LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Guru

Default Detecting Paper money

The bigger new bills have a metal stripe. It should be possible to make a detector that would tune into the stripe. It has a specific length; hence, a resonance to that length. Since it is only a few inches long the frequency would be rather high, in the microwave band.
There are many millions of paper money stashed by drug dealers in case they get caught and need a money bootstrap when they get out of prison.
Goldfinder
Old 02-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Guru

x
Old 02-22-2015, 03:14 PM
Guru

I have an old rod I got from Bob Fitzgerald. It has a small sample chamber. Bob said you can fold up a one-hundred dollar bill very tightly and it will fit or else tear it in half. So I was telling a skeptic guy I know about it. His reply was "So then it will detect fifty-dollar bills." Just remember skeptics are sick people. Sure everyone is skeptical, but the more you are the more it hurts you. It's like harboring hatred in your heart. "Getting even" with someone is only Bad Karma.

If you are one of those people who thinks "Only a fool turns the other cheek." you are bowing to the Great Deceiver. "There's still time to change the road you're on." But "Tomorrow is promised to no one."
Old 02-22-2015, 06:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I have an old rod I got from Bob Fitzgerald. It has a small sample chamber. Bob said you can fold up a one-hundred dollar bill very tightly and it will fit or else tear it in half. So I was telling a skeptic guy I know about it. His reply was "So then it will detect fifty-dollar bills." Just remember skeptics are sick people.
I would imagine that he was just pulling your leg.
Everyone knows (well, most do) that dowsing is only good for detecting gravity. It doesn't matter a hoot what you put in the sample chamber.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:52 AM

professional metal detectors detect bundles of cash, atleast the adams ax777, garrett csi pro and the whites security wand do.
i have seen it demonstrated at a training seminar, i dont know about other currency but bundles of UK banknotes are very detectable.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Guru

So maybe a magnetometer would work. hopefully it will deflect the bullets the meth addicts are shooting at you. I worked at a rifle range. In the pits you could easily tell if your target was shot at even for a shooter at 600 yards away. That way you can tell if the meth addicts are shooting at you. that way you know if you are getting close to the cache. If you bring a cell phone jammer maybe their game check camera will not be able to transmit your photos to them. Of course nighttime is the worst possible time to attempt a recovery. They're up all night. The modern IR equipment they can see your nostrils, and there are way fewer witnesses when they kill you.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
The bigger new bills have a metal stripe. It should be possible to make a detector that would tune into the stripe. It has a specific length; hence, a resonance to that length. Since it is only a few inches long the frequency would be rather high, in the microwave band.
There are many millions of paper money stashed by drug dealers in case they get caught and need a money bootstrap when they get out of prison.
Goldfinder
It works like a pinpoint is in the walls but not a great distance only if there are a large ticket.

I have stop this project because is difficult to calibrate it. but i think to back when i m free and have times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPAU...T1A_JOHQptAUXA

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-28-2015, 10:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
So maybe a magnetometer would work. hopefully it will deflect the bullets the meth addicts are shooting at you. I worked at a rifle range. In the pits you could easily tell if your target was shot at even for a shooter at 600 yards away. That way you can tell if the meth addicts are shooting at you. that way you know if you are getting close to the cache. If you bring a cell phone jammer maybe their game check camera will not be able to transmit your photos to them. Of course nighttime is the worst possible time to attempt a recovery. They're up all night. The modern IR equipment they can see your nostrils, and there are way fewer witnesses when they kill you.

Yes. Perfect. Thank you . This is also other solution..

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-28-2015, 10:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinclairuser View Post
professional metal detectors detect bundles of cash, atleast the adams ax777, garrett csi pro and the whites security wand do.
i have seen it demonstrated at a training seminar, i dont know about other currency but bundles of UK banknotes are very detectable.
Yes ..Rights dear that detect it and work

Old 02-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I would imagine that he was just pulling your leg.
Everyone knows (well, most do) that dowsing is only good for detecting gravity. It doesn't matter a hoot what you put in the sample chamber.
Yes... That is fraudsters ... thanks me too i need see it work hhhhh