LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-23-2013, 08:44 AM
Banned

Default Time wasting brick

[QUOTE=J_Player;145025]You are wright again Mr. Devil,

My claim was not about teachers or students. HA.

Yes it was JP in past post YOU have refered to "YOUR STUDENTS" I claim you are full of BS NOW. You are unthinking thief, bogus teacher. Uneducated and underqualified you thieve ideas from others to seek your personal goals
  • I claimed that you posted bogus links that do not contain any information to explain your BS about the WM6 transmitter causing gold to glow, or causing distant objects to become charged.
  • The links were real, your just soo...uneducated and stupid, you dont get it.
  • I claimed that nobody believes your lecture series BS explaining how dowsing works by static electricity and VLF causing treasure to glow --- not even the designer of the circuit. Yeh? then why did WM6 PAY UP in previous thread?
  • I claimed that you don't know what you're talking about, the same as everyone else discovered.
  • Oh Now your talking on everyone's belalf. Did everyone VOTE?OR is this a deluded conclusion that you are the center of the universe and speak on everyones behalf.
Are you saying I did not think for myself ? YES

Did someone else besides me also check your links, or wonder why you can't answer simple questions to explain what you're talking about?
Yes DAVE J But he's getting a mental health check now after what those priests did.

Maybe you can name the others who you allege I stole these thoughts from...?? Within seconds you produce the entire file of every picture or circuit Esteban ever posted. These are not your ideas but you seem to get gratification and glory by being able to produce them under your name when most of the time you cant even explain the workings. YOU ARE A THIEF. AND A FOOLISH ONE AT THAT
Old 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
You are wrong again Mr. Devil,
My claim was not about teachers or students. HA.
Yes it was JP in past post YOU have refered to "YOUR STUDENTS" I claim you are full of BS NOW. You are unthinking thief, bogus teacher.

Maybe you can name the others who you allege I stole these thoughts from...?? Within seconds you produce the entire file of every picture or circuit Esteban ever posted. ...YOU ARE A THIEF. AND A FOOLISH ONE AT THAT
Very intersting Mr. Devil.
It seems you are posting more BS that proves you don't know what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by Dedevil: "...in past post YOU have refered to "YOUR STUDENTS"
Is this more BS that you simply made up, or can you show us an example where we can read this?

Originally Posted by Dedevil: "Within seconds you produce the entire file of every picture or circuit Esteban ever posted. ...YOU ARE A THIEF. AND A FOOLISH ONE AT THAT"
Really?
Where can we see an example that shows how I stole "the entire file of every picture or circuit Esteban ever posted"?

From what you posted you showed you don't know anything.
You can't answer simple questions about what you are talking about, nor can you show anything to substantiate your BS.
It appears you are simply making up BS in hopes someone will believe you.

It looks like you got nothing, other than and making accusations and calling people names.
But I don't care.
You can make up accusations and call names you want.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-26-2013, 11:55 AM
Banned

Default JP's COOKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Very intersting Mr. Devil.
You can make up accusations and call names you want.

Best wishes,
J_P
OK

Oh great messiah of LRL’S take us by the hand with your electronic dolly of love and lead us not to the truth by avoiding it at all costs for coil sales depends on it. Show us your mountain of gold.
For we shall not starve but feast upon your riches.
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2014, 11:10 AM

Default zixelll

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Simple VLF transmitter with aerial coil wire antenna and changeable frequency can be build using wide available NE555. Not with ideal sine wave but usable.

Potentiometer should be, for more precise frequency selection, multi-turn one (if possible), but not required.

Antenna coil data: outer coil diameter >22cm, wire diameter 0.25mm, coil resistance >33 Ohm, number of turns approx 111, inductance about 5mH, wire length needed about 80meters.

PCB dimension 2.1" x 1.6".
Hi, after further explain for winding machine