LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Guru

Exclamation Find Prevalence Ratio !

Treasure-hunters wanna get finds!

So the most easy (but still here never used) and important question is:

How high is the chance to find something of value with your "nice looking" ultra-detection-range detectors ?????????

I hope you guys who developed those "special detectors" are already millionaires
cause otherwise you're looking pretty unreliable and implausible!

Of course you have to became millionaires because of the finds and not by
riping of naive treasure-hunters with your "gigantic" claims! Can you prove this?!

Beware you wannabe-super-detector-providers:

We will reverse the burden of proof so you will get the full responsibility of
what you are claiming! And if you are fail you'll get a real problem ...... really....

And believe me - if you get in contact with the wrong treasure-hunters -
per instance those who are connected with the worldwide operating
"antique-mafia", you will wish that you never started to fool others with your dirty fraudster- and selfbetraying sh*t.

Better start to think responsible in the first time, like a good man who wants to
have a prospering family with a new kid. Or you could get into real big *ss trouble.

This has nothing to do with me - I'm not connected with any " criminal " elements.
All what I wanna do here is to warn you about the sever impacts of your doings,
you cunning and your creations extolling "LRL-promisers".

In the name of the sake of all treasure-hunters, who deserve real working products
for their hard earned money! Don't forget that mining can be extremly hard and
dangerous work and we absolutly don't need stupid ******** who rip us off!

If you wanna and being able to defend your credibility, you must answer the simple
question:

How high is the find prevalence ratio?!

And stop talking crap like "if the region doesn't contain anything valuable, of course
you also can't find something good with my LRL!"

We know this, don't sell us like stupid with your clever diplomacy tricky argumentations!

You will tell us how high is the real find ratio with your device(s) and how reliable you have tested it and nothing else, is this clear!?

And if you can't provide any proves we will see you as a liar and fraudster!

Some people think they can lie down the moon from the heaven and make it look pink!
Did they drunk too much alcohol already as a baby or what went wrong with them?
Reading too much treasure-hunting-novels and living in their own dream-world?!

And now they think they will find veins of gold if they hold a battery in their stretched out arms if its connected to a L-Rod and fool others with this nonsense?!

Give us the find prevalence ratio and everything will be fine !!!!

If you can't do this, we know what we have to think about your stupid and a-social "illusions" !!!!

btw. I know already now that all those who claim here in this forum to have "real working electronic LRLs" will not anwer to this thread because they are so weak, unshure about their doings, shady, unserious businessman and by evil intentions driven beings, that they will avoid any clear fact at all costs !!!

If you're one of them, You're just are poor illusionalist and sh*t-into-gold-liar and nothing else, like women with too much make-up and full of sweet dirty exploitative lies !!!

No problem, go on and do nothing, it will be just another proof for us how we have to judge you correctly ! You are no makers or self made mans, you are just running on illusional (self-) betrayal dreams and bring nothing real working at all to life.
Or in short:
Lousy cheap internet-impostors without any real values in their hands!

Prove us the contrary if you can or we don't need any further judgement
after all the failures, idiocy and stupidity you have served already 'til now!