the same. The Super Star you place a sample in the resonator chamber and just turn it on and go. It has a power control. It's not hand-held--you put it down on the ground and walk around it with an L-rod. It's more than that but I ain't giving that out. I've been working on this project off and on for a few years. It was Christmas Eve when I received grace from Heaven on this one quantum leap. "Ask and ye shall receive. Knock and it shall be opened unto you." Either that or it's the hundredth monkey rule. LOL
Old 01-26-2015, 03:12 AM

Default Super Star Ql

Mike, I live in Calif. Im interested in trying your project. I practice metsl detecting in Calif. I practice then go to Mexico treasurehunting. I have taken a whites xlt and self made dowsing rods. Thr rods worked great. U its just that the xlt could not detect 4" no matter what adjustments I made.

In two years im taking a whites tdi and maybe an instrument like the one you are working on.

Let me know how it goes.
thank you
Old 01-26-2015, 02:16 PM
Guru

Hello Raul,
I only have one built right now and I'm waiting to test it out in the field. I will keep in touch with you but I think it will be a few weeks at the earliest. Of course I am very pleased with it in my test area. When are you travelling to Mexico?
Old 01-27-2015, 01:56 AM

Default mexico

I was there a month ago. I took a Whites xlt and a garrett2500gti2500. My xlt wouldn't so 3" no matter how I programmed it. Even my garrett pinpointer was going crazy in the dirt. When I put the got on the ground it just went on overload.

On my next trip in two years I will take the whites tdi and searching for some kind of locator like the krypton or what ever I can afford to take. I have two years to practise.

Im searching an area that's rocky and a one mile radios. Seven years ago I took a Gemini 3.

Getting old to just walk with a vlf.
Any advise????????
Old 01-27-2015, 03:58 AM

Default Mexico

I meet a guy in Mexico. He found 5 silver treasures so far. He showed me some of the coins found.

His method is: He goes out at night waiting for flashes to come out of the ground at night. Wherever hr sees the flash he digs. He says its a bluish flame that floats above ground for sometimes 5seconds. Sometimes the flame is so far he has to wait a couple years to get close enough to dig it.

I can't movr to Mexico yet.
Old 01-27-2015, 01:37 PM
Guru

Highly mineralized ground renders a VLF useless. Add a bigger coil like the Gemini two-box and you have multiplied the problem. Garrett has a new pulse unit ATX. Know nothing about it but pulse is definitely the way to go in rough mineralized soil.

Keep in touch.
Old 01-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Guru

As for a locator, I see you are trying to light a fire under me to get this project going. The one have I know its good but my conscience won't allow me to release it until real testing. I have the flu and still spent a couple hours with it yesterday. Right now I'm thinking about a price $595 with L-rod, gold, silver samples.
Old 01-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Guru

This latest version is the Quantum Leap. I've found gold and silver with an earlier version and this one has been even more consistent. So I no doubts it works, but I just can't release it yet.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Highly mineralized ground renders a VLF useless. Add a bigger coil like the Gemini two-box and you have multiplied the problem. Garrett has a new pulse unit ATX. Know nothing about it but pulse is definitely the way to go in rough mineralized soil.

Keep in touch.
A 2-box detector will not be affected by mineralization, as the coils are too far above the ground for it to have any effect.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Guru

So why do you bother to ground balance then? Why do they sound off on the walls of a trench?
Old 01-27-2015, 11:32 PM
Guru

Scientists Saroj P. Dash and colleagues at the MESA Institute for Nanotechnology at the University of Twente in The Netherlands used a single nickel-iron electrode on top of silicon, with a layer of aluminum oxide between them. When they applied a current to the electrode they observed a "puddle" of electrons in the silicon, which could then be dissipated by applying a magnetic field. This caused an observable voltage drop across the contact.

http://mobile123-mobile.blogspot.com...arization.html
Old 01-28-2015, 03:26 AM

Default Flashes of bluish or yellowish lights

Can anyone explain why would lights come out of ground where gold or silver is buried?
I have never seen them. People have actually found gold or silver where this lights come out. Obviously d mouthing is radiating out of gold and silver. When gold and silvrr are found buried it has to be polished cause iboth get rusty.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Guru

Study the Odic Force, also aura viewing. People on psychedelic drugs see it. Peyote or mushrooms? Never heard of anybody doing that, but who knows? You'd have to be very lucky to be in the right place at the right time. I guess it would have to be a very large vein or deposit. I've seen ion discharge on power lines during a thunderstorm.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:27 AM

Default Odic Force

I have read odic force. It apears that odic force works better than my detectors n my 20 yr experience metal detecting.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:58 PM
Guru

You might be right. I do plan to test my device in some hot mining ground--mine tailings. Swing a metal detector over it and it sounds like popcorn cooking.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Scientists Saroj P. Dash and colleagues at the MESA Institute for Nanotechnology at the University of Twente in The Netherlands used a single nickel-iron electrode on top of silicon, with a layer of aluminum oxide between them. When they applied a current to the electrode they observed a "puddle" of electrons in the silicon, which could then be dissipated by applying a magnetic field. This caused an observable voltage drop across the contact.

http://mobile123-mobile.blogspot.com...arization.html

THX WM6
YOU CAN ALSO REQD THIS TOPIC

http://phys.org/news/2013-02-black-g...ight-high.html

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-29-2015, 04:19 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
When gold and silvrr are found buried it has to be polished cause iboth get rusty.
GOLD DOES NOT OXIDISE!, not matter how long its down there it is shiny when you find it.
silver goes black.